PDA

View Full Version : 2leagues, heavy gold/light gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!refined ideas!!!!!!!

Tito89
05-05-2013, 06:18 PM
reading through all the comments i recieved im very grateful for the replies, so how about a new league system?

if the average power of each faction is calculated (say in the higher ones about 1000000 atk and def) its split at a random point or points for more than 2 leagues, then there are equally strong factions fighting each other, prizes will be the same though (the top faction in the best league win a unit with 8000 atk, so does the winner of the lowest league, but lower winners get promoted to next league up) this benefits all, funzio still get their money, people can win epic units like the pirates and we have no more one sided victories from the likes of the pirates. plz tell me what you think guys im open to all other ideas.

mwmark
05-05-2013, 08:04 PM
So you want to receive prizes as good as the guys that spend all the money do?
The system you want already exists, basically a free faction gets prizes 250 and less. What it sounds like you want is something for free.

Ranger4Life
05-05-2013, 08:23 PM
So you want to receive prizes as good as the guys that spend all the money do?
The system you want already exists, basically a free faction gets prizes 250 and less. What it sounds like you want is something for free.

That's what I'm reading as well.

The OP doesn't seem to grasp the concept of capitalism.

Why offer something for free that you can charge for?

Why pay for something you can get for free?

Tito89
05-05-2013, 11:31 PM
okay, different understrength units then.