PDA

View Full Version : I'm loosing to players 150k stats lower than me

Intrance
05-03-2013, 02:03 PM
I have 230k att. Just today I'm consistently loosing to players less than half my stat. What's going on?

soulnmysole
05-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Yep, and the rivals list is ****ed up. The game is unplayable now.

Philsbase
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
losing to people 500k lower than me it's a joke funny really ...........

Kot
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Im loosing to players with 400k lower.

Intrance
05-03-2013, 02:09 PM
I think I'm loosing interest in this game fast....

a4194394
05-03-2013, 02:19 PM
he is probably using unlimied SP cheating. I just uses my 70K attack and lost a 950 def rival.

FooFighter
05-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Same thing. I just lost 7 in a row all to people with half the defence of my attack. This is completely ridiculous. And now my rival list has players up to 20 levels higher than me when this morning there was a 3 level difference max.

Vertex
05-03-2013, 02:34 PM
So I believe some of those players are skill point hacking. I am also losing to players with 30% of my attack score.

Philsbase
05-03-2013, 02:37 PM
So I believe some of those players are skill point hacking. I am also losing to players with 30% of my attack score.

my lost fight was not to a hacker he is well what i think a respected player.... but who knows these days

Poopenshire
05-03-2013, 02:40 PM
I just lost to someone 250k less stats.

A faction member lost to someone 1 MILLION LESS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kot
05-03-2013, 02:43 PM
No its not hackers, its rivals I have used as cash cows for a long time...
It started 10hours ago for me

Kot
05-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Now one of the players attacked me back, he won every time, his attack is about 330k and my def is 750k

Yankster
05-03-2013, 03:04 PM
According to gree support... The units are randomly generated by the computer to select your best unts. So if your rival brings in a unit that is stronger than yours and in addition to the mystery of the skill points and mysterious bonuses, will determine if you win or loose... I've got an email that says this.

My thought is how randomly generated could your best unts be if you are only bringing your best units into battle?

Fl@sh
05-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I'm the guy that lost to someone 1 million lower than me. There is no logical excuse for this other than the skill points are back to being factored in at an alarming rate.

Ssne
05-03-2013, 03:23 PM
The game is broken. That is obvious. Whatever server load they did to get the boss working broke the PVP mechanics. I'm losing all fights, doesn't matter what's the scores are.

Paisthecoolest
05-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Someone just lost to me who had 175a and I have 105 defense. He had unvaulted money, so I was okay with it

jmoreau80
05-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Now one of the players attacked me back, he won every time, his attack is about 330k and my def is 750k

If I were you, once they fix it, I would go nuts on that guy! LOL

Natjo
05-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Yankster, you started by saying "According to Gree support..." So I knew right away you got the wrong answer. Gree support neither knows how to play the game nor how to fit it. They have proven repeatedly, when they actually do get back to you.

Hakim
05-03-2013, 04:19 PM
I can't even play the game now with how messed up the new data push is. Not a single rival I can come close to attacking.

For the love of all that is holy at least make the playable.

Yankster
05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I'm the guy that lost to someone 1 million lower than me. There is no logical excuse for this other than the skill points are back to being factored in at an alarming rate.

That's gotta hurt...

Yankster, you started by saying "According to Gree support..." So I knew right away you got the wrong answer. Gree support neither knows how to play the game nor how to fit it. They have proven repeatedly, when they actually do get back to you.

I sent a couple emails of how the balance of skill points factor into actual defense/attack in a sense to get a better idea of how or if they actually work or are taken into account. I just couldn't figure out a) how a loss to a player with 120k stats and their top 45 units weaker and b) how was I level 112 with 380 allies getting attacked by level 180 - 250 with 1000's of allies... Not just once but multiple times. Cause after 12 hits I receive "player top weak to battle" came up but I'd subtract my losses and have 90 or better in an hour...

Chuck5
05-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Same here I lost to someone with 60k d if I remember right...my attack is around 100k I don't think people are hacking skill points with the amount of people having the same problem...😡come on gree!

jjm521
05-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Off topic, but i wanted to praise you for making me a nice chunk of coin last week 🙋👍

groovdog
05-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Still seeing losses to people 30-50% lower than me. Hit a guy 65% of me (shown stats) and lost 3 times in a row. My boosts and faction are probably about average as well for my level/stats.

Not the huge gaps some are seeing but often similar %. And a huge change from 24 hrs ago.

Jhenry02
05-04-2013, 12:57 AM
I'm losing 130k to 95k it happens

ffp
05-04-2013, 02:14 AM
When you guys talk about losing to a lower defence player, are you talking about where his profile says 8k but when you attack, its suddenly 65k? That happen to me today.

bloving
05-04-2013, 05:40 AM
It really is mind boggling and ridiculous!!

possum
05-04-2013, 05:51 AM
It's kind of annoying when this happens. Only thing I can fathom is that they must have added some type of algorithm that adds a layer of chance in encounters.

I really don't mind as this goes both ways as I've beaten back people with higher stats. What that algorithm is or how exactly it comes into play is a mystery. It feels like Risk where you roll high numbers, but who knows.

meinnepa2
05-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Same problem here, only difference I'm only level 51. I had close to double the atk vs def. I had more allies. But it always seems to happen on my 1st rival atk. After that I can beat them constantly until I move on to a new rival. Sucks when you are doing the consecutive wins goals and it keeps resetting to 0. Also in the rival stats it would show their ally count of say 200, then after I would lose I would recheck their stats and then it would 416 over and over on each rival I checked after the initial loss. I just logged after about 4 rounds of that.

Also been getting messages that the game cannot load a persons base. Been getting a name on the rival list and thats not the base I end up at.

Thats just my short list of oddities.

Philsbase
05-05-2013, 07:35 AM
this has still not been fixed lost to a guy today several times who had 600k less defence than my attack ...................

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-05-2013, 07:38 AM
Gree, why would I spend real money...to get stronger units...if I am going to lose to weaker people who don't spend money?

Tokin Tim
05-05-2013, 07:11 PM
GREE this losing to people with less than half of my stats is pathetic, I have 160k attack and lost to someone on 88k defence and I've heard a lot worse than that too!! And I'm losing up to 3 high valour units per fight which is annoying when it's to someone half as strong, AND... My rivals list is now full of people on 500k plus people and hardly anyone has less than 200k, I know there are lower people but I can't see them so how come I can only see harder people yet they can all see me, and I can get attacked and lose the full £3.6 mil about 5 times an hour but when I rarely find someone low enough to hit now it says they're too beat up, so why the hell am I getting hit 50+times an hour!!!! it's a complete waste of time fighting or even playing and it seems this last update has put loads off bothering any more and me included, you've completely messed it all up and made it pointless getting stronger when people can lose to someone with 25% of their stats!! It's insane and I don't blame people keeping their money away until it's sorted and I'll be soon the same! It's going to make the battles a joke!!!!!

thunder
05-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Get this fixed before the next wd. Its one thing you lose in regular game play but another thing you lose in wd that you might be spending real money on. I lost about 12 attacks that i should of won in ireland.

Joker/J
05-05-2013, 08:35 PM
I have been posting my solution on each one of these threads hoping it gets traction. If everyone quits buying gold until they fix it, then after they lose thousands of read dollars, they will fix it. All they cares bout is making money, so if that dries up it will get fixed. I sent a ticket when I first had it happen and I got a canned response blow off. Hit them on their bottom line...Boycott Gold!!!

Dry
05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't know what the hell .. It used to be ok , now I just lose to a lower stat then me ,,

Bravo20
05-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Very junior member here!

When someone of 1mil stats loses to a player of less than half, that is wrong, however I will put my two cents worth in, if I may.

I have, for the past two campaigns and their relative events, seen people pass me by due to the energy that they have. Some have got close to over +60k in both att/def.....why? because they chose to put their skill points on energy. In the meantime since I started this game I put ALL my points on attack and defence and really have nothing to show for it. If this algorithm is now factoring in, I say about time.... not to the extent that it has been occuring to those individuals who posted prior to this, but really I would not mind a break where I could easily defeat someone say +60-70k in raw stats that were energy whores!

puffypete
05-05-2013, 08:59 PM
I think this is the 1,000th thread on this. Talk about beating a dead horse. It'll get fixed, cool your jets.

I think it's a conspiracy to get all the gold buyers to buy more gold! Shhh, don't tell anyone I told you.

Auspex
05-05-2013, 09:51 PM
My boosted stats read 38% higher than my actual stats. I get attacked constantly by people who are 20-30% higher attack over my defence. Many leave 30K donations a few leave 60K and one even left me 90K please continue to post the "I lost on the first hit only" message. ^^

Seriously I think the def stat has been tinkered with by Gree.

It would be nice to actually know what tomorrows game mechanics will be like. I can imagine the day I dump points into energy they will not do any more LTQ PVE events.

CRAWFORD
05-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Yeah this if ****ed up. Did CJ say anything anywhere about them looking into this? Makes no sense at all. My top 45 were all better than his and I lost every single time. I lost 15 times to someone with 40,000 less than me. What the heck is going on? What the heck? I don't think spending money on the tournaments are logical anymore.