PDA

View Full Version : CJ, please help with gold purchase

Lurker
05-05-2013, 11:25 PM
CJ, infrequent gold buyer here but I bought some this battle. However, when completing my purchase, my fat fingering resulted in a cash purchase instead of a gold purchase. Can I get the vault of gold that I've spent money on instead of what I received - cash and the bank truck (650 gold) - for $39.99 each.

I have zero use for this cash and am happy to return it with 10% interest if need be. My IPH is high enough that I can make this amount in 2-3 days. This was really an honest mistake and a resolution before the battle ends will be mucho helpful.

Sorry about the fact that my first ever forum thread is a customer service request. I am hoping you can take the cash back and credit me with the gold for the entire $79.99 (vault at current sale price).

Have also sent a ticket to Gree customer service via the app but the gold will be useful now as we're pushing for a Top 100 spot.

Thanks.

the_brein
05-05-2013, 11:52 PM
I had a hiccup during a purchase as well. Duringbthis battle. Nothing new. I don't consider it a purchase. It's more like scratchers!!! You may get what you want.

l1ster
05-06-2013, 04:07 AM
I hope you have this sorted out mate - I did this during the first war and they were very quick to remove the cash and give me the gold.

HenryVIII
05-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Lurker, just submit a ticket. All will be resolved, don't fear. You are not the first to make such a mistake.

Lurker
05-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks everybody for your responses. Appreciate them.

United Nation of Foxes
05-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks everybody for your responses. Appreciate them.

Your be lucky if you get a reply within the next month, and when you do it will be a generic response !

Lurker
05-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Yep, you may be correct. No response from Gree as yet - not even a ticket acknowledgement. Well, it's good to know how Gree resolves issues when players spend hard-earned $.

Your be lucky if you get a reply within the next month, and when you do it will be a generic response !

sister morphine
05-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Yep, you may be correct. No response from Gree as yet - not even a ticket acknowledgement. Well, it's good to know how Gree resolves issues when players spend hard-earned $.
It's a weekend. They were very quick to correct it when I did that ages ago

Lurker
05-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Understood, it's been over a week now since the ticket was submitted.

It's a weekend. They were very quick to correct it when I did that ages ago

Lurker
05-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi all, Gree (mostly) resolved this issue after I sent iTunes receipts. Thanks Gree support team. There's one item I still am following up on but that doesn't detract from the current resolution.

Appreciate all the feedback here.

Lurker