PDA

View Full Version : We need more people like devin on the forms.

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Yes I know I'm not the one to speak because I do kid around alot, but that's just how I am. But on a serious note we do need more people like devin on here to help out the players and give good intel on events and so on! This is what is import to the forms and should be on the front page, unlike that garbage me, pj and a couple others post! I thank you for this my friend Devin and keep up the great work my friend.

ppownage
05-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Yes I know I'm not the one to speak because I do kid around alot, but that's just how I am. But on a serious note we do need more people like devin on here to help out the players and give good intel on events and so on! This is what is import to the forms and should be on the front page, unlike that garbage me, pj and a couple others post! I thank you for this my friend Devin and keep up the great work my friend.
if everyone would try to stand out nobody is actually standing out...
good job devin :)

thunder
05-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Thankyou devin you saved me some gold. My war factory was level 7 and from your post i knew i had to upgrade it to level 9. Still cost me a little gold but you at least saved me a couple hundred gold. Thankyou.

senex morosus
05-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Maverick,Sillybeans, Ranger4life, Devin, I agree.....not enough of these guys around.

Brahmin
05-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Maverick,Sillybeans, Ranger4life, Devin, I agree.....not enough of these guys around.

Agreed, all these guys have been very helpful. I am thankful for all they have contributed and continue to contribute. And don't put yourself down Cap.Gin you've already been helpful to me in the short time I've been on the forum. I always like to read what you have to say. Also, I don't think there is anything wrong with having some fun and joking around, after all that's is what playing games is all about. The only time it becomes a problem is when folks get too serious.

steveo127
05-05-2013, 10:20 AM
my point exactly. these are the greatest players; the philanthropists...

job well done Devin, maverick, and others!!

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I think we all need to cut down on the trolling and playing around so more players with important information can post things to help everyone one out. Alot of players stopped sharing information because the forms have been hijacked by trolls... Pj if your reading this, then you should contribute as well and help everyone out! You should teach us things about the game and share important information sense you pretty much have noting to achieve anymore because of your amazing stats, base, and account.

BlackArrow
05-05-2013, 11:40 AM
All hail Devin... Thanks for all you do and please don't ever stop doing it.

Thanks Gin for starting this thread.

Bronson
05-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Gin is this like your CCM thread? Coz we all know where that one ended up!

CAPT.GIN
05-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Gin is this like your CCM thread? Coz we all know where that one ended up!

Haha no I'm serious about this one bronson

Paisthecoolest
05-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Long live, Devon!

chinton00
05-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Thank you Devin.

Fl@sh
05-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Yes, but be careful what you post. It may be used against you in the future.

Bravo20
05-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Devin, Ranger, and the rest.... thanks for helping the little guys.

Auspex
05-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes, but be careful what you post. It may be used against you in the future.

You've posted some decent info on here too Fl@sh. I think the new info is a bit more limited now that we all have basic game concepts figured out. Not everyone can post new info as there isn't that much to be had.

Devin stands out since he has filled a very needed spot in new info. Thanks for doing it Devin.

Sergeant307
05-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Well said Capt. Gin! Devin is Da' Man!

Bobar
05-06-2013, 02:49 AM
they are the reason itīs worth being here!

Slick50
05-06-2013, 09:42 AM
I agree. I had written off this forum until recently. Thank you Devin :D and everyone else that is sharing info to help us learn and grow.