PDA

View Full Version : Jobs or Robs?

BigRob
05-04-2013, 05:17 AM
I have been Camping for quite some time, accumulated a very nice economy and good stats, leveled very slowly to 48, but never done any jobs, only PvP and Robbing. Now, I'm ready to start leveling faster but I'm wondering if I should just keep farming as much respect as I can from robs and thug life, or should I focus on doing some jobs? Are they really worth the experience to do them? Thanks in advance.

Grimmy11
05-04-2013, 05:29 AM
I'd stick with respect points as they are much harder to earn than money.

bald zeemer
05-04-2013, 05:42 AM
Jobs are only there for something to do if you're bored and don't care about XP - until you level to a point where farming is worthwhile (depending on stats and playstyle, this could be anywhere, but most likely around the 130-150 mark).

TZora
05-04-2013, 06:37 AM
for most beginners, jobs r nothing but a pain in the *bleep* .. u'll get butthurt pretty quickly when u're guided to buy equipment 10 times more than what u'll earn from doing a job. but if u r on higher levels, u shud do the jobs for extra skill points and for farmable weapons.

BigRob
05-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks, I'll stick to PvP and robbing then, wasn't sure if there was any great benefit to doing jobs since they are so boring to me. Plus I have plenty of cash, so if that's all I get from jobs then I'll stick to robbing :) much appreciated.

nopenopenope
05-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Franks or beans?