PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 Reservoir Dogs Syndicate looking for Gold Co-Leaders

Pocketcc
05-04-2013, 11:02 AM
We have finished 48th, 58th, and on course for top 100 again in current event. Need Leaders who use Gold to share in Leadership. We are a few short of consistent 75/50 finishes. If anyone wants to Co-Lead with me and a Gold Player, send me a PM.

Also interested in Alliance to maximize players per event.

scott(ST6)
05-04-2013, 02:59 PM
consider possible merger?

Pocketcc
05-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Inbox cleared.

Deep_Cool
05-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Hello Everybody,

Sunnyvale is on track to take Top10 in Packer Heights, we are a fun loving, Canada/USA based multinational organization with ppl all over the world, which allows us to fight around the clock. We get stronger and better as each event goes by and will continue to do so. Very organized active management staff keeps records of all battles to use that information in future battle, and a deep system of communication that insures every team member knows exactly what the plan is at all times.

Of course we believe in continued evolution and trimming of dead weight, we have a solid core of about 35 gold buyers at this point, with the top20 buying gold very heavily. At the conclusion of battle though adjustments must always be made, we are searching for active, serious players, and of course must be able to earn considerable Influence to keep up with us. The fact that we are Top10 shows that we are a serious group, and while we dont specify how much gold you need to have the fact remains that u will need to keep pace, with one day left in Packer Heights we have 25 people over 100k, 13 ppl over 200k, 9 ppl over 300k, 7 ppl over 400k, 1 each above 550k, 660, 820k.

If you think you have what it takes send me a Private Message containing your stats, your influence earned during Packer Heights and you will need screenshots of Influence, and Stats throughout the application process. Send me a private message for further information and instructions on what to do next. Thank you for your interest in Sunnyvale.

Also if there are any groups of players out there that are tired of supporting there team and would like to move somewhere where your hard work and monetary investment will be put to good use, please by all means send me a message. I myself moved over to Sunnyvale with the 6 other top players from our previous syndicate, that ship was sinking and we saw Sunnyvale was on the way up. As a result of combining our forces we are now in the runnin for top10 and we are having a blast doing it. Who knows maybe with your crew we can make a run at Top3 next time. Just send me a private message and we will set up a time for negotiations.

Thanks A Ton, DeepCool

yanpaw
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Im a active member searching for a active syndicate! Invite me: 717 082 456

Pocketcc
05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
We are a fun group looking to stay in striking distance of top 100. Looking for light gold spenders or those big players wanting to cool off their spending.

Pocketcc
05-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Finished 93rd in last event.

Pocketcc
05-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Looking to fill spots.

Pocketcc
05-16-2013, 05:53 AM
Looking for something to prove? Join us and find out if you can run with the dogs. Great mature group. Lots of people worldwide willing to work together.

Pocketcc
05-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Open slots still.