PDA

View Full Version : standown.

Yankster
05-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Im up for a standown next war, besides I could use the spare change in my pocket. I believe that an astute gentleman may have mentioned this before...

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Imagine the message sent if 4,000 factions did nothing.

jjm521
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Cant we just consolidate all these "im done spending" threads into one? They just keep pushing all the useful threads down to like page 6, come on

Maestro
05-06-2013, 02:21 PM
The day is coming soon, the crime city event just ended and is now going agin on the 17th with MW. When KA matched up with MW most chose 1 not both. Now CC, 11 days between big events and 2 small events at 1 time. The day is coming.

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Ever felt like a lab rat trapped in a maze and the mad scientists keep moving the cheese ?

I am beginning to feel that way too :/

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
We all are FREE to choose what we do.

A schedule created by someone for their benefit doesn't obligate you to perform as instructed.

Just say, NO MORE, NO MORE, you GREEdy bore.

Golf4life
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Oh man i really hope you didn't call that person a gentleman

i really hope you don't mean the person i think you do.

astute, maybe. but only in the defined definition of clever, not in the colloquial connotation of respectful.

Im up for a standown next war, besides I could use the spare change in my pocket. I believe that an astute gentleman may have mentioned this before...

Golf4life
05-06-2013, 03:05 PM
oh wise one,

it seems you are the one who has been dismissed...

...quite a few times, hence the numerous names and idiotic posts...

keep trying, maybe Gree will let one stick ;-)

OK you full on shill...remember me? I have called you golf4nothing...you jump in on threads and attempt
misdirection, insults and idiocy...we know who you are...you are dismissed...your Greedy corporation is
dismissed...you have never hit one out of bounds and made par...how can you call yourself golf4nothing?

Golf4life
05-06-2013, 03:09 PM
different IP address...

doesn't take a genius...

obviously...

Golf4life
05-06-2013, 04:39 PM
good catch, long day at work

genius not genious

just got home, but how would i be embarrassing my employers? enlighten me...

you are embarrassing your employers...go home