PDA

View Full Version : 11 Days till next Event?

Ramshutu
05-06-2013, 12:52 PM
The new event will start in 11 days.

I'm assuming that this is a Plutonian days (about 6.39 earth days), as this is where Gree management seems to be living at the moment.

BigMoney
05-06-2013, 12:54 PM
I agree, 11 days until the next event is ridiculous. It should be way sooner! I can't wait that long to hand over more of my money to GREE immediately!

Bala82
05-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Just be thankful it isn't 24 hours LOL

not to nitpick but next event is in live , the next war is 11 days

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Just be thankful it isn't 24 hours LOL

What do you mean its already started lol

Chips
05-06-2013, 01:09 PM
I remember when people were complaining about too many collect 10 events. 2 in a month?!?!??? Gawllllll. Now there is a constant event going on. I concur though, these battles are time consuming. Big spenders will complain and demand a change, Gree will do what Gree wants to do, and the big spenders will keep on spending anyway. Nothing will change, and everyone will adjust their play style accordingly.

bimmer kid
05-06-2013, 01:43 PM
too many events omgzzzzzzz. so hectic

Bobar
05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
they think we get used to it. thereīs always someone to spend money

dragon001
05-06-2013, 02:19 PM
THe syndicate I am a member of has voted to make the next one a who cares.... quasi camping. placed in top 100 first three, but we don't want our members to burn out so we are going to take it easy on this one and really just have fun with it period. would reccomend you consider doing the same till gree sees their revenue dry up. there will always be somebody who will give them lots of money but if there are significantly fewer then they might make it special again and not constant.

Zedsta
05-06-2013, 02:24 PM
As players. We should all go on strike and do not buy any gold.

Peppers
05-06-2013, 02:39 PM
The new event will start in 11 days.

I'm assuming that this is a Plutonian days (about 6.39 earth days), as this is where Gree management seems to be living at the moment.

I love you Ram :)

I should be excited and looking forward to the next battle, but instead I'm aggravated at the next battle being so soon, AND being on the same weekend as MW. My husband, who also plays both games, summed it up perfectly when he said "I feel the straw falling towards my back."

Plutonian days cracked me up. Thanks for that!

Kwicky
05-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Why? I guess this is another game about to hit the shelf and they hope to squeeze another dollar from me. Sorry but it's to much to soon. My top 100 clan is thinking seriously about camping this next one. I forecast a storm of burned out players and one less game on the web.

minji976
05-06-2013, 10:56 PM
GREE, if you listen to us, you will be more successful financially. There are already non stop LTQs one after the other. Players are exhausted and need breaks. If players got burned out, syndicate will suffer, and you get less money.

I personally could not commit to next battle if it starts in just 11 days. And if you do not increase the interval to a more sustainable every 4 weeks, I have no choice but scale back my time and effort.

Swedevil
05-06-2013, 11:48 PM
GREE, if you listen to us, you will be more successful financially. There are already non stop LTQs one after the other. Players are exhausted and need breaks. If players got burned out, syndicate will suffer, and you get less money.

I personally could not commit to next battle if it starts in just 11 days. And if you do not increase the interval to a more sustainable every 4 weeks, I have no choice but scale back my time and effort.
Are you running their finances? I'm sure they are seeing what's happeneing between all the games they have and the spending effects... They believe this will make them money, let them do it! if you feel you have to scale back, by all means scale back. I promise that the big gold spenders wont be...

BigMoney
05-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Are you running their finances? I'm sure they are seeing what's happeneing between all the games they have and the spending effects... They believe this will make them money, let them do it! if you feel you have to scale back, by all means scale back. I promise that the big gold spenders wont be...

Just because they have someone running their finances, doesn't mean they have someone doing it competently. I can't imagine in what world the money they save by severely understaffing their customer service department (I'm going to pretend this is the problem) outweighs the amount of income lost from dissatisfied players. The fact that they neglect even the biggest spenders in the game says it all.

STOOL SAMPLE
05-07-2013, 12:55 AM

i say we do it!!!!!

STOOL SAMPLE
05-07-2013, 12:57 AM

listen to the man before its too late gree

morinmoments
05-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Gree, I enjoy this game, I spend money on this game... but I maybe faced with choosing between Crime City and my family, and I guarantee Crime City will NOT win... If I fall too far behind in my stats, as I already feel that #1 spot is out of reach for anyone that doesn't make at least 6 figures(USD)

Rastas
05-07-2013, 01:53 AM
I usually use several vaults of gold in these events but the other members of my syndicate and myself will have to sit this one out as it is too close to the last event and most of us have spent too much cash already.

Brian G
05-07-2013, 05:16 AM
It would be great to see a non-gold event where you couldn't spend gold to regen health, etc. Then we'll see who has the best syndicates in game. I bet the top 10 would change drastically. As a syndicate that finished 38th I bet we would have been alot higher based on our group's participation.

Band of Brothers

-BoB- Brian G

moocow
05-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Not happy with 11 day period either. Go ahead and burn your players out, I bet most won't be spending as much gold for next wars due to the short rest period, especially as it coincides with Modern war

GREEdy

spunky1
05-09-2013, 11:20 PM
The real problem is Greed has convinced us all that we will fall behind in the game if we don't participate in every event. On top of this the syndicate wars have got into our heads so that we feel guilty if we don't overextend ourselves (and sometimes our financial commitment to the game) as we feel we will be letting down our friends.
The overfrequency of events particularly syndicate wars has a very positive outcome. it shocks us into reality. There is always someone who is stronger, richer, more obsessed and more able to spend real money than u are. If that isn't true then you will burn out quicker than me and in the long run I have played a better game than you. The players that are the strongest in the long term are the ones who play long term.
The answer is simple. talk to your crew about how many battles you can commit to. Our syndicate will not actively participate in the next war. We may do a bit of hit and giggle but with no expectations, no alarm clocks and no gold. I don't see it so much as a protest. More a way of keeping the game in perspective.
I would say many syndicates will follow suit if not in this war then in others. Many of the ones who don't will disintegrate over time through burnout. this is good for us as we are likely to rank higher in the battles we do participate in.

tehlolkid
05-10-2013, 12:03 AM
40% discount and everyone will buy gold. They know how to play us.

Arthur44
05-10-2013, 01:31 AM

Our syndicate has voted to not use any gold in the next battle.
We have consistently been in the top 50 every time.
This one we are going for top 250.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you! Too late gree.

Bobar
05-10-2013, 01:51 AM
3 events same time: 10.&11.05

Boss Event Liu Ming till 06.05.-11.05.
LE Building Pagoda Pandamonium running 07.05.-17.05.
The Hit List (what ever this will be) 10.05.-14.05.

Could be optimized: schedule the other two events at same time. so every week a new district with all 5 events. really, it`s getting ludicrously.

too much with other games from them. i concentrate on mw. i just sold my cc hood and kept gold buildings and pagodas only. i will farm them once a day and enjoy my camping. maybe i resume if itīs getting better again

bald zeemer
05-10-2013, 02:05 AM
To be fair, the last day of a boss event is usually dead for most people, and the Pagoda event isn't a huge burden, as any sensible person is already upgrading constantly anyway.

edit/ The Hit List is almost certainly going to be a LTQ

Froddo
05-12-2013, 07:48 AM
This is clear...gree needs to raise money for something.....im guessing to fund takeovers of small gaming companies...
My top 50 syndicate has agreed to use no gold in this one.

Bobar
05-12-2013, 08:22 AM
To be fair, the last day of a boss event is usually dead for most people, and the Pagoda event isn't a huge burden, as any sensible person is already upgrading constantly anyway.

edit/ The Hit List is almost certainly going to be a LTQ
still have to pay money for all events

moomrik
05-12-2013, 10:41 AM
still have to pay money for all events

"have to" ???

OBAMASMAMA
05-12-2013, 03:42 PM
i say we do it!!!!!

+1. Thank you!