PDA

View Full Version : Indisputable cheating by a top team, big injustice

Luciferianism
05-06-2013, 08:20 AM
HellCalls Group, currently rank 3, have a defence leader with Koralene Crossfire. This is a unique item that only koralene could possibly obtain.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Randompicz0rrrrs/a371b9087cda0efb323f5ee0f36373e6_zpsb8760b6d.jpg

Yes, I'll be banned from the forums for pointing this out, but I think it's a pretty big deal that this team is depriving legit teams of top 3 and top 10 prizes who spend thousands of real money, while harbouring indefensible cheaters.

This people, is what you're spending all that money fighting against. He also blatant respect point hacks with 475 RP per attack/rob.

sister morphine
05-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Wow! How has it taken so long to expose this 😳😳

HenryVIII
05-06-2013, 08:31 AM
While we all applaud the unveiling of cheater, it is the legit player who gets the forum ban for "breaking the rules."

Unjust is an understatement.

Hence why many a player has transitioned to free play because, why spend hard earned $$ when someone can just cheat their way to same stats as you paid hundreds/thousands to attain?

Good job cheating your way to "success" HellCalls.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-06-2013, 08:39 AM
As a member of FwD I believe that this player needs to be banned and all points earned taken and this team should be DQ for using hackers in there syn. We have have fought hard in this war to maintain a position in the top 5 and when something like this is brought up in needs to be adressed as quickly as possible.

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 08:46 AM
i'm new to this... so that's an unique item and only 1 person should have it (and I assume that person isn't that 1 person??))

absolutely should be nerfed. Can someone please track the progress of this?? Gree needs to act on it.

and if OP is banned before the person is nerfed, it just goes to show what Gree view as their "top priority"

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm amused that they only have 1. Are there any other questionable spots on their inventory? They probably thought they were being subtle.

HenryVIII
05-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Off topic: Nice sig Jim Henson! Really do like it. :-)

montecore
05-06-2013, 08:53 AM
its probably koralene. so wouldn't that make it disputable?

vitus79
05-06-2013, 08:54 AM
J1M H3N50N;743240']As a member of FwD I believe that this player needs to be banned and all points earned taken and this team should be DQ for using hackers in there syn. We have have fought hard in this war to maintain a position in the top 5 and when something like this is brought up in needs to be adressed as quickly as possible.

i remember the real Koralene was FwD member Grace Kelly in previous battle, stats look similar. that player still with you or just another name/gender change and new syndicate maybe? i know Koralene probably still holds the record for account resets so wouldnt be surprised if its "legit" in Grees book.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-06-2013, 08:56 AM
thanks henry. nytlock ( pablo picasso )had just made this up for me the other day. He did a great job!

and no as far as i know this is not koralene. she left FwD after the first war......trying to find out more info now

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 08:56 AM
J1M H3N50N;743240']As a member of FwD I believe that this player needs to be banned and all points earned taken and this team should be DQ for using hackers in there syn. We have have fought hard in this war to maintain a position in the top 5 and when something like this is brought up in needs to be adressed as quickly as possible.question for FwD

is the person who is supposed to have this item in your team??

Would the real Koralene please stand up!!!!

sister morphine
05-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Someone said K had dropped down to 66 mafia, so unlikely

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Someone said K had dropped down to 66 mafia, so unlikely

came across last night with someone with only 28 mafia (DL) and 147K attack power at low 100 level.

we reported the person.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 09:07 AM
came across last night with someone with only 28 mafia (DL) and 147K attack power at low 100 level.

we reported the person.

Why? Good stats?

Justsimply
05-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Who is Koralene? Why would they have a special weapon? Just courious.

Hate to say it but short of boycotting syndicate battles this will continue. The true money spenders have all the power not gree. What would gree do if the top 10 syndicates said and followed through with not spending a penny till this was properly solved. I understand hellcats in 3rd doesn't effect 1 & 2 but I know both those groups take major stands on cheaters/hackers. Someone is going to have to make some real waves...

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Why? Good stats?

too good... it's like saying people who are building 10 buildings at once as "good builder". ;)

anyone in H.T.C has mafia attack ratio of 5k per?

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Interesting. I saw that during battle and just assumed it was Koraline.

nytelock
05-06-2013, 09:12 AM
i remember the real Koralene was FwD member Grace Kelly in previous battle, stats look similar. that player still with you or just another name/gender change and new syndicate maybe? i know Koralene probably still holds the record for account resets so wouldnt be surprised if its "legit" in Grees book.

I'm pretty sure there is no longer a 'koralene krossfire'

HenryVIII
05-06-2013, 09:13 AM

That still does not explain the over abundance of respect items....

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Who is Koralene?Just courious.

Oh man where to start! To some, Koralene is the perfect example of a "forum hottie." S/he loved to flirt with people and posted avatar pics of some hot blonde chick that S/he claimed was her. Those who like to pretend that forum hotties are real girls fell for it hook, line, and sinker. (Looking at you, Nudie!) Lulz and Drama ensued. I think at one point s/he was an Indian but fell out of favor and turned against them. In my opinion, Kor was a perfect troll. S/he shook up the forum every time s/he posted, and I got fat off all the popcorn I was munching. At some point s/he decided to leave the forum and dropped out of the list of top players in the game, but s/he's still around.

sister morphine
05-06-2013, 09:20 AM
That still does not explain the over abundance of respect items....
It's not Koralene. Someone who has her in his mob says she's left the game. All buildings gone and reduced to 63 mafia only. Name is very different to this guy too

mxz
05-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Oh man where to start! To some, Koralene is the perfect example of a "forum hottie." S/he loved to flirt with people and posted avatar pics of some hot blonde chick that S/he claimed was her. Those who like to pretend that forum hotties are real girls fell for it hook, line, and sinker. (Looking at you, Nudie!) Lulz and Drama ensued. I think at one point s/he was an Indian but fell out of favor and turned against them. In my opinion, Kor was a perfect troll. S/he shook up the forum every time s/he posted, and I got fat off all the popcorn I was munching. At some point s/he decided to leave the forum and dropped out of the list of top players in the game, but s/he's still around.Ahh, I miss the days of Kboy.

nytelock
05-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Well, of that's the case then something must be done. Or the top teams won't be very happy.

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:22 AM
It's not Koralene. Someone who has her in his mob says she's left the game. All buildings gone and reduced to 63 mafia only. Name is very different to this guy too

any reason for leaving??

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Gree needs to look into this. those of use who spend our real money to get us in these positions are being screwed over left and right by these cheaters. i for one have put in my ticket on this matter. As far as ive been told this is not K.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 09:24 AM
any reason for leaving??

Lulz and Drama, of course!

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:27 AM

heck, if I have a unique item named after me, I'm staying for life.

You hear me, Dialo 3 developers!!!! ;)

montecore
05-06-2013, 09:31 AM

i sure hope so. i love lulz, drama, and trolls as much as anyone.

nytelock
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Ticket sent in as well.

Justsimply
05-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Oh man where to start! To some, Koralene is the perfect example of a "forum hottie." S/he loved to flirt with people and posted avatar pics of some hot blonde chick that S/he claimed was her. Those who like to pretend that forum hotties are real girls fell for it hook, line, and sinker. (Looking at you, Nudie!) Lulz and Drama ensued. I think at one point s/he was an Indian but fell out of favor and turned against them. In my opinion, Kor was a perfect troll. S/he shook up the forum every time s/he posted, and I got fat off all the popcorn I was munching. At some point s/he decided to leave the forum and dropped out of the list of top players in the game, but s/he's still around.

And why did she get a weapon named after her?
Btw your story telling of him/her is very passionate

mxz
05-06-2013, 09:35 AM
And why did she get a weapon named after her?
Btw your story telling of him/her is very passionateBecause Dravak gave her gold!

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 09:36 AM
She won what I think was the first leaderboard event... the winner of that event got the top item named after them.

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Because Dravak gave her gold!

auto correct.. it's supposed to say "crabs". ;)

nopenopenope
05-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Christ! Don't mention s/he who shall not be named and that other rambling Dude...

Brian G
05-06-2013, 09:40 AM
I don't understand how even cheating should be possible. You can't play the game unless you're on their servers. It should be simple if Gree had proper protocol in place. If someone logged into the game and their stats didn't match what Gree had on file then they should revert back to verified data by Gree.

Justsimply
05-06-2013, 09:41 AM
She won what I think was the first leaderboard event... the winner of that event got the top item named after them.

Thanks for info dipstik

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:42 AM
I don't understand how even cheating should be possible. You can't play the game unless you're on their servers. It should be simple if Gree had proper protocol in place. If someone logged into the game and their stats didn't match what Gree had on file then they should revert back to verified data by Gree.

that sounds like a pretty complicated fix, (I would know, I'm an IT consultant)

much easier to have a report system. Just hire 10 data entry people

AppleMacGuy
05-06-2013, 09:44 AM
She won what I think was the first leaderboard event... the winner of that event got the top item named after them.Not strictly correct - the winner of the prize got the opportunity to give it a name of their choice. It so happens that Kor gave it a vanity name.

WinkadInk
05-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Kora was an Indian, there was a fall out, she gave her/his real number out and got harassing phone calls from an undisclosed number of people and probably well deserved (who the f*** gives out their phone number?!) Anyways yes a forum troll indeed. She placed top in the event and had the unit named after themselves. Only 1 person owns it and have since quit the game (finally after leaving and coming back over and over). That person is either the actual kora and had a name change, or it's a hacker.

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Kora was an Indian, there was a fall out, she gave her/his real number out and got harassing phone calls from an undisclosed number of people and probably well deserved (who the f*** gives out their phone number?!) Anyways yes a forum troll indeed. She placed top in the event and had the unit named after themselves. Only 1 person owns it and have since quit the game (finally after leaving and coming back over and over). That person is either the actual kora and had a name change, or it's a hacker.

Maybe they just want to remind her the Syndicate War started? ;)

some true insightful news there... DIdn't realize there are so much drama in a free-to-start/play mobile game. ;)

yes, Please ban the person, I'm 100% standing behind OP for exposing this. if they want to ban people for posting this, they can ban me too.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 09:52 AM
I don't know if s/he still plays CC or not, but I know s/he's still around.

Brian G
05-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks KingofWale.

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Thanks KingofWale.

no problem, in a high security environment, that's one sure way to do it.

but this clearly isn't the cash.. I wonder how much is it to hire 10 more people at Gree and (slightly below middle class salary) to fix all the problems. I can't believe people are still complain how they spent 400 dollars and gree didn't get back to them in WEEKS! Ouch

Mistress Nikita
05-06-2013, 10:11 AM
This is what we know: Koralene is the only one who can have the Crossfire legitimately. Koralene joined FwD and changed her name to Grace Kelly (in the weird FwD spelling sort of way which I think is cool, but is a pain in the neck to reproduce). Grace Kelly then had the Crossfire, then left FwD and joined SAS. Grace Kelly then left SAS and changed her name to "X" and "X" should still have the Crossfire.

Now here's the challenge: For those people who know who "X" is - go check the inventory to see if the Crossfire is still there.

What did you find?

MattThomas08
05-06-2013, 10:14 AM
This is what we know: Koralene is the only one who can have the Crossfire legitimately. Koralene joined FwD and changed her name to Grace Kelly (in the weird FwD spelling sort of way which I think is cool, but is a pain in the neck to reproduce). Grace Kelly then had the Crossfire, then left FwD and joined SAS. Grace Kelly then left SAS and changed her name to "X" and "X" should still have the Crossfire.

Now here's the challenge: For those people who know who "X" is - go check the inventory to see if the Crossfire is still there.

What did you find?

This person isn't X. It's a hacker.

nytelock
05-06-2013, 10:15 AM
It's no longer there. Bam.

AFed
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Wow! How has it taken so long to expose this 😳😳

Because it's the first time that HTC faced them :cool: ... I have had a current ticket in on this player for a while and noticed immediately.

kingofwale
05-06-2013, 10:29 AM
It's no longer there. Bam.

was the player banned?? or nerfed??

lordsagacity
05-06-2013, 10:57 AM
J1M H3N50N;743326']Gree needs to look into this. those of use who spend our real money to get us in these positions are being screwed over left and right by these cheaters. i for one have put in my ticket on this matter. As far as ive been told this is not K.
Your ticket will only receive an auto-reply after two weeks. Forget it.

AFed
05-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Go figure...HellCalls Group deleted their recruitment thread after I called them out on it.

Ragmondino
05-06-2013, 11:54 AM
This item is no longer in game. It was removed from koralenes inventory and another given as a replacement.

$Heisenberg$
05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
For a guy leading a top 500 syndicate this is very very VERY sad to see.

itzkakarot
05-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Is there any way to post a screenshot of the REAL koralene without getting a forum ban? Just as proof for when we submit tickets?

Joaquim Returns
05-06-2013, 12:12 PM
What's going on here?

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Santa wears a red SUIT, not a red CAPE. Avatar fail!

Joaquim Returns
05-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Santa wears a red SUIT, not a red CAPE. Avatar fail!

LMAO. You already know what I'm gonna say, Dippy so instead I'm just gonna say that it's good to see you too.

MrL
05-06-2013, 12:21 PM
HellCalls Member here - we are disgusted that Luc was a hacker!! We look at everyone's inventory to insure we do not have any hackers. This was one item so it was missed when we looked at his inventory.

Luc was kicked off the team and all of his points were deducted from our points total.

It leave a poor taste in our mouth as we spent so much of our money on gold to achieve our position for one person to tarnish our name.

We do not have mega stat members. We had to stand down in 8 battles as our stats just are not that high.

I am glad he was kicked out. I only wish this was spotted before the war.

dudeman
05-06-2013, 12:25 PM
If you actually check inventories, you would know that it is just as easy to spot a single item as it is to spot a thousand of the same item. They each get only one picture, so if you look, ACTUALLY look, one or a thousand is no different other than the quantity number. Which is irrelevant with one-of-a-kind items anyways.

So MrL, I'm calling BS on post #57.

AFed
05-06-2013, 12:27 PM
If you actually check inventories, you would know that it is just as easy to spot a single item as it is to spot a thousand of the same item. They each get only one picture, so if you look, ACTUALLY look, one or a thousand is no different other than the quantity number. Which is irrelevant with one-of-a-kind items anyways.

So MrL, I'm calling BS on post #57.

Same. Player also had:
122 disease grenades
353 doomsday frags
127 assassins costs
220 reinforced ballistic armors
145 clean ends
Other RP items

Joaquim Returns
05-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Same. Player also had:
122 disease grenades
353 doomsday frags
127 assassins costs
145 clean ends
Other RP items

Either they were that dumb enough not to notice this or they knew about the hacker and decided to keep their mouths shut until it got out and play all innocent when it happened. I'm going with the latter.

itzkakarot
05-06-2013, 12:35 PM
HellCalls Member here - we are disgusted that Luc was a hacker!! We look at everyone's inventory to insure we do not have any hackers. This was one item so it was missed when we looked at his inventory.

Luc was kicked off the team and all of his points were deducted from our points total.

It leave a poor taste in our mouth as we spent so much of our money on gold to achieve our position for one person to tarnish our name.

We do not have mega stat members. We had to stand down in 8 battles as our stats just are not that high.

What about all the gold other teams spent to take him out before each war? I'm not sure that can be quantified into a certain number of points.

Timmaaay
05-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Either they were that dumb enough not to notice this or they knew about the hacker and decided to keep their mouths shut until it got out and play all innocent when it happened. I'm going with the latter.

If GREE was so quick to boot him from the game, I'm guessing it would have been just as easy during the war too....

Timmaaay
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
What about all the gold other teams spent to take him out before each war? I'm not sure that can be quantified into a certain number of points.

We certainly spent a LOT in those battles...

MrL
05-06-2013, 12:38 PM
If GREE was so quick to boot him from the game, I'm guessing it would have been just as easy during the war too....

He was kicked out during the war.

I am glad he was kicked out & his IP was taken away from us.

We DO NOT want players like this on our team.

Luciferianism
05-06-2013, 12:40 PM

If you actually looked at his inventory you would have seen:
Koralene crossfire
122 disease grenades
353 doomsday frags
127 assassins costs
145 clean ends
Other RP items

SilentJay
05-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Because Dravak gave her gold!

What happened to that looser anyway?

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-06-2013, 12:48 PM
im glad this player has been kicked out and his points nerfed but what of all the gold that teams used to take him down. i like to know whats going to happen with that

Tommy Two Toes
05-06-2013, 12:48 PM
To some, Koralene is the perfect example of a "forum hottie." S/he loved to flirt with people and posted avatar pics of some hot blonde chick that S/he claimed was her. Those who like to pretend that forum hotties are real girls fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Amber_ is legit though, right? I'd bet anything on it.

mundane
05-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't know much about the bonus gold system, but when you get enough to get a free item that you did not earn, can you use it to purchase a limited / one off item? IE if you had gotten in the top 25 in an event, and bought a lot of gold, could you then use your purchase of gold to get the top prize?

AFed
05-06-2013, 12:51 PM
I don't know much about the bonus gold system, but when you get enough to get a free item that you did not earn, can you use it to purchase a limited / one off item? IE if you had gotten in the top 25 in an event, and bought a lot of gold, could you then use your purchase of gold to get the top prize?

Nope. Those don't count.

Gunflame
05-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Could someone explain to me how the Koralene Crossfire is a red flag? I think its before my time.

Droop1972
05-06-2013, 12:57 PM

Stand up response....You clearly are not related to the Grimy Reaper.....

Droop1972
05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Could someone explain to me how the Koralene Crossfire is a red flag? I think its before my time.

Good place to start would be.....um.....this thread.

MediumRawr
05-06-2013, 12:59 PM

There was an event, if you placed #1 in the event, you were able to name the item and receive it.

Therefore only 1 can be #1, so Koralene got the 1 said item and noone else may have it.

Forever and ever

Ragmondino
05-06-2013, 01:14 PM
There was an event, if you placed #1 in the event, you were able to name the item and receive it.

Therefore only 1 can be #1, so Koralene got the 1 said item and noone else may have it.

Forever and ever

But on top of that the item has since been remove from her inventory. So anybody ingame who has this item is a hacker. No exceptions. This item no longer exists legitimitely.

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-06-2013, 01:20 PM
But on top of that the item has since been remove from her inventory. So anybody ingame who has this item is a hacker. No exceptions. This item no longer exists legitimitely.
I assume he/she asked to have it removed so as to regain annonimity? Or was there some other reason?

Lonestoner
05-06-2013, 01:32 PM

I'm going to just assume you mean that Gree removed him during the war since you can't actually kick people out until it's over..

sister morphine
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Is there any way to post a screenshot of the REAL koralene without getting a forum ban? Just as proof for when we submit tickets?
This is the real Koralene (she hasn't used that name for a long while though)
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps2b6014c3.jpg

And her hood
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zps9b47e05c.jpg

Both pix taken today

panty sniffer
05-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Id be incredibally piss3d right now if I spent a boatload of gold and my syn placed 101,76,51,26, ect. Because of a POS hacker that aided Hellcats to spot 3.

A DL , no less, with that vehicle and obvious RP hack. How discreet. Way to keep it on the down low. tards!

Bigmike34
05-06-2013, 01:39 PM
There are mor e than just this one player with that unique item. I've reported a player I came across that had 2 of these! Unbelievable. For those of you who have spent vast amounts of RL cash to ensure your team retained a top 10 spot, I feel for you all. Unacceptable GREE.

itzkakarot
05-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Thanks sister morphine. That provides some clarity. Hopefully CJ will be able to clear up this situation in a way that's fair to all players affected.

sister morphine
05-06-2013, 01:42 PM
I assume he/she asked to have it removed so as to regain annonimity? Or was there some other reason?
Quite possibly to avoid detection by Dravak. A long time back she hit me for 10 after Drav had passed through my level. I suspect she'd been hiding on low mafia. Her cover was blown by her hood which I recognised even with the changes she'd made and confirmed by the car. She posted "I'll be back" on my wall, so think she was taken by surprise that I knew right off who she was.

Of course, if baldy's previous allegations have substance, that could be another reason.

Recruit
05-06-2013, 01:48 PM
This thread makes me laugh.

Yes there is a problem - there is no place for hackers in the game. There is no question about that.

Are you all naive enough to think that there are not other hackers in the top 5,10,25,50,75.... teams?

Are you all 100% sure there are no hackers in your team?

I hate hackers and I report at least 3 - 4 a week. The game is full of them and this is not the only guilty team.

'let he who is without sin.....'

itzkakarot
05-06-2013, 01:51 PM

Yes there is a problem - there is no place for hackers in the game. There is no question about that.

Are you all naive enough to think that there are not other hackers in the top 5,10,25,50,75.... teams?

I hate hackers and I report at least 3 - 4 a week. The game is full of them and this is not the only guilty team.

We go through great lengths in the recruitment process to ensure that no hackers enter our syn. I know many other top performing syndicates do the same.

iamM
05-06-2013, 01:58 PM
is this proof of a cheater... i dont think i can create a new thread... plus i think this guy is small potatoes since i dont think his syndicate mad it to top 100?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3354&d=1367873793

sorry about image... but the size limit on here made me post that... how do i improve the quality without hosting on another site?

AFed
05-06-2013, 01:59 PM

Infamous Syn (prob top 10 again) had a player nerfed before battle. Was fun getting our LLP to beat him up.

Coldjoey
05-06-2013, 02:04 PM
is this proof of a cheater... i dont think i can create a new thread... plus i think this guy is small potatoes since i dont think his syndicate mad it to top 100?3354http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3354&d=1367873793sorry about image... but the size limit on here made me post that... how do i improve the quality without hosting on another site?Firstly welcome to the forum, secondly if you would like to stay. Remove the post/imiage. Hacking Ang taking advantage of glitches is wrong but you will likely not be ban for it. Showing up GREE by posting a pick of a hacker will get you banned. It's a crazy old world I'm afraid.

Ragmondino
05-06-2013, 02:08 PM
We go through great lengths in the recruitment process to ensure that no hackers enter our syn. I know many other top performing syndicates do the same.

But sadly at least three syns in the top 10, one very high profile seem Happy to take them in.
As long as this continues they will continue to do it. Top syns actively recruiting them makes it seem as though its worthwhile to them, formerly respected players and forum members actively recruiting them offers no deterent.

Coldjoey
05-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Infamous Syn (prob top 10 again) had a player nerfed before battle. Was fun getting our LLP to beat him up.We refused to hit him, it could have been seen as taking advantage. Btw sorry you never made top ten this time as the cheats cost you $$$$ I assume GREE are legally obliged to return all gold that was spent in the war over the last three days

jobadass
05-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Oh man where to start! To some, Koralene is the perfect example of a "forum hottie." S/he loved to flirt with people and posted avatar pics of some hot blonde chick that S/he claimed was her. Those who like to pretend that forum hotties are real girls fell for it hook, line, and sinker. (Looking at you, Nudie!) Lulz and Drama ensued. I think at one point s/he was an Indian but fell out of favor and turned against them. In my opinion, Kor was a perfect troll. S/he shook up the forum every time s/he posted, and I got fat off all the popcorn I was munching. At some point s/he decided to leave the forum and dropped out of the list of top players in the game, but s/he's still around.that was not only one of the funniest explanations I've read, it was also spot-on!

Great job Dippy.

Coldjoey
05-06-2013, 02:14 PM
that was not only one of the funniest explanations I've read, it was also spot-on! Great job Dippy.Oh the memories. Rember the thread about Chinese gold. I long for those days back.

AFed
05-06-2013, 02:16 PM
We refused to hit him, it could have been seen as taking advantage. Btw sorry you never made top ten this time as the cheats cost you $$$$ I assume GREE are legally obliged to return all gold that was spent in the war over the last three days

I think you misphrased that CJ. $$$$ is where all the cheats are :p

I figured since I was the one who got him banned I could take a few licks as their syn didn't see the 590 impenetrable suits (among other things) as a major red flag.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I have a weak little camper that joined a random syndicate... leader had 18 billion in new cash items. Reported. Still deciding if I give them an "f-you" message before leaving or not.

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 02:32 PM

I am glad he was kicked out & his IP was taken away from us.

We DO NOT want players like this on our team.

Show proof that he was kicked out during WAR. Not saying you are a liar, but you guys had him on your team with him having that car and the Trillion worth of RP items. Did anyone question him when he came on to your team, or did you guys just like his stats to well to say anything until someone called you guys out on it?

AFed
05-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Anyone else note that the other thread started by their syn about him mysteriously got deleted? It's as if they didn't want a mod to see they were complicit...

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 02:35 PM
I have a weak little camper that joined a random syndicate... leader had 18 billion in new cash items. Reported. Still deciding if I give them an "f-you" message before leaving or not.

I think reporting him was the "F-you" message.

MrL
05-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Anyone else note that the other thread started by their syn about him mysteriously got deleted? It's as if they didn't want a mod to see they were complicit...

It was full of duplication of messages, I shouldn't have started it.

It did not make sense people posting the same message on both.

I apologised for our f.up of an oversight.

Like I said it is not our policy & we are embarrassed - no excuses

itzkakarot
05-06-2013, 02:47 PM
It was full of duplication of messages, I shouldn't have started it.

It did not make sense people posting the same message on both.

I apologised for our f.up of an oversight.

Like I said it is not our policy & we are embarrassed - no excuses
I think most of the group here would be much more apt to accept an apology from any HCG member who's ready and willing to give up their Top 3 trophies in exchange for their honor. I've yet to hear even a whisper of that, myself.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I'm talking about whether it's worth the bother of typing out a message on their forum.

Coldjoey
05-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I'm talking about whether it's worth the bother of typing out a message on their forum.dippy it would be sad day in CC history if you felt it wasn't worth the bother to type an F U on a fourm.

MrL
05-06-2013, 02:55 PM
I think most of the group here would be much more apt to accept an apology from any HCG member who's ready and willing to give up their Top 3 trophies in exchange for their honor. I've yet to hear even a whisper of that, myself.

I did apologise for our f-up for not spotting he was a hacker.

I personally would have no problem whatsoever forfeiting the 3rd place bonus.

Swedevil
05-06-2013, 05:10 PM

I'd like to see proof that he was taken out before the end of the war. We faced you several times, one being later in the battle and he was still present as I have it noted on my spreadsheets who your DL was and what his stats were. We were right outside the top ten and probably wouldn't have made it In with him gone, but it would've saved us the times we faced you and the spending would've changed at the end...

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 05:49 PM
I'd like to see proof that he was taken out before the end of the war. We faced you several times, one being later in the battle and he was still present as I have it noted on my spreadsheets who your DL was and what his stats were. We were right outside the top ten and probably wouldn't have made it In with him gone, but it would've saved us the times we faced you and the spending would've changed at the end...

Please send a ticket to GREE stating as much.

Smokeyfiremedic
05-06-2013, 06:33 PM
First off, y'all are a buncha crybabies. Second, get a life, it's just a game. Third, these games are just like real life. By that, I mean there are people who cheat in life that cause everyone to spend more money on everything ( the Affordable Care Act comes to mind). So, y'all want a whole team to give up their prizes because one person on the team was a cheat? How is that fair to those who spent a ton of money on gold but didn't know about a single person cheating, especially since the team finally found out the person was cheating (whether called out by someone or whether the team leaders finally caught it, who really cares?) and kicked him/her out of the syndicate and all the IP from that person was deleted? Again, y'all need to pull your thumbs out of your mouths and friggin grow up already.

dudeman
05-06-2013, 06:41 PM
It's called due diligence, and if a team doesn't do theirs to make sure everyone is legit, they should suffer the consequences.

Here is a real life example for you: Your partner at work has an injury because they weren't wearing safety equipment. If you knew they weren't wearing their equipment and you allowed work to continue anyways, you are in trouble regardless of your involvement in their injury. If you were unaware they were not wearing the proper equipment, you are in trouble for being ignorant. It's lose/lose if you wait until it's too late, so do your due diligence before any incidents occur and cover your ass.

Petty damn simple.

Dipstik
05-06-2013, 06:42 PM
First off, y'all are a buncha crybabies. Second, get a life, it's just a game. Third, these games are just like real life. By that, I mean there are people who cheat in life that cause everyone to spend more money on everything ( the Affordable Care Act comes to mind). So, y'all want a whole team to give up their prizes because one person on the team was a cheat? How is that fair to those who spent a ton of money on gold but didn't know about a single person cheating, especially since the team finally found out the person was cheating (whether called out by someone or whether the team leaders finally caught it, who really cares?) and kicked him/her out of the syndicate and all the IP from that person was deleted? Again, y'all need to pull your thumbs out of your mouths and friggin grow up already.

http://dominosbrainstorm.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/troll-dance.gif

Fun
05-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I think they should be removed from the standings! If they do get removed, out syndicate will be number 10! Only fair tbh

Edit: after posting this, I though about the other players who spent gold in the war so im 50/50 on this

Smokeyfiremedic
05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Dudeman, that is TOTALLY different, you are comparing apples to oranges. Personally, I play the game to relax, not to check every single players stats, just like I live life and don't worry about who doesn't pay their taxes, cheats the welfare system etc. Again, it's just A GAME, y'all need to put on your big boy/girl undies and move on...

panty sniffer
05-06-2013, 07:08 PM
First off, y'all are a buncha crybabies. Second, get a life, it's just a game.

Welcome to the forum Smokey. Very nice introduction.

Third, these games are just like real life. By that, I mean there are people who cheat in life that cause everyone to spend more money on everything.

Agreed. And when these type of people get caught, the penalty is often time in prison. Not merely having to return what they've cheated or stolen from others.

So, y'all want a whole team to give up their prizes because one person on the team was a cheat? How is that fair to those who spent a ton of money on gold but didn't know about a single person cheating, especially since the team finally found out the person was cheating

Guilt by association. Top Teams must practice due diligence to ensure everyone is playing fairly. Gree has banned entire syndicates for cheating, or if the leader is a cheat/hack. To not check your members stats and inventory is gross neglect to the welfare of your syndicate.

How is that fair to those who spent a ton of money on gold but didn't know about a single person cheating, especially since the team finally found out the person was cheating (whether called out by someone or whether the team leaders finally caught it, who really cares?)

I agree with you somewhat on this point about fairness to other members of their syn, however, if I was coughing up hundreds or thousands of dollars, and knowing how GREE and other syndicated handle cheating I'd be keeping a watchful eye on other members to protect my investment. Again, due diligence. top syndicate members know how to play the game and aren't ignorant as to what cheater stats and inventory look like. Not a SINGLE member pointed the DEFENSE LEADER ,"of all people" , stats/inventory out to the Syn leader or an officer? Again, guilt by association.

It DOES matter who caught it because other syndicates should'nt have to point things like this out. If they took care of their own business, others wouldn't have to it for them and expose a cheating defense leader. Business that that should be taken care of internally.

The whole situation is TOTALLY FREAKIN UNACCEPTABLE.. I'll stop "crying" now. Thank you for reading. And again, welcome to funzio CC forums.

cooch
05-06-2013, 07:12 PM
So we have seen thread of top 25 fingering each other for hackers and some admit it. Are you guys saying that you'll take yours back if caught? Then we'd have to go backwards all the way to the PVP contest. I can see also see the frustration and real money spent.

I just am wondering if top dogs would give back their pixel weapons for transgressions of past or should all top 100 be at risk...meaning that we have to make Gree arbitrator from now on... If someone caught that was playing in war then all forfeit and prize order rearranged down to what?

How about an one war ban? But Gree won't agree to that because they'd lose money. Maybe an one battle ban for Leader of Syn? What's fair and frankly what will make Gree do it with minimal work on their hands.

Carlos Norris
05-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum Smokey. Very nice introduction.

Agreed. And when these type of people get caught, the penalty is often time in prison. Not merely having to return what they've cheated or stolen from others.

Guilt by association. Top Teams must practice due diligence to ensure everyone is playing fairly. Gree has banned entire syndicates for cheating, or if the leader is a cheat/hack. To not check your members stats and inventory is gross neglect to the welfare of your syndicate.

I agree with you somewhat on this point about fairness to other members of their syn, however, if I was coughing up hundreds or thousands of dollars, and knowing how GREE and other syndicated handle cheating I'd be keeping a watchful eye on other members to protect my investment. Again, due diligence. top syndicate members know how to play the game and aren't ignorant as to what cheater stats and inventory look like. Not a SINGLE member pointed the DEFENSE LEADER ,"of all people" , stats/inventory out to the Syn leader or an officer? Again, guilt by association.

It DOES matter who caught it because other syndicates should'nt have to point things like this out. If they took care of their own business, others wouldn't have to for them and expose a cheating defense leader.

The whole situation is TOTALLY FREAKIN UNACCEPTABLE.. I'll stop "crying" now. Thank you for reading. And again, welcome to funzio CC forums.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps5429206e.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps5429206e.jpg.html)

ratpack499
05-06-2013, 07:17 PM

U sound like sore looser who blew load to early.

dudeman
05-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Dudeman, that is TOTALLY different, you are comparing apples to oranges. Personally, I play the game to relax, not to check every single players stats, just like I live life and don't worry about who doesn't pay their taxes, cheats the welfare system etc. Again, it's just A GAME, y'all need to put on your big boy/girl undies and move on...

I was explaining the term "due diligence" because I expected you to not understand what I was talking about.

And I was 100% correct. You haven't got a clue.

Good day sir.

NV555
05-06-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm calling out hellcalls as a cheater supporting syndicate or just to stupid to see that they had a outright hacker as a member. Either way what a discrace to the game. Really did not notice that is a lame excuse almost as bad as "I was just following orders"

The leader should be suspended for 30 days and the syndicate striped and disbanded.

However what GREE International would to do is give them gold as hush money to stay silent and then give them everything back at a later date.

Serious how could someone really say we missed it sorry our bad.

I would have to guess how many times this was reported with the response " we are looking into it thank you for reporting this issue"

Which makes GREE International just as despicable.

PawnXIIX
05-06-2013, 08:08 PM
It probably won't make a difference that he is a cheater since he probably spent a little gold.

*sigh*

Smokeyfiremedic
05-06-2013, 08:16 PM
I was explaining the term "due diligence" because I expected you to not understand what I was talking about.

And I was 100% correct. You haven't got a clue.

Good day sir.

Lol. You are hilarious dudeman. I totally understand what you were trying (poorly I might add) to explain but again, it's apples and oranges, so you, "sir" are the one that doesn't understand. For people to say the whole team is responsible because of due diligence just further solidifies the fact that y'all are a bunch of crybabies. I will repeat, I play the game to relax, not be the CC police and check everyone's stats and equipment. I have to say, I am very sorry I joined this forum, as I thought there might be some intelligence here, but as with every other forum I've joined, it's jam-packed with a bunch of children. Would you folks like some cheeeeeese with that whine. With that, have a good day, I'll delete myself from the forum and go hang out with some adults.

mxz
05-06-2013, 08:17 PM
I have it on good authority that Grimmy reported the DL for harassment.

dudeman
05-06-2013, 08:22 PM
zip

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4jvyyLHgS1r7fhljo1_400.gif

bateman
05-06-2013, 08:34 PM
First I want to say to Dudeman that I respect you as a player and as a poster on the forum, have read many of your posts over the past year. This is actually my first post, as I don't typically post on the forum, but given the situation, I felt it necessary. (Note: I haven't discussed this post with our captain or other officers, so they may have things to add, but I wanted to weigh in)

I am an officer of HellCalls and want to set the record straight for everyone who has mis-information and is making assumptions about this situation that are just not accurate. Luc has been on our team since the beginning of the syndicate battles and only recently had the team become suspicious of his activity. Before the recent battle, HellCalls kicked 2 very strong players off its roster due to hacking, since we as a team do not condone such behavior. We approached Luc before this battle began about his inventory (which at the time did NOT include the Koraline vehicle) and were told by Luc that there was a glitch in his game and that he had reported it to Gree and was trying to have it fixed. We took him at his word since he had been a stand up guy before this incident and had been with us since the beginning. Unfortunately, his story turned out not to be true and he was banned towards the end of the battle (which is exactly what should happen). What I can tell you is this, we have at least one other player on our team with def stats at least as good as Luc's, so whether it was Luc or one of the other guys, our def leader stats would be the same and the amount of hits other teams had to take on our Def Leader to get to our players during battle would have been the same. Also, we lost Luc for the final two battles once he was banned by Gree AND we lost all of his 250k points he scored during the course of the battles. At that point, we were losing to Buckwheat by about 850k points with about an hour and 15 min left in battle. As a testament to our team unity, everyone rallied in the final battle and posted over 2.2 million points to ultimately push us back into third.

Having said all that, you should also ask yourselves a general question: how does a hacker help in syndicate battles? A hacker, by nature, hacks because he doesn't want to spend money to do well. Syndicate battles are all about spending money, as without this, you will never succeed...that's just fact. Unless you hack gold somehow, hacking is useless in syndicate battles. But I digress...

So here is the truth, we came in 3rd place with two players posting ZERO points (another player was locked out for the entire battle). I challenge you all to find another hacker on this team, as none exists. But what you will see come next battle is a team hungrier than before, with two spots which were previously vacant filled by two all star players. You will certainly see us in the top 5 next battle (and hopefully Top 3) and then you will see that not only did Luc not help us, he actually gave other syndicates the opportunity to catch us...that opportunity is now gone. I wish you all good luck in the next battle, and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Lol. You are hilarious dudeman. I totally understand what you were trying (poorly I might add) to explain but again, it's apples and oranges, so you, "sir" are the one that doesn't understand. For people to say the whole team is responsible because of due diligence just further solidifies the fact that y'all are a bunch of crybabies. I will repeat, I play the game to relax, not be the CC police and check everyone's stats and equipment. I have to say, I am very sorry I joined this forum, as I thought there might be some intelligence here, but as with every other forum I've joined, it's jam-packed with a bunch of children. Would you folks like some cheeeeeese with that whine. With that, have a good day, I'll delete myself from the forum and go hang out with some adults.

Don't leave after 3 posts, your hypocrisy wasn't waning yet.

TZora
05-06-2013, 08:58 PM
I play the game to relax, not be the CC police and check everyone's stats and equipment.
so it shouldn't matter if the syndicate is stripped off all the wins/prizes/weapons .. am i correct?

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Go figure...HellCalls Group deleted their recruitment thread after I called them out on it.

Luc has been on our team since the beginning of the syndicate battles and only recently had the team become suspicious of his activity. Before the recent battle, HellCalls kicked 2 very strong players off its roster due to hacking, since we as a team do not condone such behavior. We approached Luc before this battle began about his inventory (which at the time did NOT include the Koraline vehicle) and were told by Luc that there was a glitch in his game and that he had reported it to Gree and was trying to have it fixed. We took him at his word since he had been a stand up guy before this incident and had been with us since the beginning. Unfortunately, his story turned out not to be true and he was banned towards the end of the battle (which is exactly what should happen). What I can tell you is this, we have at least one other player on our team with def stats at least as good as Luc's, so whether it was Luc or one of the other guys, our def leader stats would be the same and the amount of hits other teams had to take on our Def Leader to get to our players during battle would have been the same. Also, we lost Luc for the final two battles once he was banned by Gree AND we lost all of his 250k points he scored during the course of the battles.

So one of you is not telling the truth.

bateman
05-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. I believe Mr L, one of our members, took down our recruitment thread. What does that have to do with my post?

NV555
05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
First I want to say to Dudeman that I respect you as a player and as a poster on the forum, have read many of your posts over the past year. This is actually my first post, as I don't typically post on the forum, but given the situation, I felt it necessary. (Note: I haven't discussed this post with our captain or other officers, so they may have things to add, but I wanted to weigh in)

I am an officer of HellCalls and want to set the record straight for everyone who has mis-information and is making assumptions about this situation that are just not accurate. Luc has been on our team since the beginning of the syndicate battles and only recently had the team become suspicious of his activity. Before the recent battle, HellCalls kicked 2 very strong players off its roster due to hacking, since we as a team do not condone such behavior. We approached Luc before this battle began about his inventory (which at the time did NOT include the Koraline vehicle) and were told by Luc that there was a glitch in his game and that he had reported it to Gree and was trying to have it fixed. We took him at his word since he had been a stand up guy before this incident and had been with us since the beginning. Unfortunately, his story turned out not to be true and he was banned towards the end of the battle (which is exactly what should happen). What I can tell you is this, we have at least one other player on our team with def stats at least as good as Luc's, so whether it was Luc or one of the other guys, our def leader stats would be the same and the amount of hits other teams had to take on our Def Leader to get to our players during battle would have been the same. Also, we lost Luc for the final two battles once he was banned by Gree AND we lost all of his 250k points he scored during the course of the battles. At that point, we were losing to Buckwheat by about 850k points with about an hour and 15 min left in battle. As a testament to our team unity, everyone rallied in the final battle and posted over 2.2 million points to ultimately push us back into third.

Having said all that, you should also ask yourselves a general question: how does a hacker help in syndicate battles? A hacker, by nature, hacks because he doesn't want to spend money to do well. Syndicate battles are all about spending money, as without this, you will never succeed...that's just fact. Unless you hack gold somehow, hacking is useless in syndicate battles. But I digress...

So here is the truth, we came in 3rd place with two players posting ZERO points (another player was locked out for the entire battle). I challenge you all to find another hacker on this team, as none exists. But what you will see come next battle is a team hungrier than before, with two spots which were previously vacant filled by two all star players. You will certainly see us in the top 5 next battle (and hopefully Top 3) and then you will see that not only did Luc not help us, he actually gave other syndicates the opportunity to catch us...that opportunity is now gone. I wish you all good luck in the next battle, and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

So what you are saying you kicked out 2 cheaters and 2 were caught by GREE?

Honestly I would of just left it as LUC was the issue. Seems to me that you kicked the first 2 to the curb because you were done with them and didn't want to go forward. Luc and the other that was locked out was just the risk of wanting to cheat your way to the top. SHAME ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

HELLSCALLS is a group that condones and harbors Hackers and Cheaters.

Your syndicate is now branded as cheaters and anything positive you do from this point forward will forever be suspect. If you win all will accuse you of cheating.

If this was a criminal case all the members and leadership would be charged with RICO.

All of you should be cast off to an empty syndicate and have to start over again!

As far as the Buckwheat's I do not know of anyone kicked off or banned from the syndicate for cheating or anything else.

To thy own self be true!

panty sniffer
05-06-2013, 09:43 PM
For people to say the whole team is responsible because of due diligence just further solidifies the fact that y'all are a bunch of crybabies.

.... ?.... Is there supposed to be some kind of profound logic here that I'm missing?

I will repeat, I play the game to relax, not be the CC police and check everyone's stats and equipment.

You are comparing your relaxed view of the game to those who spend thousands of their hard earned money to engage in fierce competition. It is no wonder to any rationally thinking individual with two brain cells to rub together why you don't take cheating seriously where as others do.

I have to say, I am very sorry I joined this forum, as I thought there might be some intelligence here, but as with every other forum I've joined, it's jam-packed with a bunch of children. Would you folks like some cheeeeeese with that whine.

If your moronic rantings are the standard of intelligence then I'm more than happy to consider myself a childish idiot. You don't play well with others in other forums either yet haven't yet figured out that you are the common denominator. Good luck and congrats on lasting three entire posts. Hope you find a forum that's more your caliber, Smokey.

bateman: Thank you for your posts. Clairifies the situation a bit.

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 09:52 PM

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. I believe Mr L, one of our members, took down our recruitment thread. What does that have to do with my post?

AFed states he called you guys out on your recruitment thread for Luc having the Koraline vehicle, when he replied to Sister Morphine from the 2nd post on this thread replying to the original picture. You state he didn't have it in his inventory before this battle began, but AFed states otherwise.

See the correlation now?

TwoFingers
05-06-2013, 09:56 PM
bateman: Thank you for your posts. Clairifies the situation a bit.

Or simply muddles it more

panty sniffer
05-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Good catch, TwoFingers. I just really want to give them the benefit of the doubt. Wish we could all live in a perfect CC world. :/

Many of my favorite games throughout my life have been ruined by cheaters and I would like to think the same thing isn't going to happen to CC.

Seems hacks/cheats always prevail in the end.

Btrash
05-06-2013, 10:06 PM
I find it odd that rather than there being more admonishment in this thread about Gree's ability to deter hacks in the first place or speedily ban those that are hacking, people are expecting syndicates to go through every single item a user has to scrutinize whether they are hacking. I suppose I don't take this free handheld device game seriously enough to have that depth of caring if there is a hacker on my team, or a opposing team for that matter.

Yes, I know you will reply with "but people spent their hard earned money on this game". Well they are willing to spend hundreds/thousands on a few digital points to have the highest stats and longest e-peens, they could have spent some more to beat a team that, from what I take it, had 1 hacker and had their points removed. This isn't competitive gaming where there is some monetary prize for winning. The prizes you do get are just numbers that when gree decides this game is EOL are going to go away anyways.

Also, why are you willing to spend so much money on a game that half of you constantly complain about and that does nothing to prevent this situation in the first place. For those of you that can afford to spend what I make in one month on gold for one battle, I don't feel bad that you got beat out "just" because of this. Waste more of your money next time.

Droop1972
05-06-2013, 10:11 PM
I have it on good authority that Grimmy reported the DL for harassment.

hilarious.

extra characters

Droop1972
05-06-2013, 10:17 PM
and then you will see that not only did Luc not help us, he actually gave other syndicates the opportunity to catch us...that opportunity is now gone. I wish you all good luck in the next battle, and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

I applaud this message. You will do just as well with 2 new players and you are going to do it all sans the shiny new top 3 equipment you just "earned".

bateman
05-07-2013, 05:25 AM
So what you are saying you kicked out 2 cheaters and 2 were caught by GREE?

Honestly I would of just left it as LUC was the issue. Seems to me that you kicked the first 2 to the curb because you were done with them and didn't want to go forward. Luc and the other that was locked out was just the risk of wanting to cheat your way to the top. SHAME ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

HELLSCALLS is a group that condones and harbors Hackers and Cheaters.

Your syndicate is now branded as cheaters and anything positive you do from this point forward will forever be suspect. If you win all will accuse you of cheating.

If this was a criminal case all the members and leadership would be charged with RICO.

All of you should be cast off to an empty syndicate and have to start over again!

As far as the Buckwheat's I do not know of anyone kicked off or banned from the syndicate for cheating or anything else.

To thy own self be true!

Actually, what I'm saying is that we found 2 hackers and kicked them off, one of our guys was locked out (not from hacking) and is now back thanks to Gree's assistance, and one guy (Luc) who told us he wasn't hacking and that he reported his problem to Gree, was a liar and was banned by Gree and wound up being a zero point black hole for us.

You're an idiot...yes we kicked out two hackers and then found two more and were like "thank God we kicked out those other two really high scoring hackers, let's roll the dice with these two though and see what happens". Makes perfect sense.

You can brand us whatever you want, it's a free country. The facts are the facts buddy. And one fact you will have to get nice and comfortable with going forward is seeing HellCalls in the top 3-5 squads at the end of each battle.

bateman
05-07-2013, 05:27 AM
I applaud this message. You will do just as well with 2 new players and you are going to do it all sans the shiny new top 3 equipment you just "earned".

yes we did "earn it". we earned it by being top three without any points from the single banned hacker. not sure what you're case is for how each point we scored wasn't earned.

moocow
05-07-2013, 05:29 AM
Same. Player also had:
122 disease grenades
353 doomsday frags
127 assassins costs
145 clean ends
Other RP items

LOL how could you even miss this let alone the Koralene Crossfire. Derp to the max

sister morphine
05-07-2013, 05:43 AM
Same. Player also had:
122 disease grenades
353 doomsday frags
127 assassins costs
145 clean ends
Other RP items

LOL how could you even miss this let alone the Koralene Crossfire. Derp to the max
Agree on that lot (though I'm certainly not going to start smearing the syndicate as a whole; I'm not there, neither are the others doing so). The Koralene car would only flag to people who know about it. Yesterday I chatted with a friend in HellCalls about this and she had no knowledge of the car at all

Dipstik
05-07-2013, 05:43 AM
"Derp to the max..."

Lame
05-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Ive beeb playing robbery tennis with another member of hellcats who has 69000a of the same low level explosive...its cheap and entirely possible for him to afford but what would be the benifit of pushing the buy button 69000 times...or is there another way to buy items in bulk?

Ps really miss robbing you blind when we were at same level bateman

kenneth2001
05-07-2013, 06:32 AM
@ HellCalls ..... whooppeee doooo ... you ended up having Luc's IP removed from your points ...

What you aren't accounting for, which has already been pointed out, is that I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of dollars was spent trying to earn IP against you guys, I'm sure by all of the top 10 syndicates. EDIT: Never mind top 10 ... we fought you too and of course lost. We wasted our money taking down your cheating DL when we could have been making IP as well.

You say you had a "Comparable" defense leader to use .... but who really knows? And ... who knows that your "backup" dl wouldn't have had to buy 100's of thousands if not millions in explosives every battle to maintain a high defense? (Maybe that's why you took the risk to allow Luc to be your DL anyways)

Anyways .. maybe someone needs to consult with Gree on their code, security and stuff .. because this is ridiculous.

The amount of money they make on an event, they can't figure out how to stop the cheating and the hacking? Absolutely ridiculous ....

johnbaum
05-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Oh man where to start! To some, Koralene is the perfect example of a "forum hottie." S/he loved to flirt with people and posted avatar pics of some hot blonde chick that S/he claimed was her. Those who like to pretend that forum hotties are real girls fell for it hook, line, and sinker. (Looking at you, Nudie!) Lulz and Drama ensued. In my opinion, Kor was a perfect troll. S/he shook up the forum every time s/he posted, and I got fat off all the popcorn I was munching.

http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw45_129999275894.jpg

itzkakarot
05-07-2013, 06:54 AM

By "Top 3 Prizes" I wasn't referring to the lame 20% job bonus. I was referring to ALL prizes you earned by placing Top 3, which includes all the shiny guns and bonuses from Top 10 and beyond. HCG should be disqualified from the entire event, period.

Having said all that, you should also ask yourselves a general question: how does a hacker help in syndicate battles?

It's difficult to quantify the benefits of a hacker DL, but it's a moot point. You guys got caught with hacker in your midst (and from one I understand from your members, there are still others) so you have to pay the fine, whatever that might be.

You will certainly see us in the top 5 next battle (and hopefully Top 3)
I certainly hope that Gree would do its due diligence and prevent you from participating.

You're an idiot...
You see.. if you're going to continue an intellectual argument, it doesn't behoove you to toss out petty personal insults. This post is the reason I'm responding at all now, as you've lost all respect in my book from this simple comment.

yes we did "earn it". we earned it by being top three without any points from the single banned hacker. not sure what you're case is for how each point we scored wasn't earned.
While there may not be a clear IP benefit, as you state, the implicit or indirect benefits of having hackers in key roles during war are more than enough evidence against you.

I don't think HCG leadership gets it. The fact is, it doesn't matter how many hackers exist anywhere else, you guys were caught. There are plenty of people speeding on the highway, but try using that as an excuse for not paying your own ticket when caught, and let me know how that goes.

Leaders are responsible for the actions of the whole, no matter how directly or indirectly involved you are in the specific incidents. If you don't want this responsibility, don't lead. That's an easy choice to make.

MrL
05-07-2013, 07:16 AM
@itzkakarot - you have way too much time on your hands.

Defender11
05-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Actually, what I'm saying is that we found 2 hackers and kicked them off, one of our guys was locked out (not from hacking) and is now back thanks to Gree's assistance, and one guy (Luc) who told us he wasn't hacking and that he reported his problem to Gree, was a liar and was banned by Gree and wound up being a zero point black hole for us.

You're an idiot...yes we kicked out two hackers and then found two more and were like "thank God we kicked out those other two really high scoring hackers, let's roll the dice with these two though and see what happens". Makes perfect sense.

You can brand us whatever you want, it's a free country. The facts are the facts buddy. And one fact you will have to get nice and comfortable with going forward is seeing HellCalls in the top 3-5 squads at the end of each battle.

You miss the most salient point:
EVERY hit on your hacker(s) costs someone 0.42 dollars - REAL DOLLARS!

So your faction has stolen that every time your hacker was hit (whether successful or not), because they should never have been allowed to be there in the first place. Your faction has the responsibility for the hacker by accepting him, therefore your faction should pay the price.

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism for claiming recompense from your faction - the best we can hope for is that you all get booted and your guild closed down.

For those members that were ignorant of the hacker, sorry you were tarnished with the same brush, but that is the price you should pay for being passive, rather than actively doing everything you could to stop a hacker participating in the war.

AFed
05-07-2013, 08:28 AM
I am an officer of HellCalls and want to set the record straight for everyone who has mis-information and is making assumptions about this situation that are just not accurate. Luc has been on our team since the beginning of the syndicate battles and only recently had the team become suspicious of his activity. Before the recent battle, HellCalls kicked 2 very strong players off its roster due to hacking, since we as a team do not condone such behavior. We approached Luc before this battle began about his inventory (which at the time did NOT include the Koraline vehicle) and were told by Luc that there was a glitch in his game and that he had reported it to Gree and was trying to have it fixed. We took him at his word since he had been a stand up guy before this incident and had been with us since the beginning.

Care to change your story? My ticket is from April 3 buddy.

Edit: Had to repost because I left some info I didnt want in the SS.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p759/htcafed/ScreenShot2013-05-07at81449AM_zpsf9f431e4.png (http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/htcafed/media/ScreenShot2013-05-07at81449AM_zpsf9f431e4.png.html)

D3V
05-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Just a side note - besides the fact that the respect items don't add up, isn't it slightly possible that a heavy gold spender is able to the the Kor Crossfire? (or w/e it's called)

I thought one of the bonuses of buying a lot of gold is receiving an old event item. Anyways. If the RP items don't add up, odds are he is a hacker. But I believe it would be possible for heavy gold spenders to maybe get the limited 1 of items?

Could be wrong though.

AFed
05-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Just a side note - besides the fact that the respect items don't add up, isn't it slightly possible that a heavy gold spender is able to the the Kor Crossfire? (or w/e it's called)

I thought one of the bonuses of buying a lot of gold is receiving an old event item. Anyways. If the RP items don't add up, odds are he is a hacker. But I believe it would be possible for heavy gold spenders to maybe get the limited 1 of items?

Could be wrong though.

Nope you can't get one of those top 1 items.

moocow
05-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Lol busted. Bateman's credibility moves from 0 to negative 1

Also Gree didn't do anything even after you reported him one whole month prior to the war? Fail

Double lol

AFed
05-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Lol busted. Bateman's credibility moves from 0 to negative 1

Also Gree didn't do anything even after you reported him one whole month prior to the war? Fail

Double lol

Yeah it was sad. I got an email from some random employee saying they were looking into it and never received anything. Sent in another ticket as the player magically went from 2+ mil RP items (impossible) to over 18 mil in a matter of 3 weeks. CE is the only one who has good cred with me as far as banning cheaters.

Dhusagar
05-07-2013, 08:44 AM
I suggest Gree relocates their servers to Saudi Arabia:
All hackers get extradited for theft:
Then the hackers get their hands hacked off!

Just a game :-)

Mistress Nikita
05-07-2013, 08:47 AM
I was really rooting for Luc being a Kor reset. Of course, no one had mentioned the RP items at that point. Luc being your DL with an inventory like that, and a 3rd place team never verifying the inventory of their DL, is indefensible.

If any of the legitimate top players of HellCalls is looking for a new home... A home that doesn't have the stink of incompetency and hacking, now is the time to shop around for a new top 3 team.

moocow
05-07-2013, 08:56 AM
In summary for tl;dr

- Hellcalls had a hacker for defense leader, he had a unique item - Koralene crossfire + RP hacks
- Hacker is kicked and IP reduced to 0. Hellcall's still places third in war
- Hellcall's officer bateman says syndicate was unaware and that officers interviewed hacker about items prior to war and that there was no Koralene Crossfire at that time
- bateman claims hacker said it was a glitch that he already reported to support about and Hellcall's accepted his word due to his good standing.
- bateman's word is debunked by a ticket from April 3rd - Koralene crossfire + RP hacks existed in hackers inventory one month before war.
- Meanwhile bateman is currently digging the hole deeper while MrL continously deletes and remakes recruitment threads as this info is brought to light

More news at 11

Mistress Nikita
05-07-2013, 09:03 AM
In summary for tl;dr

- Hellcalls had a hacker for defense leader, he had a unique item - Koralene crossfire + RP hacks
- Hellcall's officer bateman says syndicate was unaware and that officers interviewed hacker about items prior to war and that there was no Koralene Crossfire at that time
- bateman claims hacker said it was a glitch that he already reported to support about and Hellcall's accepted his word due to his good standing.
- bateman's word is debunked by a ticket from April 3rd - Koralene crossfire + RP hacks existed in hackers inventory one month before war.
- Meanwhile bateman is currently digging the hole deeper while MrL continously deletes and remakes recruitment threads as this info is brought to light

More news at 11

I hope you'll break into the normal daily broadcast for any breaking news :)

I like your style moocow! That was a very nice summary.

mxz
05-07-2013, 09:09 AM
I concur. A daily wrap up of the drama would be pleasing.

Swedevil
05-07-2013, 09:11 AM
In summary for tl;dr

More news at 11

Wasn't there something in here about THEM deleting him midway through the war? I have shots to prove we faced them the last day and there's another post where someone says they came across HellCalls and then another top 25 in their last two battles and makes special mention of HellCalls DL...

With all of these accusations, someone from HellCalls should have the chance to rebuttal...maybe show some evidence that this was looked in to prior to the war or that he was removed and points vacated...I know someone has screen shots of all players totals...three different people in our syndicate took ours and you placed WAY higher!

apexii
05-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Well said by Moocow and Nikita, hellcats should be ashamed of themselves, using him as your d-leader, brilliant move guys.

When we found out we were in a syndicate with hackers, we started a new syndicate. We all know you won't do that, though.

bateman
05-07-2013, 10:30 AM
In summary for tl;dr

More news at 11

Wow, where to begin…

As background, HellCalls was started as a group of independent
(non-tagged) players who just wanted to be a part of a team and have
some fun with the hopes of maybe placing in the Top 100 in the first
battle. We ultimately placed 25th and shocked ourselves in the
process. Going into Battle #2 we added a few strong players and honed
in on our battle strategy and wound up placing in 12th, which again
was a pleasantly unexpected surprise. At that point we decided to
transition the team into a well oiled tank, and dropped (with their
consent) members who were not ready to play at a top 10 level, and
added some significant talent. We ultimately went further than we
ever expected to go, placing 3rd in the last event. Point is that we
are not claiming to be, nor are we, players who read the forum daily,
monitor other groups or follow the game’s developments like most of
you. Before this incident I had read the forum a handful of times and
had never posted to it…we just don’t care that much about this game to
be honest (although we all really enjoy playing it and battling when
it comes time to battle!).

So, we do our best to self-police hacking, but at the end of the day,
this is just a game to us, and the members of HellCalls do not
dedicate our lives to it. Ultimately, this is Gree’s job, and if they
are not doing it well, then I completely understand the Crime City
community’s unhappiness with that. It would be great if Gree could
assign specific people to monitor each teams members to ensure no
hacking is permitted, as we can only do so much as part time players.
But ultimately, the bottom line is that we did not knowingly or
intentionally keep a hacker on our team. This is fact no matter what
anyone tries to say or believe… so believe it or not, hate us or not,
that’s really it. It’s just unfortunate that people don’t get that
every point on our team is accounted for from a legit player, and that
with or without Luc, our team scored more points than any other team
other than SAS and Fight Club…and that’s how ranking during battles is
determined.

With respect to the Koraline vehicle, I do not remember seeing it when we discussed this with Luc before last battle,
but if you all say it was there I believe you. Contrary to popular
belief (and as discussed above), many of us on the team are not as
well versed as you all as far as weapons go. In fact, before this
thread, I had no idea weapons could even be named after specific
players. So if I had come across the Koraline vehicle when reviewing
Luc’s stats before last battle, I may not even have noticed it as
anything suspicious, as I haven’t tracked weapons awards starting back
from a year or two ago. We did, however, notice the RP items that
were out of line and called him out on it. As I said earlier, we were
told by Luc that it was a glitch in his game and that he had reported
it to Gree (whether relating to the RP items, the Koraline vehicle or
any other weapons that were out of line), which we believed since
until recently his stats and weapons seemed to be legit. So if I was
incorrect with my original post, and the Koraline weapon was there
before battle, I apologize for my mis-statement earlier, I just don’t
remember seeing it or having discussions about it with Luc (most
likely because we were not aware that it was a hacked item). AFed – I
wish Gree would have responded to your ticket before the battles
began. Then we would have had a Def Leader as strong as Luc and
another player whose points would have actually counted for our team.
Trust me, all of our members would have preferred that outcome.

As far as the benefits of having Luc on our team, as discussed at
length (and as you will see come next battle) we have at least one
player whose def stats are as good as Luc’s and he has plenty of cash
saved in the bank and has basically as much IPH as Luc did. I feel
that this is the lamest of all the rationale’s proffered so far,
especially for top 10 teams who have multiple players with attack
stats way higher than Luc’s def stats, and way higher than our next in
line’s def stats (which is also over 275k). I promise you that if our
members are willing to pay thousands of dollars during war, they have
enough in the bank or are willing to pay for more cash to replace
explosives used, so that’s really a lame argument. Whether it was Luc
or one of our other strong def stat players, you would still have to
take down our DL using basically as much (if not the same amount) of
attack/gold.

To clarify on someone else’s earlier post, we did NOT delete Luc
midway through the war, as syndicates do not have the ability to do
that. Luc was removed by Gree before the second to last battle, and
his points were removed from our teams score, which is part of the
reason why we fell from 3rd to 4th with about two hours left in the
event.

Hopefully that answered most of the posts on here. Now I have to get
back to my real job that pays for my gold and allows me to rack up
points during battles ;)

Dipstik
05-07-2013, 10:35 AM
http://troll.me/images/hulk-smash/hulk-no-like-wall-of-text-hulk-smash-wall-of-text.jpg

moocow
05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
can you post a tl;dr? Thanks

353 Doomsday Grenades - 9.9mil respect

Glitch in game?

lol

Ragmondino
05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
http://troll.me/images/hulk-smash/hulk-no-like-wall-of-text-hulk-smash-wall-of-text.jpg

Lolz
#smug

Mikecore
05-07-2013, 10:44 AM

You need an army of level 5 hulks to break all these text walls. And some pony riders....

Carlos Norris
05-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Wow, where to begin…

determined.

With respect to the Koraline vehicle, I do not remember seeing it when we discussed this with Luc before last battle,

attack/gold.

event.

points during battles ;)

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpse3d1be12.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zpse3d1be12.jpg.html)

moocow
05-07-2013, 01:18 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img694/5429/koralene.jpg
Credits goto my friend SK :>

Ragmondino
05-07-2013, 01:21 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img694/5429/koralene.jpg
Credits goto my friend SK :>

Well played sir

#admiringsmug

United Nation of Foxes
05-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Well played sir

#admiringsmug

Same goes for those forever blowing bubbles !!

How's tricks raggy?

Yours posh side of w London ..

Daswi
05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Well played sir

#admiringsmug

Wow... Smuginess has infected another thread!!!

itzkakarot
05-07-2013, 03:32 PM
I realize that interrupting the trolls is rarely ever a wise thing to do, but I shall do so anyway in an attempt to get this convo back on topic. ;)

@bateman, if this is "just a game" to your group and not that important, then I hope all of your upstanding members are sending tickets in to Gree to have all Packer Heights prizes removed. It's just a game after all, pixel-prizes must not mean that much to you.

@itzkakarot - you have way too much time on your hands.

@MrL, not a lot of time, actually. My team worked their butts off to get up to 3rd, just to be unseated in the last match up by a group harboring several hackers. So forgive me if I'm a little persistent, but I intend to keep fighting for the members of TBC until this is resolved.

NV555
05-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Same lame excuse you cheated and so did your syndicate.

Wow, where to begin…

determined.

attack/gold.

event.

points during battles ;)

NV555
05-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Hellscalls is a tarnished syndicate that will never recover this scandle. You will always be known as a cheating syndicate. You bring dishonor to every honest player of this game. Anything you ever did that was good is now gone due your dishonest robbery of 3rd place.

Hellscalls dastardly, deliberate and brazen theft of 3d place will be remembered by all as your syndicate is now on the walll of shame.

craftytempter
05-08-2013, 12:58 AM
http://ccmuppets.weebly.com/
check it out lol i think its funny

Nosh37
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM
They get no res for allowing a cheater... Gree doesn't do enough so we must make up for their deficit. It is extremely important at the top because that is where the value is most important to people. You can't waste investments because of cheaters and hackers who destroy the game for others. I can't say I support a recall of all items because many people have put a lot of hard work into that group and they obviously care just as much as you do because one hacker could not have gotten them to rank so high. It was a team effort but already we can see how much hacking degrades the gameplay experience for all parties.

panty sniffer
05-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Why is it that people with less than 10 posts feel the need to come on this thread and tell about how much they don't care about the topic or the game? doesn't make any sense to me. If you don't care, why are you even here? Do you have a folder full of bookmarked forums you've joined and visit frequently just to post you're apathy toward the subject?

Must be very time consuming for you.

remingtonsteele
05-08-2013, 08:05 PM
J1M H3N50N;743240']As a member of FwD I believe that this player needs to be banned and all points earned taken and this team should be DQ for using hackers in there syn. We have have fought hard in this war to maintain a position in the top 5 and when something like this is brought up in needs to be adressed as quickly as possible.

I read this forum earlier today and was disappointed. Then I got home and saw that I had been robbed by
[FwD] K1NG L30NID4S
I found it comical when I checked his inventory and found..... 263 items from Liu Ming epic boss victories. Anyone else believe that someone can beat an epic boss 262 times? You might want to look to your own teams before you call for others to be disqualified for using hackers. So you want to recant your statement about working hard to stay in the top 5? Maybe you should address your own hacking problems in [FwD] before you call for others to be banned!

Anyone who wants proof about cheating in [FwD] just let me know I can send you proof of his entire inventory.

My advice to you [FwD] J1M H3NS0N - clean your own house first then worry about others. Cause now there's proof of cheating in your top 5 syndicate as well.

dudeman
05-08-2013, 08:21 PM
I read this forum earlier today and was disappointed. Then I got home and saw that I had been robbed by
[FwD] K1NG L30NID4S
I found it comical when I checked his inventory and found..... 263 items from Liu Ming epic boss victories. Anyone else believe that someone can beat an epic boss 262 times? You might want to look to your own teams before you call for others to be disqualified for using hackers. So you want to recant your statement about working hard to stay in the top 5? Maybe you should address your own hacking problems in [FwD] before you call for others to be banned!

Anyone who wants proof about cheating in [FwD] just let me know I can send you proof of his entire inventory.

My advice to you [FwD] J1M H3NS0N - clean your own house first then worry about others. Cause now there's proof of cheating in your top 5 syndicate as well.

That player was caught cheating at least once already. He abused the time travelling glitch quite obviously, and may or may not have done other illegitimate actions. I have no proof, but he definitely did abuse one glitch so more of that type of behaviour should not be ruled out.

His account was reset, but I strongly doubt that would have been enough to deter him from ever cheating again.

It would, however, have made it super easy for him to plow through boss events like there's no tomorrow. So I would actually be inclined to believe the boss items are legit.

Steve0
05-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Its called he had a reset with A Lot of gold. Used it to his advantage. No cheat. He basically begged support to give him his old account back but that wasn't an option. So haters gona hate. TH3 K1NG is back. Deal with it.

Nosh37
05-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Why is it that people with less than 10 posts feel the need to come on this thread and tell about how much they don't care about the topic or the game? doesn't make any sense to me. If you don't care, why are you even here? Do you have a folder full of bookmarked forums you've joined and visit frequently just to post you're apathy toward the subject?

Must be very time consuming for you.

Haha I do care. Its very fun and all and I found the entire incident quite amusing. The whole thing is not fair because of how much some people do care. I apologize if I did anything that offended you, your mates, and the forum in general. Normally, apathetic trolling is not something I do in my free time but something just came over me after reading this thread... Hacking and cheating detracts from the game because the entire value and beauty of it is that every attack and def point you have on your profile is something that must be earned individually by you. In that way, spending time out in the limbo that some call "the real world" in order to earn money for "the better world?" will increase your worth. I have no doubt that most of the people on this thread are hardworking and really appreciate the unstable worth of the game.

So again I apologize for insulting your passion/ addiction/ life choices. It is not in my place to do so.
As for the bookmarked forums, I can't say that I've tried that yet.

In case you haven't realized by now, I am still in the infancy of my troll potential, and I'm thinking about getting an abortion.

Hulk, get through this text wall.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
05-08-2013, 09:02 PM
[FwD] K1NG L30NID4S

remington as far as K1NG goes yes he account was shut down because of his inventory. He asked for a full investigation into it. It never happen. His only reply from gree was a full reset as his only option. Never once was he told that he was found guilty.I guess they didnt want to bother with it.and i personally will say that i for one do not believed him to be a cheat. And as far as what i say about syndicates with blatent cheaters being banned i stand by that. I dont know how much you might of spent in these wars but i know i have spent a large amount of my REAL money to help my team into a top 5 position. And when some ass thinks that he can get his team ahead by putting a hack as his DL it pisses me off. So excuse me if i wrote something that u think wasnt right.

Oh yeah K1NG is using his reset to the fullest right now. All those items you see are legit. and i believe he plans on taking this current boss to 300 just fun. Goes along with the character.....

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!

mxz
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I just lost all respect for FwD if they're cool with cheating as long as the cheater spent enough gold to get a reset instead of a ban.

For shame. :/

Sandukan
05-08-2013, 09:06 PM
[FwD] K1NG L30NID4S

Pretty certain of your pronouncement there aren't you huckleberry?
If you think he cheated to get the items by all means report him. PLEASE.
If he is not banned within 4 weeks ( Gree standard time) then you are nothing but a jealous imbecile who should refrain from ever posting here again. DEAL?

The K1NG got a reset and was given back all the gold he spent (and it was a tidy sum). The charges were trumped up and unverifiable which is why they offered the reset. I love the wackos who start a sentence with "I have no proof...." yet proceed to impugn and denigrate the reputation of someone else. Classic forum facktard behavior.

Long live the K1NG.
OPA!

Crime Time
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Back on topic... Claims have been made that when the cheater was removed the benefit ceased to exist..

My question is this... How much money was donated by this latest cheater and the prior cheaters you booted? I am willing to bet they helped max out your bonuses... Thus they are still having an affect on your syndicate.... Thus, you still benefited from their cheating ways.

lordsagacity
05-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Its called he had a reset with A Lot of gold. Used it to his advantage. No cheat. He basically begged support to give him his old account back but that wasn't an option. So haters gona hate. TH3 K1NG is back. Deal with it.
No offense. How is he not cheating if he has 263 items from Liu Ming epic boss victories? It has nothing to do with reset.

Sandukan
05-08-2013, 09:35 PM
I just lost all respect for FwD if they're cool with cheating as long as the cheater spent enough gold to get a reset instead of a ban.

What does spend enough to get a reset mean exactly?
Many tickets were sent in. Conversations and council sought.
There was not one iota of evidence the K1NG cheated. His initial response was to quit rather than take the reset.
We spoke at length about the situation and as a group urged him to keep the Spartan among the resurrected.

FwD is not and will never be about mega stat individuals or winning syndicate battles. Check the lineup.

No disrespect mxz but we would rather lose your respect than the comradery of one of our own.
K1NG L30 is FwD forever. He is no cheat.

AFed
05-08-2013, 09:43 PM

So that makes 4 syns in top 10 with blatant cheaters in the member list last battle...

FwD has lost all integrity in my book as well.

Steve0
05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
No offense. How is he not cheating if he has 263 items from Liu Ming epic boss victories? It has nothing to do with reset.If you think he is cheating please report. You wont be the first or the last. Blame it in Gree's tier system. And that means he beat the boss 263 times. By now probably even more.

mxz
05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
There was not one iota of evidence the K1NG cheated. His initial response was to quit rather than take the reset.
We spoke at length about the situation and as a group urged him to keep the Spartan among the resurrected.

FwD is not and will never be about mega stat individuals or winning syndicate battles. Check the lineup.

No disrespect mxz but we would rather lose your respect than the comradery of one of our own.
K1NG L30 is FwD forever. He is no cheat.So that $17B worth of inventory without cash vaults to back it up that support banned him for was some misunderstanding?

gun........Siege Launcher.......401..... $6,800,000......... $2,726,800,000
gun........Sentry Gun............205...... $4,400,000.......... $902,000,000
melee.....Deadly Shuriken.....400...... $3,300,000........ $1,320,000,000
armor.....Impenetrable Suit...400...... $4,400,000.........$1,760,000,000
armor.....Infiltrator Suit.........400..... $2,500,000.........$1,000,000,000
vehicle....Battle M1A1...........250..... $27,500,000....... $6,875,000,000
vehicle....Syndicate Jet..........60...... $18,500,000....... $1,110,000,000
vehicle....Midnight Racer.......100..... $12,500,000....... $1,250,000,000

Total....... $16,943,800,000

There are many more big cash items that I didn't bother listing as well as all the consumable explosives. I don't know where Serrated Tonfas come from, but he has 399 of those, too.It's an odd feeling to agree with Killshot on this one...

dudeman
05-08-2013, 09:47 PM
No offense. How is he not cheating if he has 263 items from Liu Ming epic boss victories? It has nothing to do with reset.

If he got a reset + all his gold back, he probably has stats better than most campers who are able to destroy bosses.

However, to get reset like that you have to have spent a lot of gold. And if the reset was not a specific request to Gree, the only other way to get it is to be caught cheating.

K1NG L30 is FwD forever. He is no cheat.

Abusing a glitch, like speeding up the passing of time in game by playing with the clock on your device, is cheating.

It's just surprising people who did that were shown any amount of leniency whatsoever. So much for Gree's contractual obligation, set forth in the TOS contract which they created, to show zero tolerance to cheating.

PawnXIIX
05-08-2013, 09:51 PM
So that makes 4 syns in top 10 with blatant cheaters in the member list last battle...

FwD has lost all integrity in my book as well.

Getting a little ridiculous isn't it? I like how no moderators have tried to shut this post down yet. I hope they're enjoying the beach :/

sister morphine
05-08-2013, 11:35 PM
It's being rewarded for cheating because of previous gold spends is what it is. The fault lies with Gree for putting $$$ ahead of integrity, but FwD's excellent reputation will be soiled by continuing association with the player. Booting him wouldn't solve the problem though; just shift it elsewhere.

MrL
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM
All I see on hear is who cheated this and who cheated that your opinion of a cheater doesn't matter bc last time I checked none of you mfrs work for gree so unless you are on their CPUs scanning acc your visual inspection does not mean anything

What happened was a mess up. GREE have investigated it, actions were taken and everything has now been resolved.

I find it bemusing that all of the commenters on this thread who profligate about the rules whilst blatantly ignoring the forum rules.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

remingtonsteele
05-08-2013, 11:51 PM
If he is not banned within 4 weeks ( Gree standard time) then you are nothing but a jealous imbecile who should refrain from ever posting here again. DEAL?

The K1NG got a reset and was given back all the gold he spent (and it was a tidy sum). The charges were trumped up and unverifiable which is why they offered the reset. I love the wackos who start a sentence with "I have no proof...." yet proceed to impugn and denigrate the reputation of someone else. Classic forum facktard behavior.

Long live the K1NG.
OPA!

huckleberry? is that a person?
Gree has already 'reset' his account at least once for suspicious behavior. But yes he has already been reported. Gree will do the math and figure out that without a few million gold he can't have gotten that high. Oh plus he is getting more rare and uncommon items than common. About a 70/30 ratio of uncommon + rare to common.
Do you get more rare than common items from the epic bosses? Cause personally I've never seen that before.

Lonestoner
05-08-2013, 11:52 PM
All I see on hear is who cheated this and who cheated that your opinion of a cheater doesn't matter bc last time I checked none of you mfrs work for gree so unless you are on their CPUs scanning acc your visual inspection does not mean anything

Yep, toss all logic out the window and completely rule out all things possible.. Leave it to someone else who has proven themselves incompetent.

#smugnorance

remingtonsteele
05-09-2013, 12:02 AM

yes he is back and getting rare and uncommon epic boss items at a rate never before seen in crime city. Not only does he have over 260 Liu Ming epic boss items but he is getting a 70% drop rate of rare and uncommon and only 30% common.

Does anyone else on here get a 2.5:1 rare+uncommon:common drop ratio from the boss over 300 epic boss wins?
Total them up, let us know.

panty sniffer
05-09-2013, 12:14 AM
I think I'd die of boredom killing 263 bosses but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility given enough gold on tier 1. You'd quickly rack up the stats though you still need 160k base attack to 1 hit a lvl 50 or abouve boss..

Lots of yucky exp doing it that way.

Isn't the record like over 300?

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 12:39 AM
yes he is back and getting rare and uncommon epic boss items at a rate never before seen in crime city. Not only does he have over 260 Liu Ming epic boss items but he is getting a 70% drop rate of rare and uncommon and only 30% common.

Does anyone else on here get a 2.5:1 rare+uncommon:common drop ratio from the boss over 300 epic boss wins?
Total them up, let us know.

Drop rates improve drastically at higher levels. Not only are Leo's boss items not surprising, the bigger question is why does he only have 260-odd. Realistically he should be pulling 20/hour for most of the duration of the event.

That said, Leo is undoubtedly a cheater. He knows it, and has said as much. Anyone looking objectively at his old inventory know it. The only question is why on earth Gree reward cheating.

I'm 95% sure I could improve my stats by intentionally cheating, and then self-reporting in order to get reset.

It should be simple. If you cheat, you get banned. End of story. If Gree wish to show leniency then allow a reset without gold or weapons being kept (I know Leo didn't keep weapons - but a certain other player did).

TZora
05-09-2013, 12:54 AM
I'm 95% sure I could improve my stats by intentionally cheating, and then self-reporting in order to get reset.

It should be simple. If you cheat, you get banned. End of story. If Gree wish to show leniency then allow a reset without gold or weapons being kept (I know Leo didn't keep weapons - but a certain other player did).
so true.

its the lazy bums at gree who want game players to police the game and tell them about how ppl cheat. i dont see any other reason for "rewarding" those who inform gree about glitches and how ppl hack.

even if gree decides to reward those who report hacking methods, reward them a vault of gold or one single weapon. someone cheats all 500 respect weapons or all of the multiple boss items and contacts gree to tell them how they did all that. gree allowing them to keep all of those weapons is nothing but a slap in the face of those who spend real money and time on "earning" those ingame weapons/equipment.

Aeternitas
05-09-2013, 01:46 AM
I've been reading this thread with much amusement. I noticed for Luc from HellCalls, his account and points were removed before war ended, without official explanation but I guess the HellCalls people accept Gree's decisions. For King Leonidas from FwD, his account was initially nerfed and then rewarded with a character reset. In the case of HellCalls, they don't seem like they have any intention of taking back this Luc hacker - which we will all look out for next war, I'm certain. In FwD, they seem to be worshipping Leonidas and have promised eternal membership in their syndicate. Reminds me of a saying that people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones :)

So Luc cheated on 1 unique event item and respect items. King Leonidas cheated on at least cash items (items read like a grocery list) and now seems to have moved on to adjusting Liu Ming's Rare-Uncommon-Common rates. I guess King Leonidas is the winner here as his experience from cheating has certainly set a benchmark for how you can be rewarded as a cheater and even worshipped and promised eternal membership by your syndicate. Maybe we should set up a Top 100 cheaters list just for amusement. I'm beginning to seriously think I should start cheating for the perks of an account reset. Luc is a loser three hundred times over. King Leonidas, would you mind sharing some tips?

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 01:59 AM
So Luc cheated on 1 unique event item and respect items. King Leonidas cheated on at least cash items (items read like a grocery list) and now seems to have moved on to adjusting Liu Ming's Rare-Uncommon-Common rates. I guess King Leonidas is the winner here as his experience from cheating has certainly set a benchmark for how you can be rewarded as a cheater and even worshipped and promised eternal membership by your syndicate. Maybe we should set up a Top 100 cheaters list just for amusement. I'm beginning to seriously think I should start cheating for the perks of an account reset. Luc is a loser three hundred times over. King Leonidas, would you mind sharing some tips?

1. There isn't a jot of evidence that Leo is cheating on the boss event. It is incredibly easy to get a very, very low level player with stats high enough to 1-hit boss 50, with enough gold (as all people with reset accounts have had). From that point it's a new weapon every time you can trigger a boss, instantly. As previously stated, drop rates are tied to boss level, so once you are plowing through boss 50 over and over again the rare drop rate is very good.
2. "Cheated 1 unique item" massively understates the level of cheating involved. The player clearly had access to the weapon database and (bizarrely) chose to add the Kor Crossfire to his inventory. That's not "oh, look at this glitch I can massively exploit", it's straight up hacking an inventory (and stupidly, too - why get a unique item, and even if you were so inclined, why get the one with the worst stats?!).

That said, except for potential accidental cheating (ie, the build glitch mentioned in another thread, a single instance of time-travelling before it was nerfed, etc) there really shouldn't be any need for comparison. They are cheaters, the bar for acceptable cheating should be fused to the ground, so whether one was more egregious than the other is simply a matter of semantics (or, in some amusing instances, comparing levels of stupidity).

Jazza
05-09-2013, 01:59 AM
i bet that a lot of people who have put gold into this game would love the option to reset and start again with their gold back, especially for the higher levels as boss events are practically impossible. In my opinion leonidis has been rewarded for cheating, ridiculous . . . And for for the fwd members who say "there was no outcome to the investigation" , well, yes there was, he was reset for cheating. They wouldnt look into it, find hes not a cheater, and then reset him anyway. On a side note i cant believe you still allow him to be associated with your crew ! Not kool

Im with zeemer, if you cheat, you get banned, simple. But it seems if you spend gold you are immune and just get a fresh start, crazy world you got here gree

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 02:03 AM
i bet that a lot of people who have put gold into this game would love the option to reset and start again with their gold back, especially for the higher levels as boss events are practically impossible. In my opinion leonidis has been rewarded for cheating, ridiculous . . . And for for the fwd members who say "there was no outcome to the investigation" , well, yes there was, he was reset for cheating. They wouldnt look into it, find hes not a cheater, and then reset him anyway. On a side note i cant believe you still allow him to be associated with your crew ! Not kool

Im with zeemer, if you cheat, you get banned, simple. But it seems if you spend gold you are immune and just get a fresh start, crazy world you got here gree

I'm pretty sure if they made an account reset a purchasable 50k gold option most of the top players would be level 2 in the next 15 minutes.

I know I would.

Ramshutu
05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
I've been reading this thread with much amusement. I noticed for Luc from HellCalls, his account and points were removed before war ended, without official explanation but I guess the HellCalls people accept Gree's decisions. For King Leonidas from FwD, his account was initially nerfed and then rewarded with a character reset. In the case of HellCalls, they don't seem like they have any intention of taking back this Luc hacker - which we will all look out for next war, I'm certain. In FwD, they seem to be worshipping Leonidas and have promised eternal membership in their syndicate. Reminds me of a saying that people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones :)

Wrong. Luc is only a loser e^5.7 times over.

Jazza
05-09-2013, 02:21 AM
I'm pretty sure if they made an account reset a purchasable 50k gold option most of the top players would be level 2 in the next 15 minutes.

I know I would.

Agreed, or you could save your gold and just hack ?

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 02:31 AM
And I'd probably get a good price for selling my sense of morality and self worth, to boot. Although it is a buyers market...

Aeternitas
05-09-2013, 03:32 AM
1. There isn't a jot of evidence that Leo is cheating on the boss event. It is incredibly easy to get a very, very low level player with stats high enough to 1-hit boss 50, with enough gold (as all people with reset accounts have had). From that point it's a new weapon every time you can trigger a boss, instantly. As previously stated, drop rates are tied to boss level, so once you are plowing through boss 50 over and over again the rare drop rate is very good.
2. "Cheated 1 unique item" massively understates the level of cheating involved. The player clearly had access to the weapon database and (bizarrely) chose to add the Kor Crossfire to his inventory. That's not "oh, look at this glitch I can massively exploit", it's straight up hacking an inventory (and stupidly, too - why get a unique item, and even if you were so inclined, why get the one with the worst stats?!).

That said, except for potential accidental cheating (ie, the build glitch mentioned in another thread, a single instance of time-travelling before it was nerfed, etc) there really shouldn't be any need for comparison. They are cheaters, the bar for acceptable cheating should be fused to the ground, so whether one was more egregious than the other is simply a matter of semantics (or, in some amusing instances, comparing levels of stupidity).

1. I respect your views as I have learnt so much from your posts along with others in the past. It doesn't matter to me if indeed it was 1-hit boss 50 or 13-free-hits boss 50. I do recall you mentioned that drop rates are tied to boss levels before and once again now. Any figures to support this claim? I'm not implying you're just making it up. I just thought this amusing thread is perhaps finally turning into a learning point if I could unravel the boss loot mystery :) Which obviously King Leonidas, in his esteemed wisdom have managed to master once again and make Rares drop twice more often than Common.

2. Cheating is cheating. I was in no way trying to understate or the act nor condone it. I did follow the initial thread on King Leonidas, where a member of FwD was trying to bring a hacker to the fore and instead it backfired and got King Leonidas nerfed after much denial and a Silent Assassin member gave us all the list of items and breakdown. Got to love the Silent Assassins for bringing the Boss Calculator and then that contribution. And I am absolutely certain if truly King Leonidas had not cheated, FwD in their supreme righteous indignation would have brought to bear all their resources to sue Gree as a company for wrongful ban or nerf.

Facts being facts, I absolutely agree with you that Luc was stupid for hacking the Koralene. And it has given me much to laugh about and I feel he deserved what he got and HellCalls deserved what they got. Just like I feel FwD deserved what they got. But King Leonidas... certainly came up on top of the lot and of all honest players combined. And I do buy gold and wish Gree would do something to punish instead of reward King Leonidas but if a reset is what you get for cheating then I want to learn how to cheat.

On another note, FwD openly declaring a cheater like King Leonidas as their permanent member and worshipping the ground he walks on, tells you something about the sheer arrogance and audacity they have for harboring and continue to harbor cheaters... while still trying to call on other cheaters of cos. That, in my view, is worse than an individual who cheats - a syndicate which actively supports it and announces it publicly.

blacklambo
05-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Hello out there,

My cc id is blacklambo, I was with my son in HellCall group before the 1st battle start. I highlighted few suspicious member which could be a hacker in the syndicate. What his replied to me was shocked me up in the morning.

"Don't worry dude, as long they can contribute the money we need, I'll just let them stay. Anyhow we do need that money for upgrades. Without them, we're unable to reach all these bonuses".

I left immediately after received his replied above

MrL
05-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Hello out there,

My cc id is blacklambo, I was with my son in HellCall group before the 1st battle start. I highlighted few suspicious member which could be a hacker in the syndicate. What his replied to me was shocked me up in the morning.

"Don't worry dude, as long they can contribute the money we need, I'll just let them stay. Anyhow we do need that money for upgrades. Without them, we're unable to reach all these bonuses".

I left immediately after received his replied above

Complete horse s**t!!!!

Us forum members know to smell a rat when you see a post like that from someone when it is their 1st.

Get a life you Troll

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 04:20 AM
1. I respect your views as I have learnt so much from your posts along with others in the past. It doesn't matter to me if indeed it was 1-hit boss 50 or 13-free-hits boss 50. I do recall you mentioned that drop rates are tied to boss levels before and once again now. Any figures to support this claim? I'm not implying you're just making it up. I just thought this amusing thread is perhaps finally turning into a learning point if I could unravel the boss loot mystery Which obviously King Leonidas, in his esteemed wisdom have managed to master once again and make Rares drop twice more often than Common.

All somewhat anecdotal, unfortunately. Few people go through hundreds of bosses, as it either happens a couple of times for reset players (or LLPs of big gold spenders), or routinely for people with enormous raw attack (ie, 800k+ attack, before any mods are applied). Neither regularly posts their drop rates, for rather obvious reasons.

However, there is a player who routinely finishes hundreds of bosses currently on boss 70, with a DR of 16:33:21 - significantly above normally observed DRs. This player has indicated that such a DR is typical at this point in the boss event. One can elaborate from that, given regularly observed DRs up to 40, which typically drop around 15-25 commons (I myself, having a particularly good run, got 15 commons taking down 40 bosses this time around, refer to any previous boss thread, current one included, to see results on this).

Essentially, one picks up x commons taking out 40 bosses, and from then on out gets a very low rate of commons.

As far as the rest of your post goes: +1.

Ragmondino
05-09-2013, 04:44 AM
Same goes for those forever blowing bubbles !!

How's tricks raggy?

Yours posh side of w London ..

All good in raggys hood bro...
Long time. What's bought you back?

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 06:05 AM
2. Cheating is cheating. I was in no way trying to understate or the act nor condone it. I did follow the initial thread on King Leonidas, where a member of FwD was trying to bring a hacker to the fore and instead it backfired and got King Leonidas nerfed after much denial and a Silent Assassin member gave us all the list of items and breakdown. Got to love the Silent Assassins for bringing the Boss Calculator and then that contribution. And I am absolutely certain if truly King Leonidas had not cheated, FwD in their supreme righteous indignation would have brought to bear all their resources to sue Gree as a company for wrongful ban or nerf.

On another note, FwD openly declaring a cheater like King Leonidas as their permanent member and worshipping the ground he walks on, tells you something about the sheer arrogance and audacity they have for harboring and continue to harbor cheaters... while still trying to call on other cheaters of cos. That, in my view, is worse than an individual who cheats - a syndicate which actively supports it and announces it publicly.

No one is worshiping anyone or anything. You apparently have an ax to grind, which is par for the course on this message board.
K1NG L30 is held to the same rules as everyone else but we don't make decisions based on public opinions or contrived witch hunts.
The events unfolded:

1. Members of this forum decided that L30's $17B worth of cash items were not possible without "glitching" so they reported him. Fair enough - I personally think that most of those cash items at the higher levels is useless, but that's just me.
2. Gree then nerfed is account at the beginning of Syndicate war 2. Other teams we faced then basically pounded his account for thousands in losses and hundreds of thousands in points (wonder who benefited from that).
3. While I cannot disclose the contents of the communication with Gree all efforts were made to provide details of why they think he cheated. No reason or evidence was provided after exhaustive exchange of communication and during all of this L30 insisted he was innocent and wanted no part of a deal.
4. At the end of the day it seemed that was all he was going to get. Take the reset or walk away.

You say that we should have litigated this matter but how do you bring a corporation to court when ALL the evidence is theirs? Cost benefit analysis leaned heavily against litigation.

I have no reason to believe he cheated. I have no evidence that he cheated. Based on what I know of his game and his playing style he could have easily gotten those items. What should be the grounds of releasing him then? Once again while a valuable member of the clan he is in no way shape or form a deity.

We do not condone cheating of ANY KIND but we also will not throw somebody under the bus without due process.

We have asked Gree since this incident to provide us with a link to member accounts (or provide each member such a link that they could make available to the clan) so that all changes in stats can be observed in real-time to pick up on trends almost immediately. Many online games on PS3 and Xbox already offer this and players can display their stats in their signatures if they so desire. We are working on a script right now that will keep track this information, if Gree decides to make it available. We agree that self policing is the only way to keep this game clean and enjoyable for all.

We can also self police as people in rivals list are more likely to observe strange items or stat changes. If another clan sees something out of line with any of our members please feel free to contact the leadership so we can monitor the situation. We will do the same without passing judgment. Not all things are giant conspiracies.

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM
So he's still not telling the whole clan that he glitched? Despite the fact that he did tell some people?
How odd. Almost as if he weren't possessed of moral fortitude.

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 06:41 AM
So he's still not telling the whole clan that he glitched? Despite the fact that he did tell some people?
How odd. Almost as if he weren't possessed of moral fortitude.
This thing dragged on for what seemed like forever and at no time did he ever admit to glitching.
It is impossible for us to know for sure without daily tracking (but we take him at his word) and we don't routinely monitor each others inventory especially the higher levels since most of us are in the mid to lower levels anyway.

FwD does not gain any competitive advantage from keeping K1NG L30. He was one of a few over 200 level players in the syndicate so he was always a massive target in syndicate wars. This is why I don't get that we are keeping him just to win. If you subtract his total from our final influence points we are still safely in the top 10 each war.

If he was cash glitching he sure didn't donate all that money to the syndicate either. We are one of a handful of teams in the top 10 that are still working on the bonuses and not close to getting them all yet.

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 06:54 AM
The issue isn't whether or not he's necessary for you to get your spot. The issue is that he was caught cheating and you guys bizarrely refused to believe it. A well deserved reputation as a crew of good people was thrown away purely out of loyalty to someone who had thrown away any right to it.

Yes, he did admit to glitching. Perhaps not to you, but that's hardly evidence in his favor.

What was the explanation he gave you for all the unaccounted for cash?

Aeternitas
05-09-2013, 06:54 AM
No one is worshiping anyone or anything. You apparently have an ax to grind, which is par for the course on this message board.
K1NG L30 is held to the same rules as everyone else but we don't make decisions based on public opinions or contrived witch hunts.
The events unfolded:

1. Members of this forum decided that L30's $17B worth of cash items were not possible without "glitching" so they reported him. Fair enough - I personally think that most of those cash items at the higher levels is useless, but that's just me.
2. Gree then nerfed is account at the beginning of Syndicate war 2. Other teams we faced then basically pounded his account for thousands in losses and hundreds of thousands in points (wonder who benefited from that).
3. While I cannot disclose the contents of the communication with Gree all efforts were made to provide details of why they think he cheated. No reason or evidence was provided after exhaustive exchange of communication and during all of this L30 insisted he was innocent and wanted no part of a deal.
4. At the end of the day it seemed that was all he was going to get. Take the reset or walk away.

You say that we should have litigated this matter but how do you bring a corporation to court when ALL the evidence is theirs? Cost benefit analysis leaned heavily against litigation.

I have no reason to believe he cheated. I have no evidence that he cheated. Based on what I know of his game and his playing style he could have easily gotten those items. What should be the grounds of releasing him then? Once again while a valuable member of the clan he is in no way shape or form a deity.

We do not condone cheating of ANY KIND but we also will not throw somebody under the bus without due process.

We have asked Gree since this incident to provide us with a link to member accounts (or provide each member such a link that they could make available to the clan) so that all changes in stats can be observed in real-time to pick up on trends almost immediately. Many online games on PS3 and Xbox already offer this and players can display their stats in their signatures if they so desire. We are working on a script right now that will keep track this information, if Gree decides to make it available. We agree that self policing is the only way to keep this game clean and enjoyable for all.

We can also self police as people in rivals list are more likely to observe strange items or stat changes. If another clan sees something out of line with any of our members please feel free to contact the leadership so we can monitor the situation. We will do the same without passing judgment. Not all things are giant conspiracies.

1. Agree that it's possibly due to glitching. Agree it's "fair enough".
2. Agree that other syndicates in the know would have benefited as a consequence of King Leonidas' actions.
3. I think the OP has proven that you can disclose anything on the forum with regards to cheaters, if you so choose. But still it is your choice and not to be misinterpreted that I'm asking you to do so. I respect your decision, as well as Gree's decision.
4. Reset with all gold and event items retained in a level 1 account, the holy grail of CC gameplay. No ax grinding, just being clear what it means should I one day be punished in the same fashion.

I didn't say you should have litigated the matter, I said you would have. Why do you say all evidence is theirs though? I thought King Leonidas was able to prove his innocence via his cash vault purchases and credit card receipts? Or is that a misconception?

Your suggestion to Gree on the link could prove useful. I support the suggestion and truly hope Gree will implement it. If it means doing Gree's job by self-auditing, I'm all for it just so we can enjoy playing it more than talking about it even as I have learnt so much from folks in the forum here for the last 1.5 years. I think that could well be the best thing to come out of this thread - and 2nd is the drop rate on Boss events as Bald Zeemer shared based on anecdotal evidence. Which is still helpful, IMO.

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 07:11 AM
The character of the people in the crew has not changed. I can say without question they are the best group of people I have been around on my interweb travels. Granted I usually traverse the more seedy sordid recesses of online communities.

Maybe standing with L30 looks bizarre from the outside looking in. Don't know. It's a principled stance for us.

If, however, you have anything to the contrary to share you know where to find the us. We are loyal but not loggerheads.

Aeternitas
05-09-2013, 07:18 AM
The issue isn't whether or not he's necessary for you to get your spot. The issue is that he was caught cheating and you guys bizarrely refused to believe it. A well deserved reputation as a crew of good people was thrown away purely out of loyalty to someone who had thrown away any right to it.

Yes, he did admit to glitching. Perhaps not to you, but that's hardly evidence in his favor.

What was the explanation he gave you for all the unaccounted for cash?

In light of King Leonidas' admission to cheating (which I wasn't aware of until a few posts ago), I don't wish to call Sandukan a liar or even think of him as such. I think Sandukan was just misinformed and that's forgivable. But fact still remains that King Leonidas is still a part of FwD and has been promised an permanent place. I guess now would be a good time for him to use 50 gold and change his nick.

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 07:25 AM
1. Agree that it's possibly due to glitching. Agree it's "fair enough".
2. Agree that other syndicates in the know would have benefited as a consequence of King Leonidas' actions.
3. I think the OP has proven that you can disclose anything on the forum with regards to cheaters, if you so choose. But still it is your choice and not to be misinterpreted that I'm asking you to do so. I respect your decision, as well as Gree's decision.
4. Reset with all gold and event items retained in a level 1 account, the holy grail of CC gameplay. No ax grinding, just being clear what it means should I one day be punished in the same fashion.

I didn't say you should have litigated the matter, I said you would have. Why do you say all evidence is theirs though? I thought King Leonidas was able to prove his innocence via his cash vault purchases and credit card receipts? Or is that a misconception?

Your suggestion to Gree on the link could prove useful. I support the suggestion and truly hope Gree will implement it. If it means doing Gree's job by self-auditing, I'm all for it just so we can enjoy playing it more than talking about it even as I have learnt so much from folks in the forum here for the last 1.5 years. I think that could well be the best thing to come out of this thread - and 2nd is the drop rate on Boss events as Bald Zeemer shared based on anecdotal evidence. Which is still helpful, IMO.

I meant that I cannot disclose HIS communication with Gree to the board as it is his communication and also a violation of board rules which could result in me getting banned.

He got his gold back but no event items.

The evidence is theirs because all game transactions are on their server. His receipts do not cover in-game cash unless he bought in-game cash with real cash.

I appreciate the dialog and sincerely apologize if I had misconstrued the intent of your previous posts.

itzkakarot
05-09-2013, 07:34 AM
While I have many comments on hacking overall and the state of things in GREE, my current goals are very practical and only having to do with 3rd place in Packer Heights and the exhaustive amounts of gold my team spent keeping up with a syndicate harboring hackers during the event. I refuse to let HCG off easy (sorry to any legit players in that group, you should expect more from your leaders)

So far...

PM to CJ on Monday, no response.
PM to Assault & Flattery on Wednesday, no response.
Multiple support tickets to GREE from Monday through Wednesday, no response (but no surprise there either).

I would appreciate any advice from the anti-hacking consortium on how to further escalate these issues. Giving up is not an option.

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 07:37 AM
In light of King Leonidas' admission to cheating (which I wasn't aware of until a few posts ago), I don't wish to call Sandukan a liar or even think of him as such. I think Sandukan was just misinformed and that's forgivable. But fact still remains that King Leonidas is still a part of FwD and has been promised an permanent place. I guess now would be a good time for him to use 50 gold and change his nick.

No one was promised a permanent place.
I learned of a confession at the same time you did. I am eagerly awaiting confirmation.

I have no reason to doubt zeemer but is it your position that the mere claim on the forum that someone confessed to a yet unidentified third party reason enough to remove him from the clan?

matter0ni
05-09-2013, 08:26 AM
that sounds like a pretty complicated fix, (I would know, I'm an IT consultant)

much easier to have a report system. Just hire 10 data entry people

As a software developer for the past 13 years, I can tell you that it's WAY easier, and way cheaper to just implement code on the server to verify stat integrity. It's like 10 lines of code... and depending on the programmer, let's be liberal and say he's new, so 12 hours of work. That's way cheaper than 10 employees working every day dealing with reports of cheating for the rest of the life of the game.

honeybadger14
05-09-2013, 10:34 AM
If Gree offered him a reset wouldn't this be evidence of someone who isn't cheating or hacking?

Are people misinterpretting what this reward/offering meant?

Also what's the rule/etiquette on attacking someone you suspect of cheating? It seems like the right hand is accusing the player while the left is attacking the same high level nerfed account for big influence points or robbing for cash.

Just seems really strange SAS would accuse and report and than continue to hammer on the account for their own influential gains. Sorry not strange. Strategic. I won't suggest that move earned you 3rd place and us 4th :D. Of course I'm kidding, I was suspicious when I seen inventory counts as well but by then it was in Gree's hands.

FwD (as I'm sure all top teams could) can pull countless examples of tickets filed against suspected hackers and cheats, names and accounts of people we've turned away from syndicate and produce reciepts for gold. We also can bring in one of these crack forum auditors from a rival syndicate to roll through our players inventory and syndicate ops. The first thing they might notice is that we still require 12 bonuses totalling approximately $50 billion. I would also encourage someone to send a mystery hacker our way and see what sort of processes we installed for vetting candidates.

I'm not blindly defending anyone. I really hate to think Gree is offering resets to hacks and cheaters. If there is evidence we can act on we will - just as it appears Hell's Calls is doing. These top teams have millions of inventory and the job that some of you do identifying the BS seriously impresses me. We all want the same thing...Gree to provide a platform for fair gameplay. It shouldn't be for us to police but we do.

Congrats to everyone who participated in Rd 3 and good luck to all in Rd 4.

Cheers

groovdog
05-09-2013, 11:02 AM

Long live the K1NG.
OPA!Yeah because Gree's obvious solution to "trumped up and unverifiable" is to offer a reset. But what sealed the deal for me was definitely your ad hominem attack.

mxz
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
If Gree offered him a reset wouldn't this be evidence of someone who isn't cheating or hacking? Welcome to the forums. This is actually Gree's default when a heavy spender gets caught cheating. So, if anything, its evidence he did. It's known well enough in some circles that some spenders have even gone so far as to intentionally glitch their own accounts in order to get resets.

Unfortunate, but it pretty much takes cheating to get rewarded in such a fashion. There's a few forum members who have been similarly rewarded. Haven't seen a couple of them post in a while, though. I presume out of shame. #smug

remingtonsteele
05-09-2013, 11:26 AM
If Gree offered him a reset wouldn't this be evidence of someone who isn't cheating or hacking?

Are people misinterpretting what this reward/offering meant?

Also what's the rule/etiquette on attacking someone you suspect of cheating? It seems like the right hand is accusing the player while the left is attacking the same high level nerfed account for big influence points or robbing for cash.

Just seems really strange SAS would accuse and report and than continue to hammer on the account for their own influential gains. Sorry not strange. Strategic. I won't suggest that move earned you 3rd place and us 4th :D. Of course I'm kidding, I was suspicious when I seen inventory counts as well but by then it was in Gree's hands.

FwD (as I'm sure all top teams could) can pull countless examples of tickets filed against suspected hackers and cheats, names and accounts of people we've turned away from syndicate and produce reciepts for gold. We also can bring in one of these crack forum auditors from a rival syndicate to roll through our players inventory and syndicate ops. The first thing they might notice is that we still require 12 bonuses totalling approximately $50 billion. I would also encourage someone to send a mystery hacker our way and see what sort of processes we installed for vetting candidates.

I'm not blindly defending anyone. I really hate to think Gree is offering resets to hacks and cheaters. If there is evidence we can act on we will - just as it appears Hell's Calls is doing. These top teams have millions of inventory and the job that some of you do identifying the BS seriously impresses me. We all want the same thing...Gree to provide a platform for fair gameplay. It shouldn't be for us to police but we do.

Congrats to everyone who participated in Rd 3 and good luck to all in Rd 4.

Cheers

Its nice to see a voice of reason amongst a crew that seems to have blindly been attacking another syndicate for cheating. It seems funny that so many people admit that they don't vigilantly check the inventories of all of their other syndicate members but wish to hold every competing syndicate to a standard that they themselves are not willing to uphold.
Buckwheat connection just seems pissed that they lost, but can they also account for every single item in the inventory of every single team member and know that not one item was obtained through any sort of glitch or hack? FwD has stood by their player - even though his account was 'reset' for cheating based on his word, as they said 'an unkown third party' has given evidence of cheating. Why shouldn't HellCalls have stuck by their member similarly when he cited that it was a glitch?
Now we are down to name calling... HellCalls members are liars because someone somewhere posted that the leaders of the group told them something.
Ask yourself if this is true, would your group leaders admit that to some random person if they were harboring cheaters? Seems unlikely.

I don't know alot of this seems like monkeys throwing feces and its possible that 59/60 members of that group weren't aware of the problem until it was pointed out. I'm an officer in my group and once I accept a member I don't have the time to sift through their stats... maybe there is a Koralene Krossfire in my syndicate as well. I check only my enemy's inventory, never my own mafia. They won't rob me... there's no benefit.

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Yeah because Gree's obvious solution to "trumped up and unverifiable" is to offer a reset. But what sealed the deal for me was definitely your ad hominem attack.

Please point out where I attacked and to whom it was directed.

Gree has no obligation to reset an account unless they find that the case isn't very clear cut and the reset is the only reasonable decision. If the person clearly cheated they SHOULD BE BANNED POST HASTE and with extreme prejudice!

mxz
05-09-2013, 11:30 AM
If the person clearly cheated they SHOULD BE BANNED POST HASTE and with extreme prejudice!So you've asked Gree to ban the blatant cheater on your team?

Thanks for doing your part!

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
So you've asked Gree to ban the blatant cheater on your team?

Thanks for doing your part!
My statement requires no qualifiers.

Swedevil
05-09-2013, 12:25 PM
You know, from a business perspective, if I'm running a company and one member is caught cheating but has committed to buying so much and has a following (petition in this case) of say 59 other members that say they will no longer buy from me...I think I'm getting this cheater his account back and just monitoring him on a weekly basis...

I'm NOT saying this is what happened, but from a business perspective, this is the only reason I see why Gree would say that they were going to give him a fresh account with all his gold back...that or the threat of sueing for taking paid for items away while not clearly posting or notifying players IN GAME that cheating, hacking, glitching will get you banned and having them sign a TOS contract showing that is agreed upon.

Fact of the matter is that in court, all evidence that they bring forward IS reviewable by the other party. You also have the rights in the US (for which their HQ is) to, upon trial, request all data from them be turned over to you so you can review it too. If a hacker or glitcher spent enough money to make a threat that they would sue to get their money back for never having agreed that Gree could take their gold purchases and such if they were caught, Gree would have the option to settle instead of letting this person take them to court...maybe settle with a reset and all gold bars back?

FWD members, I am NOT accusing him. I am merely pointing out the business and legal aspects that could've been played in to this by either side.

dudeman
05-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Read the TOS more carefully. Nobody owns anything about the game or profile installed on their device. Continued use of "the service" implies agreement to the terms and conditions. If you get banned for breaking the TOS, you can't sue anyone or any entity for any reason and expect to win the suit. You could try doing it, you should just be aware that you're going to incur legal fees for zero outcome.

mxz
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Read the TOS more carefully. Nobody owns anything about the game or profile installed on their device. Continued use of "the service" implies agreement to the terms and conditions. If you get banned for breaking the TOS, you can't sue anyone or any entity for any reason and expect to win the suit. You could try doing it, you should just be aware that you're going to incur legal fees for zero outcome.http://cdn.followpics.com/show/imgs/8f108a0176316bbf5bcf3d17ee8953bf.jpg