PDA

View Full Version : A138/D148 looking for a camping faction

My2cents
05-07-2013, 05:46 AM
I don't have enough time to take part in battles so I am looking for a camping or crawling faction. I simply want to take advantage of bonuses and of course contribute when I play. I don't mind being a part of a battling one so long as I am not expected to bring in many points. Use me as a DL if you like for the lower end factions. Even if I can gain a top 4,000 u it I'd be content.

Time 4 MW
05-07-2013, 06:00 AM
Hi My2cents,

What can you contribute apart from being defense leader?

PM me if you have any interest. Our details are as below ... we may be interested ...

We have billions worth of bonuses in place.

Health regen -14%
Infantry Defense +20%
Ground Defense +10%
Air Defense +5%
Sea Defense +5%
Building Defense +20%
Guild Member Increase +8
Building Output +5%
(more cash from your buildings)

JOIN US AT 152 809 851

We are looking for fun daily players who can contribute concrete, cash and comments (to our forum). We don't enforce minimal donations, not yet but you need to demonstrate good faith.

Some of us are light gold users. Some of us are free players who are active a few times a day. More important, most of us enjoy our faction and the esprit de corp of togetherness in MW.

As part of the fun, we would like to try for a Top 1000 position. Our defense leader is 105k and we have increase our guild to take in 3 more members.

We accept all time zones (fun fighting around the clock) and gender (we have a lady officer and we take good care of her - maybe, we can get another one to keep her company )

If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of, contact us.

If you have stats of at least 30k (attack / defense) and is able to contribute while enjoying the bonuses and rewards, we would like to add you.

Join Us at 152 809 851

We look forward to hearing from you.

I don't have enough time to take part in battles so I am looking for a camping or crawling faction. I simply want to take advantage of bonuses and of course contribute when I play. I don't mind being a part of a battling one so long as I am not expected to bring in many points. Use me as a DL if you like for the lower end factions. Even if I can gain a top 4,000 u it I'd be content.