PDA

View Full Version : Winter is COMING - don't be left out in the cold! Top 100 Guild

SoCalWolverine
05-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Winter is COMING! The next major Battle will be starting very soon - don't be left out in the COLD!

You have to be in a Guild to get the rewards, and we got excellent Top 100 rewards last battle and Top 200 rewards the first battle. Join now before it is too late!

We finished 92nd in the Battle for Blighted Woods, up from 138th place in the Battle for Dragon's Roost - and we are still improving and getting stronger! We now have open slots so this is a great opportunity for you to join an established, accomplished guild.

If you had been with us you would have received the following rewards from the past two Battles:
Increase in Attack from units earned: +8660 (+5436, +3224)
Increase in Defense from units earned: +10513 (+6633, +3880)
10% Fewer Casualties
8% More Magic Defense (+5%, +3%)
3% More Beast Defense
+1 Additional Honor from Battles

Desired Minimum Requirements:
* A/D ratio of 1.5x your level
* Active, daily player especially during Battles
* $100K initial joining donation
* $75K per day donations
* Light to Heavy gem usage
(Higher stats, gem usage, and larger donations will have priority)

We do make exceptions for all of these, it depends on specific situations. So contact us and let's see whether we are a good fit together!

Current Guild Bonuses (available immediately to you upon joining):
* Building Upgrade Speed -22%
* Building Upgrade Cost -18%
* Casualty Decrease -5%
* Guild Member Increase +16
(This cycle we are focusing on bonuses vs. walls so these are growing quickly.)

If interested, send me a PM and/or send us a request - our Guild invite code is 959-401-905 (Kingdom Age Guild).

Regards,

- Wolverine

SoCalWolverine
05-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Only a few days left and two slots open. Join us before the battle and reap the spoils of war!

Nacon10
05-07-2013, 01:12 PM
It's spring and summer is coming

mikev
05-07-2013, 01:17 PM
how about active free player?

SoCalWolverine
05-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Active free players are welcome. Please PM me your stats, or just let me know your KA name and ID and you can request our guild so we can review them. (See my signature below for our invite code.)

SoCalWolverine
05-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Only one spot left open on our team and war is coming. Anyone interested in joining our 92nd ranked guild should PM me or send us your request now before it is too late!