PDA

View Full Version : The money hack and factions with all bonuses unlocked

HGF69
05-04-2013, 05:30 AM
This is starting to really annoy me, factions who are getting every bonus unlocked because they have several money hackers. My other accounts have been part if factions where this is rife and some faction leaders have little or no integrity so they allow it. Some of these factions are outside the top 1000 and have low numbers if members at levels that can't make 50 million donations every 20 minutes for hours on end.

Fazhang
05-04-2013, 07:05 AM
"Seems legit to me"- PJ

United Nation of Foxes
05-04-2013, 07:06 AM
You would think it's fairly easy to spot

Poopenshire
05-04-2013, 07:31 AM
what they don't get is that faction bonuses don't really help much in WD. yes yes yes they can help an individual player in the game, but when it comes to WD itself, they are not a huge improvment. when your dropping 1 to 2 thousand gold per battle a boost is not gonna help you. if you cannot already beat your target you move on to another target and stop wasting hits.

CDR Shepard
05-04-2013, 07:31 AM
You would think it's fairly easy to spot

True, but how hard were they really looking? O_o

Acid Reflux
05-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Its a shame that so many can run around without anything at all being done.

Xzmd
05-04-2013, 10:09 AM
I have been to many factions. Some factions have ridiculous bonuses that are from money hackers. Players there either don't know or do not care. Gree do not care either because players there still spend lots of money during faction wars.

The second factions I was in had probably a leader who is a hacker. During war on Brazil, we placed just below 25 with a combination of gold players and non gold players. Then a couple of wars later, the faction did another merger. Of course players came to the faction because it has more bonuses and more slots. The former faction leader was suspected of being a hacker and was removed. Right now, the faction is in top ten.

The players are still spending lots of money fight each war. Was it fair to other non-hacking factions? probably not. Does Gree care, I do not know.

Vegaman
05-04-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm afraid that the hackers are now everywhere. Never seen so many sub 160 level players with 2 x villas, arctic Rigs, AC's, Curraghs and now Train stations all at high levels.

I am also amazed at how well known people on this forum are proclaiming they are anti hacking, and then low and behold their names appear in the timeline of what can only be hackers, asking them to join their top 25 Faction.

And yes,.... anyone with 2 x lvl 10 mining rigs and 2x lvl 10 AC's and 400 million in their vault at lvl 155 is not legit.

I came across them on a raid and looked in their time line. I know the players who were courting the hacker. Offering no pressure just asking for donations daily of 50 million and the promise of great units from the next war.

I won't mention their 3 names. They know who they are. But just look for yourself next time you come across a suspect, check out their timeline. Like i said these three are in different factions and very respected on this forum.

Am i bothered.... No ! Why.. Because its not reality. I'm not doing wars anymore. Just going to have fun in my faction with my buddies. There is no point stressing about something that has no effect on my physical life.

HGF69
05-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Very sad when top 10 and 25 factions can't get where they are without cheating and I know they won't be ashamed of themselves because they are just smug. They need to outed, publicly preferably to defend themselves or be shunned by other factions.

ohgreatitsryan
05-04-2013, 12:40 PM
My llp gets invites daily from factions that claim to have all bonus unlocked except membership. They are all outside the top 250. I'm just assuming the 251-1000 bracket is a lot better at this than the top 50-26 is.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 12:42 PM
My llp gets invites daily from factions that claim to have all bonus unlocked except membership. They are all outside the top 250. I'm just assuming the 251-1000 bracket is a lot better at this than the top 50-26 is.....How do you think the Top 100 became Top 100? A journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step.

ohgreatitsryan
05-04-2013, 12:46 PM
How do you think the Top 100 became Top 100? A journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step.

All I'm saying is why hasn't my top 50 faction been so productive? We're a bunch of slackers.
Side note, I see that you've been visiting my hlp quite frequently. Happy I can help fund your war efforts.

kygiacomo
05-04-2013, 01:09 PM
just seen a guy named DARREN lvl 198 iran flag 734 heavy cannons..34 lead soliders and has 2 train stations building at time saem time..and never below 200m in the money..can someone be this lucky and get those units? i think not hes a obvious hacker but gree dont seem to care..

Vegaman
05-04-2013, 01:36 PM
So much bull spoken on the forum. 2 of the names i saw clearly courting a hacker for their top faction are being put forward as hero's of Modern War on another thread. Makes me laugh.

I'm so glad we gave up on the wars and now have a 54 member Fun only Faction. We just had a competition to see who could get the furthest without gold in the limited quest. Great laugh. Lots of banter. Made us all closer and we now spend our money on our loved ones in the real world.

Saying that each individual is free to spend their income as they wish.

Hotshots
05-04-2013, 02:00 PM
I might be able to provide an answer to how some people have such high lvl buildings. Ok so i go and check what i can buy with $99 , one vault of cash gives me 46,195,000 . My income is 401,608 / hr . So i post my result on my faction FB page , next thing i know there are several posts with photos of what other members achieve from a $99 donation.
A member posts his pic $99 gives him 110,545,000 with a 900,000 / hr income , next one $99 gives him
199,882,000 with a 1,600,000 /hr income . Now ive spoke to a hacker tonight with a 8,000,000 /hr income who claims he gets 1,000,000,000 for a $99 donation (not sure on this as ive got no pic to back this up )

Ive tried to start a thread on this , but for some reason i cant start a new thread (maybe dont have enough posts?)

Why do people get different amounts of money for the same price of a $99 donation ? Biggest load of bull sh*t ive ever seen on a game.

HGF69
05-04-2013, 02:39 PM
How do you think the Top 100 became Top 100? A journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step.

We have been in the top 100 every war and no-one in our faction is a cheat or hacker, there will be many like us but a few who choose to undermine us all. We are where we are because we are well organised and dedicated. I am annoyed that factions are buying bonuses by money hacking but they can't make the top 100 because they don't have the organisation or gold so they are giving false hope to people.

Bottom line is that a faction with all bonuses unlocked is not what it seems on the outside and on the inside its generally worse.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Factions are simply a way of looking at this entire game in a mirror. There are always exceptions. Don't fight what you can't beat. Leave them be and do yourself.
We have been in the top 100 every war and no-one in our faction is a cheat or hacker, there will be many like us but a few who choose to undermine us all. We are where we are because we are well organised and dedicated. I am annoyed that factions are buying bonuses by money hacking but they can't make the top 100 because they don't have the organisation or gold so they are giving false hope to people.Bottom line is that a faction with all bonuses unlocked is not what it seems on the outside and on the inside its generally worse.

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Gold wins wars. Period (unless someone uses 250 Pounders). Also, the Top 25 represents a ton of Gree's revenue. Therefore, expect them to review these factions first, since this group is their meal ticket. Just ask a few former Top 25ers who got busted...their factions were gutted mid-war.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt any faction over #50 will see relief from Hactions anytime soon. They are too pervasive, and any faction over 100 probably isn't worth Gree's attention.

thunder
05-05-2013, 05:50 AM
I might be able to provide an answer to how some people have such high lvl buildings. Ok so i go and check what i can buy with $99 , one vault of cash gives me 46,195,000 . My income is 401,608 / hr . So i post my result on my faction FB page , next thing i know there are several posts with photos of what other members achieve from a $99 donation.
A member posts his pic $99 gives him 110,545,000 with a 900,000 / hr income , next one $99 gives him
199,882,000 with a 1,600,000 /hr income . Now ive spoke to a hacker tonight with a 8,000,000 /hr income who claims he gets 1,000,000,000 for a $99 donation (not sure on this as ive got no pic to back this up )

Ive tried to start a thread on this , but for some reason i cant start a new thread (maybe dont have enough posts?)

Why do people get different amounts of money for the same price of a $99 donation ? Biggest load of bull sh*t ive ever seen on a game.

Take your iph times it by 120 that will give you the amount you will get if you buy a vault of cash