PDA

View Full Version : Top 75 Syndicate Goodfellas looking for Merge

LucaLuca
05-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Looking for another syndicate to merge with. ALL conditions are negotiable except the following:

1. No cheaters/hackers accepted
2. Must join our group.

Send me a PM if interested. Please include rough numbers of members interested in joining and conditions looking for as part of the merge. If the deal is sweet enough, we can discuss sharing of leadership as well. Good luck the rest of the way, except if you're battling us!

Note that we do not have all bonuses but have most.

scott(ST6)
05-04-2013, 02:39 PM
all bonuses maxed? I've done 3 merges and if you're dead set on keeping your group, you prob won't get it done.

LucaLuca
05-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Perhaps your cigar smoke clouded your vision but I noted that we don't have all bonuses yet, but have most. :cool:

We're aware the merge will require cuts from our side and we're prepared for that. Thats why including your proposed number of members to join will be very helpful so we can make sure the space is available.

scott(ST6)
05-04-2013, 04:28 PM
i can't read...especially when I'm 13 guinness deep :) like i said we've merged before and I thought we had the winning combo for a top 25 but have a good 20 to 30 that are sitting on their thumbs. We'll be looking to merge again after this one for sure. We have all bonuses so we prob wouldn't leave to come to yours, it would have to be the other way around.

LucaLuca
05-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Haha. Well I def hear ya, our brown thumbers are the ones that will be taken for a walk down by the docks for a "chat" after this battle ends to make space for the merge. And if it makes any difference, we are maxed on influence, most of what we're missing are pretty minor (i.e. job payout, hideout health, etc.). PM me if you need specifics.

Enjoy the guinness, you'll have to lighten it up a whole lot tomorrow if you're getting into the Cindo De Mayo spirit with some Coronas!

Killakris
05-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Hey I'm the Leader of DILLIGAF we have all bonuses, with 132 hideouts, 1,059 additional bricks, and 68.5 billion in our bank waiting for them to open up new bonuses... After this current war if you're looking for a merge we can cut dead weight down to accommodate a merger if you're interested.

(DIL)RoccoDaRottie
DILLIGAF

Deep_Cool
05-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Hello Everybody,

Sunnyvale is on track to take Top10 in Packer Heights, we are a fun loving, Canada/USA based multinational organization with ppl all over the world, which allows us to fight around the clock. We get stronger and better as each event goes by and will continue to do so. Very organized active management staff keeps records of all battles to use that information in future battle, and a deep system of communication that insures every team member knows exactly what the plan is at all times.

Of course we believe in continued evolution and trimming of dead weight, we have a solid core of about 35 gold buyers at this point, with the top20 buying gold very heavily. At the conclusion of battle though adjustments must always be made, we are searching for active, serious players, and of course must be able to earn considerable Influence to keep up with us. The fact that we are Top10 shows that we are a serious group, and while we dont specify how much gold you need to have the fact remains that u will need to keep pace, with one day left in Packer Heights we have 25 people over 100k, 13 ppl over 200k, 9 ppl over 300k, 7 ppl over 400k, 1 each above 550k, 660, 820k.

If you think you have what it takes send me a Private Message containing your stats, your influence earned during Packer Heights and you will need screenshots of Influence, and Stats throughout the application process. Send me a private message for further information and instructions on what to do next. Thank you for your interest in Sunnyvale.

Also if there are any groups of players out there that are tired of supporting there team and would like to move somewhere where your hard work and monetary investment will be put to good use, please by all means send me a message. I myself moved over to Sunnyvale with the 6 other top players from our previous syndicate, that ship was sinking and we saw Sunnyvale was on the way up. As a result of combining our forces we are now in the runnin for top10 and we are having a blast doing it. Who knows maybe with your crew we can make a run at Top3 next time. Just send me a private message and we will set up a time for negotiations.

Thanks A Ton, DeepCool

janeslj
05-06-2013, 11:30 AM
My girlfriend and I are daily players, gold users, and present for nearly every syndicate battle that takes place. We're in a top 250 group...about to be 3 times consecutive...and we feel we deserve better. More than half of the syndicate are no shows and they keep adding players that aren't any better. The officers that lead the battles have no sense of strategy and our ranking lies solely on the few gold spenders we have in the group that carry everybody elses weight. When I ask why people with a higher attack are power hitting the DL...my questions are ignored or deleted off the forums. We are tired of carrying these people and wasting money in a group that doesn't seem to realize where the wins are coming from. If you'd consider taking the two of us it'd be much appreciated...and I guarantee we'll never be considered "brown thumbers" :D

LucaLuca
05-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Sending you a PM

LucaLuca
05-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Done deal! Finished in the Top 75. Need to bring in new players that can keep this group rising! Also merge proposals will all be considered, please send me a PM with all proposals. Thanks!!

LucaLuca
05-07-2013, 08:23 AM
bump .