PDA

View Full Version : what did latest update do

whitepath23
05-06-2013, 12:38 PM
i noticed my attack and defense was lower and my bonuses just have the one from my boost buildings...but not my composite....or faction or other items....can someone from gree give us details that explain what just happened

TAA Sam
05-06-2013, 12:45 PM
I;ve just lost 40k defense thanks to this update. Come on Gree, this is pathetic.

whitepath23
05-06-2013, 12:51 PM
I am not sure you ever really had it.....i think something was getting double counted in the bonuses. For display and now that is fixed i think...but what sbout my unit bonuses, my composite factory, and faction bonuses

Sergeant307
05-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Looks like I lost 2200 from my defense.

Killghost
05-06-2013, 01:01 PM
To my thinking, i guess they must have removed faction bonuses applied to our stats. i just lost my defense stats of the faction, but what i dont understand is that couple of my guys from the faction have a boost in their att/def stats both.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 01:09 PM
My stats are now just representing the raw numbers I get by adding my units together.

TAA Sam
05-06-2013, 01:11 PM
I've just checked my bonus section of my profile and my faction bonuses have been replaced with my boost building bonuses. Maybe an andriod bug

Megatf
05-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Everything is working perfect on my iphone 5

BigBlueNationAWC
05-06-2013, 01:19 PM
There was no problem? Dunno what you are talking about seriously.:confused:

solo.modernwar
05-06-2013, 01:31 PM
I applied the update to both of my accounts - both of which run the MW app on an iOS device. I have not noticed any change in stats all across the board.

Key Question: What device is your app on? Is it an Android OS or iOS device?? I've noticed a huge difference with higher stats noted on Android OS devices when viewed from an iOS device.

BTW - I did notice the graphics have been fixed and look perfect (to what I'm used to seeing) on iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5th Gen devices.

imscrewed?
05-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Sounds like a useless update. The ability to change your name. Donation tracker. Ability to sort inventory. Added security to prevent hacking. I doubt any of those are in the update. Thanks Gree. Not!

Stevezesz
05-06-2013, 01:42 PM
My money buildings suddenly cost twice the normal amount :confused:

S&H Max
05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Droid didnt see the rigth stats at first so this is just a fix, I lost 200k def but that was droid BS, so now its more close to what IOS and it doesnt not count every bonus...

Now the big concern is : The upgrade money (and maybe the upgrade time i didnt check) bonus associate with building are working in the wrong way, my level 2 upgrade on the new LE is over 90mil, should be around 46mil with a -15 from top50 ireland and a -8 from my cement.

Because of that I couldnt start it so wont have the item to end the boss... thats a concern!

Richie.
05-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Great update..at last i see my correct stats - android user....thanks.

TAA Sam
05-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Money buildings cost twice as much here also. Android user.

Any IOS users, what price do you see for the Nuclear Power Plant

solo.modernwar
05-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Droid didnt see the rigth stats at first so this is just a fix, I lost 200k def but that was droid BS, so now its more close to what IOS and it doesnt not count every bonus...

Now the big concern is : The upgrade money (and maybe the upgrade time i didnt check) bonus associate with building are working in the wrong way, my level 2 upgrade on the new LE is over 90mil, should be around 46mil with a -15 from top50 ireland and a -8 from my cement.

Because of that I couldnt start it so wont have the item to end the boss... thats a concern!

Good observations, Max, Richie, and Sam... Now we're getting somewhere. So definitely Android OS users are being affected by having their "correct" stats being displayed (in line with what iOS users see) and an obvious error with the Bonus/Boost areas, and specifically the ERROR with the upgrade costs to buildings. Definitely an incorrect "update" there!

As I mentioned previously, I have my apps on iOS devices, and when I went to upgrade a building, the cost was the same/expected amount as usual. So definitely, this appears to be an Android OS update error in that area.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Gree - please... beta testing; it's an industry norm.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 02:02 PM
@solo, on my iOS account I see my stats with bonuses included, on my android account all i see is my raw stats with no bonuses, i wouldn't say that's the same thing.

solo.modernwar
05-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Ryan, when you view your Android OS account via your app on your iOS account, do you see lower stat numbers for your Android OS account? (yikes, this is getting confusing!)

Major Ed Rush
05-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Yes my money buildings have doubled new LE building is now 67 mill ah guess won't be getting it and i only needed another 4 mill

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 02:08 PM
The latest update caused you to waste 90 seconds of yoru life updating for nothing.....

Richie.
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Yeah noticed building initial cost and upgrades are incorrect....way to high since update.

Major Ed Rush
05-06-2013, 02:14 PM
The latest update caused you to waste 90 seconds of yoru life updating for nothing.....

Yes and no ah i flicked to the news and read it while the update went through.

As for the stat drop after update well that didn't work on me won't be spending to get that number back, to many PJ reads and well the conspirasist is coming out in me

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 02:15 PM
90 seconds? I'd expect you to have faster wifi than that.

poegirl
05-06-2013, 02:19 PM
My stats as far as attack and defense are fixed but all my bonuses in my profile are wrong and half if them are gone. Tried the uninstall and reinstall but no fix. Suggestions?

Long dong silver
05-06-2013, 02:21 PM
I have 2 llp's in the same faction. One iOS and one android. From my iOS llp my stats for the android are higher than what my android actually sees in its profile page . The bonuses are wrong. My android doesn't even have the Russian air 10% bonus.???

Cheers
Lee

Nouife
05-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Unbelievable... Can they - just once - make an update that doesn't create more problems than it solves?

soulnmysole
05-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Another thing I noticed on Android is that, we can now click on units in our inventory.

Golf4life
05-06-2013, 02:43 PM
no way, he had to downgrade to DSL since he spent all his money on this game.

He isn't a 'free player' now by choice...

90 seconds? I'd expect you to have faster wifi than that.

whitepath23
05-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I am android....i dont see my sea defense......or any upgrade from an unit i won in an event or war....i also dont see my defense bonus from composite building

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 02:49 PM
I don't think we've ever gotten an update on android that hasn't broken something, or have we and I'm forgetting about it because it's obscured by all the failures?

killahoss
05-06-2013, 02:54 PM
I got the update..its good finally see some real stats..but the Bonuses..the bonuses it shows me, do not match the bonuses attached to my prize units....and buildings are double the costs...lvl.3 Train station..180 mill..lol...it was 79 mill.. last night....So, if this sounds familiar..I feel ya...I hope this gets resolved...

nothing2seehere
05-06-2013, 03:01 PM
I don't think we've ever gotten an update on android that hasn't broken something, or have we and I'm forgetting about it because it's obscured by all the failures?

Okay, enough hyperbole, of course we've gotten an update that didn't break something else, remember? It was that one that...uh...um...that fixed the...uh...hmmm. Never mind.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 03:04 PM
no way, he had to downgrade to DSL since he spent all his money on this game.

He isn't a 'free player' now by choice...

The real sacrifice is that now he can only drink 12 year old whisky.

No longer being able to only drink scotch old enough to order it's own scotch is a fate worse than death.

PITA4PRES
05-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Glad I read this thread before I updated the game. Now I will wait until they have a fix for it.

Recas
05-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Android, stats dropped so now must be showing properly, things that are missing, health regen time, raid valor payout, building upgrade time, building defence building output guild member increase, no flag bonus, no unit bonus showing, money buildings doubled, can t see if upgrades are showing double also, etc etc etc yet another duck up :P

ProCision
05-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Before the update I had over 300k attack and defense (droid inflated stats). When I would attack somebody it would show much less attack do to the inflated stats. Now the up date. My stats show what I would normally attack with which is cool. I left my faction and took a screen shot of my stats 175k. Then I rejoined and guess what, my stats still show 175k. I am not getting any bonus from my faction. I never was getting a bonus from my faction. Gree no longer surprises me with failure. Its the only thing they seem to be good at and consistent with.

edit

I did an attack while in the faction and not in the faction. Same attack number. I can not believe I have never gotten any faction bonus this whole time I have been playing this game. I always thought I was getting it, seeing that my number would go up as we did upgrades but never as much as I thought they would when I attacked the boss or a rival. I always chalked it up to some kind of point swing.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Before the update I was showing 158k attack, and doing about 159k average, now I'm still doing that, but showing 105k

TAA Sam
05-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Sent a ticket to Gree ref stats screwing up, it seems like there was a bug with the ally numbers, the 500 ally limit was not being used, here's their response:

A recent update has fixed an issue that was displaying incorrect stats in the profile for all players with more than 500 allies; your actual stats in regards to combat have not changed. Your alliance stats are and have always been determined by the following:

Up to five allies per level (to a max of 500 at level 100) act as equipment slots for your units. Each of those allies allow the stats from four units to apply to your alliance stats. The game chooses the best out of what you have when doing the calculation, and considers attack and defense separately when looking at the items.

Player stats have always been determined by the above method. The display issue was causing it to look like the cap (5 per level to a max of 500) was not being enforced and showing an inflated number for players with over 500 allies. The update now allows you to see the actual stats brought to combat.

We apologize for any unintentional confusion caused by this display issue.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM
That's basically the same response I got about random swings during Ireland, minus me using more allies. Thanks for explaining how allies work guys, I never realized that after playing for over a year....

Richie.
05-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Not interested in gree mess up with the stats...more concerned that the update has caused more problems than they solved

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Well, coming into Columbia I would enjoy being able to quickly see what my stats are by, you know, something simple like checking my profile, but that makes way too much sense. I'd also like to have all the bonuses I've bought do something crazy, like actually work.

Sexc_Jess
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Another Epic fail from Gree(d). The bonus section is all messed up. Building cost twice as much. We don't know if the faction bonuses are working or not.

A 5 minutes test would have displayed all these issues. How did this patch go though?

#Fail

KFH
05-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Im on IOS and my stats never moved with faction upgrades, with this new update my de went up 2k

Sexc_Jess
05-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Im on IOS and my stats never moved with faction upgrades, with this new update my de went up 2k

It broke Android versions, not IOS.

Systematrix
05-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Another Epic fail from Gree(d). The bonus section is all messed up. Building cost twice as much. We don't know if the faction bonuses are working or not.

A 5 minutes test would have displayed all these issues. How did this patch go though?

#Fail

Validating the numbers displayed on both platforms should be one of the easiest tasks for their QA staff...if they have one that is. Which leads me to believe that they knew about the issue before releasing the update because it's lower on the priority list. They have to keep working on stuff for the battles because that's where the $$ comes from.

ProCision
05-06-2013, 05:10 PM
I am sure this will be another thread where we dont hear from CJ. We will never get an answer or a fix.

Thank you so much!

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 05:15 PM
I am sure this will be another thread where we dont hear from CJ. We will never get an answer or a fix.

Thank you so much!

My favorite part is the admin account is active and posting on another thread.

jitre
05-06-2013, 05:28 PM
My favorite part is the admin account is active and posting on another thread.

And that thread you mentioned is about ... wait for it, waaaaiiittt for it, Gold purchases.
Damn, i guess i didn't manage to surprise anyone.

Millsiac
05-06-2013, 05:42 PM
I won't be buying any Gold until this is fixed. I don't have 500 allies but still took a 100k hit in defense, lost all faction bonuses, and building/upgrade costs doubled. If droid users stop buying gold they will either have to give up on the platform or do some QA before updates.

Start firing people Gree, you've got enough money to hire some legit developers.

YourPastLife
05-06-2013, 05:45 PM
How come they never make mistakes in our favor, their android developers must meet their special needs employee requirements.

jitre
05-06-2013, 05:50 PM
How come they never make mistakes in our favor, their android developers must meet their special needs employee requirements.

I would emphasize "special needs employees".

abraham1711
My money buildings suddenly cost twice the normal amount :confused:

this is so f*cking lame i hope it's a bug...

ohgreatitsryan

My working theory is that they hire savant syndrome chimps. Yes, they are savants, but they are still chimps.

jitre
05-06-2013, 05:59 PM
My working theory is that they hire savant syndrome chimps. Yes, they are savants, but they are still chimps.

I actually found a video footage of the last update being made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNV0rSndJ0

Millsiac
05-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I actually found a video footage of the last update being made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNV0rSndJ0

You definitely just insulted the chimp

CDR Shepard
05-06-2013, 06:17 PM
The thing I don't understand is this is a Gree based forum, so when there are these issues you think they would comminicate it, or at least respond with any sort of comments. Many threads have been started about huge changes made (rival lists, events, bad updates, etc.) and Gree never says anything on subject. However, threads about something that really don't matter will have responces. That's poor customer service/support in my humble opinion. Yeah, I understand they can do what they want whenever they want, but wouldn't you tell your income source? Just my thoughts...
-shep

Oh, and on a side note....please add name changing function soon/give a releasr date... or start taking tickets again on this!!!! Sorry, had to vent...

TAA Sam
05-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Seems like the money glitch is back to normal, money buildings at my base back to usual amount.

Sexc_Jess
05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Yeah they just released an update to fix it I think. Havnt checked it out yet. Anyone confirm?

Sexc_Jess
05-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Looks like the prices of the buildings are fixed. None of the bonuses are.

#EpicFail

Golf4life
05-06-2013, 08:43 PM
I agree Shep.

It is weird though, sometimes the admin's will get on quick and respond, other times it takes days.

The thing I don't understand is this is a Gree based forum, so when there are these issues you think they would comminicate it, or at least respond with any sort of comments. Many threads have been started about huge changes made (rival lists, events, bad updates, etc.) and Gree never says anything on subject. However, threads about something that really don't matter will have responces. That's poor customer service/support in my humble opinion. Yeah, I understand they can do what they want whenever they want, but wouldn't you tell your income source? Just my thoughts...
-shep

Oh, and on a side note....please add name changing function soon/give a releasr date... or start taking tickets again on this!!!! Sorry, had to vent...

mgriss
05-06-2013, 09:07 PM
also lost about 75k defense. Android player.

digisyn
05-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Argh! This is so frustrating... my "Bonus" attack in profile is now 508k from 1m yet my cash hit on boss, which is supposedly raw attack, is 669k. I think I need to put the game down for awhile & stop buying gold until this crap is straightened out. Its just one frustrating issue after another.

Systematrix
05-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Could we hear from an admin for an official answer on what is going on please? Android user, I dropped 50k in defense (1/3 of my D). Are these my real stats and they were being displayed incorrectly before? Or are the faction and individual bonuses not being applied now? My attack is the same as it was before. And the bonuses on my profile page are all kinds of wrong. It says I have Attack bonuses but our faction hasn't been able to buy those yet.

Sal T Iguana
05-06-2013, 10:54 PM
I agree 100%. Before the update, my (Steroid) stats were hovering around 750k-825k. Now they have come down to 375k where they should be. Thank you for this update as it was frustrating to only see my stats jump that high during war. Thanks Gree, I mean it.

Great update..at last i see my correct stats - android user....thanks.

MOS_0311
05-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah I lost 20K defensive stats because of this latest update. I logged in a ticket but who knows when and if they'll ever get back with me on this situation they've caused with this update. WTF is going on GREE!!
:mad:

Suzie
05-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Hey Gree.....
The last update is for android players the biggest idiotie u have produce ever...
make it retour a.s.a.p. .....

now u realy have reach a point where it's only frustraiding

General Flame
05-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Just updated, only took 10 seconds :P
Nothings changed for me, my stats are the same... Useless update -_-

Cheeses
05-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Can't start game anymore since update!

tunka
05-07-2013, 12:06 AM
why is android the poor cousin for the development team or is it a far more complex beast than ios ...
I have also been unable to open daily scratcher for me it crashes every time for about the past month , other than this the client is stable for me ,this player stat thing however i would like to know wtf if anything is being done about it.. **need a gold refund tab in game**

2nd dan
05-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Ill wait till bugs are fixed before I update :)

tunka
05-07-2013, 12:14 AM
you in the right forum bro
Just updated, only took 10 seconds :P
Nothings changed for me, my stats are the same... Useless update -_-

ppownage
05-07-2013, 12:14 AM
dont mind the loss in a/d cus everybody has it. i do mind the DOUBLE cost for upgrades an construction cost!!!!!! it took me 200.000k ipha lot of time to get my first santa marta train station but a second one is just impossible for me :(

I am a cow
05-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Getting tired of your crap GREE my solution fire your employees and get 10 years old computer nerds to fix the problem and then you can pay them with candy

dudedog1phu
05-07-2013, 12:53 AM
DO NOT UPDATE LOSE A LOT OF DEF AND ATTACK ! please fix

Clownius
05-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Heres what it did to me.

My old stats

Attack 530,467 (as i see it) 320,361 (as others see it)
Defence 887,152 (as i see it) 401,379 (as others see it)

I have since levelled up twice and added more high level units. At least a couple of k attack and defence.

Attack 327,681
Defence 388,342

Those are supposedly my boosted stats now. My defence is now lower than people saw before which was supposed to be un-boosted.

My bonuses are also screwed.

Sea attack is +8% (I play GB and that alone makes 10%)
Infantry defence +6% (never mind the fact my alliance has this at 30% plus the multiple boost units i have for this)
The list goes on.......

Guys i was a reasonably heavy gold player but now to put it bluntly my account is screwed. I went from a monster to a weakling. Im going on a gold strike now no question. My alliance is going to need a new DL....

Im afraid to fight anyone now too. With such a massive stat drop im going to get cleaned up if im facing the same people as before. I used to hit a good 60k under my unboosted attack before if that happens now.....

In theory i just lost 200k attack and 500k defence. Beat that anyone. In practice it hasnt worked since the last update.

atretes1
05-07-2013, 01:44 AM
I am on android and have not done this update yet. I have heard it has doubled upgrade costs.

For those of u that are saying that you lost stats in this update are you an android player? The visible boosted stats on android have been wrong since Greenland. Mine show me more than twice what they really are.

Clownius
05-07-2013, 02:00 AM
Yeah but im now below my previous unboosted stats as seen by other players and those are my boosted stats. Yes the droid players just had their stats massacred.

Also none of the bonuses are right anymore... They got slashed in a big way too. Seriously im at 6% infantry defence boost. I have multiple units that each provide more than that in boost and a 30% boost from my alliance.....

If you on droid dont update.

KidWiz
05-07-2013, 02:40 AM
The answer to my ticket was that the thread is closed due to a bug fixed related to a wrong display of stats when you have more than 500 allies. This answer definitely can't be correct because I use less than 500 allies at the moment.

I checked my other two accounts and the result is the same (also less than 500 allies)

Has anybody received this answer too? Makes no sense to me.

Richie.
05-07-2013, 03:24 AM
I can't believe some android users believe they actually think they have lost att and def stats.

You haven't, the figures have been wrong for us Droid players for ages

My stats showed 400att and 600 def ...would of been great if they were correct.

After the latest update my stats now show true and my profile now displays 250k def ...350k less than they were.

When i attack my after battle stats still show the same att figures...i haven't lost anything....its just that the profile shows the correct figures.

To sum it up....your profile now shows the correct stats which you had before the update....instead of the wrong figures previously displayed.

Suzie
05-07-2013, 03:25 AM
I was on the way to safe the money form the metro station... and must c this morning that it not longer cost 35mill... new its 70mill...
everytime.. gree makes bullshi... like that...
the updates working allways only for IOS... and android players are always in back whit all new things...
and now there have reach the top of the glitches...
when there not fix it soon. ..... I'm out of the game..
it's to often frustraiding..
as android player
sorry

mgriss
05-07-2013, 08:16 AM
No gold anymore from me, gree. all you're getting from me anymore are tickets. A ticket about the building costs. At ticket about the lost stats. Oh, and a ticket EVERY SINGLE TIME I hit a player who's defense jumps 100% or MORE (most I have seen is 320%) from their profile. This last one happens several times daily... enjoy all the tickets.

Richie.
05-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Building costs back to normal once i updated manually from playstore

Minotaur
05-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Only question is what does game server use(attack/def) when a non-updated player attacks/raids an updated player and vice versa?

phillibee
05-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks we can finally see our true stats on android system

Max Power
05-07-2013, 10:04 AM
I am on ios and my defense went from 198k to 162k over the last 2 updates. Attack stayed close to the same.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 10:44 AM
I have a screen shot of my stats while in my faction and out of the faction. Stats never change. I have a screen shot while in the factions of my attack while attacking a rival and also out of the faction attacking a rival. I hit with 1,000 more attack not being in the faction.

No faction bonuses are being applied.

Can somebody else leave their faction and confirm?

mflawler10
05-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I didnt leave my faction, but im certain I am missing faction bonuses. My defense dropped 75k, my attack just barely dropped since we only have a couple attack bonuses, and my IPH dropped from the loss of the 10% bldg output. Has anybody seen Gree even acknowledge the problem? I sent a ticket in...which I expect to hear back....pretty much never.

Rowdydowdy
05-07-2013, 11:20 AM

Ain't that the truth

Rowdydowdy
05-07-2013, 11:21 AM
No gold anymore from me, gree. all you're getting from me anymore are tickets. A ticket about the building costs. At ticket about the lost stats. Oh, and a ticket EVERY SINGLE TIME I hit a player who's defense jumps 100% or MORE (most I have seen is 320%) from their profile. This last one happens several times daily... enjoy all the tickets.

Why bother?
I can tell you the response as easily as the computer generated one you will get.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 11:24 AM
I am 100% fine with my inflated stats dropping. What I am not fine with is all the money I have donated to this faction and getting nothing for it. I when I joined McGurt for a war, the stats on the profile screen went up, but I really didn't notice a big change or much of any change when hitting the boss or attacking a rival. Now that I am back in my old faction and we have a lot of good donators we have a lot of defense unlocked and a few attack unlocked and being in or out of the faction has not impact to my attack when attacking the boss or a rival. This is a problem and I doubt any Android user knows that they are not getting any faction bonus.

Bravo20
05-07-2013, 11:41 AM
I sent CJ54 an email, this morning but nothing..... Realize it is our boosts that have been affected (Andoid users). Lost close to 150 to 250k in boost stats. No reply from CJ asking him to start a closed thread to tell us Greed have an update problem which they will sort out asap!!! Customer service right!!!!! Was going to blow some cash for the boss..hmmm maybe not now.

I Hear 200 free gold is coming to all Android users!:p

ASHOdamatel
05-07-2013, 11:46 AM
My question is has the faction bonuses ever counted when attacking rivals? It doesn't seem they have. The other thing is when you have faction members before update claiming their stats were 120k and go look for self and they would only be 84k. When I look at my stats now I know that my weapons and bonus building upgrades show my true stats. I like it because it is no longer a Guessing game am I stronger or not. Now I know for sure that I can attack and win..

Generik79
05-07-2013, 11:48 AM
How many weeks, days, and hours in a row should we face new issues and problems before we STOP SPENDING MONEY? How many closed threads? How many times could someone watch others get tens or hundreds of thousands of free gold for spending less than them? It's hard to watch.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 11:54 AM
My question is has the faction bonuses ever counted when attacking rivals? It doesn't seem they have. The other thing is when you have faction members before update claiming their stats were 120k and go look for self and they would only be 84k. When I look at my stats now I know that my weapons and bonus building upgrades show my true stats. I like it because it is no longer a Guessing game am I stronger or not. Now I know for sure that I can attack and win..

NO our faction bonuses never counted on Android. The reason they never wanted to fix the profile stats page was because they new we would find out. This is such a crap shoot. We will never hear from CJ or the Admin about this. If we do they will just say that its working as it should on their side.

Chilli!
05-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Cj, please take note, another thread which could be solved by spending 2 minutes making a thread which tells us what the updates have changed/ affected. Most other games with forums offer insight to what the updates are for, why can't modern war?

Bobar
05-07-2013, 12:17 PM
they have screwed up.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Yes they have, once again at our expense.

sjdjong
05-07-2013, 12:30 PM
They just released another update, but no fix for the stats...

CommanderHudson
05-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Everything is just fine on iPhone5

redham
05-07-2013, 12:36 PM
I am getting the same problem with my Droid. My stats are now only show base numbers and only reflecting army bonuses and building bonuses.

My faction bonuses are not being reflected in my numbers.

My stats basically dropped by half.

Bobar
05-07-2013, 12:39 PM
yes, android issue only as my factionmembers report.

S&H Max
05-07-2013, 12:42 PM
I am getting the same problem with my Droid. My stats are now only show base numbers and only reflecting army bonuses and building bonuses.

My faction bonuses are not being reflected in my numbers.

My stats basically dropped by half.

Sir first thing you got know rou droid stats weir inflated and by a lot.

I saw before the update 450k for me and now see 215k (my raw stats are around 190k and boosted around 260k) And the boost work in battle just ask one of your rival to hit you 5 time and give you the results.. the bonus work they just dont show up all in the profile!

Still what you see now is real closer to reality then before the update!

ProCision
05-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Take note of your stats, attack a rival take notes of attack. Leave faction, look at stats on profile and attack a rival. Do you see any change?

atretes1
05-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Guys on android I just did the update. My boosted stats are closer to what they need to be. Sever side nothing has changed we lost nothing my attack is still the same on the boss. The display is still wrong instead of being way over its just a little under. To find your true stats find out what your attack is on the boss with a cash hit and have an IOS rival attack you to find you defense. I have been doing this for a wile.

Mt attack on the boss is 100k over what my boosted stats tells me my attack is which tells me there is still a display glitch but my numbers are that same on the server when actually in battle.

kevinnn
The last update lowered everyone stats on purpose, now happy?

Bobar
Take note of your stats, attack a rival take notes of attack. Leave faction, look at stats on profile and attack a rival. Do you see any change?

we tried that, no changes. some left faction, no changes in stats. seems team bonus doesnīt work anymore.

they report the same here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53493-Stats-during-Attack-Weird-Losses/page6

fuzzlenutz
05-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Out of the ONLY 5 players that have been proven to have gotten the large amounts of free gold I know
19 of them !
Wait! What? Problem with Gree math here !

How many weeks, days, and hours in a row should we face new issues and problems before we STOP SPENDING MONEY? How many closed threads? How many times could someone watch others get tens or hundreds of thousands of free gold for spending less than them? It's hard to watch.

Sevchenko
05-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I havent lost any stats.. This update didnt change anything in my ios5

Bobar
05-07-2013, 01:24 PM
I havent lost any stats.. This update didnt change anything in my ios5

again: android problem only

YourPastLife
05-07-2013, 01:27 PM
The faction bonuses were what was messing up android stats before so it looks like they have removed the faction bonuses from what we see for stats instead of fixing the problem. I know my stats are close to correct without my faction bonuses right now.

redham
05-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Confirmed so far.....

On my bonuses board, only my base bonuses are showing up.

Unit bonuses and Faction Bonuses are not showing.

4 x 20% bonuses from faction make a huge difference to stats.

Before this patch...none of my base bonuses were showing properly..... so they basically looks like they tried to fix one component and the rest fell apart.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Still no word from Gree in this thread.

atretes1
05-07-2013, 02:06 PM
The only word that needs to be said is there is still a display glitch. Its just in a smaller proportion now. Everything is the same server server side, battle stats are still the same. Ie attack used on the boss. I have not confirmed my defense but just waiting on someone to attack me but I am sure it is the same as it was before the update.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 02:14 PM
The only word that needs to be said is there is still a display glitch. Its just in a smaller proportion now. Everything is the same server server side, battle stats are still the same. Ie attack used on the boss. I have not confirmed my defense but just waiting on someone to attack me but I am sure it is the same as it was before the update.

your wrong, none of my faction bonuses are adding to my attack/defense. When in the faction I attack for lets say an attack of 152,345. I leave the faction and then attack and it shows 153,456. That is proof that I am not getting any faction bonuses adding to my attack.

CJ54
05-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Hey guys, we're pushing a fix for this asap.

CDR Shepard
05-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey guys, we're pushing a fix for this asap.

Thank you for responding to this, we will wait patiently...

Mitsch
05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
i lost over 10.000 defences point after the last update.....i use an android mobile...

whats wrong?

CDR Shepard
05-07-2013, 02:30 PM
i lost over 10.000 defences point after the last update.....i use an android mobile...

whats wrong?

Read the previous posts before posting and that might shed some light for you...

CJ54
05-07-2013, 02:34 PM

whats wrong?

We were fixing an issue that was causing stats to show up incorrectly (by a small amount), but it introduced a new issue that made stats show up incorrectly by a large amount. We've got the fix coming out as soon as possible. It wasn't actually changing anything gameplaywise (aka server-side), as atretes1 suspected.

commander Don
05-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Just to confirm my stats are the same in and out the faction.

atretes1
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
your wrong, none of my faction bonuses are adding to my attack/defense. When in the faction I attack for lets say an attack of 152,345. I leave the faction and then attack and it shows 153,456. That is proof that I am not getting any faction bonuses adding to my attack.

Just because you said I was wrong. I left my faction for some numbers. After leaving the faction my cash damage on the boss was 64k less than being in the faction. Now if yours is wrong than may be its and individual issue but I have no issue with mine.

I uninstalled and re-installed to makes sure the changes were complete on the server.

Bobar
05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
We were fixing an issue that was causing stats to show up incorrectly (by a small amount), but it introduced a new issue that made stats show up incorrectly by a large amount. We've got the fix coming out as soon as possible. It wasn't actually changing anything gameplaywise (aka server-side), as atretes1 suspected.

thank you for respondig!

dont rush that fix, let the devs make sure itīs correct this time

mundane_insane
05-07-2013, 03:25 PM
I have an Android device. Can Gree fix the update? I don't see my faction or individual bonuses added to my stats.

CDR Shepard
05-07-2013, 03:30 PM
I have an Android device. Can Gree fix the update? I don't see my faction or individual bonuses added to my stats.

Again, read previous posts.. CJ said they were working on getting it out

ProCision
05-07-2013, 03:34 PM
I stand corrected. Thank you

Mjm78mjm
05-07-2013, 03:58 PM
My stats decreased too. But I just now saw an increase in them and I'm also seeing my unit and faction bonuses on my profile scree (whereas I didn't immediately after the update). However, my stats are still lower than prior to the two updates....so maybe this is the true "new" and "fixed" android stats???

EDIT----unbelievable....my stats just went down again....thought they had a fix in....not sure how that would have happened...cached maybe?

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
GREE just made the bonus section BEAUTIFUL and ACCURATE. I love it.

ProCision
05-07-2013, 04:51 PM
looks great now!!

atretes1
05-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Yea I agree this is the closest I have seen it since Greenland. My boosted attack number actually matches within 30k of my damage to the boss. Thank you

Richie.
05-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Looks much better...im hitting boss for 10k more than my stats show...good enough for me :)

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 05:09 PM
The only problem is when I attack my stats are still swinging by up to 50k, and when you are level 55, that is a huge and dangerous swing.

Sexc_Jess
05-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Epic fail by Greed

Loyal Servant
05-07-2013, 05:22 PM
posted in wrong forum.
I fail.
Sorry!

atretes1
05-07-2013, 05:24 PM
The only problem is when I attack my stats are still swinging by up to 50k, and when you are level 55, that is a huge and dangerous swing.

My guess on this but I would also like an answer from Gree. I believe android sees skill point fluctuations in battle stats and IOS does not. IOS stats use to fluctuate also but it was fixed. I believe that they took the sill points out of the IOS battle stats and of course being android they stayed in. So my theory is android sees the effects of skill points in battle stats and IOS does not.

Gree can u chime in on this?

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 05:28 PM
My guess on this but I would also like an answer from Gree. I believe android sees skill point fluctuations in battle stats and IOS does not. IOS stats use to fluctuate also but it was fixed. I believe that they took the sill points out of the IOS battle stats and of course being android they stayed in. So my theory is android sees the effects of skill points in battle stats and IOS does not.

How, at level 55, could anyone have enough skill points to cause a 50k swing? Skill points was their answer during Ireland, but it just doesn't make sense in normal PVP. I'll accept it when I am hitting a level 250 player with 110k defense, but not when I'm hitting a level 52 player with 10k defense.

atretes1
05-07-2013, 05:35 PM
How, at level 55, could anyone have enough skill points to cause a 50k swing? Skill points was their answer during Ireland, but it just doesn't make sense in normal PVP. I'll accept it when I am hitting a level 250 player with 110k defense, but not when I'm hitting a level 52 player with 10k defense.

I don't know it is only my guess. Gree has always said there is a random factor thrown in maybe that's in there also. I do not really know on this one I am just making my best guess. I have seen fluctuations higher than 50K tho in my observations.

Funktacular
05-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Does anyone see their nation bonus or composite factory bonus listed? I'm on android and I don't. Also, the very bottom I'm not sure what to make of the "Alliance Defense" stat, mine shows 8% and that can't be right as our unit category bonuses range from 30% to 10%.

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I have seen fluctuations higher than 50K tho in my observations.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here, but I'd guess 50k is a lot less than 1/3 of your attack. I used to see huge swings on my lvl 180 account, back in the day, but they were able to normalize that.
I just hate that it takes something catastrophic happening, like the last datapush, for them to put out a much needed fix, like the new stats display. They seemingly put that out quickly and easily, so why did it take so long?

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Does anyone see their nation bonus or composite factory bonus listed? I'm on android and I don't. Also, the very bottom I'm not sure what to make of the "Alliance Defense" stat, mine shows 8% and that can't be right as our unit category bonuses range from 30% to 10%.

Alliance defense is your comp factory, I'm guessing it's level four, and your nation bonus is factored into the total bonuses for that type of unit.

lsandmanl
05-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Ever since this new update, the prices to upgrade buildings have sky rocketed. I have an android. But for example, an upgrade that used to cost 9m for one building, now costs 20m, how? why?

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Ever since this new update, the prices to upgrade buildings have sky rocketed. I have an android. But for example, an upgrade that used to cost 9m for one building, now costs 20m, how? why?

Try updating again, or reinstall. They fixed that yesterday.

Funktacular
05-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Alliance defense is your comp factory, I'm guessing it's level four, and your nation bonus is factored into the total bonuses for that type of unit.

Thanks much ohgreatitsryan, your right it is lvl 4, I didn't make the connection. Looks like the display shows the correct percentage boosts, let's just hope they are applied correctly. I'm still doubtfull that the boosted a/d stats are accurate however, particularly the comp factory which doesn't raise my defensive stats by 2% per level after an upgrade as it should.

Yes, please PM me if the comp factory upgrades increases your D stats, but only if it's your android account since ios is said to work fine.

atretes1
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Thanks much ohgreatitsryan, your right it is lvl 4, I didn't make the connection. Looks like the display shows the correct percentage boosts, let's just hope they are applied correctly. I'm still doubtfull that the boosted a/d stats are accurate however, particularly the comp factory which doesn't raise my defensive stats by 2% per level after an upgrade as it should.

Yes the comp factory was a problem before but I wonder with this update if will it show an increase now. Mine is already 10 so I can not see.

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes the comp factory was a problem before but I wonder with this update if will it show an increase now. Mine is already 10 so I can not see.

I'm upgrading mine from 8 to 9 in a few days, I can PM you when it's done if you'd like.

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 08:18 PM
I take back what I said earlier Nation Bonus is NOT included on android. You were so close GREE.

Yankster
05-07-2013, 08:20 PM
This prob. Should have been posted here..

New update for iOS or version 3.6.1 .. Only change I noticed is the .1 after 6..... Aside from that still loosing to players with as much as 60 - 70% of stats.. Maybe I need to use more gold....

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 08:29 PM
This prob. Should have been posted here..

New update for iOS or version 3.6.1 .. Only change I noticed is the .1 after 6..... Aside from that still loosing to players with as much as 60 - 70% of stats.. Maybe I need to use more gold....

I tried. It doesn't help.

Sexc_Jess
05-07-2013, 09:14 PM
This seems to be resolved now. All the stats and boost look correct

Bravo20
05-07-2013, 09:39 PM
great update Gree. not falling for it though. Better stats but have the bridge jumper at +20 regen and a faction regen of +30, so why am I sitting at +41 regen? You guys can slurp over Gree all you like.....it is not fixed. Complain, send a ticket, write CJ54, complain.....I'm fed up with being a second class citizen to ios.

Bradinn
05-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Question:

I understand that Android stats were inflated, credit was given to any ally over 500. However at the time of the update I had 465 allies. Two days before, I dropped 2 allies, and my Defense went down as it should. During the update I went from 141K to 94K In defense.

Does anyone understand why this is?

Steg
05-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Game is just frustrating to play now.

you check stats, you see that you are thousands above in both A/D..

you press the attack button and wham, your stats have went down by thousands, theirs has went up and you have lost a battle that you really should have won.

I have had numerous battles now where my profile says I own so many units, I take that same amount of units into every battle yet my attack changes by thousands each time??

Multipliers or not etc, I don't see why my stats should fluctuate so much per battle.

I play on Android btw.

Chuck Nuts
05-08-2013, 06:40 AM
The last data push seemed to fix the problem with upgrade prices being doubled, but now I cannot upgrade the train stations at all on Android. The upgrade price is correct and I have enough cash but when I push the upgrade button I get an error message saying that it could not connect to the server. I have an excellent WiFi connection and I can do all other functions of the game and I can upgrade all other buildings except for the Santa Marta train station.

Is anyone else having this same problem? I have rebooted, cleared cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the game but I get the same error every time that I attempt to upgrade the train station.

I have lost at least 12 hours on the limited time event for upgrading the train station because of this issue.

Please confirm if others are having the same problem or if it is unique to my account. I have already submitted a ticket, but no response yet.

Thanks.

gencell
05-09-2013, 12:17 AM
I dont have 500 allies either and I lost over 35K in defense alone. IT STILL IS NOT FIXED

atretes1
05-09-2013, 05:18 AM
I dont have 500 allies either and I lost over 35K in defense alone. IT STILL IS NOT FIXED

The stats were over inflated even if u didn't have more than 500 allies. I'm at 498 allies my stats were over inflated buy more than half. There was also a glitch with faction boost. It was fixed my over inflated stats dropped by half now I'm happy I see my true numbers.

Giedrybe
05-09-2013, 07:38 AM
great update Gree. not falling for it though. Better stats but have the bridge jumper at +20 regen and a faction regen of +30, so why am I sitting at +41 regen? You guys can slurp over Gree all you like.....it is not fixed. Complain, send a ticket, write CJ54, complain.....I'm fed up with being a second class citizen to ios.

Your faction has 6 levels of -5% reduction of healing time. And -20% reduction from unit.

1-(0,95 x 0,95 x 0,95 x 0,95 x 0,95 x 0,95 x 0,8) = 41%.

You must understand that healing time cannot become less than zero seconds. Top guys have numerous units for health regen. If you would sum it up, you will get three digits figures like 150% bonus or 200%. But health regen bonus is not additive, but multiplicative.