PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate vault cap

Cluff
05-06-2013, 08:24 PM
I know I will probly get alot of crap for this... but what about a syndicate vault cap.. its obvious the biggest bank accounts take the top spots. But maybe have one event where its all about strategy. See who really is the best. Of course gree would be so against limiting money spent in an event. But it would be more fun in my opinion.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Eyeroll.jpg

Cluff
05-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Dont be scared now

PawnXIIX
05-06-2013, 08:29 PM
This event was pretty fun, we had an amazingly intense last day and last few hours. We needed good fights before the event ended. 12:50 yielded a fight with the Indians and everyone got down in spirits. The whole time we had been waiting for a fight against IFM and sure enough we lucked out. The room erupted with excitement and we took our spot in the top 25 for sure.

It was a crazy fun and intense last day.

mxz
05-06-2013, 08:31 PM
How would you see it working (and still making them money)?

I proposed an idea where it would be set up like a poker tournament - each team pitches in X gold (maybe 60 vaults?) as a buy in, then you get a certain amount of refills. It seemed to get decent reception, but may ultimately prove too hard to implement.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Dont be scared now

I have a better idea... How about gree pays us REAL money from our buildings? I'd collect my laundromats every hour on the dot! Lmao!

Oh sorry... I thought this was a "post your idiotic daydreams" thread...

Cluff
05-06-2013, 08:41 PM
I have a better idea... How about gree pays us REAL money from our buildings? I'd collect my laundromats every hour on the dot! Lmao!

Oh sorry... I thought this was a "post your idiotic daydreams" thread...

haha.. nice dipstick.. its just an idea bud. Dont get your panties all bunched

Cluff
05-06-2013, 08:49 PM
How would you see it working (and still making them money)?

I proposed an idea where it would be set up like a poker tournament - each team pitches in X gold (maybe 60 vaults?) as a buy in, then you get a certain amount of refills. It seemed to get decent reception, but may ultimately prove too hard to implement.

maybe have a donation button where the syn can donate gold.. have it cap out at a certain amount.. once the event starts you can no longer donate.. that gold is all you can use during the event and anybody can use it.. would take a serious amount of planning and trust to make the top spots. Obviously gree wouldnt make as much but it would be interesting to see the results. Not saying every event should be like this.. but once would be a fun change of pace.