PDA

View Full Version : New boost armor

Sunsfan1caw
05-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Anyone know what this new boost armor is about and how it works?

It sucks that if you have blacks keys already (but less than 11), you don't get the option to open 11 at once to get the freebie. You would need to use up the ones you have then buy the 11 option. Pretty lame.

zhy
05-03-2013, 07:53 PM
i think its something really useless, from what i understood if u use the special armor to fuse, the result will have 150exp more, quite useless if u think u cant be sure of the result beside monofire n another mono, but if u do that u will end up with a crappy armor that u would prolly use to enhance another armor, but then it doesnt give that 150 more pts but only a few

deathexe
05-03-2013, 08:07 PM
i think its something really useless, from what i understood if u use the special armor to fuse, the result will have 150exp more, quite useless if u think u cant be sure of the result beside monofire n another mono, but if u do that u will end up with a crappy armor that u would prolly use to enhance another armor, but then it doesnt give that 150 more pts but only a few

I think it means using it as an enchancement material to get the 150 enchancement points, not through fusion. Them saying 'fuse into any armor' can be quite misleading I gues.,

Banjo
05-03-2013, 08:09 PM
My thoughts when I saw it was that if you get the boost armor. You can use it to enhance another armor and it will give you 150 ep for whichever armor you enhance it with, regardless of earth/wind/fire/spirit/air

Zodog
05-03-2013, 08:17 PM
I got it. I havent used it yet but it said it will give 150 EP, no matter the armor type. It has attack and defense of 1, and it cant be leveled. I'll try to get a picture up.

http://i.imgur.com/eyUNdeg.png

zhy
05-03-2013, 08:19 PM
uhm will have to check then :P when i saw fuse then i thought fuse :P enhancing didnt come into my mind :P

anyone already tried it? :P

edit : waiting for zodog to use it :P

Zodog
05-03-2013, 08:25 PM
uhm will have to check then :P when i saw fuse then i thought fuse :P enhancing didnt come into my mind :P

anyone already tried it? :P

edit : waiting for zodog to use it :P

Should I combine or enhance!? So much pressure!

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 08:29 PM
I think it means using it as an enchancement material to get the 150 enchancement points, not through fusion. Them saying 'fuse into any armor' can be quite misleading I gues.,yep, agreed. It should be just a material armor, we can directly use it to enhance our armor and gain 150 EP.

Zodog
05-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Okay I just used it to enhance the nemesis, and it actually gave me 180 EP. So while it says it will give you 150 with any armor, I'd recommend using it on fire armor!

http://i.imgur.com/NPUPmGL.png

zhy
05-03-2013, 08:46 PM
uhm not bad, shortly gree is selling enhancing pts :p cant gree make it permanent? or allow us to buy those also with gold, i dunno what to do with mine n farming snakeskin is boring, i would like 100k gold for 50pts :p

Sunsfan1caw
05-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks for testing Zodog! That's a great freebie! Must be 150 if doesn't match? Would be great for Starmetal!

And I'll say it again, that nemesis looks awesome. I wish that was the boss armor.

Sunsfan1caw
05-03-2013, 08:53 PM
uhm not bad, shortly gree is selling enhancing pts :p cant gree make it permanent? or allow us to buy those also with gold, i dunno what to do with mine n farming snakeskin is boring, i would like 100k gold for 50pts :p

Wow zhy, you're cheap :). I'd give 500k gold for 50!

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Wow zhy, you're cheap :). I'd give 500k gold for 50!
Basic fire and basic earth fuse together can gain 50 EP. That is just 300+300+25,000=25,600 golds+1 fusion stone

Petra
05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
So did you only get one fire boost armor? You can't craft any more or anything? If it was something you could use more than once I'll buy 11 chests right now ;)

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 09:10 PM
So did you only get one fire boost armor? You can't craft any more or anything? If it was something you could use more than once I'll buy 11 chests right now ;)just for once, and it is already good. For many 3 star normal version, I will use them as material to upgrade which can give me 90 ep, but this new boots armor can give 180, already good.

zhy
05-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow zhy, you're cheap :). I'd give 500k gold for 50! lol id give max 150k for 50 pts 500k means ur paying about 475k 1 fusion stone like harvey said, quite expensive imo lol well as said they could release it with both gold n gems, that might help some rich beginner to upgrade armors n so grees pocket too lol well id like to do it with gold too cuz at some point we all will end up bored of snakeskin n with billions of gold lol

RockLee
05-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Is the armor available though fusing or only from the dark's prince chests?

Please help! Thanks =)

deathexe
05-04-2013, 01:20 AM
Is the armor available though fusing or only from the dark's prince chests?

Please help! Thanks =)

Probably dark chest only.

Daemon
05-04-2013, 06:34 AM
I personally don't think this is a very good incentive to spend/buy gems - 150 EP is not a whole lot. I really hope they don't make this a reoccurring thing with a different element each week... that's not very exciting.

Sunsfan1caw
05-04-2013, 09:10 AM
lol id give max 150k for 50 pts 500k means ur paying about 475k 1 fusion stone like harvey said, quite expensive imo lol well as said they could release it with both gold n gems, that might help some rich beginner to upgrade armors n so grees pocket too lol well id like to do it with gold too cuz at some point we all will end up bored of snakeskin n with billions of gold lol

Basic fire and basic earth fuse together can gain 50 EP. That is just 300+300+25,000=25,600 golds+1 fusion stone

Yes, there are a few basic armors that will fuse for a 50 EP armor. The problem is the fusion stones. I don't get tons of them and will not farm for fusion stones, way too boring. I would gladly pay 475k for a fusion stone. Worth it to me, I have 9 million in gold and it just keeps piling up. I'm too lazy to constantly craft basics and use those for enhancement. Right now, it's pretty boring and I just check in 4 or 5 times a day to kill the boss, fight in arena and collect gold. Not currently enhancing anything (nothing left worthwhile right now) so I can't even craft armor because I'm maxed on inventory (25 above it, actually). Just waiting for next boss to see what armors I can use up.

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Actually, for the arena reward, weekly boss reward, gold and silver keys, we can gain at least 10+ fusion stones every week, 15+ if lucky, I believe it is enough for us to boots our enhancement.
Anyway, I suggest to open an option of buying fusion stones, I guess the price would not exceed 0.1 million each, otherwise too expensive.
Yes, there are a few basic armors that will fuse for a 50 EP armor. The problem is the fusion stones. I don't get tons of them and will not farm for fusion stones, way too boring. I would gladly pay 475k for a fusion stone. Worth it to me, I have 9 million in gold and it just keeps piling up. I'm too lazy to constantly craft basics and use those for enhancement. Right now, it's pretty boring and I just check in 4 or 5 times a day to kill the boss, fight in arena and collect gold. Not currently enhancing anything (nothing left worthwhile right now) so I can't even craft armor because I'm maxed on inventory (25 above it, actually). Just waiting for next boss to see what armors I can use up.

Sunsfan1caw
05-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Ha, I opened 15+ gold and 10+ silver and got three fusion stones. Gold is not an issue for me. Again, I would glady pay 500k for 50 EP, but to each his own.

Just wait until you've already maxed all the armor you want. See how the gold just piles up and then come back and tell me if you would spend 500k for 50 EP, lol.

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Actually, golds are not the problem for me now, even I've done the crazy upgrading which cost me nearly 3 million golds, it just 5 days savings, for normal upgrade, the golds will never dry out.

I only judge a thing with fair price, of course many of us can afford that price, but much more people cannot, and the damn fusion stone is not worth that much.

I got 3 of them from 10 medusa fights, and gain 30+ though opening 20 gold chest, if there is a trade system, I would glad to sell them all to you:)
Ha, I opened 15+ gold and 10+ silver and got three fusion stones. Gold is not an issue for me. Again, I would glady pay 500k for 50 EP, but to each his own.

Just wait until you've already maxed all the armor you want. See how the gold just piles up and then come back and tell me if you would spend 500k for 50 EP, lol.

Sunsfan1caw
05-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Actually, golds are not the problem for me now, even I've done the crazy upgrading which cost me nearly 3 million golds, it just 5 days savings, for normal upgrade, the golds will never dry out.

I only judge a thing with fair price, of course many of us can afford that price, but much more people cannot, and the damn fusion stone is not worth that much.

I got 3 of them from 10 medusa fights, and gain 30+ though opening 20 gold chest, if there is a trade system, I would glad to sell them all to you:)

"Fair" is subjective. And "worth" is whatever someone is willing to pay. I would be willing to pay 475k for a fusion stone, so it would be worth it to me. I am not trying to speak for the masses, only for myself. What works for you might not work for me and vice-versa.

And yes, if we could trade, I would ship my 9 million gold to you for your 30+ fusion stones. Gold I can easily get, fusion stones I cannot. But alas, everybody plays their own game and trading is not possible :).

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Well, you are right, this equals you gain a fusion stone as daily reward without any gold earning. But I think why not make this number to 2 or 3, 1 is too boring, just like current daily reward, like 250 golds.. 2 arena energy.. wtf...
If for 2 or 3, me and zhy sure glad to purchase:)

"Fair" is subjective. And "worth" is whatever someone is willing to pay. I would be willing to pay 475k for a fusion stone, so it would be worth it to me. I am not trying to speak for the masses, only for myself. What works for you might not work for me and vice-versa.

And yes, if we could trade, I would ship my 9 million gold to you for your 30+ fusion stones. Gold I can easily get, fusion stones I cannot. But alas, everybody plays their own game and trading is not possible :).

zhy
05-04-2013, 12:29 PM
well personally i just wanna enhance some armors without farming snakeskin in future, n as i can earn only about 500k per day i dont wanna become a dad b4 can max out a 70