PDA

View Full Version : A way to cheat in this game.

rollnthundr
05-06-2013, 05:56 PM
There has to be a way for some players to cheat in this game. I get attacked by the same players who get money from my most productive buildings every single time. As soon as those buildings are ready to collect they get attacked almost every day. It is always by one of about 3 players. I've tried moving the time the buildings mature, I've tried camping to let them move on, I've timed it so I collected right at the time and after I collected it reduced the amount and said I was attacked. Does anyone know how this happens or how to stop it?

KFH
05-06-2013, 06:48 PM
I have a list of about 20 players i visit regularly, about three of them i manage to get at least two of their le buildings a day. Your probably on the list of a couple of hourly players, if you don't have amazing stats and you have all the le buildings then you are a prime target. I sold off my Curragh building for others because of the 2 day wait, by the time they were done someone had taken most of the loot

Megatf
05-06-2013, 06:58 PM
I have a list of about 20 players i visit regularly, about three of them i manage to get at least two of their le buildings a day. Your probably on the list of a couple of hourly players, if you don't have amazing stats and you have all the le buildings then you are a prime target. I sold off my Curragh building for others because of the 2 day wait, by the time they were done someone had taken most of the loot

Pretty sure they can only raid a building if the cash hasnt been picked up... They cant raid it during the two day wait period... Wowwwwwww.... My curragh buildings never get raided bc i pickup the cash almost immediately after it spawns...

Gritix
05-06-2013, 07:06 PM
SPAM THERE WALL!!!!!! If you spam them with messages you won't be on there rivals but be sure to do it fast before they block you.

a4194394
05-06-2013, 07:15 PM
it might be a auto refresh hacking that travel to your base autometically 30 times/min and auto detect whether your building has spawn money. similar hacking seen before in other games.

KFH
05-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Pretty sure they can only raid a building if the cash hasnt been picked up... They cant raid it during the two day wait period... Wowwwwwww.... My curragh buildings never get raided bc i pickup the cash almost immediately after it spawns...you missed me by a mile, by the time my Curragh building is done 48hours i forget about it and there was more of a chance to get raided. Wowwwwwww pretty sure its common knowledge that you cant raid a building that has no money. But i am proud of your achievement, to be on mw at correct times. Good dog.....can you sit now???

TheCredibleHulk
05-06-2013, 07:50 PM

How are you visiting them regularly? I frequent the attack lists, and then names don't come up the same for me except about every 3-4 days. is there someway to search for a particular player, outside of them having attacked/raided you?

Megatf
05-06-2013, 08:03 PM
you missed me by a mile, by the time my Curragh building is done 48hours i forget about it and there was more of a chance to get raided. Wowwwwwww pretty sure its common knowledge that you cant raid a building that has no money. But i am proud of your achievement, to be on mw at correct times. Good dog.....can you sit now???

So explain yourself properly so you dont look like an idiot, the way your post reads that is how it looks. Its not hard to login once every two days to grab cash, selling a limited edition building because you have attention span of a goldfish is f u c k i n g r e t a r d e d. At least if you were ignorant that would have been a reasonable excuse but i guess we'll go with stupid.

Now sit down kid

Thief
05-06-2013, 08:17 PM
SPAM THERE WALL!!!!!! If you spam them with messages you won't be on there rivals but be sure to do it fast before they block you.

That hasn't worked for months.

mxz
05-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Just because they can figure out your collection times or are stalking you doesn't mean they're cheating.

When someone gets a hit in the middle of the night you don't hear Al Queda complaining about their enemies knowing they were sleeping.

Man up, it's a war game.

KFH
05-06-2013, 08:23 PM
So explain yourself properly so you dont look like an idiot, the way your post reads that is how it looks. Its not hard to login once every two days to grab cash, selling a limited edition building because you have attention span of a goldfish is f u c k i n g r e t a r d e d. At least if you were ignorant that would have been a reasonable excuse but i guess we'll go with stupid.

Now sit down kidLol your a mad little one :) i spent the money and increased my building to fight the way i play the game. as for your choice of words, settle down it's a game enough said

Hulk your lucky to have so many people to choose from, i don't know if your a llp or hlp. for my account i see the same people maybe every other time i check the list

Kidkiller
05-06-2013, 08:53 PM
I've done something really brilliant . Right down the name / levels/ and how many cash I can plunder on my own wall! Those player are those that get the ball to raid me :) and obviously fail and fall in my news lfeed until other fail replace them :)

Sardaukar
05-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Or you could just write it on paper.

I am a cow
05-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Just because they can figure out your collection times or are stalking you doesn't mean they're cheating.

When someone gets a hit in the middle of the night you don't hear Al Queda complaining about their enemies knowing they were sleeping.

Man up, it's a war game.

Agreed It isn't girl scout guys you gotta tough it if you don't collect on time shame on you if you do great job but guys seriously, its just a game and theres always the option of deleting the app

Bravo Zulu
05-07-2013, 03:15 AM
There has to be a way for some players to cheat in this game. I get attacked by the same players who get money from my most productive buildings every single time. As soon as those buildings are ready to collect they get attacked almost every day. It is always by one of about 3 players. I've tried moving the time the buildings mature, I've tried camping to let them move on, I've timed it so I collected right at the time and after I collected it reduced the amount and said I was attacked. Does anyone know how this happens or how to stop it?

Several months ago I had a similar issue, albeit not as tough as it appears to be for you. What I did is took the advice from someone who was trying to be helpful. Slow down, and don't level for awhile. It serves two purposes. You get stronger for you level, and you drop off of their rival list. Alternately, you can level up faster if right now you are going slowly, so you will drop off their rival list. I'm not sure you stats, they may be fine for your level, and you may have just run into some bigger players.

Selling the buildings idea will sometimes work, but it is hard when you have worked diligently for them. Is there a major difference in your stats vs. theirs? Maybe a few 3 packs of crates will take care of a relatively small difference. You just have to strategize, maybe even change up collection quite frequently so you become less predictable.

Good luck!

TheCredibleHulk
05-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Hulk your lucky to have so many people to choose from, i don't know if your a llp or hlp. for my account i see the same people maybe every other time i check the list

Mid level I guess, I'm in the 140s. I do note that when I am 500+, I see a MUCH larger rival list. When I'm 499-, I see a compacted (albeit still large enough that I might see the same payers once every 2-3 days) list. However the trade off is that those players are all extremely strong. Im not quite 200k def, but a lot of the 499- list are over 200/200.

SGT Rud
05-07-2013, 05:33 AM
How are you visiting them regularly? I frequent the attack lists, and then names don't come up the same for me except about every 3-4 days. is there someway to search for a particular player, outside of them having attacked/raided you?

When a player attacks you, they show up in your news feed. You can revist their base or attack them as often as your heart desires so long as they don't get bumped off. I don't like the spamming wall idea. It does work to an extent. I have seen people try to spam me, and most of their seperate messages get all blended into one automatically my the game itself, so they managed to stay in my news feed.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
There have been multiple threads on this topic already. One way is to gain allies and no longer show on their rivals list, this will also make you stronger if you have the units to support it. Another way is to drop allies, works the same as adding, but will make you weaker. Neither of these ways will drop you from their news feed. You could try to become their friend, and make peace with them so long as its the same people every time. This will not remove you from their rivals list, just a means of making a truce. Most of the time they will stop though.

KFH above has a good idea. Each player has their own way of playing. What he did was sold has buildings that attracted rivals to his base, so he could protect his other buildings. When I go out for raiding, I just don't hit any random building. I want the most cash for my hit of stamina. The Curraugh buildings pay decent, especially when upgraded. Not having those on your base can steer me away, missing other LE buildings, level 10 munition stockpiles, These are what most players are attracted to when raiding. If you sell them, you lose income, but it is just a strategy, and each player has their own.

fuzzlenutz
05-07-2013, 06:26 AM
Not only does spamming not work anymore,
It will get you TOS couple days off !

That hasn't worked for months.

Tito89
05-07-2013, 06:34 AM
One guy lost when he attacked me, raged by swearing and calling me a hoarder because I had over 10mill at the time, I ended up raiding 15 or so million off him over a week. I got some expansion done and high priced building upgrades, now we're allies. lol

wilsontint
05-07-2013, 07:25 AM
I time bases everyday i have a list of people with their bases timing. its part of the game and it is not easy. Takes days of watching bases to get the schedule down. its part of the game. I have a rule though. I only go after IPH buildings I will not hit you even if you are over vaulted. Its not cheating its strategy.

SGT Rud
05-07-2013, 08:15 AM
I have a couple bases timed, I try not to hit them often, they need to succeed in game play as well. If someone is repeatedly in my news feed, I will use that tactic as hourly operations until either they get there first, or they are out of my news feed. If they leave me nice messages on my wall, I will hunt them through refreshing my news feed to find them every day until I get tired.

I wish that their base updated like my base does, and when a building is not ready when I get there, it would update while I am there, so I can raid it. But I see the harm in that, like camping on someones base for days straight. That would not be good.

TheCredibleHulk
05-07-2013, 09:37 AM
I have a couple bases timed, I try not to hit them often, they need to succeed in game play as well. If someone is repeatedly in my news feed, I will use that tactic as hourly operations until either they get there first, or they are out of my news feed. If they leave me nice messages on my wall, I will hunt them through refreshing my news feed to find them every day until I get tired.

I wish that their base updated like my base does, and when a building is not ready when I get there, it would update while I am there, so I can raid it. But I see the harm in that, like camping on someones base for days straight. That would not be good.

right but again, i just want to make sure: outside of the newsfeed/wall, there isn't a way (legit, or exploit) to revisit someone unless they happen to populate the rivals list, correct?

wilsontint
05-07-2013, 10:23 AM
You are Correct.

Armand2REP
05-07-2013, 11:41 AM
It seems to me the best way to avoid it is by laying low. Don't counter attack, don't post on their wall and let them level up. If you have trouble collecting in a timely manner, set a reminder on your phone. They won't come back if it is always empty. To collect on a two day building... easy.

Agent Orange
05-07-2013, 11:48 AM

Now an urban legend. Gree implimented a fix that stops posting spam to knock you off the news feed.

Agent Orange
05-07-2013, 11:49 AM

Next time you get hit do not rebuild but wait a few hours or leave it for a week. You aren't loosing much if you can't collect them anyway.

Joaquim Returns
05-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Spamming walls to stay off another player's newsfeed is also considered as an act of cowardice. Don't do it.

rollnthundr
05-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Thank you everyone for your advice. The reasdon I thought it was a cheat was because I did change the time my buildings spawned and still the same. These players are about 20 levels higher than me so camping didn't work and they have many more allies than me (I have 280) The closes has over 500 and one has over 3000 allies. I don't go to their bases so I shouldn't show up in their news feed for any reason. Just thought someone here would know an answer.

United Nation of Foxes
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM

Please respect the TOS

HunterKiller
05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Sometimes I get a glitch like this, I suddenly get a news pop up, and it says I have been raided and lost a couple of million, even though none of my buildings are even close to being collected, I think it happens when you collect your buildings at the exact same time that someone raids them and it takes the game ages to figure out what happened so you don't lose your money or see the notification until an hour or two later. The game takes money from my vault too when this happens.

awesomeasian
05-08-2013, 03:52 PM

If i were u i would just camp and dont attack back so u arnt on their walls

Sillybeans
05-09-2013, 05:35 AM
Another one of these threads... if you're on their news feed you attacked them... man it up, get out your greens and turn them into golds.