PDA

View Full Version : VFF Charlie. A Faction with Classless Members

Morphlingman
05-03-2013, 08:12 PM
So I come home from work today, cue up MW and what do I find. Some guy "General Kemper", talking s h i t and telling me to go F myself. I don't even know this guy, never attacked him, that I can remember and I certainly have never spoken with him. I never stock people so I know I didn't do that.
I've never talked trash or stirred up BS with others. I play the game for fun, not to get personal with the people I attack. But obviously this faction takes this game a little too personally. In my opinion Kemper you are immature and ignorant. Before you go talking trash and saying obscenities on someone's wall. Find out the facts and maybe use your brain and think about what your saying.

machette
05-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Don't worry about it fellow Canadian my news feed is filled with hate mail

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Where is he at? Let me at him, let me at him!!! If you can't take your loss like a man then your not a man your loser!

Ericinico
05-03-2013, 09:11 PM
VFC are a bunch of d*cks. They get it from their horrible leader

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 09:13 PM
On behalf of the normal, decent gamers, I apologize that you've been subjected to such crass, uncivil behavior. You're a class act, they're just haters.
So I come home from work today, cue up MW and what do I find. Some guy "General Kemper", talking s h i t and telling me to go F myself. I don't even know this guy, never attacked him, that I can remember and I certainly have never spoken with him. I never stock people so I know I didn't do that. I've never talked trash or stirred up BS with others. I play the game for fun, not to get personal with the people I attack. But obviously this faction takes this game a little too personally. In my opinion Kemper you are immature and ignorant. Before you go talking trash and saying obscenities on someone's wall. Find out the facts and maybe use your brain and think about what your saying.

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 09:16 PM
VFC are a bunch of d*cks. They get it from their horrible leader

Yeah they are one of them attacked me then told me to keep the F off their base so I go back and raid his AMR then he says suck your d*ck a$$hole and other obscenities

Jhenry02
05-03-2013, 09:17 PM
That's us!

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 09:22 PM
That's us!

I know please speak firmly to your members and ask them not to disgrace others with Bull$h!t otherwise.....

Jhenry02
05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
We get called spies. We also deny forum trolls, 13 year olds, and idiots.
I'm responsible, my player got drunk and spammed your wall. He saw your guy Ryan spamming our block of love thread and got angry.

Poop happens.
I'm not losing any sleep over you.
We tried to help and had a falling out.
There is still crap raining down.

You can hate me all you like. I'm used to it.

-J

Ssne
05-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm responsible, my player got drunk and spammed your wall. He saw your guy Ryan spamming our block of love thread and got angry.

Poop happens.

-J

So basically....you are the leader, you're responsible, you kinda wish your guy didn't get drunk and spam the OPs wall, but it was kinda because someone else spammed some other thread, and you're not really sorry, and everyone hates you anyway?

Just want to get it straight.

Where's McDoc when you need him, or is Charlie the black sheep of VFF that no one wants to admit is part of the family these days?

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 09:36 PM

Poop happens.

-J

Whats morphling man got to do with this? Plus what have I done have I kidnapped their family? Have i ****d someone? NO of course not the point is we were faced with injustice who abused us for no reason and it to be that they are from your faction so please for the love of god tell them to stop this bull$h!t!!! thank you for your time

Jaebee
05-03-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm guessing the OP doesn't do much attacking or raiding...because if so, this shouldn't be the first time you've gotten "pleasant" messages on your wall. Are you aware that there is a delete function, as well as a "block players comments" function...hope this helps...see we're not all "classless". Unfortunately, post 9/11, getting our background checks accomplished on fellow faction players is taking a really long time...typical government backlog.

Waffleonian
05-03-2013, 09:42 PM
You guys actually care about hate mail on your wall?? I leave it there because its so funny.

One time an old woman gave me the finger at an intersection, I wish I had a picture so I could laugh my A5$ off every day

Waffleonian
05-03-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm guessing the OP doesn't do much attacking or raiding...because if so, this shouldn't be the first time you've gotten "pleasant" messages on your wall. Are you aware that there is a delete function, as well as a "block players comments" function...hope this helps...see we're not all "classless". Unfortunately, post 9/11, getting our background checks accomplished on fellow faction players is taking a really long time...typical government backlog. LO freakin L

BADMARKX
05-03-2013, 09:56 PM
I like to talk my fare share of trash too, but it's all in fun and never with blue language. I'm more clever than that. But when drinks get involved, yes we humans can say things we regret the next day. Good for you to call him out, but I bet he feels worse now that you've called him out. Play your game and have fun.

Jhenry02
05-03-2013, 10:06 PM
I don't regret him saying it.
It's how he feels.
I'm responsible for him and his actions.
Ill take the heat for it, but there is a reason he got riled up.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53167-Blocks-of-Love-3.0
-j

Jaebee
05-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Whats morphling man got to do with this? Plus what have I done have I kidnapped their family? Have i ****d someone? NO of course not the point is we were faced with injustice who abused us for no reason and it to be that they are from your faction so please for the love of god tell them to stop this bull$h!t!!! thank you for your time
Are you cursing in a thread complaining about cursing? Now that's unintentional comedy at its finest!

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 10:11 PM
I don't regret him saying it.
It's how he feels.
I'm responsible for him and his actions.
Ill take the heat for it, but there is a reason he got riled up.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53167-Blocks-of-Love-3.0
-j

Ill forget about it if you give me some blocks

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Find out the facts and maybe use your brain and think about what your saying.

I wish a lot more people heeded that advice.

Jhenry02
05-03-2013, 10:14 PM
I do find it funny that small portion of the posters in this thread were denied by our classless faction.

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 10:17 PM
I do find it funny that small portion of the posters in this thread were denied by our classless faction.

Thats what she said! :D

BADMARKX
05-03-2013, 10:27 PM
I've had a few myself, lol.

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Cool story, bro. *pats you on the shoulder*

I must admit, his sarcasm made me chuckle a bit.

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 10:42 PM
I must admit, his sarcasm made me chuckle a bit.

totally agree go Ryan

Mcdoc
05-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Where's McDoc when you need him, or is Charlie the black sheep of VFF that no one wants to admit is part of the family these days?

Neither JHenry nor Charlie need my intervention.

Since day one - I couldn't have asked for a better - independent - strong leader to help with the VFF teams. JHenry has had his team squared away from the beginning. VFF Charlie is one of the most respected bunch of guys I know. JHenry is an admirable leader - and his guys are lucky to have him as a leader.

You can't judge a whole faction by one guy's actions - and trash talk is part of the fun - I haven't read the comments - but I'm sure people get tired of the trolls on this forum and bumping into a troll in the game was just too tempting.

On the same note - Bravo has been lucky to have the likes of Hassleham to lead them as well as Alpha has done well under Thief and now under Gero.

If you noticed - all of the VFF teams have pulled off great victories in recent wars - even more of a testament for Alpha & Bravo in China & Ireland after some of the top gold spenders left.

Anyone lucky enough to be in any of the Forum teams is a better player for the knowledge that is shared and the teamwork of 50+ Internet strangers coming together.

Go Forumites!

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Neither JHenry nor Charlie need my intervention.

Since day one - I couldn't have asked for a better - independent - strong leader to help with the VFF teams. JHenry has had his team squared away from the beginning. VFF Charlie is one of the most respected bunch of guys I know. JHenry is an admirable leader - and his guys are lucky to have him as a leader.

You can't judge a whole faction by one guy's actions - and trash talk is part of the fun - I haven't read the comments - but I'm sure people get tired of the trolls on this forum and bumping into a troll in the game was just too tempting.

On the same note - Bravo has been lucky to have the likes of Hassleham to lead them as well as Alpha has done well under Thief and now under Gero.

If you noticed - all of the VFF teams have pulled of great victories in recent wars - even more of a testament for Alpha & Bravo in China & Ireland after some of the top gold spenders left.

Anyone lucky enough to be in any of the Forum teams is a better player for the knowledge that is shared and the teamwork of 50+ Internet strangers coming together.

Go Forumites!

Fair enough but 2 wrongs dont make a right yes I have trolled but if they troll me then they are no better than me.

Also if they like my trolling then they troll against me isnt that hypocritical?

Mcdoc
05-03-2013, 11:07 PM
When JHenry came up with his Bricks of Brotherly Love idea - that made him one of the guys with MOST class on this forum - it was an awesome idea - I wish I had thought of it - most of the Top 50 factions probably have 5000+ or more bricks than they will need and I'm sure that number goes up every day.

To question someone's genuine charity is worse than looking a gift horse in the mouth - it's punching his teeth out - so from an outsider on this situation - I don't have much sympathy for those that kick the gift horse and then cry when that horse delivers some homemade mud pies to your doorstep.

People would be SO much nicer to you and a few others if the attitude on this forum was more like trusting adult neighbors and less like playground pranksters.

I've already fed the trolls to much - must - stop - feeding - trolls - LoL

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 11:08 PM
When JHenry came up with his Bricks of Brotherly Love idea - that made him one of the guys with MOST class on this forum - it was an awesome idea - I wish I had thought of it - most of the Top 50 factions probably have 5000+ or more bricks than they will need and I'm sure that number goes up every day. To question someone's genuine charity is worse than looking a gift horse in the mouth - it's punching his teeth out - so from an outsider on this situation - I don't have much sympathy for those that kick the gift horse and then cry when that horse delivers some homemade mud pies to your doorstep. People would be SO much nicer to you and a few others if the attitude on this forum was more like trusting adult neighbors and less like playground pranksters.

well if it was like this then why did he reject my request for concrete i only asked for 250 blocks to help buil those 60 level 8 forts

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Whats morphling man got to do with this? Plus what have I done have I kidnapped their family? Have i ****d someone? NO of course not the point is we were faced with injustice who abused us for no reason and it to be that they are from your faction so please for the love of god tell them to stop this bull$h!t!!! thank you for your timeI am so sorry that you were hurt this way. Please accept my apologies. If I can help, I do offer pro bono hits for disadvantaged factions. I'm a one man community service.

Madcowdave
05-03-2013, 11:10 PM
When JHenry came up with his Bricks of Brotherly Love idea - that made him one of the guys with MOST class on this forum - it was an awesome idea - I wish I had thought of it - most of the Top 50 factions probably have 5000+ or more bricks than they will need and I'm sure that number goes up every day.

To question someone's genuine charity is worse than looking a gift horse in the mouth - it's punching his teeth out - so from an outsider on this situation - I don't have much sympathy for those that kick the gift horse and then cry when that horse delivers some homemade mud pies to your doorstep.

People would be SO much nicer to you and a few others if the attitude on this forum was more like trusting adult neighbors and less like playground pranksters.

Well said McDoc. +1

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 11:12 PM
I am so sorry that you were hurt this way. Please accept my apologies. If I can help, I do offer pro bono hits for disadvantaged factions. I'm a one man community service.

Is there something I should know? anyways I want a hit on Charlie if you meet them please send them my hearts felt consent

JCL
05-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Yeah they are one of them attacked me then told me to keep the F off their base so I go back and raid his AMR then he says suck your d*ck a$$hole and other obscenities HAHA, I'm the same. Someone raids me, I'll mess with them just for fun a couple times and then move on...

CAPT.GIN
05-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Vff should apologize and move on...

Selfproclaimed
05-04-2013, 08:21 AM
In regards to whatever was posted on morphs wall, I will apologize. Morph being FFF( a forum faction group) at least, I myself has tried to maintain a respect with the group. I would like it if the rest of vff did the same. I'm sure it's hard to tell whos friendly and who's not with so many different factions. We all get a little loose lipped from time to time. I don't mind basic cursing, I grew up around it,however when people go a bit nutty,perhaps it's time to set the game down, and take a breather.

Poopenshire
05-04-2013, 08:36 AM
In regards to whatever was posted on morphs wall, I will apologize. Morph being FFF( a forum faction group) at least, I myself has tried to maintain a respect with the group. I would like it if the rest of vff did the same. I'm sure it's hard to tell whos friendly and who's not with so many different factions. We all get a little loose lipped from time to time. I don't mind basic cursing, I grew up around it,however when people go a bit nutty,perhaps it's time to set the game down, and take a breather.

Who is VFF Infirmary?

anyway Jhenry is being a polite and honestly leader. Kemper on the other hand should act with more class, and acts on his own. if he wants to apologize he will if not, eh move on.

good luck Charlie.

Selfproclaimed
05-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Who is VFF Infirmary?

anyway Jhenry is being a polite and honestly leader. Kemper on the other hand should act with more class, and acts on his own. if he wants to apologize he will if not, eh move on.

good luck Charlie.

I had created the infirmary for any vff members wanting to take a step back and relax. No requirements, no tracking. I did it because I'm tired of spending and trying to compete at top spots, I'm tired of donation trackers and spreadsheets. All members are free to come and go as they please without feeling guilty,none have to donate or participate in the wd events. I will be participating in WD, but as a free player. None of the members are required to participate in battles. Whatever we place, we place. Only got to be a vff member or if your not, then to have a " contact" in vff. I'm burnt out. Hibernation is over,spring is here.

Durt McGurt
05-04-2013, 09:03 AM
VFF Charlie..... My personal favorite VFF team.

Hivesy
05-04-2013, 09:15 AM
There is never good reason to get nasty with someone and use inappropriate language. Having said that, back off Jason, he is absolutely one of the good guys. If you have a problem with him then you are one of the bad guys.

Ouch Durt, you don't know VFFI, I'm the faction's barman and it is the VFF faction for the discerning MW user, more Martinis, Margharitas and Mohitos than anything else, ahead of Columbia let me know what you like and I'll have it ready for you if we meet.

Baller
05-04-2013, 09:24 AM
I had created the infirmary for any vff members wanting to take a step back and relax. No requirements, no tracking. I did it because I'm tired of spending and trying to compete at top spots, I'm tired of donation trackers and spreadsheets. All members are free to come and go as they please without feeling guilty,none have to donate or participate in the wd events. I will be participating in WD, but as a free player. None of the members are required to participate in battles. Whatever we place, we place. Only got to be a vff member or if your not, then to have a " contact" in vff. I'm burnt out. Hibernation is over,spring is here.

I'm tired too selfproclaimed, lol im just piss that spring ain't here in Minnesota. We just got a foot of snow three days ago

Jhenry02
05-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Guys, to use my favorite slogan; it is what it is.
There will be people that don't like me. It's my fault morphlingmans wall was spammed. I'm not apologizing, it's a war game, tempers run high, and kemper feels like he feels.

I felt betrayed that my generosity was questioned. My faction members seem to like me. So one of them decided to "defend my honor." It's not an excuse, but the truth.

Most people know that I mean what I say, and I don't pull punches. If I decline to help someone or talk to them; chances are I don't like you. I'm allowed not to like people, I'm a nice guy not a saint.

So if you view me as classless or whatever; have fun with that. But then don't expect me to help you later.

-J

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 10:35 AM
You earned it, own it.

Jaebee
05-04-2013, 10:49 AM
You earned it, own it.
Wise words to the OP.

Sillybeans
05-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Although I was removed from VFF Charlie I can vouch the majority are awesome people. That doesn't speak for the minority; every faction/clan/guild on any game will always have a few ragers.

Take it from me, I've been in and removed from charlie and still think the main member's are great even though I received no warning or explanation by email/pm or a post in-game & had to find out from the funzo forums as to why.

Other than that no problem! as for people want to ask why I was removed;

Someone in charlie has 2.1mill WD points alone... Should be in PUN ¬_¬ Great person obviously but could stand at the top...

Confidentiality breach... apparently... if someone could tell me who it is without being in VFF/being told by a member I'd happily never post again on the forums

Jaebee
05-04-2013, 11:24 AM
On behalf of the normal, decent gamers, I apologize that you've been subjected to such crass, uncivil behavior. You're a class act, they're just haters.

Like I said, everyone is free to choose his or her own path. The cartel doesn't judge, ridicule, and disdains pejorative or invective.

Hmmm, sounds like judging to me...but surely you wouldn't be doing that...right?? I mean, you are a man of your word, right??

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 11:34 AM
[/b]Hmmm, sounds like judging to me...but surely you wouldn't be doing that...right?? I mean, you are a man of your word, right??No, just apologizing that that poor person was frightened, threatened, and misused.

Jaebee
05-04-2013, 11:40 AM
No, just apologizing that that poor person was frightened, threatened, and misused.
Sorry for the confusion, those were rhetorical questions.

Saint Anger
05-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Although I was removed from VFF Charlie I can vouch the majority are awesome people. That doesn't speak for the minority; every faction/clan/guild on any game will always...

I am reasonably sure you can find a welcoming new home, Silly!

Jhenry02
05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
I'll vouch for silly, he puts up decent WD points and he's an ok donator. A good fit for a top 100 faction who's really relaxed.

I'd just give a word of warning to sillybeans that people can put two and two together on the forums and certain people prefer anonymity.

-TANGO-
05-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Confidentiality breach... apparently... if someone could tell me who it is without being in VFF/being told by a member I'd happily never post again on the forums

Does their name start with a letter and end in a number by chance? :-)

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Nice to see all this faction on faction hate.....blab away

Thegentleway
05-04-2013, 05:08 PM
There will be people that don't like me. It's my fault morphlingmans wall was spammed. I'm not apologizing, it's a war game, tempers run high, and kemper feels like he feels.

I felt betrayed that my generosity was questioned. My faction members seem to like me. So one of them decided to "defend my honor." It's not an excuse, but the truth.

Most people know that I mean what I say, and I don't pull punches. If I decline to help someone or talk to them; chances are I don't like you. I'm allowed not to like people, I'm a nice guy not a saint.

So if you view me as classless or whatever; have fun with that. But then don't expect me to help you later.

-J

You have to be really far up your own backside to twist someone's reasonable request into betraying your generosity. You're giving bricks away and that's great. But if someone says you've got two minutes to drop them off, that's not questioning your generosity. There's plenty of reasons why they'd ask you to do that. There's no need to get all self righteous about it.

You've got to be kidding me with the 'defending your honour' BS though. Are you a damsel in distress or something?!? Either way I would be embarrassed to have such a foul mouthed individual with no self restraint in my faction. It speaks volume that you condone it. You really have to be jumped up to the mega max to be proud of an imbecile with anger issues sticking up for you. But you have to admit the manor in which he attempted to defend your so called honour is purely tasteless and brings you and your faction's reputation down.

asdfg12345
05-04-2013, 05:19 PM
I'll vouch for silly, he puts up decent WD points and he's an ok donator. A good fit for a top 100 faction who's really relaxed.

I'd just give a word of warning to sillybeans that people can put two and two together on the forums and certain people prefer anonymity.
Dam, yo. Did not expect Silly to get boot too. I feel better now lol.

shaman01
05-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Dunk your face in the loo and bathe in sewerage kid. You'll become cleaner, much cleaner. Because raw sewerage is a great deal cleaner than you and the drivel that comes out of your crap hole.

-J

I am a cow
05-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Although I was removed from VFF Charlie I can vouch the majority are awesome people. That doesn't speak for the minority; every faction/clan/guild on any game will always have a few ragers.

Take it from me, I've been in and removed from charlie and still think the main member's are great even though I received no warning or explanation by email/pm or a post in-game & had to find out from the funzo forums as to why.

Other than that no problem! as for people want to ask why I was removed;

Sorry to year that Sillybeans, :( Want to join mine and relax for a while in the top 250?

Mcdoc
05-05-2013, 02:44 AM
well if it was like this then why did he reject my request for concrete i only asked for 250 blocks to help buil those 60 level 8 forts

Ever been in a bar and seen the sign: "We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone"

Well there are an unlimited number of unspoken reasons that define the word "Anyone". For example:

Anyone who smells funny
Anyone who is a jerk
Anyone who is annoying
Anyone who is a troll
Anyone who is a smart-a$$
Anyone who still wears a Members Only jacket
Anyone who drives a Toyota Prius with an Obama bumper sticker

Take your pick - see if ANY one of those reasons may apply as to why you were refused service - LoL

Come on people - open up your comical genius and add a few more "Anyone" definitions - LoL

I am a cow
05-05-2013, 03:30 AM
Ever been in a bar and seen the sign: "We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone"

Well there are an unlimited number of unspoken reasons that define the word "Anyone". For example:

Anyone who smells funny
Anyone who is a jerk
Anyone who is annoying
Anyone who is a troll

Take your pick - see if ANY one of those reasons may apply as to why you were refused service - LoL

Come on people - open up your comical genius and add a few more "Anyone" definitions - LoL

Ok but those were blocks of love not blocks of specific top 1500 love the point is that the top 500 or 250 teams deserve to get blocks as well

Richie.
05-05-2013, 04:12 AM
I'm amazed that from such generosity there can be so much bitterness.

Urbz
05-05-2013, 04:32 AM
Cow your still lvl 92 like in your sig? ....cause just catches up to 91 myself....I'm thinking to turn of the lights on u ...all in love of course :).... Maybe in darkness u may fall asleep and quiet your mouth

Sugarymama
05-05-2013, 05:16 AM

Still bummed over it Self, but who knows? Summer in NY is about 6 weeks away and I'm a beach bunny to the 10th power. So you know what that means. We didn't have factions last summer, and I was pretty much ghost from the game and forum for most of it.

Sillybeans
05-05-2013, 08:24 AM

Yea, I wasn't thinking it out thoroughly enough. I didn't expect another forum-rite to jump in and expose it. It wasn't my intention to put the name out there; just that charlie had a few members going the extra mile.

Well I'll learn right? No learning difficulty's here!

Hopefully that nerd rager you've picked up doesn't hurt your reputation O.o If i remember correctly I posted a threat about being threatened by a guy i was hitting (cash cow) they're everywhere; I would say don't hold it ageist he faction but that guy had faction member's join in. Until the faction join's in as a whole, I say don't judge it from 1 member. The others could cool people :cool:

Does their name start with a letter and end in a number by chance? :-)

It's up to them to tell you!

Sorry to year that Sillybeans, :( Want to join mine and relax for a while in the top 250?

Chilling in a top 100 faction right now; explained everything and they're pretty chilled. Although I still won't be taking any chances like the last mistake.

Muse_boa
05-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Spillybeans, you didn't name names

Jaebee
05-05-2013, 09:13 AM

Anyone who smells funny
Anyone who is a jerk
Anyone who is annoying
Anyone who is a troll

Thank you for that...hilarious and well said!

Allow me to add a few more...

Anyone who is so dense as to not understand after repeated attempts by others to "show them the light".
Anyone who falls in more than one of the above categories.
Anyone who continues to believe PJ's drivel.
Anyone who watches or even worse, uses their DVR to record honey boo boo.

Jhenry02
05-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Snap, i record honey boo boo

Thief
05-05-2013, 10:20 AM
What i go away for the weekend and i miss all the fun :D

On a serious note i feel both Jhenry and Mcdoc have addressed this so now lets all just get along :D Hold hands and attack each other with our little pixle armies. :D

SGT Rud
05-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Personally I think that each person knew the other as an adult. It should all be handled now. The issue I have is when I raid someones base, an hour later I find things on my news feed that are worse than what the port-a-jon wall wasn't able to explain clearly enough. Please, kids play this game. Wow, someone took your grown money, which you can get back by raiding someone else, or waiting the length of time for that building to make it again. For those of you who wish to continue spamming my wall with garbage, I will visit your base every 5 minutes to collect your supply depots, every 30 minutes for the armory, and so forth...... until you appologize or are no longer in my news feed.

I put you in the same class of people as the ones who leave the toilet seat up for my wife at the resturant. I laugh histerically each time she walks out to the car.

dj maj
05-05-2013, 04:19 PM
lol don't worry i also got the boot without warning and i was one of the first members in charlie, they good people but just dont expect loyalty when u go there
Dam, yo. Did not expect Silly to get boot too. I feel better now lol.

Urbz
05-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Dj Maj .....loyalty? ....stop bro....that thing goes bout ways ... U want me to post your weekly donations for the last 4 weeks in our faction? ...I would embarrass u ....don't need to do that...

Jhenry02
05-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Lol a whole post full of rejects and ne'er do wells. You people slay me.

If you troll forums (cow and jeffrey) cause annoyances (cow and ericinico,l) don't donate (james and dj maj) leek information (sillybeans) and don't score WD points (dj maj.) I'm supposed to be greatful that some of us spend real money to win prizes you pay/or don't for with in game money. That's why the majority chimed in here, either because they were rejected or kicked out of a top 50 faction. Like Mcdoc said I reserve the right to deny entrance or participation from anyone.

Before anyone starts with the old I wasn't warned crap. Page 1, post 1, first words of every one of our forums was rule 1: participate. I've always been very lenient with players who say "hey, it's the wife's anniversary I won't be around for Greenland." But you disappear for week and I'm supposed to sit on a 3 billion dollar slot for you? Almost every person that was removed from Charlie had either been warned on a forum post or a private message. There was one exception "C." But when you score half the points of a person who doesn't even use tapjoy gold. You should have seen it coming. Sorry. I have free players, but they put up 25,000 WD points and donate a hundred million dollars or more during the weekend events. I myself only scored 20,000 points in the first WD event because I was in the hospital; but I let my faction know.

Oh and by the way for the genius who said 2 minutes is a reasonable time to drop off bricks? That's awesome, my guy had to wait an hour in their faction waiting list losing his iph bonuses. Then he gets 2 minutes when he is finally accepted? Yeah he wasn't around, so they removed him. So yeah I see why he got pissed and spammed morphlingmans wall. I didn't chastise or abash him at all; how could I when I felt like doing the same thing. We were trying to be nice to another top 50 faction, which wasn't what we wanted to do with blocks of love anyway. I was private messaged by Morphlingman himself, who I at least considered an e-acquaintaince. I tried to help him out and then he accuses me of spying. When he finally said enough was enough, I stopped. Only to have ohgreatitsryan spam my future blocks post.

Like I even need to spy, we use gold and it takes 2 minutes to find everyone's stats in a faction. Haha lol, United States Wolverines had their entire forum open to the world with all of their "intel" on it. I sent it to every VFF faction leader, only to be stabbed in the back by one of them too.

As for Mcdoc, I appreciate the kind words. But for those of you under the impression that Mcdoc is the over all leader of all VFF factions. Let me squash that thought right now. I run my faction. No one else. I take advice from all officers and members of my faction. Not one of you has any influence on what I do, or how I do it.

If you don't like me, here's a little secret; I don't care. I try to play nice guy and help random people when I can. But I have a bs limit each day, today it hit way early. If you want to join my faction, you have to play by my rules. That means you donate and participate. If you don't, pack your bags skippy. Every single person that was removed from my faction got top 50 prizes and didn't spend an inordinate amount of real money on their 1500 stat items. I'd say be happy with what you got.

Here's another reason to hate me, if you have 420, blunt, bong, reefer, or any other drug connotation in your name, I won't accept you either.

I answer to my faction members who actually want to be here. None of you, so as you continue to bash me; remember, there's 2 good reasons not to hate. Half the people you hate don't know, and the other half don't care. I'll let the 2 minute genius poster guess which one i am.

-J

Durt McGurt
05-05-2013, 05:37 PM
VFF Charlie. Still my favorite VFF team.

Poopenshire
05-05-2013, 06:14 PM
VFF Charlie. Still my favorite VFF team.Et tu BruteYou mean 2nd fave!

Ssne
05-05-2013, 06:16 PM

If you troll forums (cow and jeffrey) cause annoyances (cow and ericinico,l) don't donate (james and dj maj) leek information (sillybeans) and don't score WD points (dj maj.) I'm supposed to be greatful that some of us spend real money to win prizes you pay/or don't for with in game money. That's why the majority chimed in here, either because they were rejected or kicked out of a top 50 faction. Like Mcdoc said I reserve the right to deny entrance or participation from anyone.

Before anyone starts with the old I wasn't warned crap. Page 1, post 1, first words of every one of our forums was rule 1: participate. I've always been very lenient with players who say "hey, it's the wife's anniversary I won't be around for Greenland." But you disappear for week and I'm supposed to sit on a 3 billion dollar slot for you? Almost every person that was removed from Charlie had either been warned on a forum post or a private message. There was one exception "C." But when you score half the points of a person who doesn't even use tapjoy gold. You should have seen it coming. Sorry. I have free players, but they put up 25,000 WD points and donate a hundred million dollars or more during the weekend events. I myself only scored 20,000 points in the first WD event because I was in the hospital; but I let my faction know.

Oh and by the way for the genius who said 2 minutes is a reasonable time to drop off bricks? That's awesome, my guy had to wait an hour in their faction waiting list losing his iph bonuses. Then he gets 2 minutes when he is finally accepted? Yeah he wasn't around, so they removed him. So yeah I see why he got pissed and spammed morphlingmans wall. I didn't chastise or abash him at all; how could I when I felt like doing the same thing. We were trying to be nice to another top 50 faction, which wasn't what we wanted to do with blocks of love anyway. I was private messaged by Morphlingman himself, who I at least considered an e-acquaintaince. I tried to help him out and then he accuses me of spying. When he finally said enough was enough, I stopped. Only to have ohgreatitsryan spam my future blocks post.

Like I even need to spy, we use gold and it takes 2 minutes to find everyone's stats in a faction. Haha lol, United States Wolverines had their entire forum open to the world with all of their "intel" on it. I sent it to every VFF faction leader, only to be stabbed in the back by one of them too.

As for Mcdoc, I appreciate the kind words. But for those of you under the impression that Mcdoc is the over all leader of all VFF factions. Let me squash that thought right now. I run my faction. No one else. I take advice from all officers and members of my faction. Not one of you has any influence on what I do, or how I do it.

If you don't like me, here's a little secret; I don't care. I try to play nice guy and help random people when I can. But I have a bs limit each day, today it hit way early. If you want to join my faction, you have to play by my rules. That means you donate and participate. If you don't, pack your bags skippy. Every single person that was removed from my faction got top 50 prizes and didn't spend an inordinate amount of real money on their 1500 stat items. I'd say be happy with what you got.

Here's another reason to hate me, if you have 420, blunt, bong, reefer, or any other drug connotation in your name, I won't accept you either.

I answer to my faction members who actually want to be here. None of you, so as you continue to bash me; remember, there's 2 good reasons not to hate. Half the people you hate don't know, and the other half don't care. I'll let the 2 minute genius poster guess which one i am.

-J

Funny. You keep saying you're a "nice guy." But the more you post the more like a jackass you seem. I can see why others have called Charlie out. It all starts at the top, and you have left no doubt who the leader is.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Leaders of fake factions replete with hordes of phony, baloney friends.

They beg a GREEdy entity's bag men to take their REAL $$$$$ for FAKE AU.

The GREEdy entity then rewards them with trinkets, and the little lunatics scream with joy.

Ooooh, look at my FAKE stats, I is more powerful than you is.

They're gonna make war on each other's pretend bases, mom.

Daddy, help me, I has been attacked.

LMFAO, at idiots on parade.

Idiocy at its best!

Auspex
05-05-2013, 06:28 PM

This. ^^^^^^^^^^

Full of wisdom.
We have so many trolls.

I've admired the VFF teams and their well organized play style for some time and was very impressed when my own faction split into two well organized factions with the option of moving up or down depending on your ability or desire in the next war.

We don't have the camper faction yet but it may come as we grow. When there are not enough spots in an active factions to carry people on vacation etc.

McDoc my hat is off to you for the calm voice of reason you present here despite having your threads invaded by so many people on my ignore list it turned into pages of nothing.

I read your post on the cartel and I know this is the wrong thread but that one turned into a cat fight so I'll post here instead.

The need for the Cartel extends only to PJ and the many various other user names that PJ and his 2 or 3 helpers use.

When controlling the game or the biggest faction could no longer satisfy the need (scratch the itch), taking over the forums was the next logical move.

Building rumours, supporting them with fictional accounts, praising your own posts or using high school buddies (is pj 17?) or grandchildren. This tactic has been used so many times before on so many forums before. If it was 2005 I'd be impressed but it's a cell phone game and 2013.

As an old school tactic PJ is doing a fairly good job of it. I have stopped reading his posts long ago, I think Orson Scott Card would be sad to see his fictional tactics played out in an on line war game forum.

Now I have fed the trolls too much as well.

Poopenshire
05-05-2013, 06:48 PM
I never thought of PJ as Ender but I guess I shouod have seen the similarities.

asdfg12345
05-05-2013, 06:48 PM

-J
Not that I am asking to go back or anything but the reality of it is that I was "assigned to taking down wall and hitting defense leaders." Neither of those two tasks give alot of WD points. If all i did was wait for wall and def leader to go down then hit someone, I would have gotten over 25k points too.
Also, if you gave me a fair warning about donation like with everyone else, I would have stepped up on donation.

Don't think it was all that fair in my case but hey life aint fair. Life goes on.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 06:59 PM

Anyone is free to call my FAKE persona whatever they want to call it.

Heck, insult my REAL me, and I won't care.

I don't care what the real people I like or love say about me.

Why would I care what anyone says about the REAL me or the FAKE me?

I don't, but MOST of you are obsessed with me.

You've allowed me to win, and you fear the message, because many people have wised up about this scam.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Not that I am asking to go back or anything but the reality of it is that I was "assigned to taking down wall and hitting defense leaders." Neither of those two tasks give alot of WD points. If all i did was wait for wall and def leader to go down then hit someone, I would have gotten over 25k points too.
Also, if you gave me a fair warning about donation like with everyone else, I would have stepped up on donation.

Don't think it was all that fair in my case but hey life aint fair. Life goes on.

You don't need these idiots that pretend to lead a nothing thing, a FICTION, they think of as a FACTION.

You'll always be cool.

They hate you because you OUTCOOL them.

They'll always remain social misfits, using an online game to pretend they are kings.

AlexFoo
05-05-2013, 07:51 PM
holy **** do a bunch of you take this **** way too serious. LMAO

for the record, i'm all for the ****-talking. Most of the VFF folks I've seen post on here seem to be easy going folks.

The threadstarter needs to get a tissue and ask mommy to wipe his eyes.

lol.. just wow.

Thief
05-05-2013, 08:00 PM
VFF Charlie. Still my favorite VFF team.

Aww McGurt i thought we shared something special...you know that one night :D

Hahaha i like most factions to be honest. I guess its just about having fun for me and as long as there are not hackers lets have fun...this is a game afterall everyone.

grumpybear
05-05-2013, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Morphlingman;739923]So I come home from work today, cue up MW and what do I find. Some guy "General Kemper", talking s h i t and telling me to go F myself. I don't even know this guy, never attacked him, that I can remember and I certainly have never spoken with him. I never stock people so I know I didn't do that.
I've never talked trash or stirred up BS with others. I play the game for fun, not to get personal with the people I attack. But obviously this faction takes this game a little too personally. In my opinion Kemper you are immature and ignorant. Before you go talking trash and saying obscenities on someone's wall. Find out the facts and maybe use your brain and think about what your

Sorry to hear that. This a game, but like anything else there will be a few bad apple. Let it roll and move on, not worth your time.
Grumpybear
Leader VFF

Rough Neck
05-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Aww McGurt i thought we shared something special...you know that one night :D

Hahaha i like most factions to be honest. I guess its just about having fun for me and as long as there are not hackers lets have fun...this is a game afterall everyone.

I just want to borrow PJ's line:

"As an independent-owner-operator, and PROUD CARTEL member, I endorse your message."

Auspex
05-05-2013, 08:50 PM

Sorry, didn't mean Ender just from one of Card's later books he uses two people on line taking opposing sides and they use many 'mini' accounts to push their ideas forward and rally the opposition to silly ideas. If you can side with your worst opposition and lead them down a garden path fighting for something silly you'll win by default.

Cartel.... incoming silly idea.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Cartel.... incoming silly idea.

Giving Gree $100 for 1,500 FAKE "bars" of gold......silly idea.

Giving Gree 25 FAKE "bars" of your FAKE gold for 4 "make believe" hits during WD......INSANE idea.

I am a cow
05-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Cow your still lvl 92 like in your sig? ....cause just catches up to 91 myself....I'm thinking to turn of the lights on u ...all in love of course :).... Maybe in darkness u may fall asleep and quiet your mouth

come at me bro! A$$ spankings all round

Thegentleway
05-06-2013, 06:22 AM

All I'm saying is that you and your faction members lack self control. If someone makes you angry in a game or in RL, it's not an appropriate response to send them abuse. Try to control your emotions or seek some anger management.

As a human you chose your reactions. For example if you make a dog angry, it will bite you. The dog doesn't have much choice in the matter, it just responds. If you make a human angry, he has a choice how he reacts. The choice he makes defines him as a person and reflects the quality of his character.

Intel has a value; just because you don't value it doesn't mean others don't. Yes it only saves you a few hundred gold each war but that's still a few hundred gold.

-J

I don't hate you pal, I just think you are really self righteous and up your own backside. I'd go as far as suggesting that you hate yourself more than I hate you because you try so hard to justify being a nice guy.

Jaebee
05-06-2013, 07:55 AM
All I'm saying is that you and your faction members lack self control. If someone makes you angry in a game or in RL, it's not an appropriate response to send them abuse. Try to control your emotions or seek some anger management.

As a human you chose your reactions. For example if you make a dog angry, it will bite you. The dog doesn't have much choice in the matter, it just responds. If you make a human angry, he has a choice how he reacts. The choice he makes defines him as a person and reflects the quality of his character.

Intel has a value; just because you don't value it doesn't mean others don't. Yes it only saves you a few hundred gold each war but that's still a few hundred gold.

I don't hate you pal, I just think you are really self righteous and up your own backside. I'd go as far as suggesting that you hate yourself more than I hate you because you try so hard to justify being a nice guy.

You're an idiot, yes I resorted to "abuse", yet I'm really not angry. Quite to the contrary, I'm laughing once again at the idiocy we all get to see here so often, when people like you attempt to post some self righteous (and for you to call him that, is absolutely kettle/pot syndrome) BS. Hilarity ensues.

You are attempting to judge all the VFF Charlie members per your first line, which proves that your faction leader doesn't have much control over his poorly trained chihuahua (you...lots of loud annoying barking, not so much on the bite side).

Lastly, you may not "hate him", but you will certainly continue to "hate on him", or maybe you won't post a reply...lol

Durt McGurt
05-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Et tu BruteYou mean 2nd fave!

If my choices are:
VFF
VFF Alpha
VFF Charlie
VFF Lima
VFF Infirmary
VFF Camps & Tramps (Wins best name of VFF teams)

I vote Charlie all day & twice on Saturday. Doesnt mean I dont like the other squads but Charlie is my pick...even if it hurts. I think this little video fits well.

http://youtu.be/_OBlgSz8sSM

Did not include Bravo as they "opted" out of the VFF banner.

But Poop, fret not, you are in my favorite nautical themed group :)

Thegentleway
05-06-2013, 12:43 PM
You're an idiot, yes I resorted to "abuse", yet I'm really not angry. Quite to the contrary, I'm laughing once again at the idiocy we all get to see here so often, when people like you attempt to post some self righteous (and for you to call him that, is absolutely kettle/pot syndrome) BS. Hilarity ensues.

You are attempting to judge all the VFF Charlie members per your first line, which proves that your faction leader doesn't have much control over his poorly trained chihuahua (you...lots of loud annoying barking, not so much on the bite side).

Lastly, you may not "hate him", but you will certainly continue to "hate on him", or maybe you won't post a reply...lol

Good point about the self-righteousness. I'll concede that post was a bit SR. Will you concede you're an abusive idiot?

I'm not judging all the Charlie members. I'm just saying that Jhenry's and your behaviour is pathetic. This 'you offend my honour so I swear at you' is really childish and laughable. If the rest of your faction doesn't feel embarrassed then they are pretty classless. It's not a judgement. It's my point of view.

My faction leader has plenty of control because he leads by example and we all respect him. If he asks me not post on this thread then I won't. I don't really anything else to say. I just tried to make a point/observation.

I don't mean to hate on Jhenry. I just think he should invite his faction not to post abuse on other people's walls.

MaximumFun
05-06-2013, 01:22 PM
If you don't like me, here's a little secret; I don't care. I try to play nice guy and help random people when I can. But I have a bs limit each day, today it hit way early.
-J

Wow, I almost wish I didn't retire from VFF Charlie after reading this thread, but I've been enjoying focusing on KA (and very rarely lurking in MW forums to see what's going on).

Miss you and the guys, jhenry

BigBlueNationAWC
05-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Come on its just a game are you a kindergartener or something?
But I gotta admit this: I get hate mail sometimes too.

Jaebee
05-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Good point about the self-righteousness. I'll concede that post was a bit SR. Will you concede you're an abusive idiot?

I'm not judging all the Charlie members. I'm just saying that Jhenry's and your behaviour is pathetic. This 'you offend my honour so I swear at you' is really childish and laughable. If the rest of your faction doesn't feel embarrassed then they are pretty classless. It's not a judgement. It's my point of view.

My faction leader has plenty of control because he leads by example and we all respect him. If he asks me not post on this thread then I won't. I don't really anything else to say. I just tried to make a point/observation.

I don't mean to hate on Jhenry. I just think he should invite his faction not to post abuse on other people's walls.

Sigh...Where to begin? I concede that you may find me abusive (however, you have quite obviously cornered the idiot market). Starting from your first post here, you jump to incorrect conclusions...(some would say you "assume" too much, and you know what they say about that). Next, your first line clearly judged us all... "you and your faction members lack self control" ...that would not only be you judging, but doing so to people you've had zero real or imagined interaction with. Next, that you think for one second that your faction leader or anyone's for that matter has ANY control on what any member wants to put on another players wall is hilarious. They can say something after the fact, they can even boot them from a faction...but unless they work for GREE and can freeze or lock his account, then sorry...no real control there.

You have to be really far up your own backside to twist someone's reasonable request into betraying your generosity. You're giving bricks away and that's great. But if someone says you've got two minutes to drop them off, that's not questioning your generosity. There's plenty of reasons why they'd ask you to do that. There's no need to get all self righteous about it.

You've got to be kidding me with the 'defending your honour' BS though. Are you a damsel in distress or something?!? Either way I would be embarrassed to have such a foul mouthed individual with no self restraint in my faction. It speaks volume that you condone it. You really have to be jumped up to the mega max to be proud of an imbecile with anger issues sticking up for you. But you have to admit the manor in which he attempted to defend your so called honour is purely tasteless and brings you and your faction's reputation down.

The reasonable request, wasn't reasonable as the person was forced to wait on the outside for an extended period of time to simply be accepted to do THEM a favor...then after over an hour of waiting the receivers wanted to put demands (2min time limit, when he wasn't even around by that point because he got tired of waiting so long). Which is kind of like a homeless guy demanding you only give him your spare change on his time frame not yours.

As for the "defending his honor" part...clearly (for most anyway) that was said tongue in cheek, and that you missed the sarcasm...well, sorry for you. Next, unless you are in a 5 person faction, I would absolutely bet that some member of your faction has at one time or another put something on someone's wall that earned the "******" that GREE uses to censor...if I'm wrong, then congratulations on you and your fellow Monks and that you finally got wifi in the Monastery. Point being, why should any individual here feel embarrassed about what another individual says/types, etc...unless your child also plays this game with you, then I guess he or she could be embarrassed at some of your posts. But otherwise, who cares...I've (as most here have) had plenty of hate-mail after raiding/attacking and could care less...usually it makes me chuckle.

I've also noticed that you consistently assume someone using profanity means that they are angry or mad at something...sorry, but that's just not the case. I could call you a (please insert favorite expletive here) and remain perfectly calm and content before, during, and after doing so.

All that being said, please do continue to hate, judge, opine, assume, etc...I for one enjoy a good laugh.

Jaebee
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Wow, I almost wish I didn't retire from VFF Charlie after reading this thread, but I've been enjoying focusing on KA (and very rarely lurking in MW forums to see what's going on).

Miss you and the guys, jhenry
We miss you too Max, if only you'd been around to control this motley crew ;-)

Fazhang
05-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Dang this thread exploded

Thegentleway
05-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Sigh...Where to begin? I concede that you may find me abusive (however, you have quite obviously cornered the idiot market). Starting from your first post here, you jump to incorrect conclusions...(some would say you "assume" too much, and you know what they say about that). Next, your first line clearly judged us all... "you and your faction members lack self control" ...that would not only be you judging, but doing so to people you've had zero real or imagined interaction with. Next, that you think for one second that your faction leader or anyone's for that matter has ANY control on what any member wants to put on another players wall is hilarious. They can say something after the fact, they can even boot them from a faction...but unless they work for GREE and can freeze or lock his account, then sorry...no real control there.

The reasonable request, wasn't reasonable as the person was force to wait on the outside for an extended period of time to simply be accepted to do THEM a favor...then after over an hour of waiting the receivers wanted to put demands (2min time limit, when he wasn't even around by that point because he got tired of waiting so long). Which is kind of like a homeless guy demanding you only give him your spare change on his time frame not yours.

As for the "defending his honor" part...clearly (for most anyway) that was said tongue in cheek, and that you missed the sarcasm...well, sorry for you. Next, unless you are in a 5 person faction, I would absolutely bet that some member of your faction has at one time or another put something on someone's wall that earned the "******" that GREE uses to censor...if I'm wrong, then congratulations on you and your fellow Monks and that you finally got wifi in the Monastery. Point being, why should any individual here feel embarrassed about what another individual says/types, etc...unless your child also plays this game with you, then I guess he or she could be embarrassed at some of your posts. But otherwise, who cares...I've (as most here have) had plenty of hate-mail after raiding/attacking and could care less...usually it makes me chuckle.

I've also noticed that you consistently assume someone using profanity means that they are angry or mad at something...sorry, but that's just not the case. I could call you a (please insert favorite expletive here) and remain perfectly calm and content before, during, and after doing so.

All that being said, please do continue to hate, judge, opine, assume, etc...I for one enjoy a good laugh.

Sorry buddy, I know you're having a great time but I can't reason with someone who talks smack then calls the person who points it out the idiot. I would actually be an idiot if I did. You're in the wrong and your faction leader and the rest of your faction should tell you so. I enjoy a good laugh as well and I particularly enjoy the hypocrisy of you laughing at hate-mail then doing it yourself. Enjoy writing abuse on people's wall, and enjoy getting the last word as I can't be bothered to answer any more of your incoherent nonsense.

Jaebee
05-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Sorry buddy, I know you're having a great time but I can't reason with someone who talks smack then calls the person who points it out the idiot. I would actually be an idiot if I did. You're in the wrong and your faction leader and the rest of your faction should tell you so. I enjoy a good laugh as well and I particularly enjoy the hypocrisy of you laughing at hate-mail then doing it yourself. Enjoy writing abuse on people's wall, and enjoy getting the last word as I can't be bothered to answer any more of your incoherent nonsense.

There you go assuming again...I don't write abuse on people's walls. Have no reason to usually, and when someone does beat me I take it with a grain of salt, because it's a game. I do like how you ignored all the reason in my above post, can't really say I'm surprised though. Sorry English is incoherent to you, if you have specific issues with any words or phrases, do tell...I'd be happy to help.

Starling
05-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Ok ok ok so Instopped reading this thread a out 10,000 words ago. I love smack talking. I don't take it personal and I really don't mean what I smack talk either. Just having fun. So throw some smack my way because I like a good laugh.

I think Jhenry is a good dude. That was not smack talk btw.

CJthebaby
05-31-2013, 11:20 AM
watch out morph, i can get your account banned! ask me and ill do it!

Fazhang
05-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Nice bump haha