PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of nuke option.

Yankster
05-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Since that it appears cash units are slowly disappearing from the 2000 units brought into battle and only stronger gold units coming into play. When you are at a rivals base instead of attack or raid add an option that will wipe out all available buildings in one shot. Sure that would be devastating but it would be funny as anything except for when it happens to you. Of course this could only occur with conditions. For example the "nuker" must have full health stamina and energy for a set amount of 500 Million press the button and all raid able buildings would be looted. Valor points, cash, and xp awarded to the "nuker". They could only perform this action once a day and their energy and stamina fully exhausted or cannot perform any attacks or raids for 24 hours. The player that got "nuked" is exempt for further action for 24 hours or until their base is restored. Again I'm just pondering a crazy idea that actually was a thought of a buddy... So he should get the credit..

steveo127
05-04-2013, 01:40 PM
I fear it may not be realized, since there would inevitably be some whom take advantage of it through loopholes, though I like the idea!

Thank you for using your brain and coming up with novel ideas.

Long Live the Freedom to Think.