PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else fed up?? Just reply...

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 02:39 PM
U know what I mean. I've bought lots of gold til now. But everyone can't or won't do that. I respect that greatly. And with the new concept of non-matching rival list, getting beat up by far lower stats players and the hard to trigger boss, U won't make it without lots of gold. That is not the game I want to play.

Kot
05-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I agree with every thing m8. Gree f...... up AGEIN

2nd dan
05-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Agrees and waiting 5 months for a support ticket to be answered a joke!!

Hakim
05-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Agree. How hard is it not to mess things up with a data push. I can't find a single target I can hit in my rivals. Just insane.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 02:48 PM
I agree with your basic premise. Everything else, I've already said.

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 02:52 PM

I know PJ, I know. But strong cartels don't come without a peoples revolution. So. Ur with us or do you just wanna watch?

Spanish Fly
05-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Gree hire some people that know WTF their doing or hire me. I'll do just as bad of a job and will probably save you money. You like money right?

Rowdydowdy
05-03-2013, 02:59 PM
So close to just being done with this stupidity.

Brahmin
05-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Gree hire some people that know WTF their doing

It's a real shame, this game has potential

soulnmysole
05-03-2013, 03:07 PM
can we please organize a successful boycott??

Spanish Fly
05-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Perhaps, Apple will give me a refund if I'm just honest with them. "Apple, can I have my money back?...What's the reason for my request? Well, I'm an idiot."

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Perhaps, Apple will give me a refund if I'm just honest with them. "Apple, can I have my money back?...What's the reason for my request? Well, I'm an idiot."

If you're forced to pay for play it could maybe be force majeure.

Brahmin
05-03-2013, 03:24 PM
can we please organize a successful boycott??

Sounds like a good idea to me

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 03:26 PM

.....but no, that won't happen. The only way ro change things is to put the preassure on GREE. Apple wouldn't bother if I waved my iPad in Captain Cooks face...

Sardaukar
05-03-2013, 03:28 PM
If Gree makes 60,000,000 a year from all of their games and Apple gets 30%...about $20,000,000 a year...yeah I'm sure they'll be happy to side with you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Money talks folks.

Spanish Fly
05-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Here's the kicker. There are mass attacks going on everywhere. PVP activity is shooting through the roof. Would you be in a hurry to fix this if you made money from the game? I can hear it now, "Wait! Don't fix it! Look! They're attacking each other and leveling! Hahaha!!"

More attacks = more XP = more leveling = decreased WD points = more gold spent = $$$$$$$

Justdavew32
05-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Why oh why do they keep doing it???? Is it really that hard to leave the blxxdy thing alone. They were doing so well to with some good vents. I used to go quit far into th boss even. But now because of all this sh1t I am camping! Well done Gree another big pat on the back for your great developers! Does that sound like I'm pissed off?

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 03:41 PM

It is not the simple statement of facts that ushers in freedom; it is the constant repetition of them that has this liberating effect.

Liberate us...

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 03:43 PM
If Gree makes 60,000,000 a year from all of their games and Apple gets 30%...about $20,000,000 a year...yeah I'm sure they'll be happy to side with you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Money talks folks.

Yea, thats on their income side. Wich just lost my contribute. And probably several others. Even if they gain on others they still have their post on costs to handle. Wages. How about handling 10,000 tickets? Or 100,000. In just one game. MW is one of their flagships. With potential. Customers ratings mean quite a lot. How about klicking in to app store and make a resume?

kostam7
05-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me
I am there in a heartbeat

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 03:45 PM
It is not the simple statement of facts that ushers in freedom; it is the constant repetition of them that has this liberating effect.

Liberate us...

Yes, like Carthago. Bring it on.

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 03:48 PM
same man im gettin sick of ticket after F**cking ticket..everday its something new with gree..they are greedy and not 1 of thier admins reply back to me..they let hacker factions contine..ya they got 2 big deal what about the other 1000 of them..i know multi cheaters that i have reported with screen shots and yet they are still playing..PJ couldnt have been more correct about this s hit

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 03:48 PM
I know PJ, I know. But strong cartels don't come without a peoples revolution. So. Ur with us or do you just wanna watch?

If people are serious, I am definitely in for the duration.

Ky_Gill
05-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I agree! This new rival list was my last straw. This game is getting worse and worse. They won't see anymore of my real money, that's for sure.

groovdog
05-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Losing to people with 30-40% lower stats, matched with people cant beat (funny thing is many cant beat me either). Thinking about going free only going forward (already done it in one of three Gree games I play). Guess the next fiscal quarter isnt looking quite as good huh?

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 03:52 PM
If people are serious, I am definitely in for the duration. im defo in wit u PJ.i been chatting to u on my wall anyways..my act is name tommy..just let me know what the plan is and im most defo with it..u are about the only one i have seen with some brains prior to this thread..

Sardaukar
05-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Yea, thats on their income side. Wich just lost my contribute. And probably several others. Even if they gain on others they still have their post on costs to handle. Wages. How about handling 10,000 tickets? Or 100,000. In just one game. MW is one of their flagships. With potential. Customers ratings mean quite a lot. How about klicking in to app store and make a resume?

That actually gives me an idea. If you truly think they are messing up this game, leave a review in the apple store. People rely on reviews when deciding to download an app. If you don't like the game leave a bad review. If you do, leave a good one.

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 03:56 PM
That actually gives me an idea. If you truly think they are messing up this game, leave a review in the apple store. People rely on reviews when deciding to download an app. If you don't like the game leave a bad review. If you do, leave a good one. thats a good ideal going to apple store now and leave the worst review ever..gonna tell potienal players how u gotta be a hacker to play here and to have fun u gotta buy gold bc greedy azz gree made it that way..sure u can play for free but will u gain any stats..he ll nah maybe a coulpe hundred from valor that will die same day u get it

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 03:58 PM
That actually gives me an idea. If you truly think they are messing up this game, leave a review in the apple store. People rely on reviews when deciding to download an app. If you don't like the game leave a bad review. If you do, leave a good one.

Now we're talking Sardukar! Thumbs up! How about suggesting everybody we can get hold of to go in an do that? We start with you and me. Easy.

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 03:59 PM
And just for the sake I set up a poll. And laid down my barrels.

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 04:00 PM
And just for the sake I set up a poll. And laid down my barrels. looks like its 100% so far.. the game is more a hassle then fun

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I hear ya man... I'm sick of it. And lets watch CJ AKA Mr. Censorship.. AKA The Gree Shill silently watch without response. Typical nonsense.

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 04:04 PM
I hear ya man... I'm sick of it. And lets watch CJ AKA Mr. Censorship.. AKA The Gree Shill silently watch without response. Typical nonsense. ya man i have sent him many emails on here and on the game app support..still nothing..he dont give a s**t as long as his pockets are getting fat..

Sardaukar
05-03-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm just saying leave an honest review of what you think. We don't want to make it look like we're unreasonable folk with pitchforks out for nothing but revenge because we feel wronged do we?

People should be encouraged to leave reviews of the app. Do NOT encourage negative reviews, encourage honest ones, whichever they may be. If this game needs fixing, the reviews will certainly reflect that. If not, the status quo will continue.

bucknut
05-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Wow...kygiacomo "Tommy" can type and can not sound like he is half baked... I know I'm reaching a little bit. Wish I would of saw this when you were in Alpha before you stole.... I mean "purchased" Xander's account for real money against Gree's policy... How is that working out for you by the way? FYI this individual was banned for wishing harm to a member's children...

Not hijacking this thread...I have a short attention span and go off on tangents

Carry on

fuzzlenutz
05-03-2013, 04:17 PM
It seems the 2 they got got the level 10 prizes anyway

same man im gettin sick of ticket after F**cking ticket..everday its something new with gree..they are greedy and not 1 of thier admins reply back to me..they let hacker factions contine..ya they got 2 big deal what about the other 1000 of them..i know multi cheaters that i have reported with screen shots and yet they are still playing..PJ couldnt have been more correct about this s hit

Rowdydowdy
05-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Heading over to Apple for the review.
I had two players in the game. Now I'm down to one. Reminds of when I quit smoking. Ahhhh

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm just saying leave an honest review of what you think. We don't want to make it look like we're unreasonable folk with pitchforks out for nothing but revenge because we feel wronged do we?

People should be encouraged to leave reviews of the app. Do NOT encourage negative reviews, encourage honest ones, whichever they may be. If this game needs fixing, the reviews will certainly reflect that. If not, the status quo will continue.

You're absolutly right! I left an honest review right now. This game has potential. But stability in gaming rules and conditions, possibilities for non-gold palyers, support, dealing with hackers and more can be a lot better. And at this point I would NOT reccomend it. Simple. Thanks bro'.

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Heading over to Apple for the review.
I had two players in the game. Now I'm down to one. Reminds of when I quit smoking. Ahhhh

Lol guess you wouldn't recommend doing both at the same time?....

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Wow...kygiacomo "Tommy" can type and can not sound like he is half baked... I know I'm reaching a little bit. Wish I would of saw this when you were in Alpha before you stole.... I mean "purchased" Xander's account for real money against Gree's policy... How is that working out for you by the way? FYI this individual was banned for wishing harm to a member's children...

Not hijacking this thread...I have a short attention span and go off on tangents

Carry on

Most of Gree's "so called policies" benefit Gree.

Isn't it time we worry about what benefits US?

kostam7
05-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Writing honest reviews is only the start. We should all go free. I am sure Gree will start listening to us if we are all together. But to be realistic it won't happen. It s our human nature that always drives us for more... For top 10, highest wd points in our faction, that new fancy air unit etc

Rowdydowdy
05-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Lol guess you wouldn't recommend doing both at the same time?....

No wouldn't want to do it at the same time..
I feel better about deleting the one player than I did about tossing the smokes!

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 05:07 PM
the list was fixed it seems

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Writing honest reviews is only the start. We should all go free. I am sure Gree will start listening to us if we are all together. But to be realistic it won't happen. It s our human nature that always drives us for more... For top 10, highest wd points in our faction, that new fancy air unit etc

Well, a couple of hundred read the thread, a couple of dozens voted and ticking up, the reveiews rolling in at appstore. A few hundred more and we at least shake the surface. And when the surface shakes something usually can be found beneith it. I wrote reviews and tickets and laid down my weapons. Wasn't harder than to open a bottle of beer. Guess we'll see how far from realism we can get ;)

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
No wouldn't want to do it at the same time..
I feel better about deleting the one player than I did about tossing the smokes!

Delete the second and you can start on the smokes again ;)

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 05:24 PM
the list was fixed it seems

Yes, the lvl matching was suppose to be better nownbut the unpredictable outcome was still there I think - several still says they get beaten up by players with far lower stats. haven't checked though (stopped doing pvp).

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 05:32 PM
One more thing to consider.

Why do you want to be punching bags for the two top factions?

All we have to do is NOT declare.

Just don't push the button.

Sure, some greedy, anxious faction will; let them get clobbered.

All we have to do is sit back and enjoy the fun.

All of us are important, not just the two so called top factions.

I am no longer a member of either faction.

I have no dog in this fight, and you shouldn't either.

If you REFUSE to fight, they can only fight each other endlessly!!!!!

Baltimore Bully
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Greedy is just a s$%#y company that cares about money nothing else. I've been playing since the game first came out and it is just getting worst and What about the fact Greedy keep pushing these wars and events on us not giving us time to relax. I'm really sick of that.

Air Force Vet
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM
I think gree needs to take into account that a higher level rival can do more damage. For instance, I beat up a guy 2 levels below me and raided him for 2 mil. Someone 2 levels above me could do the same to me.

zayden
05-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Keep the revolution going, gree won't change until they start losing money. I left a bad review on apple as should everyone else and don't waste another dollar of your hard earned money on this game until it's fixed.

Rowdydowdy
05-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Delete the second and you can start on the smokes again ;)

One addiction a day.😜😜

kygiacomo
05-03-2013, 05:56 PM
One addiction a day.���� it will add up in time

GTZ
05-03-2013, 11:12 PM
the best way to get back at gree is to stop playing or stop spending

Natjo
05-03-2013, 11:29 PM
So, are you guys regretting what you spent on this game? Are you thinking, "man for what I spent on this game, I could have bought myself a new 50 inch flat screen TV... or an actual round trip ticket to Ireland... or a condo in Florida... or gone on an African Safari..." So now Gree has that money. Now the guys working at Gree can buy that new 50 inch flat screen TV... or an actual round trip ticket to Ireland...

We have rewarded Gree for the entertainment they have provided to us. Are you no longer entertained? Then no longer reward Gree. Reward yourself. Do something else with your money.

I personally have found the interactions with other players to be the most enjoyable facet of this game, especially the interactions with my faction-mates. Because of this game, I've been able to laugh (and laugh and laugh, actually to the point of tears) with new friends from around the globe. I never would have met these friends if it were not for this game. There is no price tag imposed on that. In fact, the game is free. Since 2011, I have gone through stints where I've played free, bought vaults of gold like candy in WD, and have also spent small amounts here and there. There is a personal balance that must be found by each of us for how much we spend on the game. I play for fun. I don't play to win. I used to play to win, but to win what? When factions operate strictly to win, you see friends get booted if they don't meet whatever bar has been set by the faction, or they start to disagree about what the donation requirement should be, or they move up to a better faction just so they could get one more award unit. What's the point of all that if it isn't fun?

So PvP doesn't work like it did before? Did all the guys in my faction become less fun because of it? Some may have, because they are cranky about it. So what? Don't PvP if you don't like it. There are still faction wars and all the WD events and map missions. PvP is still possible, but annoying, so don't do it until its fixed. I'll be playing, but spending little to no gold: whatever I need to spend to stay in good graces in my faction and also still have fun with the game.

I agree that Gree is an infuriating organization with a horrible quality control track record, and among the world's worst customer service. Send your bad reviews if that is how you feel. I sent a rant to Gree complaining about how inept they are. I don't play because I like Gree. I play in spite of Gree.