PDA

View Full Version : Urgent cj... Please help

Cluff
05-05-2013, 11:53 AM
I just tried to use a $400 gift card to purchase 5 vaults.. after buying 2 the card was declined.. checked the balance and it showed 5 vaults bought.. our syn is on the bubble of top25 and this is much needed gold.. sent a ticket but still havent received the email they even got it yet

mxz
05-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Expect resolution in about 30 days for things like this. "Urgent" may mean it gets done in 25 days (just to set expectations).

Luciferianism
05-05-2013, 12:16 PM
RIP Textbook Killers
Like waiting on a cure for a terminal disease, your resolution from support will never come in time.

Chasm37
05-05-2013, 12:47 PM
RIP Textbook Killers
Like waiting on a cure for a terminal disease, your resolution from support will never come in time.

Just as I asked for April spend to confirm bonus tier around 15th and It's now May 5th still no response. At this point Gree are what they are. A company that is just biding their time and stacking as much as they can before the wheels fall off their cash wagon.

BigMoney
05-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Just as I asked for April spend to confirm bonus tier around 15th and It's now May 5th still no response. At this point Gree are what they are. A company that is just biding their time and stacking as much as they can before the wheels fall off their cash wagon.

I asked the same thing April 11th. Got it confirmed May 3rd.

Cluff
05-05-2013, 01:17 PM
RIP Textbook Killers

we will see... other members are stepping up

Cluff
05-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Wow... now thats what I call customer service... thanks gree

Killshot-CC
05-05-2013, 06:30 PM
I just tried to use a $400 gift card to purchase 5 vaults.. after buying 2 the card was declined.. checked the balance and it showed 5 vaults bought.. our syn is on the bubble of top25 and this is much needed gold.. sent a ticket but still havent received the email they even got it yet

Unless you have some kind of device I've never heard of, GREE doesn't bill your card directly. If iTunes or Google Play rejected your purchase, you need to take it up with them and get a refund.

Cluff
05-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Unless you have some kind of device I've never heard of, GREE doesn't bill your card directly. If iTunes or Google Play rejected your purchase, you need to take it up with them and get a refund.
issue was fixed...

Killshot-CC
05-05-2013, 10:04 PM
issue was fixed...

Cool beans.

Happy hunting

BigMoney
05-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow... now thats what I call customer service... thanks gree

It's funny, because I bet most people read this as sarcasm.