PDA

View Full Version : Free gold!

Dipstik
05-05-2013, 05:25 PM
I know tapjoy doesn't work anymore, but what about all those "get 30 gold if you buy something" offers? They still around? Is there any way to access them except through the "tap here for free gold" button? I don't have that button at all anymore. I gotta buy Mother's Day presents and want to cash in!

MattThomas08
05-05-2013, 06:16 PM
I am not sure if I'm being trolled here, but I'll answer anyway in case there are others who may not know. Just go to Tapjoy.com from your phone and install the software junk on your device. It will ask you which program you'd like to earn gold and you choose Crime City (or Crime City HD) and then download the apps and complete the offers from the website.

Most of our gold we spent in the war was from Tapjoy, so you can earn a lot (this sentence is trollspeak).

Dipstik
05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Nope... Totally serious. I know the tapjoy button disappeared, and someone said gree stopped supporting it. I haven't tried going directly to the page through the browser. Thanks.

Lonestoner
05-05-2013, 06:37 PM
and someone said gree stopped supporting it.

Heard this as well, from a few people. Worth a shot though, since it can't really hurt anything..

Killshot-CC
05-05-2013, 06:40 PM
That would explain why my recent Tapjoy offers weren't credited to my account. I emailed Tapjoy support, but haven't had a response yet. Thanks for enlightening me.

TZora
05-05-2013, 07:12 PM
i too think tapjoy is no longer supported. but really, can u go to tapjoy.com and still earn gold? anyone earned gold recently?

gree is trying to tap into the advertisement stuff but their man power can be counted on fingers on one hand .. how the hell can they manage the ad-world .. a big piece of SHAME-O-PIE in ur face gree!

MattThomas08
05-05-2013, 07:14 PM
That would explain why my recent Tapjoy offers weren't credited to my account. I emailed Tapjoy support, but haven't had a response yet. Thanks for enlightening me.

Actually I just tested it on my phone using the website method and it still works. I had 328,405 gold before and did a download and was at 328,406 after.

Sorry dippy, I didn't mean to assume you were in autotroll. Glad to help though. Tap away until they stop offering it I suppose. One thing I did notice before that i couldn't figure out. I started tapjoying with my camper account on my ipad and I think when I started tapjoying with my main account on the iPhone, it was sending the gold to the camper. I'm pretty sure that's what was happening, but not positive. Anyway, I just went back to the Change Device screen on the website and redid the software install on the phone and it kicked back in.

HenryVIII
05-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Works fine for me too... I had 1,345,569 gold before, downloaded my little pony and now I have 1,345,573.

Swedevil
05-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Works fine for me too... I had 1,345,569 gold before, downloaded my little pony and now I have 1,345,573.
you had to delete that to redownload it didn't you? your new addiction? lol

HenryVIII
05-05-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm going to be number one in My little Pony in just a few short years... You'll see.

Swedevil
05-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm going to be number one in My little Pony in just a few short years... You'll see.

you're facing some tough competition... my 5 year old mastered that and hello kitty

HenryVIII
05-05-2013, 09:24 PM
It's a cruel pony world out there.

Swedevil
05-05-2013, 09:25 PM
It's a cruel pony world out there.
take her off that list and she'll poison her girl scout cookies.

Dipstik
05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Deleting and reinstalling doesn't work... I didn't get that promotion :(

Killshot-CC
05-05-2013, 10:08 PM
How many versions of tiny wings must there be? A million?

Jazza
05-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Tapjoys 50/50 for me, some work some dont :/

TZora
05-06-2013, 01:55 AM
whoa! i just checked tapjoy, thought of installing it and give a try. there's half the reviews 1 star. didn't used to be this bad earlier .. what happened lol

TZora
05-06-2013, 02:08 AM
ok so i installed tapjoy .. login to my account on my phone and i search for crimecity but i dont see it in the list. how did you add crimecity in ur list of "my apps"?

michelira
05-06-2013, 02:15 AM
ok so i installed tapjoy .. login to my account on my phone and i search for crimecity but i dont see it in the list. how did you add crimecity in ur list of "my apps"?

I contacted support for both several months ago about this. Because, I was using Tapjoy app for a long time to get free gold. But, when gree changed the in game way of getting gold they dropped tapjoy. So, basically tapjoy doesn't support crime city app anymore for android users only. I believe ios users still can get the free gold through tapjoy. Hope this helps. :-)

bdsmelite member

TZora
05-06-2013, 02:21 AM
I contacted support for both several months ago about this. Because, I was using Tapjoy app for a long time to get free gold. But, when gree changed the in game way of getting gold they dropped tapjoy. So, basically tapjoy doesn't support crime city app anymore for android users only. I believe ios users still can get the free gold through tapjoy. Hope this helps. :-)

bdsmelite member
arghh .. deleted tapjoy.

thanks for the info.

Zii
05-08-2013, 10:04 AM

OK, i'm new on the forum, my question will probably makes me look like an idiot, but for my knowledge, how is it possible to have 1M+ gold without spending (quick estimation) 60k$ in the app. Is it about the secret code which everybody post on my wall ;) ?

Xanius
05-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Yes, the secret code is 915-255-480

No not really, people just post their mafia codes and trick greenies into adding them.

Henry most likely didn't have that much gold, but I do know there are players that have carried hundreds of thousands in gold and yes, they spent a whole lot of money to do that.

Fluffanutta
05-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Why all the Tapjoy? Does iOS not have the free gold offers built in any more? I'm on android and get the video offers on occasion, as well as a steady supply of "install and open app" for a few gold here and there.