PDA

View Full Version : King pin boss tier/leveling question great for all to know moving forward answered.

MajorPain
05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Okay i've been looking through the forums for quite a while looking an answer for this but haven't been able to find anything yet. What i'm trying to figure out is that before if you started a boss event in one tier you could not level into another during that event even if you did in fact do it in level you would stay in the tier you triggered in the beginning. Now that was how it worked with bosses going to level 35 and there was one top prize. My question is that what if i level out of my current tier for example after boss 5 get the prize and before boss 10, after boss 10 would i now be in that new tier?

Stats if this will help. level 50, attack 50k, defense 65k. health regen 23 percent. Will i need gold to take him out at level 50 with the 1min wait trick?

Thank you to all that read this and respond.

ohgreatitsryan
05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
You stay at the tier you start, and you'll need gold starting at 36 at the latest.

MajorPain
05-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Thank you very much.

riderrod
05-03-2013, 10:47 PM
So I read a thread in Crime City about the levels for the boss events, but I've never seen one here. Can someone post the boss event tiers and their approximate strengths?