PDA

View Full Version : Gree must be doing something

rosko247
05-05-2013, 06:00 PM
We came across a syndicate who had extremely high stats. The DL had 200k+ defense. Our lowest player was able to beat him. It appears Gree may have fixed his stats. So many of us bought gold and pummeled him. 100k group points so far and still going.

I hate cheaters but love when we can give them some payback!!!

CohibAA
05-05-2013, 06:48 PM
If only there were a place where we could publicly list these people for everyone's benefit...

Darn forum ToS.

;)

TZora
05-05-2013, 07:10 PM
you really want such a place? perhaps i can help. but how do we really know its a cheater and not some legit player who bought some crates, etc? you may do the needed and do the right math but there r people who jump to conclusions without doing the due diligence ..

BigMoney
05-05-2013, 10:10 PM
you really want such a place? perhaps i can help. but how do we really know its a cheater and not some legit player who bought some crates, etc? you may do the needed and do the right math but there r people who jump to conclusions without doing the due diligence ..

I think he was saying their "lowest player was able to beat him" was the tipoff that he was a cheater, as presumably this syndicate's weakest player has an attack stat much, much lower than 220k (e.g. 30k attack beating 220k defense = nerfed cheater). I know it's hard for you to imagine that players can be so weak when you're up there in the stratosphere. :P

Tony 432847666
05-05-2013, 11:16 PM
I think he was saying their "lowest player was able to beat him" was the tipoff that he was a cheater, as presumably this syndicate's weakest player has an attack stat much, much lower than 220k (e.g. 30k attack beating 220k defense = nerfed cheater). I know it's hard for you to imagine that players can be so weak when you're up there in the stratosphere. :P
Her stats are too high to figure that out.:)

the_brein
05-05-2013, 11:54 PM
This may be the start of a fix. But the numbers are still a deterrent for many. Either adjust the stats, or boot the player.

BigMoney
05-06-2013, 12:02 AM
How do the numbers deter you when you don't see them until you attack (and win)?

the_brein
05-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Hmmm. Was thinking this was under a normal rob or attack. Where you can see a score before the attack, and a different one after the attack. Sorry. But I think my point still stands, though slightly off topic now.