PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what type of event this is?

GODZ WRAITH
05-06-2013, 03:33 PM
What is the The Hit lists event?

AFed
05-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Hit list is probably Limited Time Quest.
Pagoda Pandamonium is likely a LE bldg event where each lvl gets you a unit...just a guess.

United Nation of Foxes
05-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Limited time quest

Jackie the Jerk
05-07-2013, 03:16 AM
Gree's lost a lot of cash flow since last year because of the Japanese government - http://m.edge-online.com/news/complete-gacha-disaster-historic-proportions
I think the constant ramping up of gold expenditure as a way to survive the game is connected. They are a business and so they live for money. Mind you, they're a Japanese company so profits tend to override actually delivering on services. (been living in Japan for 11 years, trust me - this is standard operating procedure - we're losing cash! Let's try some other short term fix! The future is for pussies!!!!11)
I'm getting sick of this constant grinding just to stay in a game that really isn't that satisfying beyond a few minutes played here and there.
Oh well.

Bala82
05-07-2013, 03:28 AM
Pagoda Pandamonium is likely a LE bldg event where each lvl gets you a unit...just a guess.

This would be great assuming the building doesn't cost more than 20 million

bald zeemer
05-07-2013, 03:34 AM
I believe most of the MW buildings were in vicinity of $100m

It's all a dream
05-07-2013, 03:41 AM

Not true, only the first three

Jazza
05-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Yup, last two were reasonably priced, 25 and 10 if i remember correctly

It's all a dream
05-07-2013, 03:52 AM
10, 25 and 35 (last one)

Bala82
05-07-2013, 03:54 AM

Yes you right but cash is so much easier to get in that game i could collect 1 million in a day at level 10. In crime city the cash is very low unless you have good level nightclub. so if Gree prices the building like 100 million they won't get many people buying those buildings.It's in Gree interest to price the building cheap and get people use gold speed up upgrade process to get units for each upgrade.

At the end of the day ball in in their court if they price the building too high most of players wont bother buying.

Bala82
05-07-2013, 03:56 AM
Yup, last two were reasonably priced, 25 and 10 if i remember correctly

That's because so many people complained at how expensive it too 2 months of complaining on fourm for them to listen.

bald zeemer
05-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Since nothing they've rolled out in CC after already existing in MW has included that alterations and/or improvements made in MW, I fully expect the first buildings to follow the lead of the first MW buildings.

Yes you right but cash is so much easier to get in that game i could collect 1 million in a day at level 10. In crime city the cash is very low unless you have good level nightclub. so if Gree prices the building like 100 million they won't get many people buying those buildings.It's in Gree interest to price the building cheap and get people use gold speed up upgrade process to get units for each upgrade.

Why would you assume that Gree would or should target events at guys on level 10. Almost all the big gold spenders (ie, the guys who will pay to finish upgrades in the timeframe) are a much, much higher level. It doesn't make a jot of difference whether people who were't going to spend to upgrade don't buy it at all.

Even so, in CC it's possible to get astronomic IPH at very low level, since the best building in the game is NC, and can be built at level 2, if one were so inclined (well, probably 3-5 because of incidental task completion when building other buildings, but the point stands).

Xanius
05-07-2013, 04:48 AM
If I recall correctly, the first ones also weren't part of a quest.

Jazza
05-07-2013, 04:58 AM
If I recall correctly, the first ones also weren't part of a quest.

Correct, hope it is a building ! Havent had anything to build for a wile now :(

Brian G
05-07-2013, 05:11 AM
That article you linked is over a year old and they are still doing the crates, etc. Seems like that Japanese law didn't take affect outside of Japan.

Bala82
05-07-2013, 05:17 AM
It doesn't make a jot of difference whether people who were't going to spend to upgrade don't buy it at all.

Well your right but surely more cheaper it is the more player might want to and i agree with your point about big gold spenders. It's funny but a lot of people care what building look like it . That usually another factor i didn't turkey house but did go for snowman because it was better looking. those were limited gold buildings and i really hope the building is cash building and not a gold building consider how desperate GREE is it might be a gold building.

All this speculation is fun but we will just have see what happens. i feel sorry for player who maxed out expansion and have no room :(.

Jazza
05-07-2013, 05:23 AM
If someone has max expansion and doesnt have room, they they have far too many pointless defence / low paying buildings. Time to sell sell sell........ Hopefully lol

zwiswoo
05-07-2013, 06:26 AM
a) Is there some post explaining this stuff about expensive limited buildings? I don't play Modern Warfare or any of the other games.
b) Would it make sense not to spend on a large nightclub upgrade for the time being?

Bala82
05-07-2013, 06:38 AM
There really isn't any post that explains all of this but i suppose give a link modern war topics?

This one is current one (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53118-Santa-Marta-Train-Station-LTQ-Awards)

b) Well it would be wise since it suppose start tomorrow which really isn't long time to wait ?

Ken1378
05-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Can you build two of the building or just one? And if you can build two, do you get double rewards for the upgrades on the second building?

Jazza
05-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Can you build two of the building or just one? And if you can build two, do you get double rewards for the upgrades on the second building?

A. Yes you can build two
B. no just one bonus item thn quest dissapears

Just realised this event is on for the next 10 days alongside everything else ! Looking good :)

Jukia
05-07-2013, 06:10 PM
15 Mil purchase is the actual pagoda price. Not bad.

BUT, I think the upgrade costs will kill us. To make matters worse, we have 11 days to do the whole thing. [Starts on 6th, ends on 17th for me in eastern USA.] Not going to be able to miss an upgrade window.
With my android the way it is - crashing and barfing and aborting CC all the time - it will be a miracle if I make lvl 10. I was planning on upgrading to iPhone this week, but may not be able to now that pagoda event is going on since I don't want to miss an upgrade opportunity. But I can't afford not to, because I can't "rob" with my droid. Droid crashes whenever I travel to a rival's hood.

[I can do it just fine in MW, but CC doesn't allow. Geeeeezzzz.]

Anyone have any insight on upgrade costs?

Cheers!

Bala82
05-07-2013, 11:43 PM
check this topic

Upgrade costs (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53931-Pagoda-Pandamonium-update)

Bala82
05-08-2013, 12:26 AM
jukia- if you running both game at the sametime it will crash so i when i finished MW i force close it than run crime city. Whenever i try run both game that happens.

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 01:01 AM
15 Mil purchase is the actual pagoda price. Not bad.

BUT, I think the upgrade costs will kill us. To make matters worse, we have 11 days to do the whole thing. [Starts on 6th, ends on 17th for me in eastern USA.] Not going to be able to miss an upgrade window.
With my android the way it is - crashing and barfing and aborting CC all the time - it will be a miracle if I make lvl 10. I was planning on upgrading to iPhone this week, but may not be able to now that pagoda event is going on since I don't want to miss an upgrade opportunity. But I can't afford not to, because I can't "rob" with my droid. Droid crashes whenever I travel to a rival's hood.

[I can do it just fine in MW, but CC doesn't allow. Geeeeezzzz.]

Anyone have any insight on upgrade costs?

Cheers!

Unless you have a lot of upgrade mods (all of them, if you don't have any #1 prizes, I believe) then you will have to use gold to complete level 10.

It pays out a weapon on each level, though. And pretty good ones, at that.

gambet1234
05-08-2013, 01:09 AM
I've narrowed it down to decorations. A guy covered with decorations... and I mean Covered!... got on my news feed. I hit "revenge" and loaded his hood 70 something times before it loaded without crashing the game. I saw the "out of memory" error with aLogCat so I restarted CC and waited for it to load, hit the home button and used System Panel to kill everything but CC and switched back to CC through System Panel without letting Nemus Launcher or HTC Sense load. I got his hood to load and saw why it was a problem. Suddenly, Trees... Trees Everywhere!

Gree,
Yeahhhh, if you could just go ahead and transfer that iOS HD decorations bug over to Android, that'd be great...
oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.