PDA

View Full Version : Message for "TheGunners" ranked 17th

marko101
05-04-2013, 04:47 PM
You may or may not know but there's a hacker in you faction! Couple off days ago was building his 1st AV then his 2nd! If you see strangely high donation from him you know why!

Cameltoe
05-04-2013, 09:48 PM
The term hacker gets thrown around much too loosely. If what you say is true, it sounds more like a glitch then a hack. There are many glitches in the game, some people take advantage of them some don't. To hack would require an effort outside of the sphere of the game. If there are glitches in the game that GREE fails to fix, don't be surprised when people take advantage of them.

If one is able to buy an AV even though they are not supposed to be currently available, I would say at least they bought it. A hacker would not buy it or use money outside of the game for in game cash or gold to further their position, they would hack it.

I can name many glitches in the game that a lot of members from many top factions have taken advantage of but we don't need to go there.

I appreciate your concern but I can guarantee you that The Gunners are hacker free. Everything we have we paid for. Now if you have any other beef with one of our members please post your faction name and in game name, we can discuss it in Colombia.

machette
05-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Cameltoe does not put up with hackers THREAD DONE

Jhenry02
05-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Glitching, hacking its all the same to me.

marko101
05-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Glitching, hacking its all the same to me.

Well said! All breaking grees sop!