PDA

View Full Version : the BIGGEST HACKER in all of Modern War!!! MUST SEE!!

steveo127
05-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Okay, now that I have your attention, I just want to apologize for my earlier thread, in case I offended anyone. Also, there is no talk of any hacker in this thread, just a heartfelt apology and another attempt at reiterating a concerned human being's thoughts.

I did not mean to bash any team which I may have contacted about joining, or any team which I have been a part of. The point I'm trying to get across is that we all know at least one player who spends more than he can responsibly afford to. My whole cartel idea of going gold free is aimed at them.

The cartel idea of being conscientious however, is aimed for everyone. I am not saying that any member of Ferr's Emperors, PUN, Joe's Army, Delta Force...any faction for that matter, is a BAD person.

I'm simply saying that everyone should take time every once in a while to take a step back and think, is this really what I should be doing? Do I really want to spend this much money on an app?

The dollar amount for irresponsible spending could be in the 10's if you're a student/struggling adult, or it could be in the 10's of thousands, if you're a successful man/woman. It could be that you don't have an irresponsible limit, and that you're filthy stinking rich, it could be that you've had to take out loans to pay for the game. What I'm trying to say is, whatever the case, time for self reflection is imperative.

I believe that everyone (or at least the majority of addicted players) has gotten a bit carried away due to the excitement and anticipation of coming WD Events, and the beautiful prizes attached with them. But have you all noticed a trend? Each WD Event, the prize units have come with better stats than the event preceding it. So when thinking about spending all of that hard-earned (or not-so hard-earned) money, would it be better to wait until next month? Perhaps spend time with family, put more money in your kids' college fund, buy a puppy, open that cupcake business you always dreamed of, design a new website, become a politician, or just sit in front of your TV and watch as the Miami Heat sweep their way through the NBA playoffs ;) ....again, this may not apply to all; I have been a part of, or at least associated with several Top 10 factions; I've seen money spent which would purchase luxury sedans; I've also seen people play-for-free. I know most of these people are well off enough to the point where they truly can wipe their butts with money, and so these posts would not apply to them...

However, such financial freedom is not the case for the majority of us...

And so to you, I say ignore the tempting Top 10 Faction Recruitment threads, which promise you wonders of units and bonuses, and instead take the path of a free-player, and read Devin's threads on how to maximize your potential as a free-player, by using old fashioned strategy to succeed in this game. Or Mavericks' stellar spread sheets on successfully acquiring loot drops. Just please do this for me if not yourself, as hate to see these threads on people heart-broken over spending money they didn't have...And please do not fool yourself into thinking, I've already invested this much, I can't go free now! There is always the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. Will you be a conscious individual and make your choice, or will you fall victim to the mob mentality which praises people with high point-outputs over people who help others with LTQ guides and Loot Drop Spreadsheets. The choice is yours.

Of course it's also your choice to completely disregard this thread and hate me, but if you choose to, please think about it before you make any rash decisions :)

Now, who am I to tell all of you what to do? Just a regular high-schooler who averages about 100,000 WD points per battle. Have I thought about spending? YES. Do I think I can manage to earn more points? Yes. Should I spend the kind of money to earn more points? Or should I save it for a few more nice dates with my girlfriend whom I'll be leaving at home when I go away to college in the fall? Should I donate it to a local charity? Or should I stuff it under my mattress since interest rates are so low nowadays?

Point is, think.

Long live the Cartel; the freedom to think, the freedom of choice.

Este mensaje es aprobado por El Cartel

P.S. everyone has permission to borrow my little friend in my signature. I think he's really great. Friendly too. :)

steveo127
05-04-2013, 05:44 PM
I can solemnly swear that absolutely 100% of everything you just said was 100% incorrect. please do not try to detract from the message I am trying to send. and if what you said truly was just an honest mistake, please go try to search up your information backing up your slanderous claims.

or you could just ask any member of Ferr's Emperors, Pirate United Nation, or DeltaForce, 3 glorious factions I've been associated/a part of, and they will assure you. I have never come close to putting up 1,000,000 world domination points...lol

I mean come on, you joined the Forums last month, so how would you even know about me putting up any supposed thread from months ago? Either lies, or confusion.

Next time, think before you act irrationally.

Thank you, and please do not allow this to become a new topic in itself, on a thread I spent much time thinking over.

Sincerely,

another independent owner-operator of El Cartel, and a proud member of DeltaForce

Long live the Cartel; protecting the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time.

Este mensaje es aprobado por El Cartel

Pretty sure you were the one that put a thread up in the recruitment section a while ago asking if any faction wanted a player with over a million points in WD. You included a picture...

Quit the charade of the humble schooler averaging 100k shall we?

andypandy2
05-04-2013, 05:47 PM
They should adjust the amount of lithium they give you.

steveo127
05-04-2013, 05:51 PM
I take Adderall not lithium; diagnosed with ADD, not bipolar disorder.

alas, this is off-topic, PLEASE do not make this off-topic. I spent much time trying to put into words, my thoughts. Thanks for your understanding.

This message is not approved by the Cartel; however, we continue to protect the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 09:24 PM
As an independent-owner-operator, and PROUD CARTEL member, I endorse your message.

Think people, please think....

jjm521
05-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Why not invest in some quality dividend stocks? Heck, youre so young, id even suggest looking at a few growth companies and maybe even a few biotech small caps....a lot better than putting your money under a mattress....and definitely better than putting into this, or any other game. The only money you should spend on any games is what you have LEFT after all your other obligations/investments are taken care of. If people are actually taking pay day loans and putting this **** on a credit card, well, thats really sad. Id like to believe these are just made up stories to start a little drama, but im not so sure.

Octavian
05-04-2013, 10:15 PM
I did not read your pointless wall of text. Being that you have the "cartel" thing in your avatar, I can assume you said something stupid and pointless.

So, stfu

steveo127
05-04-2013, 10:37 PM
your ignorance is only matched by your rudeness. what makes you think it okay to detract from the message I wrote, when I so calmly, politely, asked that no one do so?

what was the point of your response, what do you think will happen when you tell me to shut the fvck up? please tell me, what would you like me to do Octavian? here's your big chance to say something smart, to be a leader! what would you like me to do? say, "okay" ? close the thread with a little post-it note that says, "Octavian was right, this was stupid and pointless" ? delete my account and never come back?

or perhaps you just want to procure drama. could that be it? were you unloved as a child? do you feel the need to lash out at others for attention? do you enjoy hiding behind the anonymity of the internet being able to say what comes to mind without the fear of any repercussions for you words?

please, enlighten me. or else, shut the fvck up. b!tch...if you would like to find me in-game my code is 842-124-069

i apologize if my near-cursing has offended anyone, and I realize that this entire message was somewhat hypocritical. for that reason:

the Cartel does not approve this message....however, steveo127 does.

I did not read your pointless wall of text. Being that you have the "cartel" thing in your avatar, I can assume you said something stupid and pointless.

So, stfu

Mr. Pink
05-04-2013, 10:55 PM
If you want to take a real stand, remove the addicted overspender(s) from the faction before they ruin their lives. Make it clear to every top faction leader why they have been removed. If a leader decides to add the addict after you notify them, that is on the leader and they should be shamed for taking advantage of someone's addiction to improve their faction's ranking.

Video game addiction is a serious thing and you can't put a bandaid on the issue with some silly cartel idea. It requires an intervention no different than alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping, etc.

The point I'm trying to get across is that we all know at least one player who spends more than he can responsibly afford to. My whole cartel idea of going gold free is aimed at them.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 11:12 PM
If you want to take a real stand, remove the addicted overspender(s) from the faction before they ruin their lives. Make it clear to every top faction leader why they have been removed. If a leader decides to add the addict after you notify them, that is on the leader and they should be shamed for taking advantage of someone's addiction to improve their faction's ranking.

Video game addiction is a serious thing and you can't put a bandaid on the issue with some silly cartel idea. It requires an intervention no different than alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping, etc.

Yes, that makes sense.

But, MOST of the "so called" leaders are the BIGGEST ADDICTS.

We all know what addicts do, besides satisfying their addiction(s), they surround themselves with other addicts.

They also know how to turn out addicts, along the lines of what a pimp does to a woman, a girl, a man, or a boy; he/she turns them OUT.

The best advice, IF you find yourself in the midst of an addicted leader, or an addicted faction; RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Hit that LEAVE FACTION button ASAP, and don't look back!

steveo127
05-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Great advice my friend; I'd expect no less from an I-O-O of The Cartel.

...run tooo the hillllsss, run forr your liiiiifffe....love that song. on a more serious note:

Perhaps it would be prudent for one of us to start a thread, asking that all faction leaders add their name to a list of all factions who willingly accept free-to-play users.

people can see that there are refuge camps set aside for those who are afflicted by the tragic sense of "I'm in too deep, I've invested so much money, so much time......that I...I just can't be a free-to-play user now!!"

To those of you to which the previous statement applies, I say:

It is never too late. You have the ability to think and make the right choice for your individual situation. You have your freedom to choose what you do. And you can thank the Cartel for that. After all...

The Cartel: protecting the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time

Yes, that makes sense.

But, MOST of the "so called" leaders are the BIGGEST ADDICTS.

We all know what addicts do, besides satisfying their addiction(s), they surround themselves with other addicts.

They also know how to turn out addicts, along the lines of what a pimp does to a woman, a girl, a man, or a boy; he/she turns them OUT.

The best advice, IF you find yourself in the midst of an addicted leader, or an addicted faction; RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Hit that LEAVE FACTION button ASAP, and don't look back!

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 12:18 AM
.......LIAR.....!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Yes, my friend, a thread dedicated to those seeking a change.

A thread asking for refuge, shelter, and reformation.

A thread seeking those with charitable hearts driven to aid, not ADDICT fellow gamers.

Great advice my friend; I'd expect no less from an I-O-O of The Cartel....run tooo the hillllsss, run forr your liiiiifffe....love that song. on a more serious note:Perhaps it would be prudent for one of us to start a thread, asking that all faction leaders add their name to a list of all factions who willingly accept free-to-play users.people can see that there are refuge camps set aside for those who are afflicted by the tragic sense of "I'm in too deep, I've invested so much money, so much time......that I...I just can't be a free-to-play user now!!"To those of you to which the previous statement applies, I say:It is never too late. You have the ability to think and make the right choice for your individual situation. You have your freedom to choose what you do. And you can thank the Cartel for that. After all...The Cartel: protecting the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time

steveo127
05-05-2013, 01:55 AM
I'm waiting Tango. where's your evidence "including a picture" ??

Pretty sure you were the one that put a thread up in the recruitment section a while ago asking if any faction wanted a player with over a million points in WD. You included a picture...

Quit the charade of the humble schooler averaging 100k shall we?

yankeefreak
05-05-2013, 04:06 AM
more importantly...and I have said this before. No ONE GIVES A ****. you call out someone for being rude then you call him a *****. If you care about what others spend go donate and help those starving in Africa, or better yet, here in DC, Detroit, Miami etc. I am neither a gold spender, nor a hacker, i play for fun, i am better then some many are better then me, but again..WHO GIVES A #$##@. It is funny to watch these posts begging people to stop spending. Why? seriously, who cares. ITS A GAME...and people can do what they want when they want

PS: Bulls in 6

cuzen
05-05-2013, 05:55 AM
@ CARTEL ... Well thought out, well written, well meaning. Please forgive/ignore the oblivious detractors.

Arj
05-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Kind of ironic that the biggest spenders or some of them are now saying people shouldn't spend. Surely the Top end factions are a partly the reason why gold became so overly used last few months. So either the biggest sinners have realized their sins(now trying to repent and save others).....or they are just tired of paying the cost of sinning. Ill stay positive and believe its the first reason for now, and the people who spent the most money are now realizing they have been manipulated by a clever system to spend more of their money. But i do say that if you are still are heavy spender, surely you realize what gree are doing.....Your 100 or 1000 dollars spent this month in units or whatever, will be worth half in a few months. They depreciate the old units by sending out bigger and bigger units for the same cost as lesser old units. A vault a year ago....would increase your stats by maybe 1k to 2k in D and A if you bought crates or something. Now...it will or can increase your stats by 10k to 20k. So that means if you bought a vault a year ago for the full price(not even sure what it is:D), your 90dollar or so purchase is now worth 9 dollars.....Everyone must see this no?????spend a 1000dollars on Columbia, the gain will be worth 100dollars in 6months...theres no point of spending money on this game anymore(I never spent money but I use to understand the usage of gold, I dont anymore).

Just my view, as a true free player who just plays for fun,

Arj

Gritix
05-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Why so long messages? Nobody wants to read novels. U should do what pj does and spam 20 messages a day. In fact pj didnt even read ur message he just posted because he assumed u were under his nuts
If it wasn't for people like you I probably would have quit this web-sight a while back :D

Octavian
05-05-2013, 06:40 AM
what was the point of your response

1. You idiots have enough stupid, non-sense threads rambling about your Cartel BS. Nobody cares. Shut up.

2. This stupid Cartel revolution is pointless and has no value. YOU and your boyfriend PJ are the attention-whores trying to stir up e-drama. Look at the title of your thread, ffs. It is YOU looking for attention, hypocrite.

3. All this "free thinking" BS is for morons like YOU that can't think for yourself. You swing from PJs nuts and try to justify his nonsense and stupid ramblings so you can feel like you are smarter than everyone else. If some idiot wants to throw away their financial security on a cell phone games, that's their problem. Not mine. Oh, but you and PJ already made that mistake. Sucks to be you.

4. Go outside and get some fresh air. All of your pointless BS is compete non-sense. You are not some Internet revolutionary, and you take this cell phone game too seriously. Therefore, STFU.

Hope I laid it out clearly enough for you. And if YOU want to take YOUR OWN (PJs) advice, deleting your account would be the best decision and truly leading by example... But you won't, cuz you are a troll and a hypocrite and you want the attention.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-05-2013, 06:46 AM
Wasn't Cherry Pie supposed to clean up this hacker fiasco through self help?

And seeing how that didn't work out so well, where should we think The Cartel is going?

Less words, more action.

steveo127
05-05-2013, 07:42 AM
is this what you're talking about, douchebag?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50290-Any-Faction-need-2-mil-point-player&highlight=nuff

just because someone has "steveo" in his name, you think we're all the same? lol....you didn't even search up the post, I typed in "nuff said" just like YOU said, and found it on the first page.
so stop being a b!tch and complaining about me jumping around. you're not making any sense.

Now, your memory is in question so why should anybody believe anything you ever say? you just can't be a little liar like that.

go waddle away little penguin

also, what was my point in saying that^^^? I would just like a simple apology, that is all. Mistakes happen, but repeatedly calling me out as a liar is not okay.

I did/do not care for you or your "achievement" let alone save your little screen shot but I do have very good memory.

The title of the thread was along the lines of "Nuff said" I do believe.

The thread existed. You have deleted it.

Embrace your past and the great many successes I am sure you have achieved, don't feel the need fabricate who you are to serve a different purpose. Bandwagon jumping is also not the way to go :-)

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 08:01 AM
1. You idiots have enough stupid, non-sense threads rambling about your Cartel BS. Nobody cares. Shut up.

2. This stupid Cartel revolution is pointless and has no value. YOU and your boyfriend PJ are the attention-whores trying to stir up e-drama. Look at the title of your thread, ffs. It is YOU looking for attention, hypocrite.

3. All this "free thinking" BS is for morons like YOU that can't think for yourself. You swing from PJs nuts and try to justify his nonsense and stupid ramblings so you can feel like you are smarter than everyone else. If some idiot wants to throw away their financial security on a cell phone games, that's their problem. Not mine. Oh, but you and PJ already made that mistake. Sucks to be you.

4. Go outside and get some fresh air. All of your pointless BS is compete non-sense. You are not some Internet revolutionary, and you take this cell phone game too seriously. Therefore, STFU.

Hope I laid it out clearly enough for you. And if YOU want to take YOUR OWN (PJs) advice, deleting your account would be the best decision and truly leading by example... But you won't, cuz you are a troll and a hypocrite and you want the attention.

........++1

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 08:02 AM
is this what you're talking about, douchebag?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50290-Any-Faction-need-2-mil-point-player&highlight=nuff

just because someone has "steveo" in his name, you think we're all the same? lol....you didn't even search up the post, I typed in "nuff said" just like YOU said, and found it on the first page.
so stop being a b!tch and complaining about me jumping around. you're not making any sense.

Now, your memory is in question so why should anybody believe anything you ever say? you just can't be a little liar like that.

go waddle away little penguin

...LIAR...

Gritix
05-05-2013, 08:40 AM

Hahahahahahahahha true that!!!!!!!!

Brahmin
05-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Why so long messages? Nobody wants to read novels. U should do what pj does and spam 20 messages a day. In fact pj didnt even read ur message he just posted because he assumed u were under his nuts

If it wasn't for people like you I probably would have quit this web-sight a while back :DNice! This forum does seem to attract those stuck in the adolescent mind frame, forever trying to prove their superior intellect and condemned to always try to get some kind of higher point across.

LZRusty
05-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Don't worry everyone, he just wants the attention. Pirate, you have the personality of a 5 year-old boy who's father doesn't give him any attention.... So you come here for the attention. I'm not your father... But I could be. Send me your mother and ill give you all the attention you ever wanted ;)

GQNammmer
05-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Steveo, you make very valid points to the rational person. While i commend your efforts, the majority of the population are not rational. Also, the majority of the big spenders are addicts in some sort of way and how many addicts do you know openly admit they have a problem and feel what they are doing is irrational?

steveo127
05-05-2013, 10:36 AM
first of all, thank you for not bringing this off-topic; i appreciate that. second, i understand what you mean, but my feeling on the matter is; if I can only help one person who has a spending addiction, then I have succeeded. after all, what is a few hours put in to writing these posts, compared to saving an addict hundreds of dollars, and improving his familial relationships, you know? that's why i'm trying to iterate, this isn't meant to insult the majority of people, just meant to be a wake up call to the minority with an issue...and i can proudly say, I have received around 10 PM's from people lauding my efforts, and have gotten one message telling me that I have hit a chord in this person, and he realizes that he needs to pay for himself and himself only, that he need not feel obliged to pay for WD events, unless he so chooses. that is what makes this worthwhile... even if I have attracted a few enemies, what can they do to me in-game or on here? after all it's a game, which shouldn't mess with peoples' real lives...

again, thank you for your kind words, and thoughtful comments.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.

sincerely,

Stephen C. aka steveo127

Steveo, you make very valid points to the rational person. While i commend your efforts, the majority of the population are not rational. Also, the majority of the big spenders are addicts in some sort of way and how many addicts do you know openly admit they have a problem and feel what they are doing is irrational?

yankeefreak
05-05-2013, 10:40 AM
don't worry everyone, he just wants the attention. Pirate, you have the personality of a 5 year-old boy who's father doesn't give him any attention.... So you come here for the attention. I'm not your father... But i could be. Send me your mother and ill give you all the attention you ever wanted ;)

lol lol lol lol

steveo127
05-05-2013, 10:46 AM
did you just call me a Pirate? if so, i will re-iterate as i have done so many times before,

I am not, nor have I ever been a member of PIRATE UNITED NATION.

I was a proud member of Pirate Cove for a few weeks, but that was the extent of my relationship with the Pirates, in-game. A few of the relationships I have continued with those people, and I consider them friends; you know who you are, if you are reading this.
J, C, D, M among them.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not understanding your remarks LZRusty. I wish you the best.

-Stephen

Don't worry everyone, he just wants the attention. Pirate, you have the personality of a 5 year-old boy who's father doesn't give him any attention.... So you come here for the attention. I'm not your father... But I could be. Send me your mother and ill give you all the attention you ever wanted ;)

Octavian
05-05-2013, 06:15 PM
did you just call me a Pirate? if so, i will re-iterate as i have done so many times before,

I am not, nor have I ever been a member of PIRATE UNITED NATION.

I was a proud member of Pirate Cove for a few weeks, but that was the extent of my relationship with the Pirates, in-game. A few of the relationships I have continued with those people, and I consider them friends; you know who you are, if you are reading this.
J, C, D, M among them.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not understanding your remarks LZRusty. I wish you the best.

-Stephen

Translation:

"I'm a whole new level of pathetic loser. PUN doesn't want me, so I tried to join another faction just like theirs because I am a desperate fanboi who swings from their nuts. I have no friends in real life, nor on the Internet. But I think people who spend a lot of money on a cell phone games are cool, so I pretend they are my friends."

You are such a pathetic piece of turd. These PUN idiots are the biggest losers on the planet. You try to be like them, and even THEY reject YOU. I can't even find an adjective that describes how truly sad that is.

Oh, and how come you haven't addressed my reply to your post from earlier? Is it cuz you know I'm right? I hope so. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

Vballmadam
05-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Translation:

"I'm a whole new level of pathetic loser. PUN doesn't want me, so I tried to join another faction just like theirs because I am a desperate fanboi who swings from their nuts. I have no friends in real life, nor on the Internet. But I think people who spend a lot of money on a cell phone games are cool, so I pretend they are my friends."

You are such a pathetic piece of turd. These PUN idiots are the biggest losers on the planet. You try to be like them, and even THEY reject YOU. I can't even find an adjective that describes how truly sad that is.

Oh, and how come you haven't addressed my reply to your post from earlier? Is it cuz you know I'm right? I hope so. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

This is not true!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 06:52 PM
This is not true!

Good evening, madam.

I trust you are well.

God bless you and yours.

King little fruit fly
05-05-2013, 07:45 PM
As an independent-owner-operator, and PROUD CARTEL member, I endorse your message.

Think people, please think....

I just want to borrow PJ's line: :D

"As an independent-owner-operator, and PROUD CARTEL member, I endorse your message."

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Translation:

I just want to borrow PJ's line:

"As an independent-owner-operator, and PROUD CARTEL member, I endorse your message."

steveo127
05-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Translation:

actually Octavian, the reason I did not respond to your earlier message, is because I decided that I wanted be just like you!

"I did not read your pointless wall of text. I can assume you said something stupid and pointless.

So, stfu"

thank you for the back up J, though it's gotten to the point where I've decided I'm not going to be polite and play his little game by responding to him courteously...I just don't care enough so I'll be the bigger person and ignore it; also nice to see you...once I find my iPad, I'll be sure to send on over another LLP (saint stephen) to hang out with your LLP :)

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 09:16 PM
actually Octavian, the reason I did not respond to your earlier message, is because I decided that I wanted be just like you!

"I did not read your pointless wall of text. I can assume you said something stupid and pointless.

So, stfu"

thank you for the back up J, though it's gotten to the point where I've decided I'm not going to be polite and play his little game by responding to him courteously...I just don't care enough so I'll be the bigger person and ignore it; also nice to see you...once I find my iPad, I'll be sure to send on over another LLP (saint stephen) to hang out with your LLP :)

.....LIAR.....

Vballmadam
05-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Good evening, madam.

I trust you are well.

God bless you and yours.

Thank you! It felt so good to go to church today! First day I've been 100% since I got sick!

To those who like to troll or put people down........I would like to say please stop judging people for their beliefs. You don't have to agree with them but it doesn't help to be rude or call them names!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Thank you! It felt so good to go to church today! First day I've been 100% since I got sick!To those who like to troll or put people down........I would like to say please stop judging people for their beliefs. You don't have to agree with them but it doesn't help to be rude or call them names!No worries, better that I get abused, berated, and verbally assaulted than another person that could be psychologically damaged by such attacks. It's always great to convene and praise Him, madam. Good health, wisdom, and peace. God bless.