PDA

View Full Version : 👹 #3rd Placed HellCalls Group - looking for 3 recruits 👹

MrL
05-07-2013, 08:43 AM
We are looking for 3 very high influence point scorers to join out crew.

Despite ill founded opinion hackers need not waste there time applying.

We made a mess up and we had a hacker in the team - this wont be happening again so if you are strong, honest & want to succeed send me a message.

Mistress Nikita
05-07-2013, 08:50 AM
If any of the legitimate top players of HellCalls is looking for a new home... A home that doesn't have the stink of incompetency and hacking, now is the time to shop around for a new top 3 team.

AFed
05-07-2013, 08:51 AM
If you keep deleting and posting, the forum will continue to remind everyone in the threads of the lying of your officer Bateman. Sorry.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53705-Indisputable-cheating-by-a-top-team-big-injustice/page15

MrL
05-07-2013, 11:23 AM
@Afred - are you bored?

Like I said on the other thread it was a stupid mistake on our behalf & we should not have taken Luc at his word when he said GREE were aware of a glitch in his game - I suppose you cannot trust anyone these days

Maybe there is some truth to Gertrude's line "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." In Shakespeare's Hamlet?

Anything to hide?

We are honest in saying we messed up. One thing is for sure this won't be happening again.

Defender11
05-07-2013, 11:31 AM
@Afred - are you bored?

Like I said on the other thread it was a stupid mistake on our behalf & we should not have taken Luc at his word when he said GREE were aware of a glitch in his game - I suppose you cannot trust anyone these days

Maybe there is some truth to Gertrude's line "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." In Shakespeare's Hamlet?

Anything to hide?

We are honest in saying we messed up. One thing is for sure this won't be happening again.

If you are a bad hacker, don't bother applying - only hackers that can do so without being spotted apply within. Ability to obtain items legitimately is no barrier, but preference will be given to super hackers.

Swearengen
05-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Shame on u and Shame on Gree! U guys should be dropped out and/or banned.

DirtyDaisy
05-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Please tell the general to consider me again.
I scored only 29000 last battle but stats still going up high and I just bought a vault and will consider another.

MrL
05-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Please tell the general to consider me again.
I scored only 29000 last battle but stats still going up high and I just bought a vault and will consider another.

Thanks Daisy for the interest but 29k points would not be enough points for our crew.

Best of luck with your search for a new crew and best of luck in the next war.

DirtyDaisy
05-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks Daisy for the interest but 29k points would not be enough points for our crew.

Best of luck with your search for a new crew and best of luck in the next war.

I'm aware of whats he standards are. I bought a vault which means I should be able to score over a Hun easy. Please pass the word.

savneetj
05-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Daisy send me a pm. Maybe I can help you. Not in top 3 but top 50 for sure.

MrL
05-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the messages.

The issue with our Defence Leader has been dealt with by GREE and the issue is now resolved.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining a top team

kellydee
05-08-2013, 10:03 AM
We arplayer are for 3 very high influence point scorers to join out crew.

Despite ill founded opinion hackers need not waste there time applying.

We made a mess up and we had a hacker in the team - this wont be happening again so if you are strong, honest & want to succeed send me a message.

Hi!! addic player in crime city i buy 3 vault by war ...have you got groupme pal or kik for see stat ??

MrL
05-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Hi!! addic player in crime city i buy 3 vault by war ...have you got groupme pal or kik for see stat ??

Check your PM