PDA

View Full Version : Player in need of a Syn...

DLSmooth
05-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Smooth
336 952 534
A - 93K (No syn bonus)
D - 103K (No syn bonus)
IPH - 1.88M (No syn bonus)
Average IP - 20K

Sup yall. I though I was in a pretty decent Syn. We finished no less than 55 in all events. I recently got booted without warning or an explanation as soon as the battle was over. At any rate, I need a new Syn to call home. I don't use gold in wars, so I kno the top Syns don't want me. Just want to join a group that hasn't lost touch with the fact that this is still just a game and we should be having fun...

WhoCaresNotMe
05-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Join Top 500/750 Syndicate (gold NOT required) Several Openings
Locked and Loaded
Syndicate Name: Locked & Loaded
Syndicate ID: 836915275

Syndicate Leader Name: david
Syndicate Leader ID: 634464770.

We have some Gold buyers, but it is NOT a requirement.

Current bonuses are:
- Fight Respect Payout: +25%
- Jobs Payout: +10%
- Car Defense: +25%
- Building Output: +25%
- Melee Attack: +5%
- Melee Defense: +25%
- Gun Defense: +25%
- Armor Attack: +10%
- Armor Defense: +20%
- Explosive Defense: +15%
- Building Defense: +25%
- Hideout Health: +5%
- Syndicate Member Increase: +24

Ways To join:
1. Add me as a friend in the game, then leave me a comment on my wall.
You must leave a comment within 24 hours of your request to join our Syndicate.
2. Use our Faction ID to request membership.
I will add you, then give you time to evaluate.
3. PM me here with your request and stats
Just drop me a PM with your stats, and what you will bring.

Syndicate Leader ID: 634464770

$Heisenberg$
05-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Join Top 500/750 Syndicate (gold NOT required) Several Openings
Locked and Loaded

Syndicate Leader ID: 634464770.

We have some Gold buyers, but it is NOT a requirement.

Current bonuses are:
- Fight Respect Payout: +25%
- Jobs Payout: +10%
- Car Defense: +25%
- Building Output: +25%
- Melee Attack: +5%
- Melee Defense: +25%
- Gun Defense: +25%
- Armor Attack: +10%
- Armor Defense: +20%
- Explosive Defense: +15%
- Building Defense: +25%
- Hideout Health: +5%
- Syndicate Member Increase: +24

Ways To join:
1. Add me as a friend in the game, then leave me a comment on my wall.
You must leave a comment within 24 hours of your request to join our Syndicate.
2. Use our Faction ID to request membership.
I will add you, then give you time to evaluate.
3. PM me here with your request and stats
Just drop me a PM with your stats, and what you will bring.

Syndicate Leader ID: 634464770

such spammer

morinmoments
05-06-2013, 08:52 PM
we finished top 75. we are half gold, half free, if your a free player you will be expected to get at least 20k points. PM me if you are interested.

wawoftam
05-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Sent you a PM DL, hope you'd like to join/assist us in our patient journey

Kevin Thomson
05-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Smooth
336 952 534
A - 93K (No syn bonus)
D - 103K (No syn bonus)
Average IP - 20K

Sup yall. I though I was in a pretty decent Syn. We finished no less than 55 in all events. I recently got booted without warning or an explanation as soon as the battle was over. Leader is becoming a real douche. At any rate, I need a new Syn to call home. I don't use gold in wars, so I kno the top Syns don't want me. Just want to join a group that hasn't lost touch with the fact that this is still just a game and we should be having fun...

I'm interested if you are active during battles. We don't need donations. But we need players willing to participate in as many battles as possible. If you are willing to sacrifice sleep one weekend a month you'll be a welcome addition to our team.

Kevin Thomson
Leader of the hespeler boys
Top 300 syndicate
226 best placing

Vzar
05-06-2013, 09:53 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img69/2949/tlm.png

About
Brand new syndicate, so don't expect much yet.
Our main focus right now is to recruit the right members.
We will participate in district battles in hope of Top 500 at least.
Gold is NOT required in battles, but we do encourage gold usage.
We are looking for officers that have good communication and leadership skills.
Our goal is to unite players and campers and grow stronger each month.

Requirements
$500,000 Minimum daily donation.
10K Attack and 10K Defense minimum.
Be Active.
No Cheats/Hacks!

Bonuses
15% Melee Defense
25% Building Defense
5% Gun Defense

We're all about having a fun experience while playing, after all this is just a game.

Droop1972
05-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Smooth
336 952 534
A - 93K (No syn bonus)
D - 103K (No syn bonus)
Average IP - 20K

Sup yall. I though I was in a pretty decent Syn. We finished no less than 55 in all events. I recently got booted without warning or an explanation as soon as the battle was over. Leader is becoming a real douche. At any rate, I need a new Syn to call home. I don't use gold in wars, so I kno the top Syns don't want me. Just want to join a group that hasn't lost touch with the fact that this is still just a game and we should be having fun...

Not gonna bore you with a bunch of bonuses. Join Groupme then add me as a friend. mimssean@gmail.com

we use groupme to coordinate during war.....when we aren't at war, we use it to joke around and share tips etc.

you won't get booted unless you don't play. and if you don't play all you have to do is say it's my anniversary or my mom died or real life got in the way....we have fun and to be honest, we need a guy with stats like yours.

come on in

Droop
390 966 494

Scarfaces finished 135 (I think), 229 and 245. We want to be top 100.

Give us a chance.

teo
05-07-2013, 12:19 AM
I have sent you a pm.

NGF - No Gold Forever is as the name implies a non-gold spending syndicate. No risk of getting booted for lack of spending. We have finished strong in all wars. #114, #130, #126

Other previous high rank syn members are with us for very similar reasons.

I think you will find our way to be your way.

Take a look at our recruitment thread, PackerHeights top50 team is acknowledging us as a strong team. We gave them a serious fight that both sides enjoyed. Link below

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51653-Best-ranked-guarenteed-FREE-player-syndicate-NGF-open-for-recruits!!

copernicus
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
We have a few spots for daily team players. Enjoy the benefits of 40 supporting members and 75+ bonuses. We are looking to improve on our #360 ranking. Join now while there are vacancies...syndicate ID 589-378-659.

shearo
05-07-2013, 04:32 AM
975 486 543

Spartacus18888
05-07-2013, 04:45 AM
Id have to concur, NGF would be the ideal place for you, if your actice, good bunch.

Spartacus18888
05-07-2013, 04:46 AM
ohhh, and no i'm not with them.

tunka
05-07-2013, 05:14 AM
Smooth
336 952 534
A - 93K (No syn bonus)
D - 103K (No syn bonus)
Average IP - 20K

Look no further Join us 852-732-968 Russian mafia all bonuses relaxed crew

Spartacus18888
05-07-2013, 08:19 AM
ok.....so he is not quite all he appeared.......what a surprise....lol

Screen shots should be a given in top 50..

cooch
05-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Busted!:cool:

Swedevil
05-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Smooth
336 952 534
A - 93K (No syn bonus)
D - 103K (No syn bonus)
Average IP - 20K

I sent you a PM. Good luck to whomever you choose!

DLSmooth
05-07-2013, 10:14 AM
You were booted because you never ever checked in before battles & was the lowest scoring player on the team, if we all had your score we wouldn't be in top 50! You dont deserve the rewards that we all earned.

Like I told other members, including the leader, I work 15 or more hours a day. I drive for a living and can't be on the game every second like some people and I had to work everyday of the battle. I did just what was required by the syn to achieve wins and points to the best of my ability. I never claimed that I would score 100K or anything because I don't use gold. I clearly said in my original post I can score approx 20K which is due to time limitations. When I could squeeze in some time, I would attack the opponents hideout 4x to allow those of you who could score more points than me to do so just a bit easier. No I didn't check in, but I still popped in when I could and followed the directions that were given. It's well known that if everyone scored what I could score, they wouldn't be in the top 50. You can say that I don't deserve any of the prizes, but I participated every chance I had which was what this Syn was supposed to be about. Of course everybody wants to win but not everybody can pull out their cc and spend like crazy. There were people who sustained hundreds of losses during the battle and barely won any themselves. I only lost 10 (as of the last time I logged in about 2 hrs before it was over) and won about 55. So it's not like I was hurting the team by being a punching bag. Yes, I kno, it's not exactly a spectacular W/L record by some standards but I earned those wins.....

But again, you are not the leader. And I'm hearing comments from everybody but him. He could not even tell me himself why I was booted nor did he even try to find out why I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to. Plus I've tried to talk to him directly and still have not gotten a response. I was loyal and proud to be apart of that Syn and did the best I could to help with the limited time that I have....

BigNick
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
We are a friendly active group of players from across the globe, finishing top 250 every war looking for players to help us break the top 100 you sound perfect for our syndicate give us try if you don't like it just leave, no harm done by looking Code: 613832871 look forward to you joining the team

SnortleGrunter
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Like I told other members, including the leader, I work 15 or more hours a day. I drive for a living and can't be on the game every second like some people and I had to work everyday of the battle. I did just what was required by the syn to achieve wins and points to the best of my ability. I never claimed that I would score 100K or anything because I don't use gold. I clearly said in my original post I can score approx 20K which is due to time limitations. When I could squeeze in some time, I would attack the opponents hideout 4x to allow those of you who could score more points than me to do so just a bit easier. No I didn't check in, but I still popped in when I could and followed the directions that were given. It's well known that if everyone scored what I could score, they wouldn't be in the top 50. You can say that I don't deserve any of the prizes, but I participated every chance I had which was what this Syn was supposed to be about. Of course everybody wants to win but not everybody can pull out their cc and spend like crazy. There were people who sustained hundreds of losses during the battle and barely won any themselves. I only lost 10 (as of the last time I logged in about 2 hrs before it was over) and won about 55. So it's not like I was hurting the team by being a punching bag. Yes, I kno, it's not exactly a spectacular W/L record by some standards but I earned those wins.....

But again, you are not the leader. And I'm hearing comments from everybody but him. He could not even tell me himself why I was booted nor did he even try to find out why I couldn't participate as much as I wanted to. Plus I've tried to talk to him directly and still have not gotten a response. I was loyal and proud to be apart of that Syn and did the best I could to help with the limited time that I have....
I know what your saying smooth, my comment was after reading you calling him a douche. After thinking about it i realised that my comment was not fair. I deleted that comment while you must of been writing this.

DLSmooth
05-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks to all who have recruited me so far. I haven't picked one yet but I will hopefully in the next few days. Don't think I'm ignoring any of u but as I keep telling those of my former Syn, I do work crazy hours and I do have so time limitations. I'm using my lunch break just to write this lol.

So, just to reiterate, my stats in the original post are without any syn bonuses. They will be higher of course once in a Syn. Unfortunately, I do work long hours so I can't battle or chat as much as some of u may require so keep that in mind. I have bought gold before but I do not buy it very often and never for battles. (I think that eliminates NGF lol). But most importantly is that I will do what I can to help the team. Even if you don't hear from me, I'm doing what I can while I'm out on the road.

To my former Syn, I wish u all the best. I would still like to talk to the leader personally to basically apologize and move forward. If anybody still there can let him know I would appreciate it. I know you guys are good peoples just trying to keep up with the top 50. I do apologize for holding the group back if u felt I did so. It was not intentional. With me or without me, good luck in all the future battles :cool:

DLSmooth
05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
I know what your saying smooth, my comment was after reading you calling him a douche. After thinking about it i realised that my comment was not fair. I deleted that comment while you must of been writing this.

No prob man. I just wanted a fair shake that's all. I would have respected the decision more if he would have just talked to me after it was over. Not to get off from work and see that I've been booted with no warning whatsoever. I'll apologize to him for calling him a douche because I said it outta frustration and I know he and everybody there are good peeps. But I tried to message him and he never responded. So here we are....

teo
05-07-2013, 01:00 PM
NGF does not care if you have bought gold in the past. Others have. We just ask that no further gold purchases are made. If you earn TJ gold, no problem, we all do.