PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a low-pressure syndicate? Hamburg Ahoi!

hawkeye_9
05-06-2013, 12:40 PM
We are a group comprised of North American and European players, looking for just about anyone (really) to round out our syndicate. We are a very laid back group in need of a few more folks who will battle with us, so if you missed out on the Battle for Packer Heights and want to participate in the next event, but aren't an hourly player, try us out. There are 11 open spots!

We're in the process of adding a few more bonuses, but here's what we have right now:

Fight Respect Payout +5
Melee Defense +15
Gun Defense +10
Building Defense +10
Syndicate Increase +2

We may get more organized going forward, but will probably always be low-key.

We are: Hamburg Ahoi! - invite code - 375 418 821

PM me if you are interested in leading the syndicate!

-Hawkeye

hawkeye_9
05-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Still in search of members for a fun, low-pressure syndicate. We will battle and have a good time. This is a neat opportunity to help build a syndicate from the ground up (just missed top 4000 by 665 points in last event).

Only requirement is that you participate in the battles! Invite code is 375 418 821 Hamburg Ahoi!

-Hawkeye

CSE
05-10-2013, 03:40 AM
Hello
I am looking to merge with a syndicate or group of players to strengthen my team.. We've placed top 250, 3 times and have 70 bonuses.. My only requirement is that you're an active player and make daily donations... We've booted some members and lost a few and want to build back up to full strength.. If interested, reply.

hawkeye_9
05-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Hello
I am looking to merge with a syndicate or group of players to strengthen my team.. We've placed top 250, 3 times and have 70 bonuses.. My only requirement is that you're an active player and make daily donations... We've booted some members and lost a few and want to build back up to full strength.. If interested, reply.

Hamburg Ahoi! is a laid-back bunch. We're not looking to merge with another group, and we don't have minimum daily donation requirements. We're still cutting our teeth as a syndicate and just looking to break into the top 4000. We need one or two more players who will help us get there. Campers welcome but please battle and donate occasionally.

If you've been booted from a syn recently for not being active enough, you might fit in with us!

Hamburg Ahoi! - invite code - 375 418 821