PDA

View Full Version : Rivals List Recently Changed?

mwmark
05-03-2013, 01:29 PM
In the past hour or so my rival's list has changed drastically, i see guys regularly lvl 200+, allies from 400-100000.

I barely see anyone at my level now

Anjunbeats
05-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Same here. Suddenly I see all those level 200+, while I am level 173. Sucks!!!!

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Yepp! Tough opponents....

bxhx
05-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Yeah I noticed the same thing... I'm getting more money this way though... as a player with fewer allies but better units, this is really helpful!

MadManDK
05-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Yes, just got very interesting, used to be able to beat 95% of my list, now I'm looking at lord and others, where I'm dwarfed, lol.

CJ D
05-03-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm seeing 200s...getting attacked by 180s, and I'm 138....this is getting immensely aggravating.

saurabhdvi88
05-03-2013, 01:38 PM
This will kill the game....end of modern war.....lol

Anjunbeats
05-03-2013, 01:39 PM
So PvP just died for me. I cannot beat anybody... Might have to drop my allies to 300 or so. Great job Gree, once again.

Polaris79
05-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Not only lvl change, but i see ppl with more allies now, and their stats are higher and higher than mine...

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Arrgh. Me too. Well at least I raided while it was possible.;)

Franks79
05-03-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm level 92. Now I can see 7 levels up and 3 behind. Used to be 1 or 2 each way. But my biggest difference is I can only see my rank, 1 below and 1 up. This is helpful for me. Now I don't have to sort through the crap and all the players who quit long ago.

Bronson
05-03-2013, 01:42 PM
This change is brilliant! I can finally get some decent BPs instead of fighting puddings!

Bronson
05-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes, just got very interesting, used to be able to beat 95% of my list, now I'm looking at lord and others, where I'm dwarfed, lol.

I can ask him to drop by your base if you like lol

mwmark
05-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I hope its related to a recalculation of boss health :P here's to hope!
And I hope they change the rivals list back.

JohnG@ST6
05-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Just got beaten badly by this 180k defence and I'm 250k attack... Lol, this is just crazy. And I haven't even got to trigger the boss yet though I've done like twenty hits....wtf...

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Were did the other thread go?

Anyway this is what I wrote...

I just cant believe it... well maybe I can..

There were a few ways that MW could still be seen as a game, there were decisions that could be made to create a strategy that would generate cash, increase stats, hide players etc

I was one of the lucky ones, I saw three members drop due to the past rival update, everyone I guess has now been changed, you have to now be at your full allies count, all the work to adjust our allies for different members and create a wd strategy has gone out the window, I can see why its done, the more you spend the better your stats....

I did read a thread which mentioned moving things back as they where, it didn't change anything, I was a mid range player and the leader of a one of the ( I think ) coolest teams around...

My stats with 373 allies were at 125,000 attack and 170,000 defence, not the greatest at all, but all hard earned and paid for ! I might lose a battle every now and again, however in the last 10 minsI have lost 3 times... lol my rival list includes players from 250 to 6000 allies - most have around 250,000 defence...

I based the game around attack and raiding which has now gone, I am sure no one really cares, I am one of the strongest in my faction, I had given instructions to all members to drop allies to be safe and gain some income, this now has completely backfired, so...

Is this it? is this the new format of the game?

If it is I have no problems at all, I came here to learn some things, I enjoyed the game and members so much that I stayed...

I really cant see the benefit of Gree doing this, I know the ploy is to get campers to move, but the raiders did quite a good job of upsetting them anyway, I believe this could potentially be the worst move yet, I felt sorry for the players hit before now it may be all of us....

I wont threaten to leave or boycott, but now having built my player around a concept which no longer works, It would seem that I am no longer required by Gree...

Finally, As I mentioned I wasn't a camper I spent a good deal of money as well....

It wont happen but someone at Gree please confirm that this is the new format so some of us can move on...

Thanks guys and girls!

KFH
05-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Same here can find maybe one person within my range. As for raiding finally found a building lv 8 not collected and my game froze up. The gree gods hates me

soulnmysole
05-03-2013, 01:51 PM
I am level 53 with 245 allies, I have a player on my rivals list with only 1 ally.. yes 1 single ally. Also players with 2000 allies.

Gree fix your ****.

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Its based on rank for me. I'm a colonel and have nothing but colonels and majors. Ally amounts vary drastically.

Brahmin
05-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Gree fix your ****.[/QUOTE]

NO kidding, what's the deal, do they allow monkeys access to the computers from time to time.

MadManDK
05-03-2013, 02:03 PM
I can ask him to drop by your base if you like lol

Nice buddy, lol. I have had more visitors the last 30 min. than the last month, but they all loose at this point, so guess luck is part of the deal. ;-)

bloving
05-03-2013, 02:06 PM
I've seen nothing but majors (very few), colonels and way above. I'm level 168 with 630 allies, 190 k att, 243 k defense. Everyone I've either tried to hit or gone to their stats have 400k att/500 k defense or more....what am I suppose to do with that??? :)

LagBolt
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Lol, this has been the norm for about 6 weeks for me. Gree not listening even though no one wants it. Why does gree never comment on it?

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 02:09 PM
This has been the way for a few of my old members that left, I really thought i was due to the fact they didn't buy GOLD...

Nope we are all on it now, I now should stop attacking immediately, this could be in my favour, I have a big enough vault to allow me to stop raiding, and camp and at level 115...

Cant be bothered really... good luck all

Remember it's not Cj's thought, poor guy will get a really hard time on this issue... :)

PEACH276X
05-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Level 145 attack 120k defense 150k getting my back kicked in by guys with double that. Cant even raid without skull getting bashed. WHATS GOIN ON!!

SoccerStud
05-03-2013, 02:10 PM
I usually can blind attack 75% of the time. Everyone is now better then me on my battle list

shaydbrayd
05-03-2013, 02:14 PM
What fun is a freaking WAR GAME when you can't actually attack other people? The best part of the game is attacking others! This change is absolutely terrible and I am absolutely done if this new look sticks.

All of the fun for me is finding people to attack and raid, it is an effing WAR game for Christ's sake!

a4194394
05-03-2013, 02:15 PM
i think this might be a trick that forces you to buy gold units because I find now the list matches players stat higher than you ONLY.

Most of my friends and me, because of camping now/before, are sure can beat 80-95% of rivals. But after the change, I have refreshed hours only to find 5 ppl stat lower then me with 3 are unlimited SP hackers, two of my friends still haven't refresh out one lower than them. At the same time, I've been attacked 5 times, none of them lost. attack back ,all of them are lower at least 10K stat then me. What are these mean? everybody will mostly ONLY match player higher then you. Are you ready to buy gold? Nice, after you raise your stat, you'll match higher rival ONLY.

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 02:18 PM
I have 120,000 attack and cant find someone to trigger the boss!

lol

erickd271
05-03-2013, 02:20 PM
i have 219,000 attack and 215,000 defense and getting crushed because im getting matched with people that have
1,000,000+ attack -.-

calvin98
05-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Same! Nothing u can do anymore

Brahmin
05-03-2013, 02:24 PM
I usually can blind attack 75% of the time. Everyone is now better then me on my battle list

This seems to be another obvious ploy by gree(d) to get us to buy more gold. There is no shame in their game. Just when I get to be the strongest in my rivals list by buying up gold units the rug is pulled out from under me. I've only been playing for a couple months now and while I do enjoy the game, it seems this company's primary mission is to keep us on the treadmill!

Brahmin
05-03-2013, 02:26 PM

Not true, dump the game and move on!!!

ruth
05-03-2013, 02:26 PM

Except buy gold units...that's exactly what they want, is for us to pay more money. As a free player, I'm getting really tired of this.

Muse_boa
05-03-2013, 02:27 PM
This change is brilliant! I can finally get some decent BPs instead of fighting puddings!
Lol, Yeah i'm shaking in my boots now

Web323
05-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah, got screwed on this one. Half of PUN is on my list now. I used to see level 165 to 250, and now it is 200 to 250 and I am level 194

aether100
05-03-2013, 02:33 PM
I use to be able to win against 75% or more of players my rival list now it is around 10%. great, more time I have to waste with this game looking at every rivals stats:-(

BigD@wg
05-03-2013, 02:35 PM
I just visited (and I don't mean attacked) about 40 rivals on my list. All of them are stronger than me. I assume I still see their unboosted stats so there is absolutely no way I can attack and beat anyone on the list.

Considering I lose battles in WD to player with 50-75k attack less than me....what am I to do now?

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 02:39 PM
This will kill the game....end of modern war.....lol

Hi El :)

It really could :(

c

Muse_boa
05-03-2013, 02:40 PM
If it is now based on rank, then i can stop playing now

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Except buy gold units...that's exactly what they want, is for us to pay more money. As a free player, I'm getting really tired of this.

You buy gold units, then you get matched with stronger players :(

a4194394
05-03-2013, 02:41 PM

this is actually 'cheat' you to buy gold units then you seems stronger than some of the rival in your rival list. However when you refresh, you will find only stats still higher than the 'after-funded' you can be attacked. so buy another more gold? LOL.

possum
05-03-2013, 02:41 PM
What a lame change.

The only solace I can take from this is that I went from an hourly PVP player to a daily player since I really can't PVP efficiently anymore. So maybe it's not bad after all, as the PVP treadmill--the only thing I really did in this game--has stopped.

Good job Gree. Your change is having the opposite effect.

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 02:42 PM
I just visited (and I don't mean attacked) about 40 rivals on my list. All of them are stronger than me. I assume I still see their unboosted stats so there is absolutely no way I can attack and beat anyone on the list.

Considering I lose battles in WD to player with 50-75k attack less than me....what am I to do now?

You beat me to it.... :)

I did the same and took a visit to my rivals list and 1 out of 40 could be raided - I'm level 119 attack 130,000

The game is over...

mflawler10
05-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Nice improvement Gree! Way to 'fix' what wasnt broken!

Perilous
05-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Same here… I now can only see rivals that have 200k plus defense. My att is 130 K so I can do nothing now… collect from buildings and get my ass kicked. This might be the final straw for me.

Adm.J
05-03-2013, 02:48 PM
That's ok. It's not triggering all that well anyway. Very inconsistent.

Auspex
05-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Well I can see two seperate changes perhaps 3

Previously I could only see up and down 1 level each way now I can see down 3 and up 7 I'm @73 I was hoping this would happen as I've been raided by someone level 80 (unsuccessfully) and I couldn't even see them on rivals list once they fell off my newfeed. They had been good for at least 2 million a day, hate to lose track of cash cows.

Second the Allies # used to be exactly the max that level could take to battle never showing me the number they had just the max they were going to bring, I never saw anyone with less than the max # of allies for their level and never more. Now I can see many with less than max and ones with more actually show the number they have added.

Possibly the ranks have been set to 1 up and 1 down I haven't been able to see anyone with less than 1 rank below me or above me.

Farming has improved by 200% for me. at least 80-90% of my rivals list I can beat now. I can also go raid and attack players with less than max allies which i've never even seen before but some have 120 allies less than max for their level.

I think it's a bit unfair to them to suddenly be exposed to fully allied up players with units to match while they were still trying to grow an army slowly.

Is this an Anti Camper move by Gree?

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Please be patient with our services.

Due to overwhelming demand for our RAID & LOOT SPECIAL, I'm unable to respond as quickly as you'd like.

Not to worry, we will continue to honor all coupons and special rate offers.

If you were referred by a pal, don't worry, he'll get his, too.

THE CARTEL (Indpendently owned and operated for almost a week)

Hivesy
05-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Yep my allies have gone from my level + or - 5 levels and similar allies to all level 200+ and general the lowest rank. I have no chance especially now I've dropped allies.

Muse_boa
05-03-2013, 02:54 PM

Previously I could only see up and down 1 level each way now I can see down 3 and up 7 I'm @73 I was hoping this would happen as I've been raided by someone level 80 (unsuccessfully) and I couldn't even see them on rivals list once they fell off my newfeed. They had been good for at least 2 million a day, hate to lose track of cash cows.

Second the Allies # used to be exactly the max that level could take to battle never showing me the number they had just the max they were going to bring, I never saw anyone with less than the max # of allies for their level and never more. Now I can see many with less than max and ones with more actually show the number they have added.

Possibly the ranks have been set to 1 up and 1 down I haven't been able to see anyone with less than 1 rank below me or above me.

Farming has improved by 200% for me. at least 80-90% of my rivals list I can beat now. I can also go raid and attack players with less than max allies which i've never even seen before but some have 120 allies less than max for their level.

I think it's a bit unfair to them to suddenly be exposed to fully allied up players with units to match while they were still trying to grow an army slowly.

This is not anti camper, but anti fighters

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Gree fix your ****.

NO kidding, what's the deal, do they allow monkeys access to the computers from time to time.[/QUOTE]

They don't "allow" monkeys.. They are just completely staffed with them.

groovdog
05-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Nice one Gree. Will be spending my bonus and calling it a day if you leave like this. I have now discovered everyone who is above me in the 90s after not seeing a single one all morning as I raised the cash for my LE building. I cant find anyone to attack/rob so I cant trigger the boss since I am on 73 prestige where hits are 195 energy. God you guys could **** up a wet dream. Same thing in KA. Box event where cant get boxes because am on the last part of heroic LTQ. Quit running 3 events at once or I (and many others) are done.

Repeat Defeat
05-03-2013, 02:56 PM
At least I am not the first to notice.
and I am strong for my level.

possum
05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah, smart move on their part. Let's make a change with the intention of trying get more gold, but has the opposite effect as more people play less and as a result, will be less inclined to buy and/or spend gold under "normal" circumstances just because they interact less with the game.

jb483
05-03-2013, 02:58 PM
i'm not for from deleting this game, been playing for well over a year but this is bull****.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Better vault that cash, real fast, 'cause PJ comin' to take out your trash!!!!

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 03:00 PM

I would say yes and no, I have been an attacker since starting MW but cant beat most of my rivals in the list...

Before I was in the top 10% of my list having won many events and completing LTQS etc... now I'm in the 10%...

I'm using my news reel to trigger bosses as I cant find opponents, I must be in the category of 'the perfect' gree customer, got money, spends money, has faction - 32 members, takes part in all events...

Now can't really play, I am seriously trying to think of ways to rework the situation with my faction....

Auspex
05-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Certainly this will be a problem when people try to drop allies for WD events to put a gold army and lose less cash units while @ the same time in regular play they will be sitting ducks for raids.

I feel like I should wait til Gree finishes the game before I decide on a strategy to play. The first 3 I was using have all been made useless, at least camping for months has given me a reasonable IPH so I can donate to my faction.

CJ D
05-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Just wow. Used to get hit a couple times a day. Got hit 15 times in 40 minutes just now. Have a faction member at 89k stats lose to a player with 32k defense. 3 times in a row....

Rowdydowdy
05-03-2013, 03:05 PM
It's almost like they want to run people off.

Yankster
05-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Just wow. Used to get hit a couple times a day. Got hit 15 times in 40 minutes just now. Have a faction member at 89k stats lose to a player with 32k defense. 3 times in a row....

Only 15 times.. That's nothing... You should be thankful.. I've gotten hit 68 times with in an hour time frame..

CJ D
05-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Make that 26 times in the past hour...I'm gung ho about this game too. But this crap will make a guy quit in a heartbeat!

CJ D
05-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Only 15 times.. That's nothing... You should be thankful.. I've gotten hit 68 times with in an hour time frame.. wow....I'll quit complaining now....

General James
05-03-2013, 03:11 PM
I have 85 allies and I'm seeing people with 4000 allies WTF I need to raid for the LT building

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Please be patient with our services.

Due to overwhelming demand for our RAID & LOOT SPECIAL, I'm unable to respond as quickly as you'd like.

Not to worry, we will continue to honor all coupons and special rate offers.

If you were referred by a pal, don't worry, he'll get his, too.

THE CARTEL (Indpendently owned and operated for almost a week)

your vision could be true kind sir...

Gree ... Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind...

AWP
05-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Well done gree.

That is the first time I realized how important those green news are.

And i am even more safe than before, because all the player with higher stats than me CANNOT find me!

So I cannot beat anyone in my new rival list, but the same apply to those players see me in their rival list.

Hence, those people failed to raid me would probably be my future rival list.

Welcome to the newsfeed age.
And great job gree as usual.

Madcowdave
05-03-2013, 03:16 PM
I used to be able to beat around 95-99% of my rivals, and rarely saw a hacker. Now I can only beat 50-75% of them and about half of them look like hackers (huge #'s of Lead Soldiers, 1000+ transport raiders, etc.). My stats have been climbing quickly just like everyone else, so I don't think I've just fallen behind.

Question: At level 120-ish how many Lead Solder's can a player legitimately have? I know it takes a lot of XP to farm and I'm not sure where they're farmed.

erickd271
05-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Accidently attacked PIRATE JUSTICE ...........
Now I must suffer the consequences

ppownage
05-03-2013, 03:20 PM
onzin lulkoek bull****!!!! 500k def against my 60k attack in my rivals list... seems legit

Brahmin
05-03-2013, 03:22 PM
It's almost like they want to run people off.

It sure seems like it.

Rapg635
05-03-2013, 03:22 PM
I have been playing since September, only really "learned" how to play December/January as far as building a base, defenses, etc. with a little gold I ave gotten myself to level 140, 125/155 stats. Not the greatest, but far from bad, I think. All of my rivals are now well into the 200's with a/d from 180/210 well over 500k. WTF am I going to do with any of that. Well, I have Ben unhappy with some gree things in the sat several weeks. I'm just going to hang out and watch, can't do much else. If gree doesn't change things, or I start getting attacked/raided heavily, than I am done. No more gree, no more money for gree. I'll say now, just in case, once I was able to access this forum, it made all the difference in my game play. Thanks to all those who have replied to my questions, and provided such a great deal of info o others. Maybe I'll still be here in a week.

Tournai
05-03-2013, 03:24 PM
onzin lulkoek bull****!!!! 500k def against my 60k attack in my rivals list... seems legit

Ziekelijk! Its crazy! Got hit by 3 Guys all with 15 levels above me and 200K stats!

Paisthecoolest
This is annoying

Resabed
My 50k attack vs his 8025. I lost 5 times in a row. I think something is amiss...

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Accidently attacked PIRATE JUSTICE ...........
Now I must suffer the consequences

No accident, you thought I was weak.

Come to daddy, let's play Modern War.

jb483
05-03-2013, 03:28 PM
so what he's a bad ass, this keeps going he'll be the only bad ass since everyone else is going to take their money
somewhere they have a better chance of winning, like a casino or the lottery for instance. GREE you really screwed the
pouch on this one

a4194394
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM
even the richest man won't waste money for gets nothing, just like add A/D by gold and then find nothing changes in his rival list. Good strategy, gree.

DaHoosier
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Wow it has definitely changed. Seems very much more based on rank.

Also very odd results in some of my battles losing to players 20% below me in stats.
I like it in some ways, generally seeing better targets for me.

But wow seems like a very drastic change all at once.

erickd271
05-03-2013, 03:35 PM
No accident, you thought I was weak.

Come to daddy, let's play Modern War.
Well since there is other imitators out there i wasn't sure. But it was my fault because i didn't check your stats first.

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Even better, found someone to attack out of 10 refreshes on rivals list...

Now feel my anger!!! Im 120,000 attack there 86,000 defence...

LOST

Doooooh!

Justdavew32
05-03-2013, 03:39 PM
The great Gree party goes on. Can they not just leave the thing alone. Theybwere doing so well to!

imscrewed?
05-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Stupid Greed again. Screwing up the rivals list for the umpteenth time now. At 200 allies I can't see anyone close to me in number of allies. Everyone is like 450 allies and above. Is Greed trying to force people to quit or they just that stupid? I can see 1, 2, even 3 million stat players with full allies. No reason to spend a dime on this game as Greed continues to screw the non heavy gold spender.

groovdog
05-03-2013, 03:54 PM
No reason to spend a dime on this game as Greed continues to screw the non heavy gold spender.No they pretty much screwed everyone who isnt in a Top 10 faction which includes plenty of heavy spenders.

Whodi
05-03-2013, 03:54 PM
I have 120,000 attack and cant find someone to trigger the boss!

lol

I think that’s the point of the rival change. The only two ways to trigger the boss is to attack (& win) or do missions. Since most people are currently to the mission event that leaves little energy to use. Which means that you’ll need to purchase gold to refill your energy, or so they hope……..

Adm.J
05-03-2013, 03:58 PM
No need to win (yet). I've been on the losing end and still triggered. But it's way inconsistent. And there's always the maps...

Skyser30518
05-03-2013, 04:02 PM
No they pretty much screwed everyone who isnt in a Top 10 faction which includes plenty of heavy spenders.

Wrong! They screwed everyone. I'm in a top ten faction. My list changed about two months ago. Remember that thread "My Rivals List Just Exploded". I begged and pleaded. Apparently they didn't listen to us and instead pushed it on everyone else! Our faction wall is blowing up the same way top ten or not, everyone is screwed. Add that to the new attack system where stats don't matter. It's just luck of the draw.

Sorry everyone, we tried to stop this 6 weeks ago. Ask Lagbolt. Sent in more tickets than I can remember.

Jhoemel
05-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Yeah i thought it was just me but looks like everyone have experienced this. U can see people not u cant even scratch

jkppkj
05-03-2013, 04:11 PM
I am able to trigger by doing missions at the Insurgent Camp, almost no energy or XP, just have to wait about 5 minutes between each trigger. And I've already run through that map 5/5 times too.

Rivals list is impossible now for me, I'm at level 42, with 19K attack. I used to be able to attack at least 2/3 of my list. Now everyone seems to have 20K defense or more, but more importantly since Wednesday, I need to have almost double the attack of the person I'm attacking if I want to count on winning.

Skyser30518
05-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Remember this thread. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47864-My-rival-list-just-exploded...

Skyser30518
05-03-2013, 04:17 PM
CJ answers on the second page of that thread.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm liking this, level 23 of the boss and all 1 hit cash attacks.

The rivals list rocks.

The primates can't throw poo all over my walls and scurry away for the moment.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2013, 04:27 PM
The primates? Are you an alien of some sort?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2013, 04:36 PM
My rivals list is fixed now

gero
05-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Three pages and no response from Gree? Can't say that is surprising. Fix this, it is impossible to attack or raid anyone regardless of their stats. Just lost a raid to someone with 200,000 less defense than my attack!

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Its fixed, in which case well done GREE!

a4194394
05-03-2013, 04:43 PM
seems the list fixed. my rival list come back to +-4lvl and +-10allies.

Auspex
05-03-2013, 04:45 PM
They have changed it again since my last post.

Now I can see rivals with either the correct # of allies for their level or a few less. I can't see anyone with 100 less allies.

I can see all the way down to private on rankings. I can still only see one rank up but that may be a level issue anyone two ranks above me would need at least 30 levels on me.

I can see up only 4 levels and I can't see down even 1 level. my level to my level+4

Clownius
05-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Add me to the list of OMFG what just happened to my rival list.

Im a Droid player and a medium to heavy gold spender. Used to being the big fish in a small pond. I was able to hit blind as for my level i was a serious contender. Lost maybe 1 in a 100 blind hits.

Level 159 with 500+ allies
Attack 530,467 (as i see it) 320,361 (as others see it)
Defence 887,152 (as i see it) 401,379 (as others see it)

My rivals list now includes level 200+ with 250k+ defence. The closest i have seen in over 10 list refreshed is 5 levels higher than me. 20+ being normal.

Oh and im loosing against people with 150k defence. They are pulling 360k+ defence vs me pulling 260k attack.... what the hell is going on here? Its like none of my attack boosts work anymore and even then im hitting lower than my unboosted attack.

Something is seriously broken here Gree.....

Chances of me spending more gold at this point are very very low.

Philly982
05-03-2013, 05:01 PM
CJ answers on the second page of that thread.

Skyser30518 is absolutely right. I have also had this rivals list for months and there were many that complained then, seems like almost everyone will be complaining now. And from having this rivals list for months, I learned quickly that if you use gold to get stronger it only places you against stronger rivals. This is why I have not bought gold for months now. So in a way I am happy that Gree has saved me lots of money. Thanks Gree!!

Clownius
05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Ok rivals list has more normal match ups again. but im still wondering why im still hitting less than my unboosted stats. Lets not even get into why my boosts seem to be doing nothing.

sbs2716g
05-03-2013, 05:12 PM
They fix the list but we are still losing to lower stats player.

Nouife
05-03-2013, 05:22 PM
The rival list seems to have been fixed for me too. I can see -3/+4 levels (I'm lvl 70) but the new thing is that all of them seem to have the 'normal' number of allies for their level (lvl x 5). I used to see people with 200-2000 allies, now everybody has around 300-350 allies. The thing is, I have 550 allies so I should not be able to see them...

Auspex
05-03-2013, 05:41 PM
The rival list seems to have been fixed for me too. I can see -3/+4 levels (I'm lvl 70) but the new thing is that all of them seem to have the 'normal' number of allies for their level (lvl x 5). I used to see people with 200-2000 allies, now everybody has around 300-350 allies. The thing is, I have 550 allies so I should not be able to see them...

@ level 70 you have 350 allies the rest are not counted and until this morning had never shown up on a rivals list. I have often looked at rivals stats and noticed they have 800-2000 allies but they all list @ lvl X 5 in the rivals list until a few hours this morning when it listed like a WD event but showing you their level.

General Maximus
05-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Looks like they fixed it! Thank goodness. My rival list looked like a who's who of Top 10 faction members there for a couple hours.

Nouife
05-03-2013, 05:58 PM
@ level 70 you have 350 allies the rest are not counted and until this morning had never shown up on a rivals list. I have often looked at rivals stats and noticed they have 800-2000 allies but they all list @ lvl X 5 in the rivals list until a few hours this morning when it listed like a WD event but showing you their level.

Well what just happened to my rival list is the contrary to what happened to yours then, because I used to see people with thousands of allies and now I just see their 'effective' number of allies...

Perilous
05-03-2013, 06:10 PM
As mentioned the fight list is fixed… But I am now losing players with half the defense of my attack and also having only half the units.

Colonel Jessup
05-03-2013, 06:12 PM
That list was awesome while it lasted. It was the only time I've really done pvp since I started my account

Kara T
05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
That list was awesome while it lasted. It was the only time I've really done pvp since I started my account

I agree....I am a little bummed that it is back to normal.....I was having a lot of fun.....much better choice of targets...only downside is that I had no chance of going over vault to save up for the train station upgrade.

LagBolt
05-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Still the same for me. I have 25 allies and all my rivals have 400+.

Why only fix it for some people gree?

groovdog
05-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Still the same for me. I have 25 allies and all my rivals have 400+.

Why only fix it for some people gree?But are they the same level? No offense if you are 70 with 25 allies you should get spanked. It should be on levels and a little bit of allies not just level alone. Allies is your choice and you should bear the consequences. Being level 70 and lets say 275 allies and fighting guys at 76 and only seeing guys with 150K stats when you are 50K is not a reasonable choice.

LagBolt
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM
But are they the same level? No offense if you are 70 with 25 allies you should get spanked. It should be on levels and a little bit of allies not just level alone. Allies is your choice and you should bear the consequences. Being level 70 and lets say 275 allies and fighting guys at 76 and only seeing guys with 150K stats when you are 50K is not a reasonable choice.

The old rival list was based on ally level. I never lost a fight in 4 months. But this is what you dont you dont understand. My rival list is grouped by "power". At 25 allies, I have 20k defense and my rivals now have 30k attack. If I go to 500 allies, I will have about 80k defense but my rivals will have at least 100k attack. Do you see how allies are pointless?