PDA

View Full Version : Epic energy

Budd
05-06-2013, 11:22 AM
How do some players already have 50+ kills. Do most high leveled players purchase gems and buy epic energy.

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 11:27 AM
How do some players already have 50+ kills. Do most high leveled players purchase gems and buy epic energy.
if use it wiseley it possible w/o buying energy with gems. wiseley means just use as much knight as needed to defeat the boss. right now im at lvl52 and need to use all knight + 2 friend but on stage 48 needed only 1 friend and all m knight to kill

Harvey Guo
05-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Nope. Most of us will only purchasing few energy if we do wanna rush to top 5.

If people have great max out lv70 armors which against the boss' element, that would be much more easy to pass and cost less energy than other people, thus you can find some people already pass 50+, some people is struggling with 40.

And there actually have a trick, that in the lower stages, Lv70 armors are better than nemesis.

I've confirmed that people who with maxed out lv70 regalia+ can pass 18 stages just use his main knight, but if you change your armor to nemesis, you will find that you cannot pass 18 with just a nemesis. that for 1 knight, only 3 energy each time, but for 2 knight, need 5 energy, thus you can see the different from the start, and the gap between different level and armor's player will become much larger than before.

zhy
05-06-2013, 12:52 PM
yeah just use energy wisely. main knight, main knight + follower, main knight + nemess ally, main knight + 2 followers, main + follower + nemesis ally, main + 2 nemesis allies, main + 2 followers + nemesis ally, main + follower + 2 nemesis allies, main + 2 followers + 2 nemesis allies, n finally if u cant kill the last one go with main + 2 follower + 2 nemesis allies n kill the hq left with again only the main one or main + follower or ally

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 12:55 PM
yeah just use energy wisely. main knight, main knight + follower, main knight + nemess ally, main knight + 2 followers, main + follower + nemesis ally, main + 2 nemesis allies, main + 2 followers + nemesis ally, main + follower + 2 nemesis allies, main + 2 followers + 2 nemesis allies, n finally if u cant kill the last one go with main + 2 follower + 2 nemesis allies n kill the hq left with again only the main one or main + follower or ally

2 different person... one same mind :D

zhy
05-06-2013, 01:01 PM
ahhaahahahahahha well its only logic :P everyone could figure it out :P

@budd n maybe other ppl, also at the point ur using 5-6 u better trigger the ally count down at the beginning, cuz using 5-6 energy per 10 allies wont be enough if u play actively also cuz of the possible energy drop from bosses n the energy u earn on the way

Budd
05-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the replies! Do you guys think I can reach 60, I have 2 maxed nemisis armors and at least 10 friends level 100+. I am also level 85. I have 39 kills and can still kill the boss with 1 friend

Barryboo
05-06-2013, 01:13 PM
im at level 46 on the boss. My problem is that i dont have that many friends with nemesis.
I cant wait to get my first 60 kills

zhy
05-06-2013, 01:14 PM
mmm ur party MIGHT strong enough with 2 nemesis for boss60 even if u are not lv100, ur prob now is lack of time, 2 days n 4 hours left, the last 10 bosses takes almost 2 days, not cuz of the energy but cuz of allies, so u wont get till 60 if u dont use refills or buy energy

Raistmar
05-06-2013, 01:21 PM
If you don't have enough friends I think 2 high def armor + 1 nemesis will be better than 2 nemesis + 1 high def armor. Haven't really gone that deep. Currently only at lvl 47 so that plan might not work.

Harvey Guo
05-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Good thought for clearing stages before 51, however after that you may find that damage is really important. No matter how much defense points you have, the boss can still give you about 80+ damage (if his element not against yours), and as you know, all high defense armors have same weakness, that's low attack, (except Aegis+ sky guardian+ wicked wrath+), other like swamp shaman+ and deep dragon+ has low attack, thus maybe after hurt the boss 3-4 k hp then dead. Although the boss will give your main knight with nemesis about 150 attack each time, but one shot you can give it thousand+ damage, thus it is a damage game to compete who can kill others with high damage first. After one nemesis dead in 4-5 shots, he can already give 10,000+ damage, after another 2 nemesis allies, you should be able kill the boss.
If you don't have enough friends I think 2 high def armor + 1 nemesis will be better than 2 nemesis + 1 high def armor. Haven't really gone that deep. Currently only at lvl 47 so that plan might not work.

zhy
05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
on boss 55 now, have to start to use 5 knights, barely killed 54 with 2+2

RadLonghammer
05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Hey guys!

This thread inspired me to write out a guide to Boss battling as a new thread. If you're interested, check it out here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53750-Rad-s-Guide-to-Beating-the-Epic-Boss