PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely LOVE it when...

PorkChopExpress
05-03-2013, 11:13 PM
HIGH-end cash money players spend an INORDINATE amount of time "trashing" my (non-cash playing) kingdom - even spending EXTRA $$$ to do it...

You know who you are! KEEP IT UP, BABY! Spend that $$$... "trash" away...

Just remember that each second (and dollar) you spend on my kingdom, means you have less cents in your pocket (and it demonstrates that you have less sense in that idiotic head of yours).

Bring it on, Mr/Mrs 1m+ A/D...

SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

Rastlin
05-03-2013, 11:36 PM
How do you know they are spending money to "trash" your kingdom? There are a lot of players that have 100+ Stamina, and could "trash" you for a very long time without spending a dime...

Dark knight
05-04-2013, 04:30 AM
So you have cash kingdom account the ??? another account?? what the status of yours kingdoms

Eddard KFF
05-04-2013, 05:39 AM
Im pretty sure they don't know you have a Jack Burton avatar. Nobody would mess with Jack. Ok, maybe the Cleganes would.

Kjctnorris
05-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Boo, f'ing, who. You mean someone attacked you in a game where attacking is allowed and encouraged?!?! Omfg!!!!

goowokji
05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
You must be a sadist to love seeing others trash your kingdom.

bfdill
05-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Stopped by to see if PorkChopExpress was a Big Trouble in Little China reference, was not disappointed :)

BADMARKX
05-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Stopped by to see if PorkChopExpress was a Big Trouble in Little China reference, was not disappointed :)
The truck right?

bfdill
05-04-2013, 10:04 PM
The truck right?
You know it

PorkChopExpress
05-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey Noris, I know the difference between a minor hit (random attack), being raided cuz I left my kingdom alone for 1-2 hours beyond the time the $ is available, being targeted, and having EVERY SINGLE ESTABLISHMENT DECIMATED...

So don't be that douchebag who says "its part of the game", cuz what's happened has gone ABOVE & BEYOND the normal raiding/attacking that occurs (f*€kwad).

Kjctnorris
05-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Hey Noris, I know the difference between a minor hit (random attack), being raided cuz I left my kingdom alone for 1-2 hours beyond the time the $ is available, being targeted, and having EVERY SINGLE ESTABLISHMENT DECIMATED...

So don't be that douchebag who says "its part of the game", cuz what's happened has gone ABOVE & BEYOND the normal raiding/attacking that occurs (f*€kwad).You should post angry comments on your attacker's comment board. I'm sure that will help.

itsaklayton
05-05-2013, 05:09 AM
Too funny, good for a morning laugh.