PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Gree Gold / Cash purchases broken - no response from Gree - *** RISKY ***

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 04:12 AM
I have waited patiently since Monday night (end of the last Gold Sale) for a resolution - have not gotten ANY Respnse to several tickets - and I hope to spare you the disappointment and frustrating from the current broken mechanics.

I remembered I had a $100 iTunes card that I hadn't redeemed about 11:55pm - 5 minutes before the gold sale was about to end. I quickly logged in to redeem the card - tried to make the purchase - actaully SAW my Gold count go up from 103 to 1603 - then 1 second later - rolled back to 103. Since it was right at midnight - I thought perhaps it was a server glitch - so I waited a few minutes - closed out the app and re-opened it a few times - but still no gold.

SO - trying to give Gree the benefit of doubt - tried the purchase a second time. This time - the counter simply did not move - yet I was charged for both purchases. End of the the story - up to this point - this week I have had 4500 Gold (3 vaults) and 670 million gold (2 vaults) have been purchased but not delivered - and NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM GREE on about 5 tickets.

Shame on me - I know - fooled me twice - actually 5 times - smh - smh

I am just making this public in the hopes that no one else will have these same troubles - and with that - By default - I fully support the Cartel & Boycott - not even by my own conclusion - but by default that Gree has forced me to this position.

I will let you know what resolution - IF ANY - finally comes from this.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 04:15 AM
The Cartel welcomes all who proclaim their membership and support.

As an IOO and satisfied CARTEL member, each one try to reach one.

Fl@sh
05-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Happens to me all the time. I just open a ticket with the receipts attached and wait until the next day to purchase again. This is somewhat on Apples end as well. Could take a few days or over a week to get credit for your purchase.

Rabs
05-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Happened to me after China, make sure to send your copy of purchase with your ticket. I give a week to take care of it and then I send ticket in daily till they get it done. Took just over 2 weeks for me to get it fixed.

Baller
05-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Happen to me recently, gree will say, contact iTunes...all I got back was a refund..wish we can complain and get free gold?...lol

Tito89
05-06-2013, 06:16 AM
I tried to buy some gold a week ago and the purchase was for about 220 gold, got the gold then it was drained away almost immediately, why this happen?

thatgurll
05-06-2013, 06:21 AM
I just attempted to buy 39.99 worth of gold...it said declined...I tried again...declined...tried a smaller amount..15.99- declined. NOW IT IS SAYING THEY ALL WENT THRU . AND THERE ISN'T EVEN ANY GOLD. Declined means declined... What is a ticket##? I'm sooooo angry!!!

Brahmin
05-06-2013, 09:14 AM
That really sucks it has happened to so many of you. No excuse for crap like that, especially when they've already been notified about it. Shows how much gree cares about their paying customers.

To thatgurll, on the same menu you clicked on to buy gold there's a menu item labeled "more," tap on it. Then tap on "help." Once you've done this you will see "contact support" I believe in the upper left hand corner tap on this. Explain what happened. This is a ticket.

Selfproclaimed
05-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Happened to me once a couple months back. It took gree nearly 4 weeks to put the gold back. I believe refund through apple is the quickest though.

Sergeant307
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Same here. Happened 2hrs prior to Ireland starting. Sent my ticket in and just received a reply from Gree yesterday. iTunes reimbursed the cash, but waiting to see what Gree tells me.

What screen did you purchase the gold from?? I purchased from the advertisement screen that said 20% off. This is where the error occurred....when I bought the second one, I clicked off the advertisement screen, went to my base, clicked on the "add more gold" icon at the top of the screen and everything went through just fine.

Just curious if the certain paths to the gold buying has anything to do with the errors members are having.

Kot
05-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Same for me mcdoc, but I bought 7vaults, got 4. So 3vaults missing

solo.modernwar
05-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Happened to me once a couple months back. It took gree nearly 4 weeks to put the gold back. I believe refund through apple is the quickest though.

Happened to me during and after China, as well as during and after Ireland. I agree SP - going through the refund process at the iTunes Store is much more quicker, and if it's a smaller amount ($50), the refund is nearly immediate.

Don't know about Google Market for Android OS users, however, but I hope their remedy would be equally as efficient as going through the iTunes Store.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-06-2013, 01:30 PM
I always get $100 app store gift cards from my colleagues it always work on gold purchases no matter what so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

solo.modernwar
05-06-2013, 01:48 PM
I always get $100 app store gift cards from my colleagues it always work on gold purchases no matter what so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Yes, of course it works, but what we're talking about are the infrequent ("infrequent" to me, but I'm starting to wonder) times when we purchase gold (no matter what the payment method is), the Gold counter in the app will move upwards, then momentarily later, revert back to its previous gold count as if you never purchased the gold to begin with. However, a receipt emailed from the iTunes Store will show the purchase. That's what we're referring to.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Actuallyits a bug in the files. The reference for purchase of cash goes to the wrong item number. Its been there since the last update and Gree was notified probably a dozen times and its not fixed.

They know exactly whats wrong and why its not working for over 2 months now........

You figure out the rest!

Poopenshire gave you the answer.

SCAM ALERT

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 02:22 PM

Really dude? Over a dozen people chime in that they are having the exact same problem - and the TWO times you tried it over the past year - it worked (which it has worked over 100 times for me before too) - and you have the WISDOM to reply - "I don't know what you guys are talking about"? - smh.

For a very long time - I have only purchased iTunes cards and bought all of my Gold that way so my bank account doesn't get messed up by stupid transactions that say they didn't go through but actually did - in this case - It appeared the transaction did not go through the first time (but did) and the second time it took partial payment from my iTunes account and the rest ($74) spilled over to my bank account.

I guess the only way to stop this from happening is to use a pre-paid credit card (like I've done in the past) as my primary form of payment - then if my iTunes card balance is gone - and if the pre-paid credit card is zeroed out - then the transaction will truly be denied. (Waits for some smarta$$ to respond: " the way to stop this from happening is to not push the purchase button").

Regardless - the whole point of my thread was to get it out there that the purchase program is BROKEN and that Gree is taking more than 5 business days to reposed to tickets about it. What ever happened to the good ole days when tickets were usually resolved within 24 - 48 hours - especially the ones about Gold? Is Gree truly asleep at the wheel?

Lastly - Apple actually takes these kind of complaints VERY serious when a vendor (Gree) takes money from a customer and doesn't provide the service. The MORE tickets that are sent into Apple - the more pressure they will put on Gree to address their customers - to the point where Apple may implement a "hold" on all their new transactions until Gree gets their customer satisfaction rate back up.

Moral of the story - you have more options than to just sit by and wait for Gree - they answer to a Boss and direct lifeline to customers - who places the highest concern of all on customer care. When Apple decides that Gree is consistently dropping the ball and creating too many unhappy customers - they will put an end to their ability to collect money.

BTW - Apple IS the fastest path to a refund.

Philsbase
05-06-2013, 02:44 PM
It's a know bug that Gree know about and happens to me all the time. Report to iTunes, report to Gree take a screen shot of your iTunes account and send to Gree with the ticket. Give Gree receipt numbers and order numbers.

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 03:28 PM
And ALL this time I thought it was : Who What Where When Why :/

CAPT.GIN
05-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Ha ha to all who fell for Grees trap and did not receive there gold bonus! No no just joking but seriously you all should get this fixed I'm sure you all invested alot of money on these pixals

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 04:30 PM
I waited a whole week to get my ticket answered - finally got the bare minimum of what I purchased - not even an extra 100 gold for the week long delay. I guess I am supposed to be grateful.

HOWEVER - the in-game purchase mechanics are still broken- so if you're trying to buy gold for Columbia - if you buy it today - you might actually get it before the battle begins.

GREE Official Updates
05-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi Mcdoc and everyone - Thanks for the reports. We've been looking into this. It seems to be sporadic but our devs are prioritizing this. As part of the fix, our support team is going through tickets, collecting information to send to the devs, and correcting it with the player account.

If you come across this issue please send over a receipt (or receipts if you made multiple purchases in the same day). We'll verify everything in our system and get it corrected.

Kot
05-06-2013, 04:43 PM
if you are prioritizing this why havent u answered my ticket sent 8days ago?

Hi Mcdoc and everyone - Thanks for the reports. We've been looking into this. It seems to be sporadic but our devs are prioritizing this. As part of the fix, our support team is going through tickets, collecting information to send to the devs, and correcting it with the player account.

If you come across this issue please send over a receipt (or receipts if you made multiple purchases in the same day). We'll verify everything in our system and get it corrected.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 04:45 PM

If that is true at all, why does support just tell us to contact apple?

GREE Official Updates
05-06-2013, 04:53 PM
We shouldn't be sending customers to Apple for this issue. I will check with the team.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
We shouldn't be sending customers to Apple for this issue. I will check with the team.

I've got about ten tickets that say otherwise...

I've been saving them up to have refunded all at once so I can get a bonus.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 05:20 PM
These guys are unbelieveable.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 05:25 PM
These guys are unbelieveable.

It reminds me of my favorite quote from Albert Speer (who was incredibly quotable), when asked how he could say he knew nothing about Auschwitz, even though one of his best friends was responsible for the region, he told the men gathered in Nuremberg, "he told me never to go, so I never went."

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 07:32 PM

Apple has given me a refund every time I sent them a ticket.

I usually wait 3 to 4 days to give Gree non-Support a chance to fix the issue - but Apple is VERY adimate about refunding money when the Vendor FAILS to respond - no Questions asked.

I can imagine that is the reason you wouldn't want people to figure out that going to Apple is much more effective and a lot quicker than going through Gree.

It used to take about 24-48 hours to get all money related issues answered and resolved - 5 to 14 days is the new standard and NOT ACCEPTABLE.

And for anyone who loses complete access to their account - I know one guy who got his whole $1200 he spent over the course of a year back as a refund from Apple when 3 weeks went by and Gree did not restore his account.

Just Saying - when one company FAILS to make a customer happy - it is really nice to know that Apple will step in and straighen schit out REAL fast!

Jhenry02
05-06-2013, 07:43 PM
I was told by viet and ccm that gree doesn't handle transaction issues.
Obviously that was a while ago.

ohgreatitsryan
05-06-2013, 07:49 PM
I think they might have always had this policy, but no one ever told support. Maybe they just have quotas for closed tickets that they need to reach?

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-06-2013, 07:54 PM
I think they might have always had this policy, but no one ever told support. Maybe they just have quotas for closed tickets that they need to reach?

Oh, they have quotas, but it doesn't involve closing tickets. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mcdoc
05-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Apple only has one quota - Happy Customers :)

On your receipts from the iTunes Store - there is a little link at the bottom that says : "Report a problem" - amazing how fast that link gets results!

NaRciS
05-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Really dude? Over a dozen people chime in that they are having the exact same problem - and the TWO times you tried it over the past year - it worked (which it has worked over 100 times for me before too) - and you have the WISDOM to reply - "I don't know what you guys are talking about"? - smh.

For a very long time - I have only purchased iTunes cards and bought all of my Gold that way so my bank account doesn't get messed up by stupid transactions that say they didn't go through but actually did - in this case - It appeared the transaction did not go through the first time (but did) and the second time it took partial payment from my iTunes account and the rest ($74) spilled over to my bank account.

I guess the only way to stop this from happening is to use a pre-paid credit card (like I've done in the past) as my primary form of payment - then if my iTunes card balance is gone - and if the pre-paid credit card is zeroed out - then the transaction will truly be denied. (Waits for some smarta$$ to respond: " the way to stop this from happening is to not push the purchase button").

Regardless - the whole point of my thread was to get it out there that the purchase program is BROKEN and that Gree is taking more than 5 business days to reposed to tickets about it. What ever happened to the good ole days when tickets were usually resolved within 24 - 48 hours - especially the ones about Gold? Is Gree truly asleep at the wheel?

Lastly - Apple actually takes these kind of complaints VERY serious when a vendor (Gree) takes money from a customer and doesn't provide the service. The MORE tickets that are sent into Apple - the more pressure they will put on Gree to address their customers - to the point where Apple may implement a "hold" on all their new transactions until Gree gets their customer satisfaction rate back up.

Moral of the story - you have more options than to just sit by and wait for Gree - they answer to a Boss and direct lifeline to customers - who places the highest concern of all on customer care. When Apple decides that Gree is consistently dropping the ball and creating too many unhappy customers - they will put an end to their ability to collect money.

BTW - Apple IS the fastest path to a refund.

Agree with this, I now only use iTunes cards due to incorrect amounts being charged, wrong credits, multi charges etc, didnt get a response from Greenland so got refund from bank, then another problem so got refund from apple after getting a standard ' hope it's all ok now ' response from gree... Now just iTunes cards, but I also had a double charge on that as well....

ohgreatitsryan
05-07-2013, 11:37 AM
I only use gift cards because I'm pretty sure my accountant would judge me if he saw all of these googleplay/itunes purchases..

Mcdoc
05-09-2013, 04:51 AM
So - once again - i tried to purchase a vault of cash to upgrade my Santa Marta Train Station - the Cash counter went up by 320 million - and then went RIGHT BACK DOWN to my previous balance.

I JUST now got a response from a Ticket on April 29th - so schit is STILL broken - dont expect Customer No-Service to get back to you for 11 days - and please - learn from my mistake to trust that Gree fixed the problem.

You've heard of Once Bitten - Twice shy - well now I've been bitten 5 times - shame on me :/

mickymacirl
05-09-2013, 05:08 AM
So - once again - i tried to purchase a vault of cash to upgrade my Santa Marta Train Station - the Cash counter went up by 320 million - and then went RIGHT BACK DOWN to my previous balance.

I JUST now got a response from a Ticket on April 29th - so schit is STILL broken - dont expect Customer No-Service to get back to you for 11 days - and please - learn from my mistake to trust that Gree fixed the problem.

You've heard of Once Bitten - Twice shy - well now I've been bitten 5 times - shame on me :/

I told them why this was happening and how they might fix it over two months ago, ticket is not answered.

I had the same issue, so I don't buy cash anymore.

Mcdoc
05-09-2013, 05:10 AM
I told them why this was happening and how they might fix it over two months ago, ticket is not answered.I had the same issue, so I don't buy cash anymore.My Gold purchase didn't work either last week - so it's not just cash. Looks like I'm gong to be a Free Player in Columbia - not by choice - and perhaps a lot of others will be too.

mickymacirl
05-09-2013, 05:13 AM
My Gold purchase didn't work either last week - so it's not just cash. Looks like I'm gong to be a Free Player in Columbia - not by choice - and perhaps a lot of others will be too.

Yes, makes sense, it's all related to the code used for purchasing referencing a wrong update, I think.

-AK-
05-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Yesterday I was done with the waiting, sent a ticket to apple support, got an answer 40min later.
Full refound.
GREE, thats how support should be

ZDUBYA
05-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Wow! Wish I could get customer service like that. I submitted a ticket in over a month ago. I bought gold and received cash instead. Got the usual auto-email that they send out when you submit your ticket but nothing after that.

ZDUBYA
05-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Wow! Wish I could get customer service like that. I submitted a ticket in over a month ago. I bought gold and received cash instead. Got the usual auto-email that they send out when you submit your ticket but nothing after that.

Tech2
05-09-2013, 09:00 AM

Apple Customer Support is the best. No questions asked other than did you get what you paid for?

Apologies, this might be off topic

Why do lower levels have different amount of Cash vaults.... You said last time that you bought 670 Million Cash and never got it... I thought it was a typo on your behalf but now you said again that you bought 1 vault of cash of 320 Million. I can only get 143 Million...WHY??? Am I not being charged the exact same money you are? Why does the vault of gold give both of us 1500 Gold but the vault of Cash is half of what you get, and I'm assuming it's even worse for those even lower level than I am. Sorry If I am Off-Topic McDoc.

Sidtech

DME
05-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Apple Customer Support is the best. No questions asked other than did you get what you paid for?

Apologies, this might be off topic

Why do lower levels have different amount of Cash vaults.... You said last time that you bought 670 Million Cash and never got it... I thought it was a typo on your behalf but now you said again that you bought 1 vault of cash of 320 Million. I can only get 143 Million...WHY??? Am I not being charged the exact same money you are? Why does the vault of gold give both of us 1500 Gold but the vault of Cash is half of what you get, and I'm assuming it's even worse for those even lower level than I am. Sorry If I am Off-Topic McDoc.

Sidtech

I believe the amount you get is based off of your IPH

mickymacirl
05-09-2013, 10:02 AM
I believe the amount you get is based off of your IPH

You are correct, at max current possible IPH, which is 49.2m IPH you get just under 6 billion a vault.

NaRciS
05-09-2013, 10:07 AM

Go to apple buddy :)

Tech2
05-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks for clearing up the vault of cash issue...

Sidtech

Yankster
05-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Maybe if they took the profits and spent towards engineering and fixed flaws it would work properly??? Rival list, unexpected losses to players with a 60% lower statistic, rival list that allows players 70 levels above to attack subordinate players.. Or revealed a bit more of the "mystery" behind attack skills of explain how the 1998th unit of your opponent is stronger than your top 45....Yes it's good.

If the Cartel is serious ... It's been a long time coming... Ready to just boot and quit.

Dead Ready
05-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I had the same issue with a gold purchase and when I went to apple as directed they told me I could get the refund, however if I did I would not receive any future software updates. Has this happened to anybody else. I did send in another ticket to gree and I received my gold about 2 weeks later.

Mcdoc
05-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Thanks for clearing up the vault of cash issue...SidtechIt is basically about 120 hours of your IpH - so if your IpH was exactly 1 million - you would get approx 120 million - my IpH is almost 2.6 million - so my vault is about 330 million. That's why you should ALWAYS have a cash building upgrading XP for the day when you actually might need to buy 300 million :)

shaman01
05-09-2013, 08:09 PM
oh my god i get the same problem. how do i contact apple to get a refund?

Mcdoc
05-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I had the same issue with a gold purchase and when I went to apple as directed they told me I could get the refund, however if I did I would not receive any future software updates. Has this happened to anybody else. I did send in another ticket to gree and I received my gold about 2 weeks later.

That's if you ask for a refund for the cost of a cash game - so for instance - if you downloaded an App for $19.99 - and apple refunded you the $19.99 - then that's where the update rule applies. Since Gree games are "free" to download - then it does not apply.

oh my god i get the same problem. how do i contact apple to get a refund?

In game purchases will always be refunded buy hitting "Report an issue" on your emailed receipt from Apple - no questions asked - no update restrictions.

King little fruit fly
05-09-2013, 08:17 PM
In game purchases will always be refunded buy hitting "Report an issue" on your emailed receipt from Apple - no questions asked - no update restrictions.

Nice, now here is a way to have unlimited golds without hacking. :cool:

Mcdoc
05-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Nice, now here is a way to have unlimited golds without hacking. :cool:Actually - that's the problem - you can't buy gold right now - so you jus get a refund.