PDA

View Full Version : Those without sin....

Ginger
05-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Those of you without sin have every right to b1tch and complain. All others, stop your damn crying and go out and enjoy life. In my gaming experience, I'm willing to bet 95% of all of you have used some sort of hack, glitch, cheat etc. to gain some sort of advantage. If not in Gree games, most certainly in other games. This forum is littered with liars and hypocrites. This post will most likely be removed by adminestrators but some hard facts and questions need to be heard.
In Gree's witch hunt, did any of Gree's in-game accounts get penalized for violating their own rules & terms of use?
A skill point glitch does not provide any advantage in war events.
Gree is an American Politician, serving only the best interest of those that line their pockets.
Likewise, those that spent money on these games with less than adequate returns would have not seek other venues for compensation, if Gree was more fair with their investment.
To compete and be successful in these games you do need to spend real money.
A boycott, strike against Gree would never work. Addiction and revenue are constant. The only way to satisfy your displeasure with Gree is simply turn the game off and never return.

Dry your tears and stop the hate!

JCL
05-04-2013, 08:58 AM
I can honestly say I haven't hacked a game on XBOX Live in the entire 6 years on, or the few years gaming on iOS devices. The last time I hacked was in the early 90s, during Diablo series. It was either Diable 2 or 3, where I became a PKK. Player Killer killer. I hunted the hackers and killed them. You have to hack to kill a hack and they were destroying the fun for a lot of people. Since then, haven't bothered to take the time. With the exception of MW, I've never had to because I had the skill to still destroy hackers.

In Saints Row (XBOX360), there was the baseball bat glitch. I'd just go figure out where their "body" was left behind. In other games there was the Standby switch trick, still merk'd them in FPS. That's why I don't sweat this game. If there was skill, I'd smoke ya. For a pay to win game, you can have it. I'd rather spend my $$ on carbon fiber road race bikes for triathlons, my sportbike (CBR1000RR Repsol edition), 2011 Camaro RS/2SS, or trackdays/races. You can see I'm competitive, but if ain't skill beating me, I could care less.

stephen2013
05-04-2013, 09:11 AM
I'll admit I used to glitch in call of duty quite a bit on the wii, like getting on top of buildings. Never hacked, like unlimited health, weapons, ammo, etc. only out of map glitches and map exploits used as hiding spots. But that was long, LONG ago, and now I hate when people do that.

I've never, and will never hack this game. I take pride in boosting my stats in a legit way and being on the high end of players at my level.

KFH
05-04-2013, 10:52 AM
I there are some people that complain, have used the same hacks or have hacked a game before. But your calling out maybe 5% in the game that make the the rest look bad. It seems like such a high number because one person can help 40 or more in a faction to make them all look like cheats. I'm not sure what you want out of this thread, it's been said before and obviously no hack cares about how others view them. So they will continue to hide among the sheep. Props to all the legit players out there....... You know who you are :)

LagBolt
05-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Ok. so I used the konami code once, why you hating on me?

The difference is that hacks in this game directly affect other players, especially those that have spent real money. Its defrauding people.
Would like to see how many hackers are being removed from the game.

Jhenry02
05-04-2013, 01:30 PM
As Jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
When a stone sailed over his head and struck the so called harlot.
Jesus yelled "Mom! Cut it out!"

nohumbug
05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Those of you without sin have every right to b1tch and complain. All others, stop your damn crying and go out and enjoy life. In my gaming experience, I'm willing to bet 95% of all of you have used some sort of hack, glitch, cheat etc. to gain some sort of advantage. If not in Gree games, most certainly in other games. This forum is littered with liars and hypocrites. This post will most likely be removed by adminestrators but some hard facts and questions need to be heard.
In Gree's witch hunt, did any of Gree's in-game accounts get penalized for violating their own rules & terms of use?
Gree is an American Politician, serving only the best interest of those that line their pockets.
Likewise, those that spent money on these games with less than adequate returns would have not seek other venues for compensation, if Gree was more fair with their investment.
A boycott, strike against Gree would never work. Addiction and revenue are constant. The only way to satisfy your displeasure with Gree is simply turn the game off and never return.

"HAVE YOU NO SHAME?" Your participation in the hacking renders your post illegitimate.

Gritix
05-04-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm to lazy to read all this but appears that we'er bringing religion into gaming..... Hmmm haven't we all sinned than?

honest Abe
05-04-2013, 02:35 PM
If you hacked, you should bear the consequences. Maybe you don't get caught but if you do there needs to be penalties, serious penalties like being banned. No second chances. That's the way our country works. Think about it, if there weren't, why wouldn't everyone insider trade? If gree wants to destroy their intellectual property, they can go ahead. I can also call iTunes if they don't fix it.

honest Abe
05-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Would suggest you take a look at your faction gritix. Wouldn't want to see another tar or joe issue..

I'm to lazy to read all this but appears that we'er bringing religion into gaming..... Hmmm haven't we all sinned than?

Ginger
05-04-2013, 03:34 PM
To nohumbug, your recent register and only post ever on the forum which is to my thread makes your accusing unfounded. I have a suggestion for you, crawl out of your parents basement, and if the sun doesn't bother you, get a friggin life. Or forever hide behind fake logins to conceal what true loser you really are.

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Can I get a AMEN..............YOU GO GIRL

Durt McGurt
05-04-2013, 04:26 PM
To nohumbug, your recent register and only post ever on the forum which is to my thread makes your accusing unfounded. I have a suggestion for you, crawl out of your parents basement, and if the sun doesn't bother you, get a friggin life. Or forever hide behind fake logins to conceal what true loser you really are.

I would play nice Ginger. I think that nohumbug might have information. I thought that we were all moving on.

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Durt McGurt flies with angles.......I heard whole team has angel halos......true story

Augie
05-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Jahootie what's your in game name and level.

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Take a guess.......level 137, stop bye for a donation.......thanks in advance......

Augie
05-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Sorry but I'm not that low a level. See you when you man up and reach 150+

nohumbug
05-05-2013, 12:11 AM

What an illogical and puerile response. You and the loudmouth Jahootie are hackers. You admit you hack. You have the gall to mention the word fake and apply it to someone else? Have you no shame?

Your post introduces irrelevancies and insult. You don't belong in this forum giving advice about much of anything. I repeat my question, have you no shame? Or do you and the low life hacking night crawlers with whom you associate actually believe it is your right to hack? I suggest it is you who needs to get a new life and give up the hack life. As for the overused "loser" retort, try taking a look in the mirror girlie. You are indelibly stained and you will leave the stench of a cheating hack wherever you go.

I am a cow
05-05-2013, 03:34 AM
Never hacked except for the time when I exploited a glitch in Call of Duty where I got infinite health and ammo other than that no other hack

DustyAmI
05-06-2013, 08:21 AM
I love all the people posting "never hacked a bit except one time......." One time or none you have done the same thing members of JA and Tar are accused of.