PDA

View Full Version : Buff up regeneration

Thorusa
05-04-2013, 08:59 AM
I think Gree should buff up our health regeneration, it is literally taking ages for my knights to fully heal.. I would be happy with the slightest buff, please Gree.

deathexe
05-04-2013, 09:11 AM
That's the whole point I guess. If not it wouldn't be a play-and-wait game. If it was faster, then progression would be sped up too, making reaching level 100 much less of a challenge (that wouldn't be very fun). Anyways 20 sec per health isn't that bad, especially considering you have 6 knights. Also, potions are there for a reason, though I've never found the need to use them ( I have 38 atm )

Also, there's a suggestion thread available for things like this, no need to make your own thread, the Wise One looks there for suggestions too.

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 09:15 AM
I think the only useful way of potion is to heal the main knight, due to his higher hp than followers, especially before fighting the dark prince.
If the potion can be heal all knights, that would be fun:)

That's the whole point I guess. If not it wouldn't be a play-and-wait game. If it was faster, then progression would be sped up too, making reaching level 100 much less of a challenge (that wouldn't be very fun). Anyways 20 sec per health isn't that bad, especially considering you have 6 knights. Also, potions are there for a reason, though I've never found the need to use them ( I have 38 atm )

Also, there's a suggestion thread available for things like this, no need to make your own thread, the Wise One looks there for suggestions too.

Thorusa
05-04-2013, 09:28 AM

Yeah, i know. I mean they can make it a little bit faster, not saying they should make it instant :)
But i get your point

deathexe
05-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah, i know. I mean they can make it a little bit faster, not saying they should make it instant :)
But i get your point

Haha just have to have patience I guess. There are already so many of us that have already made it so far without much problem, I'm sure you'll be able to manage :)

Thorusa
05-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Haha just have to have patience I guess. There are already so many of us that have already made it so far without much problem, I'm sure you'll be able to manage :)
But i am pretty far in the game, i have just over 500 hp.. thats the problem, its taking ages to heal :p

deathexe
05-04-2013, 09:40 AM
But i am pretty far in the game, i have just over 500 hp.. thats the problem, its taking ages to heal :p

It is supposed to be a casual game after all. If you really can't wait, then use potions. They help speed up the process. Anyways, the moment you complete all the stages, there won't actually be anything much to do with your health except level up.

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Actually I think current health regeneration speed is fair, you can spend out hps, doing what you want to do, and have few hours rest, rather than keep staying and playing it.

Although GREE can make this generation more interesting, like basic re heal+ %re heal etc, but there is no doubt that too fast regeneration will suck you, force you keep playing the game with whole day, that would not be a great idea, there are many thing we need to do in the real life:)

Thorusa
05-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Actually I think current health regeneration speed is fair, you can spend out hps, doing what you want to do, and have few hours rest, rather than keep staying and playing it.

Although GREE can make this generation more interesting, like basic re heal+ %re heal etc, but there is no doubt that too fast regeneration will suck you, force you keep playing the game with whole day, that would not be a great idea, there are many thing we need to do in the real life:)
That's a pretty good idea.. or make potions buyable? For like 5k - 10k gold each

deathexe
05-04-2013, 09:52 AM
That's a pretty good idea.. or make potions buyable? For like 5k - 10k gold each

Hmm then it'll probably be 25k-50k, if not it'll be easy to have full health all the time, with training fields and all.

Thorusa
05-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Hmm then it'll probably be 25k-50k, if not it'll be easy to have full health all the time, with training fields and all.
I don't mind the price, dunno what to do with my money anyways. but that might be a problem for low level players

Thorusa
05-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Or just a building that slowly produces potions, tons of options actually..

Ryuugan
05-04-2013, 11:51 AM
most of the players here who build up all his expansion and training field doesnt know where to put the gold cause they keep piling up. should make a shop where u can buy item for gold or gold and gems combination to make gold more useful than only for fusing/enhancing

Budd
05-04-2013, 12:09 PM
If they start making it too easy people will eventually get bored.