PDA

View Full Version : Customized Signatures

DreamM0d3
05-07-2013, 03:04 AM
DreamM0d3's Customized Signature Service

Due to popular demand, before I took time off the forums, several members have sent me requests to help them design customized signatures. Now that I am officially back, I will now offer this service to the other members. At the moment, this service is only open to members who have become senior members or have reached at least level 100 in the game. However, should I have the bandwidth, I might take in more requests. Please take the time to read through the proper procedures below to facilitate and make the process more efficient.

Procedures

1. PM me (DreamM0d3 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?87680-DreamM0d3)).

2. Do let me know of any special requests, font or background that you would like to have in advance so that I can incorporate that into my design. If there is a certain image or background that you must have, please send me the link to that image, otherwise I will usually use in-game graphics or banners as the base.

3. Please give me at least 3 days to work on the design from the time I acknowledge your request. This is to ensure that I can juggle the number of requests and also to maintain the quality of my work. Should the design be completed earlier or if there are further clarifications that I need to make, I will PM you immediately. Therefore, do check your inboxes regularly.

4. If you need assistance in changing your signature, do approach me as well. Last but not least, please remember to credit me in your signature.

Slevinn
05-07-2013, 05:35 AM
I'm currently working on something. It just needs a little editing and finishing.
When i'm done i'd like to hear what you think of it!

Eunuchorn
05-07-2013, 11:09 PM
hehe wouldnt expect anyone to post here anymore, and i think a eunachorn unicorn would be awesome, so put a drawing in the new one cause i would love to see that lol

I leave it to the sig master

600RR
05-08-2013, 04:06 AM
DreamM0d3's Customized Signature Service

Due to popular demand, before I took time off the forums, several members have sent me requests to help them design customized signatures. Now that I am officially back, I will now offer this service to the other members. At the moment, this service is only open to members who have become senior members or have reached at least level 100 in the game. However, should I have the bandwidth, I might take in more requests. Please take the time to read through the proper procedures below to facilitate and make the process more efficient.

Procedures

1. PM me (DreamM0d3 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?87680-DreamM0d3)).

2. Do let me know of any special requests, font or background that you would like to have in advance so that I can incorporate that into my design. If there is a certain image or background that you must have, please send me the link to that image, otherwise I will usually use in-game graphics or banners as the base.

3. Please give me at least 3 days to work on the design from the time I acknowledge your request. This is to ensure that I can juggle the number of requests and also to maintain the quality of my work. Should the design be completed earlier or if there are further clarifications that I need to make, I will PM you immediately. Therefore, do check your inboxes regularly.

4. If you need assistance in changing your signature, do approach me as well. Last but not least, please remember to credit me in your signature.

You never credited yourself in your sig....... :rolleyes:

ang1977
05-11-2013, 12:15 PM
testing a post to see my siggy

Mike Stanley
05-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Just checking if my signature works

Slevinn
05-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Protip: you can always preview signature when your editing it.

Keymoe
05-13-2013, 01:45 AM
You can preview your signature in the edit signature page. No need to post saying you're checking if your sig works...

The Wise One
05-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Just a reminder that signatures should be at a reasonable size since we want players to be able to find information and read them fast.

Howzee87
05-15-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm happy to make my own signature image, I'm just wondering where you get the in-game images.

Slevinn
05-16-2013, 02:33 AM
I'm happy to make my own signature image, I'm just wondering where you get the in-game images.

On the internet