PDA

View Full Version : The Cartel - maybe a good idea if not for . . .

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 12:31 AM
I too have been aproached about the cartel - I suppose it's time to go unblock that original poster of that thread and read about it - but honestly - the term "Cartel" already implies that you shouldn't trust the other leaders - secondly - if ANYONE else had started the cartel thread (and dozens of folks from the Top 10 factions have said this in private conversations) it might have been much more appealing.

Some other leaders of the Top 10 factions have said - "I'd hate to see you guys left out" - but the others have expressed the same reservations I have about the idea being Pitched by Pirate Justice - of all people.

We've all witnessed the Prozac worthy Bi-Polar personality where one minute you may get a helpful nugget of insightful advice - but the next you get some half-witted non-sense or some suspicious handshake with a buzzer in the palm for anyone naive enough to trust the clown holding out the hand (the Clown - just like the Cartel mouthpiece) should give it away.

It just KIlLLS me that this idea could take hold - were it not the messenger - the trust has just Been broken too many times with the "ha ha you are a bunch of fools for falling for this" a few times.

If I was alone in this thought - the dozens of others who express hesitation for this exact reason - would have already jumped on it. I mean - COME on - for so long this clown has been a self-proclaimed - un-opposed mouth piece for PUN (since no other Pirate steps forward to stop the General Insanity) - and we JUST saw in Ireland that PJ & some others left PUN to go fight with SF - for what? - to try and bump Ferr from second to third? All it proved is that Pun scored the most points EVER - without PJ (General Insane) - which made him look insignificant - not their irreplaceable teammate - and Ferr STILL placed second - what was the point? Certainly nothing honorable or good hearted - just more trickery.

I'm not even sure who PJ represents in the Cartel - an official Spokesperson for PUN (wait - HOW many times have you quit PUN) - a spokesperson for SF? Or a one man - self-proclaimed leader of the Cartel.

This whole deal smells like a rotting fish - it's like the Joker approaching Batman - or in this Case Lex Luther approaching Superman - saying : " Trust me - this time I am just a good guy trying to do good things - just trust me".

I suppose out of Curiosity (killed the cat) or my natural weakness to seek out the best in others - I will have to unblock the Insane General and weed through the non-sense Master of the Five Finger Puppets - to see if there is any chance whatsoever that this is an idea that could possibly have merit.

I know I will regret it - but I would rather know the reasoning of the Insane than to be somewhat uniformed of what is out there. On second thought - this should be it's own thread.

Ugggggg - I have to now try and read

One line at a time

Broken down for the dumb masses

Or just from the broken mind of a dumb"m-ass"

The ramblings of an idiot

Or maybe a social genius

in his own mind

And the minds of a few weaklings

That he enjoys tinkering with

Ugggggg - again

Ugggggg - again

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Don't trust me, trust yourself.

Keep your money.

Stop letting Gree entice you to do things you regret.

If you disagree, then business as usual for you.

Simple, follow the herd, or take your own path.

Jhenry02
05-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Remember the first boycott? Where ferr won the crate auction and commander boom boom came in second?
Of the second boycott during Egypt when pun won?
What about the third boycot that never happened?
What about him quitting pun? What about him getting mad that people don't respect him and quitting the forums? Remember the time he claimed he was going to out hacking in pun?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and it's shame on me.

I know we aren't top 10 or whatever; but I don't believe a word he says. I know more than a few forumites who switched to the dark side. I also know a pun member or two that really are genuinely nice. But as they allow him to run wild like Rush Limbaugh on Adderall. I cannot fall into the trap again.

-J

King little fruit fly
05-04-2013, 01:01 AM
I have no problem with PJ as the head of The Cartel, matter of fact, I want him to be the head of The Cartel, and I don't care if he is in PUN or SF. :D

If any faction signed on the dotted line and would not follow thru, then the whole community could go after it! ;)

King little fruit fly
05-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Let's unite, instead of divide by Greedy, look at the inflating WD points need to win nowadays, can you legit players keep up! :eek:

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Don't trust me, trust yourself. Keep your money. Stop letting Gree entice you to do things you regret. If you disagree, then business as usual for you. Simple, follow the herd, or take your own path.Really man - are you logging in from some Satellite link in Tibet where you are a monk who secretly tries to express your poetic urges - although they don't rhyme. Do your monk brothers call you Cricket? Because cricket is what I think of when I read your ramblings - sorry bro - I had to "unblock" your post just to read it - I haven't gotten up the stomachs to try and read a whole thread yet.

dthfrmabv
05-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Together, we the people can rebel and take back what is rightfully ours from the dictatorship that is Ferr's Emp.....ermm......GREE!!!

I agree with you McDoc what I don't understand too is that they always focus on one faction (there has to be more than one faction out there) Ferr's Emperors...

But in all these cartel thing in all 5 events isn't it PUN who also had spend much more compared to the sum of all top 4-10 things... What was really the point that PUN/SF alliance... SF obviously did make a run for top 2 during the last battle.... maybe the idea is join the Cartel (and while your eyes are closed) will take your top gold players so they can dethrone Ferr...

On this note what did Ferr and his team really do to PUN and SF other than be a competitive team. I don't understand why Steveo127 keeps on making all these statements about Ferr and his team... I though this cartel thing is mean to unite factions... maybe the true agenda about the cartel is to control top 3 where in #1 is PUN, #2 PUN go fetchers #3 PUN a$$ kissers

Maybe that is the main reason why they don't like Ferr's team - they are there #1 threat... unite all faction under some guise of free spending and take all top players and put them into faction they can puppet around!

And Jehnry02 - you are right remember as PJ has said in the past he is the master of "trickery"... so watch out before you sign your soul away...

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 01:07 AM
I have no problem with PJ as the head of The Cartel, matter of fact, I want him to be the head of The Cartel, and I don't care if he is in PUN or SF. :D If any faction signed on the dotted line and would not follow thru, then the whole community could go after it! ;)I have no affiliation with Super Faction (a very honest and dignified, democratic faction) or that other thing.

King little fruit fly
05-04-2013, 01:09 AM
The previous boycott was overwhelmingly successful, the only problem was no one announced the end of it. The boycott shows how it could be done if we unite against one common enemy. There was no hidden agenda of the boycott, you watch too much conspiracy craps if you believe there was trickery.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 01:10 AM
The cartel supports individual liberties, not faction foolishness or, as some call it KLANS. KLANS harmed and killed many innocent people solely based on skin color, religious affiliation, or sexual preference. The cartel has no leaders. Every cartel member is an independent, owner operator.
I agree with you McDoc what I don't understand too is that they always focus on one faction (there has to be more than one faction out there) Ferr's Emperors... But in all these cartel thing in all 5 events isn't it PUN who also had spend much more compared to the sum of all top 4-10 things... What was really the point that PUN/SF alliance... SF obviously did make a run for top 2 during the last battle.... maybe the idea is join the Cartel (and while your eyes are closed) will take your top gold players so they can dethrone Ferr... On this note what did Ferr and his team really do to PUN and SF other than be a competitive team. I don't understand why Steveo127 keeps on making all these statements about Ferr and his team... I though this cartel thing is mean to unite factions... maybe the true agenda about the cartel is to control top 3 where in #1 is PUN, #2 PUN go fetchers #3 PUN a$$ kissersAnd Jehnry02 - you are right remember as PJ has said in the past he is the master of "trickery"... so watch out before you sign your soul away...

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Really man - are you logging in from some Satellite link in Tibet where you are a monk who secretly tries to express your poetic urges - although they don't rhyme. Do your monk brothers call you Cricket? Because cricket is what I think of when I read your ramblings - sorry bro - I had to "unblock" your post just to read it - I haven't gotten up the stomachs to try and read a whole thread yet.Like I said, everyone is free to choose his or her own path. The cartel doesn't judge, ridicule, and disdains pejorative or invective.

King little fruit fly
05-04-2013, 01:12 AM
I have no affiliation with Super Faction (a very honest and dignified, democratic faction) or that other thing.

PJ, I don't believe the rumor you jumped ship either. :p

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 01:13 AM
I have no problem with PJ as the head of The Cartel, matter of fact, I want him to be the head of The Cartel, and I don't care if he is in PUN or SF. :D If any faction signed on the dotted line and would not follow thru, then the whole community could go after it! ;)If you're free, you need no leaders. We all have Free Will.

dthfrmabv
05-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Like I said, everyone is free to choose his or her own path. The cartel doesn't judge, ridicule, and disdains pejorative or invective.

You say the cartel does not judge or ridicule ... but may I ask you kindly why have you and several PUN members always ridiculed Ferr and his team... yet you joined SF in the last battle after calling them a hacker faction. Why didn't you join Ferr instead?

steveo127
05-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Jumped ship? why he chose to sail off on his own quest...I met him halfway....after Richard Parker near ate me, we landed in quite a REGular faction too! Quite the relaxing place. Have an LLP of mine there.

The Cartel need not lie about its members whereabouts; for one can be in many places at once if one is a part of the Cartel. It is a state of mind, a collective unconscious representation of the human spirit.

Of course, one can lie if one so chooses, but why purposely confuse others whom seek guidance?

Choice.

nadie sabe si este mensaje es aprobado por El Cartel...es posible, pero El Cartel tiene muchos nombres entonces tambien es aprobado por Iluminati, steveo127, Spongebob Squarepants, y Barack Obama

PJ, I don't believe the rumor you jumped ship either. :p

kostam7
05-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Call me naive or stupid but to me the cartel is a statement towards Gree. I dont follow PJ or anyone (dont even know the guy). I dont know any of the members of the 3 Top factions. I dont want to make new friends, I have enough. The whole idea is to make a statement towards Gree that something has to change with the game. I have personally spent about $2k over the last year. I am not regreting spending this amount but I am not willing to contribute anymore until something is done.
If this is another PJ trick, well done you got me...you just saved me from spending another $500 in Columbia. There are a lot of us trapped in this game. Maybe because we want to have the highest stats, be in Top 10 or most importantly because we have created some beautiful friendships here. All the leaders of the top factions how do you feel when you push your members to spend real money for a bloody game??? This has to stop.

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 01:43 AM
PJ, I don't believe the rumor you jumped ship either. :pSuperfly - not that you would ever be in a Top25 faction to ever face PUN or Super Faction - but those of us who did face them - saw Pirate Justice, Savage, and another PuN member in the list of names for Super Faction.

I have no reason to lie about this - I am sure there are 600 people in the Top tier who saw this with their own eyes - so I Am not sure why you "don't believe" the truth.

If Pirate Justice had an ounce of integrity - he would quote you - just like I did - and set you - his favorite puppet - straight on the matter. Besides - havent you read with your own eyes all the times PJ claims he has quit PUN?

You will have to forgive my distrust - the "master of trickery" has earned my suspicion of being a wolf in Sheep's clothing - trying to blend in with the sheep.

King little fruit fly
05-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Superfly - not that you would ever be in a Top25 faction to ever face PUN or Super Faction - but those of us who did face them - saw Pirate Justice, Savage, and another PuN member in the list of names for Super Faction.

I have no reason to lie about this - I am sure there are 600 people in the Top tier who saw this with their own eyes - so I Am not sure why you "don't believe" the truth.

If Pirate Justice had an ounce of integrity - he would quote you - just like I did - and set you - his favorite puppet - straight on the matter. Besides - havent you read with your own eyes all the times PJ claims he has quit PUN?

You will have to forgive my distrust - the "master of trickery" has earned my suspicion of being a wolf in Sheep's clothing - trying to blend in with the sheep.

Superman McDoc, if you put this up before Ireland, I would just shut up and go away quietly. I am in top 25 (actually top 10) faction alright nowadays, matter of fact, we beat Veteran Forum Fighters all 3 times we faced you guys in Ireland. Unfortunately we never faced PUN or SF in Ireland. I believe in the goodness of people until they prove otherwise. It is fine with me when someone decides to move to another faction for better or worse, it is a personal call, and the move doesn't say anything about someone's integrity.

And I am not here to make enemies either, I have no problem with VFF or any VFF team member, just only couple ACE members, it is part of the fun playing the game. I do like to disk out hardcore jokes/humors here and profanity ingame as well if I like, and that should say something about me as a player not person. So let's drop the personality and integrity judgement from this, it is only a game we want to have fun, although lately having fun means lot of big Benjamin bills. We need to put a cap on it. ;)

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Doesn't the term "Alliance" have a much more trusting feel to it than the back stabbing - decapitating - mass grave images associated with "Cartel"? Just the word choice of Cartel is a peek into the "Trickery" and suspicion behind the origin of this idea. .

So how does this work anyway ? The Top 12 band together to re-determine the WD tiers for 1 through 10 - 2 teams volunteer to stay out of the Top 10 - and teams 13 thru 24 (separated by less than 500k in Ireland - or about 5 vaults) just stand by and not make a run for 10th?

Personally - 4th through 10th is all the same - and honestly - 1 to 3 are always going to be what they are - no one in those factions wants to lose the bonuses already gained that STAY with the faction if you leave - so what's the real point?

As the gold spenders all migrate to the top 10 'factions - the scores will eventually settle down on their own.

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Superman McDoc, if you put this up before Ireland, I would just shut up and go away quietly. I am in top 25 (actually top 10) faction alright nowadays, matter of fact, we beat Veteran Forum Fighters all 3 times we faced you guys in Ireland. Unfortunately we never faced PUN or SF in Ireland. I believe in the goodness of people until they prove otherwise. It is fine with me when someone decides to move to another faction for better or worse, it is a personal call, and the move doesn't say anything about someone's integrity. And I am not here to make enemies either, I have no problem with VFF or any VFF team member, just only couple ACE members, it is part of the fun playing the game. I do like to disk out hardcore jokes/humors here and profanity ingame as well if I like, and that should say something about me as a player not person. So let's drop the personality and integrity judgement from this, it is only a game we want to have fun, although lately having fun means lot of big Benjamin bills. We need to put a cap on it. ;)

Did not know you had been accepted into a Top 10 faction - although I do remember seeing your name in one of the teams we faced. MUCH respect for an intelligent and thoughtful response. Plus 1 in my book!

Tctiger
05-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Lol funny thread made me laugh , I am not sure if it is a genuine idea or just propaganda , some people seem to be jumping on the band wagon thinking a few points for top 1/2/3/10/25 great , don't forget if this did happen everyone in the cartel would still have to score more points than everyone not in the cartel . I won a cartel transport for boss 20 , gree trying to say something ? In theory I'm in , in reality I can't see it happening .

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:31 AM
You say the cartel does not judge or ridicule ... but may I ask you kindly why have you and several PUN members always ridiculed Ferr and his team... yet you joined SF in the last battle after calling them a hacker faction. Why didn't you join Ferr instead?I am not affiliated with Super Faction, a very respectable group of people. I don't know anything about that Ferr or the other bunch of thugs, except I don't belong to either.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:34 AM
This is a fine example of what happens when people put 2 and 2 together. It equals 4. No, this is no trick. I'll be boycotting as an independent owner operator with the cartel. I'll also be saving some nice moolah.
Call me naive or stupid but to me the cartel is a statement towards Gree. I dont follow PJ or anyone (dont even know the guy). I dont know any of the members of the 3 Top factions. I dont want to make new friends, I have enough. The whole idea is to make a statement towards Gree that something has to change with the game. I have personally spent about $2k over the last year. I am not regreting spending this amount but I am not willing to contribute anymore until something is done. If this is another PJ trick, well done you got me...you just saved me from spending another $500 in Columbia. There are a lot of us trapped in this game. Maybe because we want to have the highest stats, be in Top 10 or most importantly because we have created some beautiful friendships here. All the leaders of the top factions how do you feel when you push your members to spend real money for a bloody game??? This has to stop.

senex morosus
05-04-2013, 03:49 AM
It is perfectly fine to have tons of VFF factions but when PUN and SF work together, suddenly it's a big deal? Three of you in here complaining are all tied to the VFF mega alliance. You three had your mega alliance so who are you to judge if two factions decide to be allies for one WD and possibly more to come? PJ is a wild one on forums but IMO a smart man and a nice person away from the game. I understand his frustration, I would probably feel the same if I have spent as much as he did and in the end does not get what he paid for or is asking for. We all feel the same way when we are disappointed with the way GREE handles the game. Doesnt matter whether your stats show as 150k or 1.5M, you are still a paying customer and you dont get what you pay for in return. I may not agree with him at times but whatever the case, I would not be bitter towards him over a couple of posts.

Mcdoc- You have read about the cartel and you have probably been asked to take part in something else. Both have completely different objectives. All you need to do is listen to it before you judge what you THINK you know but clearly dont. You are not forced to do anything you dont want to, no one is forced to do anything they dont want but so far you are clueless and jumping to conclusions. Having said that, I also understand your take on SF as you and your faction have been on a hit list for disrespecting one of SF's officers. This is a game. You get attacked and raided. If you dont like it, be nice. Hopefully your attacker will move on to another target. Grumpy**** 's anger and swearing does nothing but make you and your faction a target even when some of us have nothing but respect for some of your members. (ie Thief, VQ, self, others who have been good and none who have ever sweared at someone for raiding them).

Those two pirates and the third ex-pirate are probably some of the nicest people I have met in the game. If they stayed in their faction, you wouldnt of seen a 1.5M gap between first and second place, THAT I would guarantee.

Fl@sh
05-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Remember the first boycott? Where ferr won the crate auction and commander boom boom came in second?
Of the second boycott during Egypt when pun won?
What about the third boycot that never happened?
What about him quitting pun? What about him getting mad that people don't respect him and quitting the forums? Remember the time he claimed he was going to out hacking in pun?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and it's shame on me.

I know we aren't top 10 or whatever; but I don't believe a word he says. I know more than a few forumites who switched to the dark side. I also know a pun member or two that really are genuinely nice. But as they allow him to run wild like Rush Limbaugh on Adderall. I cannot fall into the trap again.

-JJason, please get your facts straight. Zelyon won the auction prize during the boycott in November. Ferr didn't participate, along with all of PUN.

Wingman GRI
05-04-2013, 04:06 AM
I think the idea of an alliance is good. Even only if it was to discuss matters with one STRONG voice with GREE. It should however first be supported by the right people else it will never ever work. Let the leaders of the top 10 factions openly support the cartel (eg speedy, ranger, durt) and I and many others will follow.

yankeefreak
05-04-2013, 04:07 AM
I have a question for everyone. WHO GIVES A #$@#@. It's a stupid game. I've played a long time. I've spent money, I've sat out of wars due to not wanting to spend money. I've seen hackers, Idiots who spend thousands to be 'the best'. In the long run it doesn't matter. Its a game. The majority of us play the game to A. Get away from reality, B. Have a little fun, and C. because we enjoy online gaming. If the CARTEL is real, you won't get more then 1/10 of the people to join, if it is fake you won't get more then 1/10 of the people to join. The top 3 is set, the rest are just trying to survive in the top 10-25, and in the long run the game will die to towards the unbalanced results that stems from ridiculous awards being issued to the top teams, the disgusting support from GREE when the fuc up (such as not being able to award prizes to players who left factions prior to the hackers being banned and the factions being moved up and receiving the new awards, except for the players who had already switched and are stuck with not reward). I for one will continue to play, mostly because I have played for so long, I haven't WASTED thousands on gold, a vault here a vault there, an attempt at 5 to see if this bonus scheme actually works, but with the game tilting the way it is, you will have players who either quit out of frustration, or just stop playing in the WD events. The rest of the high rollers will continue to fight each other, out spend each other, and the rest of the gaming community and the rest of the world will continue on and no one will give a damn.

Just two cents from a player who has watched the forums (I get a kick out of PJ and his rants though)

BlackArrow
05-04-2013, 04:26 AM
GREE is a publicly listed company that trades on the stock exchange. They are in the business of making money for their shareholders. The whole Cartel shenanigans is like saying lets go to McDonalds, eat their food and then not pay.....and if we all band together they will be forced to feed us for free. REALLY?

This concept is noble but Naive at least, delusional probably if you think things will change. GREE is not here for our entertainment. If we stop playing they will shut the game down or no longer support it and come up with a new game. One where we will need to pay huge sums of money to build up our characters. Rinse and repeat....

P.S. i have screenshots of Pirate Justice and CARNAGE playing with SuperFaction in Ireland...so whatever.

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 04:49 AM
. . .Mcdoc- . . . , I also understand your take on SF as you and your faction have been on a hit list for disrespecting one of SF's officers. This is a game. You get attacked and raided. If you dont like it, be nice. Hopefully your attacker will move on to another target. Grumpy**** 's anger and swearing does nothing but make you and your faction a target even when some of us have nothing but respect for some of your members. (ie Thief, VQ, self, others who have been good and none who have ever sweared at someone for raiding

News for me that I or my faction is on some kind of hit list from Super Faction.

I don't know - or care if someone is an officer in some faction - that really doesn't make a player any more or less of a Rival on my Rivals list - so if someone got their panties in a wad because they got raided or received some trash talk - and then decides to run back & cry to their faction - I guess they don't understand that they are playing a "pretend" "war" "game".

I usually avoid attacking anyone named DogmaGod, Warrior, Ron Burgundy or other names I recognize from respected Top 10 factions -

The only person attacking me more than A random attack (that I know of) is my ex-BP buddy - KillerM2 - who I think is in McGurt - which it was a fun back & forth to attack someone near my stats who gave good BP - but then somewhere it went from friendly BP exchange - to an insanely jealous boyfriend.

I actually have respect for Super Faction, Ferr, AND Pun - it's just that I lost tolerance for the silly rantings of PJ who seems to have an inert calling to start at least 3 useless post a day - which I why I have said - something about this idea of "cooperation" coming from the self proclaimed "master of trickery" - just feels like a buzzer handshake waiting to happen.

For the record - I don't "hate" Pirate Justice - I'm just annoyed by the pointless line spacing - attention seeking - speaking in circles - nonsense posts. I have occasionally seen very insightful & helpful replies to legitimate questions - but then those rare posts are buried by 20 others that I feel silly for even reading.

I do admit - I have yet to sit and read the proposal thread about the Cartel from PJ - but that's only because it came from PJ and I have him on ignore (personal ban) - but at least a dozen other respected members of Top 10 factions (and Top 100) have all said the same thing - it might be a good idea if it hadn't come from PJ. It's like the class clown suddenly running for student body president - do you really take him seriously?

I'm a class clown too - just ask anyone in my faction - some of which claim actual tears of laughter rolling down their cheeks or beer spurting out their nose - but PJ's post a lot of times offend me as if he thinks he is some superior intellect talking down to a room full of young & impressionable 7th graders - or MOST like the Insane and Over acting Joker from the 1960's Batman series - you know there is always an ulterior motive - he thinks he is a genius - but the adults at the table just look at him and say - poor insane little man - we see you - we know you're the Joker - we don't take you seriously - and everyone is laughing AT you - not with you.

I am not affiliated with Super Faction, a very respectable group of people. I don't know anything about that Ferr or the other bunch of thugs, except I don't belong to either.

P.S. i have screenshots of Pirate Justice and CARNAGE playing with SuperFaction in Ireland...so whatever.

My Point exactly - saw it with my own eyes too !

Fl@sh
05-04-2013, 05:09 AM
News for me that I or my faction is on some kind of hit list from Super Faction.

I don't know - or care if someone is an officer in some faction - that really doesn't make a player any more or less of a Rival on my Rivals list - so if someone got their panties in a wad because they got raided or received some trash talk - and then decides to run back & cry to their faction - I guess they don't understand that they are playing a "pretend" "war" "game".

I usually avoid attacking anyone named DogmaGod, Warrior, Ron Burgundy or other names I recognize from respected Top 10 factions -

The only person attacking me more than A random attack (that I know of) is my ex-BP buddy - KillerM2 - who I think is in McGurt - which it was a fun back & forth to attack someone near my stats who gave good BP - but then somewhere it went from friendly BP exchange - to an insanely jealous boyfriend.

I actually have respect for Super Faction, Ferr, AND Pun - it's just that I lost tolerance for the silly rantings of PJ who seems to have an inert calling to start at least 3 useless post a day - which I why I have said - something about this idea of "cooperation" coming from the self proclaimed "master of trickery" - just feels like a buzzer handshake waiting to happen.

For the record - I don't "hate" Pirate Justice - I'm just annoyed by the pointless line spacing - attention seeking - speaking in circles - nonsense posts. I have occasionally seen very insightful & helpful replies to legitimate questions - but then those rare posts are buried by 20 others that I feel silly for even reading.

I do admit - I have yet to sit and read the proposal thread about the Cartel from PJ - but that's only because it came from PJ and I have him on ignore (personal ban) - but at least a dozen other respected members of Top 10 factions (and Top 100) have all said the same thing - it might be a good idea if it hadn't come from PJ. It's like the class clown suddenly running for student body president - do you really take him seriously?

My Point exactly - saw it with my own eyes too !Who cares where the hell the idea came from? If you think it's a good one, then jump onboard. Claim it as your own idea, who the hell cares? You talk about people having their panties in a wad, but then sound like yours are in a wad over Pirate Justice.

Do any of you people understand entertainment value? Use the game AND the forum to get your thrill, your life will be much easier. This is a forum for a war game. The banter, rivalries, and propaganda are all part of the fun!

P.S. Now is the time I tell you to read the damn thread, but it has mysteriously vanished.

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 05:14 AM
Come on Fl@sh - I am not upset - thus no panties in a wad - in fact - no panties at all - I'm a boxers kind of guy :)

Appreciate the guest appearance on the thread though - totally miss getting Fl@shed by the Fl@shmaster - just don't pbring out Mr Unicorn - LoL.

I remember being very sad at the thought of Fl@sh being gone when you once posted your R.I.P thread :)

Mcdoc
05-04-2013, 05:34 AM
P.S. Now is the time I tell you to read the damn thread, but it has mysteriously vanished.No kidding man - I had almost psyched myself up to read it and it is gone! Wonder if Gree deleted it or if PJ took it down - looks like a few of his post are gone.

BigD@wg
05-04-2013, 05:39 AM
No kidding man - I had almost psyched myself up to read it and it is gone! Wonder if Gree deleted it or if PJ took it down - looks like a few of his post are gone.

Pretty sure PJ deleted it.

Zach3432
05-04-2013, 06:03 AM
I like the idea based on its merits, no matter who said it. If most of the top leaders like the idea, then why not do it? You don't have to use PJ as the rallying point, you only have to come together and decide. When I was a much lower level I did not see many of the issues that are discussed on the forum and was happy with the product, but then my level increased. I am not nearly as happy with the game as I was previously. I guess I crossed the threshold of ignorance, and ignorance truly is bliss.

Poopenshire
05-04-2013, 06:31 AM
I just want to say I love you all, and this was meant to be something other than what people are thinking it is.

it was meant to be a cost control mechanism. A gentelmans agreement to keep from driving up costs for everyone.

if you are 1 Mil behind team x and your still top 10, don't start running up the score to make things cost more for the team above you. We all know there are scores that seperate large portions of this game that will not be overcome.

This is all about teams intentionally trying to drive up costs and Gree profilts. We all know Gree is under investigation for paying employees to play with fake accounts, both in Japan and several Far East countries its only a matter of time until Apple and the US Gov investigate these practices.

think about who really wins by everyone spending like there is no limit, not a single of us!

thats what THE CARTEL is here to work on and fix.

The other option is to keep letting things go on as they are and eventually the top 10 teams will be nothing but 50 players all with 1.5mil minimum stats and unlimited pockets. How many of you fall into this category????????? Not many I assure you, so if your a top 10 now and not in that category, be prepared very fast to be pushed out by these forming MEGA TEAMS. they are coming and are starting to form now.

megaants
05-04-2013, 06:40 AM

I'm a class clown too - just ask anyone in my faction - some of which claim actual tears of laughter rolling down their cheeks or beer spurting out their nose - but PJ's post a lot of times offend me as if he thinks he is some superior intellect talking down to a room full of young & impressionable 7th graders - or MOST like the Insane and Over acting Joker from the 1960's Batman series - you know there is always an ulterior motive - he thinks he is a genius - but the adults at the table just look at him and say - poor insane little man - we see you - we know you're the Joker - we don't take you seriously - and everyone is laughing AT you - not with you.

This two paragraph pretty much surmise how i feel about PJ too. I usually can't decide if PJ is crazy, hallucinating, or and english professor.

Paddy89
05-04-2013, 07:05 AM
PJ's post a lot of times offend me as if he thinks he is some superior intellect talking down to a room full of young & impressionable 7th graders - or MOST like the Insane and Over acting Joker from the 1960's Batman series - you know there is always an ulterior motive - he thinks he is a genius - but the adults at the table just look at him and say - poor insane little man - we see you - we know you're the Joker - we don't take you seriously - and everyone is laughing AT you - not with you. !It's as if you plucked those thoughts right out of my head

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Name that pun....2.7 mil d????
Guess who in super faction???

And yes I support cartel......it's the right thing.....for the little guys

Muse_boa
05-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Mc doc: But how cool would it be if a lot of people and factions just hit the war button once and score zero points. Maybe a lot of one people factions don't understand what is going on and take the spots but maybe with enough people just reach the scoreboard with zero points, would be great. I am in because of the way the wd event is set up: you're out of ammo after 1 minute, thats just silly, you're basically forced to medpack up to get anywhere in one battle

AeroTT
05-04-2013, 09:39 AM
If you aGREE that changes need to be made in order to bring some competition and just some plain old fun back into the game, then that's what this "cause" is all about. As PJ stated, there is no leader to the Cartel. I did not ask to join or wait for someone to accept me. I just added a Cartel avatar signifying I will battle in Columbia GREEn free and will continue to play free until changes are made.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Leaders are useless. Leaders fear the cartel, because it has no leaders. You think for yourself. You choose for yourself. These faction leaders fear their own extinction, just as Gree does, too.

The cartel is simple. It requires no manifesto. It's simplicity is by design.

Do nothing, get something. Pay nothing, get something. It can't be simpler or easier.

Look at how the faction leaders whined about people pushing the war button. Why? People, some people always want to boss and dictate to others.

Look at governments, telling you how to live your life. Faction leaders telling you how to play WD.

Why not be one one or two player factions? I know what people are trying to do, create MEGAFACTIONS with 1.5million stat players spending $5,000 to $20,000 per event. That's not only stupid, it's insane.

Who cares what the movement is called. So, it's called a cartel. Do you know words have more than one meaning?

Cartel: these are the two definitions of the word cartel that reveal how the name was selected.
2: a combination of independent, commercial, or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices
3: a combination of political groups for common action

It's that darn simple. It's the message people, not the messenger.

Finally, in the interest of full disclosure, it's not TRICKERY, it's TRICKERATION.

Yes, there's a difference, Google it!

Zero__
05-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Sounds nice, but PUN and Ferr are still going to spend tens of thousands of dollars fighting over one bonus in Colombia. The rest of us will watch.

kygiacomo
05-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Leaders are useless. Leaders fear the cartel, because it has no leaders. You think for yourself. You choose for yourself. These faction leaders fear their own extinction, just as Gree does, too.

The cartel is simple. It requires no manifesto. It's simplicity is by design.

Do nothing, get something. Pay nothing, get something. It can't be simpler or easier.

Look at how the faction leaders whined about people pushing the war button. Why? People, some people always want to boss and dictate to others.

Look at governments, telling you how to live your life. Faction leaders telling you how to play WD.

Why not be one one or two player factions? I know what people are trying to do, create MEGAFACTIONS with 1.5million stat players spending $5,000 to $20,000 per event. That's not only stupid, it's insane.

Who cares what the movement is called. So, it's called a cartel. Do you know words have more than one meaning?

Cartel: these are the two definitions of the word cartel that reveal how the name was selected.
2: a combination of independent, commercial, or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices
3: a combination of political groups for common action

It's that darn simple. It's the message people, not the messenger.

Finally, in the interest of full disclosure, it's not TRICKERY, it's TRICKERATION.

Yes, there's a difference, Google it! anyone see that case study where people joined to be officers and inmates..it showed that common people when given authority would lash out and become evil..leaders in faction want the sense of beloning,power and control..spend 2 or 3k a month for what? pixals of avatars and some costly entertainment

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Sounds nice, but PUN and Ferr are still going to spend tens of thousands of dollars fighting over one bonus in Colombia. The rest of us will watch.Yes, there will always be idiots committing acts of idiocy. Who cares?

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Really your concerned about people calling themselves clans and what "klans" did. In the gaming world, clans is the appropriate word to use. On the other hand are you really that oblivious to what cartels do? Let me enlighten you to what goes on in the cartel life. http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2013/04/cdg-executes-zeta-commander-bebe.htmlNo thanks, and about that PM; sorry, no offense, but I'm married and straight.

Octavian
05-04-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm not sure what is more stupid:

- this retarded "the cartel" nonsense and all the attention-whoring to try and make a point of something

- the debate to join or not to join this trolling BS

Go outside people. Seriously. A lot more to do in life than debating over a cell phone game

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure what is more stupid:- this retarded "the cartel" nonsense and all the attention-whoring to try and make a point of something- the debate to join or not to join this trolling BSGo outside people. Seriously. A lot more to do in life than debating over a cell phone gameAnd here you come reading all about it and ORDERING that people do as you say. Hmmmmmmmmm..................

Muse_boa
05-04-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure what is more stupid:

- this retarded "the cartel" nonsense and all the attention-whoring to try and make a point of something

- the debate to join or not to join this trolling BS

Go outside people. Seriously. A lot more to do in life than debating over a cell phone game

Man, your posts really wearing me down. All that negative energy

Octavian
05-04-2013, 11:55 AM
And here you come reading all about it and ORDERING that people do as you say. Hmmmmmmmmm..................

Reading all about it? No. I'm not bothering with the walls of text you losers post. It takes a few seconds to get the gist of your rambling. I have a brain unlike you.

Ordering? No. I'm not you. I don't think I'm some Internet superstar that is going to revolutionize an cell phone game because I haven't accomplished anything in real life.

I used to play a lot of video games. Until I learned what a colossal waste of time they are.

In all honesty, ANYTHING is better time spent than listening to your trolling nonsense.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Whats wrong u cant come up with anything better to say. Dont feel too bad, ur simply not as smart as u make it out to be.I will block you from PM-ing me. I really didn't need to see that.

Octavian
05-04-2013, 12:08 PM
I will block you from PM-ing me. I really didn't need to see that.

You're such a tool. Your best comeback is to insult someone's sexuality, like a 5th grader. Although, most 5th graders probably aren't as mentally soft as you.

Go away. Nobody thinks your funny, insightful, or interesting. You're just some loser who wasted a lot of money on a cell phone game, and has a few fanbois trying to leach off your high stats for their gain.

You live a miserable life.

Gritix
05-04-2013, 12:20 PM
You're such a tool. Your best comeback is to insult someone's sexuality, like a 5th grader. Although, most 5th graders probably aren't as mentally soft as you.

Go away. Nobody thinks your funny, insightful, or interesting. You're just some loser who wasted a lot of money on a cell phone game, and has a few fanbois trying to leach off your high stats for their gain.

I will be sure to screenshot this and frame it on my wall to remember the day I laughed the hardest I have ever LOL!

andypandy2
05-04-2013, 02:19 PM
The results from Ireland should help you decide if a cartel is worth the effort:

1. A cartel would not matter to the top 2. The battle was neck and neck. How would a cartel have reduced your cost? The only way to reduce cost is to allow the other faction to have first place and to settle for second or to have an agreement between the two top factions to not really start the fight until the last couple of hours.

2. From a 'wasted points' standpoint, only SuperFaction could be accused of this. They were comfortably in third, yet earned more than 10 million points they did not need. This is understandable, they did not know if anyone was breathing down their backs. Maybe, a cartel would allow them to know how close #4 is?

3. The 'safe' 4-10 winners had 15 million or more points. Unless they were going for bragging rights, it seems these 5 solid factions could have shaved off a million points and still have kept a solid lock on top ten.

4. The real story comes with finishers 9 through 25. Any of these 16 factions could have made it into the top 10 with a bit more effort (or fallen out for lack thereof). How could a cartel have helped any of these factions? I can't imagine. it was a dog fight.

5. Of the 26-50 finishers, only one of them had any reason to believe they could make it to the top 25. In fact, you could argue, that they did everything they could do to NOT make it into the top 25; only spending an appropriate amount to lock in the top 50 position.

Except for scenarios 2 and 3, a cartel does not appear to have any value. There is already a sense of trying to have the lowest score for the highest award going on. This phenomenon is working now and has been working without a cartel.

Could someone help me understand the value of a cartel?

Dingleberry
05-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Than following PJ. Old GI and I won this game in February 2012. Why any of you continue to spend money on pixels that you cannot and do not own is beyond me. Y'all are playing for 2nd and throwing good money after bad to do it.

PJ has a new home now...pleading with the ignorant masses to stop playing for 2nd. That I promise you. I, too, am on my own...an army of one looting the masses. I'm in love with my faction because I've always loved a whole lot of me.

To a certain Penguin from Holland, I bid you cancer of the wrecked umm. To my former nautical themed friends, best of luck and STOP SPENDING!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Worries you, huh?
The results from Ireland should help you decide if a cartel is worth the effort:1. A cartel would not matter to the top 2. The battle was neck and neck. How would a cartel have reduced your cost? The only way to reduce cost is to allow the other faction to have first place and to settle for second or to have an agreement between the two top factions to not really start the fight until the last couple of hours.2. From a 'wasted points' standpoint, only SuperFaction could be accused of this. They were comfortably in third, yet earned more than 10 million points they did not need. This is understandable, they did not know if anyone was breathing down their backs. Maybe, a cartel would allow them to know how close #4 is?3. The 'safe' 4-10 winners had 15 million or more points. Unless they were going for bragging rights, it seems these 5 solid factions could have shaved off a million points and still have kept a solid lock on top ten.4. The real story comes with finishers 9 through 25. Any of these 16 factions could have made it into the top 10 with a bit more effort (or fallen out for lack thereof). How could a cartel have helped any of these factions? I can't imagine. it was a dog fight.5. Of the 26-50 finishers, only one of them had any reason to believe they could make it to the top 25. In fact, you could argue, that they did everything they could do to NOT make it into the top 25; only spending an appropriate amount to lock in the top 50 position. Except for scenarios 2 and 3, a cartel does not appear to have any value. There is already a sense of trying to have the lowest score for the highest award going on. This phenomenon is working now and has been working without a cartel.Could someone help me understand the value of a cartel?

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Hello, my friend.

I don't lead them.

Cartel members only need declare their membership, they're in and decide how they want to play.

THE CARTEL is a loosely knit confederation of INDEPENDENT OWNER OPERATORS.

Than following PJ. Old GI and I won this game in February 2012. Why any of you continue to spend money on pixels that you cannot and do not own is beyond me. Y'all are playing for 2nd and throwing good money after bad to do it. PJ has a new home now...pleading with the ignorant masses to stop playing for 2nd. That I promise you. I, too, am on my own...an army of one looting the masses. I'm in love with my faction because I've always loved a whole lot of me.To a certain Penguin from Holland, I bid you cancer of the wrecked umm. To my former nautical themed friends, best of luck and STOP SPENDING!

andypandy2
05-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Worries you, huh?

No. Just trying to understand the value of your proposition.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:47 PM
No. Just trying to understand the value of your proposition.

You can never get complete agreement.

People will or they won't.

You'll be an outlier or others will be outliers. Just do the best you can. So I sit it out and don't get trinkets.

I still win by not spending $100, $500, $1,000; $5,000, $10,000.

I'm better off, but if I get a trinket or two for free all the better for those in THE CARTEL.

General Maximus
05-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Except for scenarios 2 and 3, a cartel does not appear to have any value. There is already a sense of trying to have the lowest score for the highest award going on. This phenomenon is working now and has been working without a cartel.

Could someone help me understand the value of a cartel?

I'm with Andy. I don't see how a Cartel will work. Imagine if you're team has been in the top portion of any tier for any war. If you knew you wouldn't have to spend much more gold to lock up a spot in the next tier you'd do it. Because there is no way for the Cartel to enforce disciplinary action against you for not doing what you were told to do or doing what you agreed to do.

What would might help everyone is if no teams at all spent any gold or did any battles until there was 24 hours left in a war. Even still all it would do is eventually become a race to who would jump the line sooner to get ahead.

Crime Time
05-04-2013, 04:16 PM
People ... Wake up.... Gree wants you all to be rivals and not be united as it drives your willingness to spend.. Spend ...spend.

We all know there are player employees ... Don't think for a minute there are not Gree employees posting here trying to derail any spending boycots.

Gree is a company.... You provide its lifeblood. Don't forget that.

Octavian
05-04-2013, 10:13 PM
My god. How stupid are you people?

You do realize that about 99.9% of the people that play this game don't even visit these forums? You really think your retarded "Cartel / boycott" BS is gonna make a difference? Get real.

The sun will rise. The same three factions will continue to win, place, and show. And the attention-whore loser PJ will still try and get people to listen to his moronic rants so he can feel special, and like he has revolutionized this game.

Those three things are facts. Accept them and move on.

steveo127
05-04-2013, 10:45 PM
the only 3 guarantees in life are:

Death.
Taxes.
Octavian is a little b!tch who hides behind the anonymity of the Internet.

And if you think PJ hasn't revolutionized this game, then fine; he is not trying to achieve that, he just wants to help others.
But if you would like to know something, he has the highest defense in all of Modern War, so give him some respect, as he is a veteran and knows what he is talking about.

My god. How stupid are you people?

You do realize that about 99.9% of the people that play this game don't even visit these forums? You really think your retarded "Cartel / boycott" BS is gonna make a difference? Get real.

The sun will rise. The same three factions will continue to win, place, and show. And the attention-whore loser PJ will still try and get people to listen to his moronic rants so he can feel special, and like he has revolutionized this game.

Those three things are facts. Accept them and move on.

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 12:20 AM
the only 3 guarantees in life are:

Death.
Taxes.
Octavian is a little b!tch who hides behind the anonymity of the Internet.

And if you think PJ hasn't revolutionized this game, then fine; he is not trying to achieve that, he just wants to help others.
But if you would like to know something, he has the highest defense in all of Modern War, so give him some respect, as he is a veteran and knows what he is talking about.

...LIAR...!!!

steveo127
05-05-2013, 12:24 AM
okay you sad little Penguin... go waddle home now...

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/517/517117grkpbyjcvm.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 01:02 AM
okay you sad little Penguin... go waddle home now...http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/517/517117grkpbyjcvm.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)I see, said the blind man, I see.

Mcdoc
05-05-2013, 01:20 AM
To a certain Penguin from Holland, I bid you cancer of the wrecked ummAlways made me laugh when I saw this Player Name in the Top 50 Leaderboard Auction Events:

dingleberries :
When wiping your butt with cheap toilet paper, pieces of cheap toilet paper catch/cling to anus hair(s), therefore having berries that dingle from your butt.
If you use that generic toilet paper, you'll get dingleberries.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingleberries

Definition #2 on this page will make ANY liquid you are currently consuming shoot out of your nose - LoL

With that - On Behalf of the gentleman from Holland: To the piece of cheap toilet paper clinging to Anus hairs - I bid you Dingleberries - LoLoLoLoL

kostam7
05-05-2013, 02:02 AM
We should all be embarrassed. Like primary school kids. Gree is the only winner here...

Mastert55
05-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Sounds nice, but PUN and Ferr are still going to spend tens of thousands of dollars fighting over one bonus in Colombia. The rest of us will watch.

I honestly dont thinks its about the one bonus that Ferr and PUN are fighting about. Its the sweet taste of victory and gloating in the losers face, its a grudge match between the two. Every single WD event PUN has beat Ferr, they spend Tens of Thousands of dollars just to win and say who is better, you or me. Idk if its the truth but it pretty much seems like it. Its competely insane that they would do this but if I was super dirty rich I would never do the same, EVEN if its just an iPhone/Android game, its about dominance.

Mastert55
05-05-2013, 02:33 AM
oh also, one more thing. I completely support the Cartel. those bastards GREE need to make it fair, you shouldnt need to spend 25 gold just to fill up for only 4 more hits. That is complete BS. Everyone should boycott the next WD and not spend a ton of money to win, this **** needs to be fixed, not rigged to make millions.

Col Matt
05-05-2013, 02:50 AM
All I can say is, if you don't like the game then delete it....or stop moaning! It is what it is a game. You either buy gold or you don't. Quite a simple conundrum...for your simple minds.

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 04:49 AM
okay you sad little Penguin... go waddle home now...

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/517/517117grkpbyjcvm.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

not whatever you said, but makes no differences and change nothing, you're still a LIAR

Sugarymama
05-05-2013, 05:02 AM

@ Gritix, I did the same thing you did when reading this post...laughed out loud. "Fanbois..." Love it..(not sure if that's spelled right though)

@McDoc. Great post. And I love the way you were called Superman McDoc in an earlier post. I also saw someone make a comment about all our VFF alliances. As I recall, the main reason we started out with multiple factions was because of the sheer number of players we had and couldn't all fit in one faction, correct? At least, that's what I remember. The poster made it sound like we were this huge conglomerate with ulterior motives.

Octavian
05-05-2013, 06:48 AM

OMFG I spit out my water I was drinking cuz I laughed so hard! Hahahaha.

Give him some "respect" cuz the loser spent a fortune on a cell phone game??? Hahaha that is hilarious! I didn't realize that you were also a 5th grader, or i wouldn't have been so mean.

I'm so sorry little kid. Anyone as young, stupid, and ignorant shouldn't be subjected to such harsh language.

Oh man, that was awesome. You needed a hero in your life, and you found PJ. How cute.

Man, I love this place. Whenever I have a bad day I can come here and realize their are so many miserable people out there. Makes me feel great about my life.

MadManDK
05-05-2013, 07:18 AM
This thread is hilarious, thanks McDoc.

I guess the Cartel is like an AA group for gold users and as such I support it, but it's sad that its needed. Just stop, but then again you have to want to stop.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 08:19 AM
This thread is hilarious, thanks McDoc.I guess the Cartel is like an AA group for gold users and as such I support it, but it's sad that its needed. Just stop, but then again you have to want to stop.Not all gold users are addicts. That would make an excellent tautology.

Bravo Zulu
05-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Not all gold users are addicts. That would make an excellent tautology.

This sentence is not propositional logic, nor can it be extending to predicate logic given that there are no satisfied propositional variables.

Maybe it qualifies more as logically contingent. Either way, it is way easier to use tautology in the context of mathematics which is how it is currently conceptualizer. Tautology as rhetoric was more widely used by Ancient Greeks. My epistemology professor had a thing for it, though.

You shouldn't do that- and you know what I mean. It's condescending and you are too smart not to know that.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Yes, a tautology (as expressed in logic), is comprised of three sentences. I thought others could complete the pattern.

This sentence is not propositional logic, nor can it be extending to predicate logic given that there are no satisfied propositional variables. Maybe it qualifies more as logically contingent. Either way, it is way easier to use tautology in the context of mathematics which is how it is currently conceptualizer. Tautology as rhetoric was more widely used by Ancient Greeks. My epistemology professor had a thing for it, though. You shouldn't do that- and you know what I mean. It's condescending and you are too smart not to know that.

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 09:53 AM
OMFG I spit out my water I was drinking cuz I laughed so hard! Hahahaha.

Give him some "respect" cuz the loser spent a fortune on a cell phone game??? Hahaha that is hilarious! I didn't realize that you were also a 5th grader, or i wouldn't have been so mean.

I'm so sorry little kid. Anyone as young, stupid, and ignorant shouldn't be subjected to such harsh language.

Oh man, that was awesome. You needed a hero in your life, and you found PJ. How cute.

Man, I love this place. Whenever I have a bad day I can come here and realize their are so many miserable people out there. Makes me feel great about my life.

....++1....

MadManDK
05-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Not all gold users are addicts. That would make an excellent tautology.

True, as well as not all alcohol users are alcoholics.

I do however have to admit that my analogy is wrong, as AA contains Anonymous, which The Cartel certainly is not, more like the opposite.

andypandy2
05-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Other interesting numbers from Ireland:

The top two teams spent more than twice as much as they did in China.
The 3rd place team spent 50% more.
Teams 4-8 spent about 20% less!
Teams 9 and 10 spent 50% less.

Smart teams already appear to be spending less without a cartel.

Bravo Zulu
05-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Yes, a tautology (as expressed in logic), is comprised of three sentences. I thought others could complete the pattern.

You are very curious to me. You knew nobody would- even those who had run across the word likely had little familiarity with the rhetorical form. You do that a lot, and it hasn't escaped my notice. Einstein said that if you can't explain it to a kindergarten child then you don't understand it well enough. I'm thinking that is not the case with you- so if you want someone to complete the pattern I will oblige.

Let's start with Stalin, Lenin, and Marx. Fitting don't you think? We could also discuss the contrast of the way the people saw them, the way they saw themselves, and how they were seen historically. This game has never been anything more than a mere amusement to you by your own admission. You can dabble in "trinkets" as you call them and come to the forum to start your own form of Revolution. But who will you be?

Do you really think what you are doing is ok? High IQ can be a curse, if for no other reason than the mind seeks challenges not hidden in simple pleasures. You know that to think dimensionally instead of linearly is both a phenomenal feeling as well as a torturous spiral- where all things are connected in a network that cannot be unknown. You peel that back and lay it open for all to see here, but we both know the inevitable consequence is misunderstanding and frustration. You tell yourself it's ok because you are who you are.

But with that IQ and with an innate ability to connect the world lies a very real responsibility not to use that to engender feelings from others because understanding you is chaotic for most people. It is nobody's fault, it is just what it is. You feel different because you are different- not in a bad way, just different. But you reign your restlessness and discontent on the masses and I sometimes think you don't even realize it. Or at least, with hope, you don't.

Marx, Stalin, Lenin. There was a fourth. Trotsky. You have positioned and repositioned yourself- shifted the focus from you as the symbol of excess in this game to Gree as the symbol of driving said excess. If your intention is to cast yourself in a new role, an actual philosophy is needed. You know that though. To lay out that philosophy removes the ability to shift position using a impressive mastery of the English language to never make a commitment.

You could use what I am sure are impressive neural connections to really affect. Or, you could settle for effects. I will be interested to watch your decision play out in how this all unfolds. Understand though, that the challenge your mind seeks cannot be found in squeezing blood from a turnip. There are people to complete the pattern, but you can't alienate them from wanting to engage.

Muse_boa
05-05-2013, 03:49 PM
I guess i'll move to the Wittgenstein forum for some information on how the cartel is going

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Okay, let me assist you in understanding.

Someone did understand my sentence.

Don't treat people as if they're dummies, most aren't, some are.

Those in your profession violate your ethics and standards by attempting to DIAGNOSE people who aren't patients, and who they've never met.

My sister is a psychiatrist and her practice treats addictions.

My brother is a clinical psychiatrist, who teaches, too.

I'm not in your profession, and my teaching methods work.

I have taught college cases and law school classes.

I have been a judge, and remain associated with that endeavor.

I do many things other than legal pursuits, however.

I don't associate with children, other than my grandkids, just adults.

I've never dumbed it down, and would never so so.

I kick it up.

People not willing to challenge themselves, I'd rather avoid.

I'm not here to collect friends or to seek adulation.

I'm here to warn others about a ticking time bomb, addiction.

Some don't want to hear it, they shouldn't waste their time reading it.

I don't read 95% of the trash posted here.

I similarly don't respond to MOST of the drivel I disagree with, either.

Why?

No one ever convinces another person that they hold a wrong, incorrect, or incosistent belief.

So, if you disagree, ignore it, and move on.

This forum is a huge pasture, lots of room for all ideas.

So, why shout others down?

The Japanese Government exposed this and this company's evil deeds in Japan.

KOMPU GACHA

KOMPU GACHU

KOMPU GACHA

Many of my Japenese associates can tell everyone more, much more.

KOMPU GACHA, it ain't no river in Japan, fools.

Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

Those Russians you mentioned, 180 degrees away from my core beliefs.

I'm also no community organizer, and don't seek political office, or acclaim.

Been there, done that, too.

I'm secure in my own being enough not to care.

You are very curious to me. You knew nobody would- even those who had run across the word likely had little familiarity with the rhetorical form. You do that a lot, and it hasn't escaped my notice. Einstein said that if you can't explain it to a kindergarten child then you don't understand it well enough. I'm thinking that is not the case with you- so if you want someone to complete the pattern I will oblige.Let's start with Stalin, Lenin, and Marx. Fitting don't you think? We could also discuss the contrast of the way the people saw them, the way they saw themselves, and how they were seen historically. This game has never been anything more than a mere amusement to you by your own admission. You can dabble in "trinkets" as you call them and come to the forum to start your own form of Revolution. But who will you be?Do you really think what you are doing is ok? High IQ can be a curse, if for no other reason than the mind seeks challenges not hidden in simple pleasures. You know that to think dimensionally instead of linearly is both a phenomenal feeling as well as a torturous spiral- where all things are connected in a network that cannot be unknown. You peel that back and lay it open for all to see here, but we both know the inevitable consequence is misunderstanding and frustration. You tell yourself it's ok because you are who you are.But with that IQ and with an innate ability to connect the world lies a very real responsibility not to use that to engender feelings from others because understanding you is chaotic for most people. It is nobody's fault, it is just what it is. You feel different because you are different- not in a bad way, just different. But you reign your restlessness and discontent on the masses and I sometimes think you don't even realize it. Or at least, with hope, you don't. Marx, Stalin, Lenin. There was a fourth. Trotsky. You have positioned and repositioned yourself- shifted the focus from you as the symbol of excess in this game to Gree as the symbol of driving said excess. If your intention is to cast yourself in a new role, an actual philosophy is needed. You know that though. To lay out that philosophy removes the ability to shift position using a impressive mastery of the English language to never make a commitment. You could use what I am sure are impressive neural connections to really affect. Or, you could settle for effects. I will be interested to watch your decision play out in how this all unfolds. Understand though, that the challenge your mind seeks cannot be found in squeezing blood from a turnip. There are people to complete the pattern, but you can't alienate them from wanting to engage.

Bravo Zulu
05-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Okay, let me assist you in understanding.

Someone did understand my sentence.

Don't treat people as if they're dummies, most aren't, some are.

Those in your profession violate your ethics and standards by attempting to DIAGNOSE people who aren't patients, and who they've never met.

My sister is a psychiatrist and her practice treats addictions.

My brother is a clinical psychiatrist, who teaches, too.

I'm not in your profession, and my teaching methods work.

I have taught college cases and law school classes.

I have been a judge, and remain associated with that endeavor.

I do many things other than legal pursuits, however.

I don't associate with children, other than my grandkids, just adults.

I've never dumbed it down, and would never so so.

I kick it up.

People not willing to challenge themselves, I'd rather avoid. ............................

...I'm not here to collect friends or to seek adulation.

I'm here to warn others about a ticking time bomb, addiction.

The Japanese Government exposed this and this company's evil deeds in Japan.

........KOMPU GACHA KOMPU GACHUKOMPU GACHA

Many of my Japenese associates can tell everyone more, much more.

KOMPU GACHA, it ain't no river in Japan, fools.

..............Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

Those Russians you mentioned, 180 degrees away from my core beliefs.

I'm also no community organizer, and don't seek political office, or acclaim.

Been there, done that, too.

I'm secure in my own being enough not to care.

I'm pretty sure, but you can check with your family, that high IQ is not a diagnosis. All I commented on was that. As the matter of fact, I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all. Yes, I know your resume. I take it that your mastery of rhetoric has made you advance further. Really, I know you are not used to people being curious about you in a nice way, but I am just that. Curious. And no, not professionally. Human being wise. It's things like your answer to me that have a profound yet predictable pattern and I am trying to understand if you just think everyone has negative intentions or if you don't really want to talk to us anyway. I have worked in the justice system too, and I know that does something to our sense of human nature, and I have found myself wondering about that too.

Honestly, a while ago I tried to pm you but you weren't taking messages. For some reason I have felt compelled (and again, not professionally!) to have a conversation not full of distractors like all the stuff. I thought that if I approached you privately it might go better, I think these public forums sometimes change how we might interact with one another.

But I digress. Either way, you really seem like you want to interact and most people find themselves struggling to hear you even when they try. I just thought I might give you some insight (colloquially speaking) because I have been told a time or two it is hard for people to listen if you don't let them in on your stream of consciousness- so to speak.

Look, I am too old to be called what people term this hater thing. From the moment I have started reading this forum you are a fixture. You seem engaged in the overarching structure with several others it seems have been solid presences. To be blunt- it is hard to tell what you are saying, and yes you do know that. I know, you say it is everyone else's problem. But you could break it down. Like you would to grand kids. I am sure you don't talk down to them- and I don't think people would be offended if you broke it down every once and a while. You are a grandfather and have done many things over many years- everyone can't be expected to understand the language that is fluid in your domain. It doesn't mean they are dumb at all. But tautology? Not a common word.

You have probably never aspired to common, but it would be very helpful if you would try... :).

Just like you know IQ and smart are not the same thing. it is not better to be one or the other, again it is just different. Mostly, not every post is saying something bad to you. You don't know me, and maybe it was a fair assumption given how people generally respond. Seriously, we don't know each other so liking or not liking is a bit premature.

So, this was just a post from one person (who happened to be on the receiving end of one Classical Greek education and knows a thing or two about the flexibility of the English language) to another person. You want to know the truth? I actually have fun playing with words and I thought maybe you would appreciate my post for what it was. I am a bit disappointed that you thought so poorly of my ethics without even knowing me. It also tells me that you don't seem to have fun with it- but it could be. ;)

No, everyone doesn't have to like you, and yes, I'm glad you are secure with yourself. But you don't have to slap the hands of everyone who offers a shake just because you are used to them jerking their hand away at the last second!

I think you are kinda cool and off at the same time. Believe me, I mean that as a compliment- not a diagnosis.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 05:16 PM
As I said a few weeks back, I enjoy your posts. Your posts are interesting because they provide enlightenment and food for thought. Try again with that PM thingy.
I'm pretty sure, but you can check with your family, that high IQ is not a diagnosis. All I commented on was that. As the matter of fact, I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all. Yes, I know your resume. I take it that your mastery of rhetoric has made you advance further. Really, I know you are not used to people being curious about you in a nice way, but I am just that. Curious. And no, not professionally. Human being wise. It's things like your answer to me that have a profound yet predictable pattern and I am trying to understand if you just think everyone has negative intentions or if you don't really want to talk to us anyway. I have worked in the justice system too, and I know that does something to our sense of human nature, and I have found myself wondering about that too.Honestly, a while ago I tried to pm you but you weren't taking messages. For some reason I have felt compelled (and again, not professionally!) to have a conversation not full of distractors like all the stuff. I thought that if I approached you privately it might go better, I think these public forums sometimes change how we might interact with one another.But I digress. Either way, you really seem like you want to interact and most people find themselves struggling to hear you even when they try. I just thought I might give you some insight (colloquially speaking) because I have been told a time or two it is hard for people to listen if you don't let them in on your stream of consciousness- so to speak.Look, I am too old to be called what people term this hater thing. From the moment I have started reading this forum you are a fixture. You seem engaged in the overarching structure with several others it seems have been solid presences. To be blunt- it is hard to tell what you are saying, and yes you do know that. I know, you say it is everyone else's problem. But you could break it down. Like you would to grand kids. I am sure you don't talk down to them- and I don't think people would be offended if you broke it down every once and a while. You are a grandfather and have done many things over many years- everyone can't be expected to understand the language that is fluid in your domain. It doesn't mean they are dumb at all. But tautology? Not a common word. You have probably never aspired to common, but it would be very helpful if you would try... :). Just like you know IQ and smart are not the same thing. it is not better to be one or the other, again it is just different. Mostly, not every post is saying something bad to you. You don't know me, and maybe it was a fair assumption given how people generally respond. Seriously, we don't know each other so liking or not liking is a bit premature. So, this was just a post from one person (who happened to be on the receiving end of one Classical Greek education and knows a thing or two about the flexibility of the English language) to another person. You want to know the truth? I actually have fun playing with words and I thought maybe you would appreciate my post for what it was. I am a bit disappointed that you thought so poorly of my ethics without even knowing me. It also tells me that you don't seem to have fun with it- but it could be. ;)No, everyone doesn't have to like you, and yes, I'm glad you are secure with yourself. But you don't have to slap the hands of everyone who offers a shake just because you are used to them jerking their hand away at the last second! I think you are kinda cool and off at the same time. Believe me, I mean that as a compliment- not a diagnosis.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Gotta just love it! A food fight between a shrink and a judge! FFP is ALL eyes:)

Petey, people can disagree and avoid fighting. My wife and I do it regularly. Disagreements are good, because people continue to dialogue. Now, we all now that some ties have been cut. Those will NEVER be repaired. Its when you don't talk that the REAL damage is done.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Just having fun buddy...I know it is not a fight....simply the best dialogue that I have ever seen on this forum!

I agree, but THEY don't want dialogue, do they?
LOL

S&H Max
05-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I agree, but THEY don't want dialogue, do they?
LOL

lol who wants dialogue, people want Drama, want confrontation. Just listen to the news, media knows what people want to see whatever they say they are intrigue by other people problems!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 07:02 PM
lol who wants dialogue, people want Drama, want confrontation. Just listen to the news, media knows what people want to see whatever they say they are intrigue by other people problems!

Yes, these lunatics and addicts desire drama in an online game.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

S&H Max
05-05-2013, 07:08 PM
PJ so you speek french ?

My grand-ma use to say :

les gens aime se nourir du malheure des autres mais seulement devant leur téléviseur pour être certains de ne pas pouvoir les aider!

She was a smart woman!

People dont want to interact anymore most of scare of a good conversation they prefer watching through big brother eye, its a shame!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 07:12 PM
PJ so you speek french ?

My grand-ma use to say :

les gens aime se nourir du malheure des autres mais seulement devant leur téléviseur pour être certains de ne pas pouvoir les aider!

She was a smart woman!

People dont want to interact anymore most of scare of a good conversation they prefer watching through big brother eye, its a shame!

J'essaie de parler français, ma grand-mère m'a appris.
Votre grand-mère était sage. Age nous donne la sagesse, la jeunesse nous donne bravodo et la belligérance.
Merci pour le partage.

S&H Max
05-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Je sais pas pourquoi mais je me doutais que vous parliez francais!

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Je sais pas pourquoi mais je me doutais que vous parliez francais!

English is my native tongue. I dabble in other languages.

S&H Max
05-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Same for me but the other way around... I dabble in english!

Bravo Zulu
05-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Gotta just love it! A food fight between a shrink and a judge! FFP is ALL eyes:)

If we are having a food fight I totally call spaghetti. It flings the best, and sticks to everything. But no sauce. I'm too much of a mom and I know how hard it is to get those stains out... But people look very harmless when they are covered in spaghetti. ;)

Mcdoc
05-05-2013, 08:17 PM
@McDoc. Great post. And I love the way you were called Superman McDoc in an earlier post. I also saw someone make a comment about all our VFF alliances. As I recall, the main reason we started out with multiple factions was because of the sheer number of players we had and couldn't all fit in one faction, correct? At least, that's what I remember. The poster made it sound like we were this huge conglomerate with ulterior motives.

Hey Sugar! Yeah - remember - at first the Beta testers told us the factions were only going to have 10 people on each team but could be expanded - that's when Poop, Mav & I had conversations about creating a Veteran Forum Fighters "group" of factions that would have an alliance to work together - and eventually grow one or two of them to handle the max number of our Forumite friends as possible.

This is exactly where Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta (REG) came from. Then on WD launch. 3.0 - the factions actually started with 20 peeps - so it came together a little sooner than we thought - but from my count - we had about 180 people who were connected & informed (that number came from several Forum contest that CCM ran just before 3.0).

Anyway - the are about 6 or 7 factions working together - not as closely as we cold - but together all the same :)

And this thread was totally hijacked right after your Post - by a Judge & a phyciatrist no less - AND in multiple languages - LOL

BADMARKX
05-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Hey PJ, how come infinite justice doesn't have The Cartel tags?