PDA

View Full Version : Multiple building upgrades

Tito89
05-07-2013, 07:06 AM
Simultaneous building upgrades? Yes, no, just money, just boosts, just units

wittywon
05-07-2013, 08:30 AM
I want to say yes, but I'm worried about it changing the game too much mid-stream. Campers and high IPH folks will get one heck of an advantage.

Thief
05-07-2013, 08:42 AM
It Already exists for players who got the Fusion APC and PUN members Who placed 1st during WD.

With that being said i would like the ability to upgrade buildings of different types: Income, Defense, Unit, Boost

S&H Max
05-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Its probably just a dream but wath would be realy interesting would be a LE building that give you the possibility to cut in half the time left to your upgrade for the same price as the upgrade... that would give a lot of strategy to play round with, would also help people in LTQ when they need a specific building!

Ph4ntom Stranger
05-07-2013, 09:18 AM
It Already exists for players who got the Fusion APC and PUN members Who placed 1st during WD.

With that being said i would like the ability to upgrade buildings of different types: Income, Defense, Unit, Boost

yes to this, or at least some variation. we have way too many buildings to upgrade to do one at a time with how long the upgrades take.

I'm surprised we haven't seen another one of these as an award.

SGT Rud
05-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Being able to upgrade one of each at the same time would be nice. But still, upgrading slowly is part of the game. If you upgrade them all too quickly, ie..3 at once. you will upgrade everything too fast, huge amounts of cash going to the faction and max out bonuses too fast. Part of the game play is earning those items. Just my two cents. I could see a faction bonus that would unlock the ability to upgrade a money and unit at once, and for another bonus, adds a boost building, another bonus adds a defense building....and so forth. They should be really pricy bonuses though.

mwmark
05-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Simultaneous building upgrades? Yes, no, just money, just boosts, just units

The upgrade multiple buildings exists already as a crate event unit a long time ago and as faction bonuses.

All your posts keep talking about existing units/bonuses that already exist, and were/are hard to get. Let me guess, like your other posts, you want these for free for just logging into MW.

Sergeant307
05-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I want to say yes, but I'm worried about it changing the game too much mid-stream. Campers and high IPH folks will get one heck of an advantage.

I agree exactly. Although I would like to upgrade two buildings simultaneously, it would eventually throw the balance of the game off worse than it already is.

S&H Max
05-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Its a little sad that I've missed that vrate event, that would have been one I would have put gold for!

DME
05-07-2013, 10:08 AM
I agree exactly. Although I would like to upgrade two buildings simultaneously, it would eventually throw the balance of the game off worse than it already is.

I don't really see how it would throw the balance off more. In fact I see it allowing people to bridge the gap to the super spenders -at least partially- in a more sensible time frame. It would also allow new players to catch up somewhat.
Obviously I'm not talking about having no limit to it. One of each type of building as somebody suggested seems fair and less of a chore than it is currently.

Tito89
05-07-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm not asking for free stuff, I just want to hear what people think about the game.

groovdog
05-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Lower upgrade times through level 5 on buildings if you want new players to catch. Especially unit buildings and boosts. That being said then how could Gree milk the events by forcing people to upgrade unit buildings using gold to complete them?

ProCision
05-07-2013, 11:31 AM
The upgrade multiple buildings exists already as a crate event unit a long time ago and as faction bonuses.

All your posts keep talking about existing units/bonuses that already exist, and were/are hard to get. Let me guess, like your other posts, you want these for free for just logging into MW.

It would be cool to see the unit come back that allows it. New people could get it and the ones that have it could get another. I don't think anybody is asking for the unit for free. It wouldn't throw off any balance.

Tito89
05-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Lower upgrade times through level 5 on buildings if you want new players to catch. Especially unit buildings and boosts. That being said then how could Gree milk the events by forcing people to upgrade unit buildings using gold to complete them?

Upgrade a boost building to a specific lv by a certain time and get a unit for the boost(airship, air units)

Bobar
05-07-2013, 11:54 AM
would destroy a main asset. you have to focus on what you want

CommanderHudson
05-07-2013, 01:13 PM
I say yea, but it probably won't happen it's one way they make money by people spending gold to speed up process