PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Won't Load!

T..
05-03-2013, 12:38 PM
I have over half of my fellow Slaymenz that crime city wont even load for! We r in battle Gree, come please help us we cant win like this

Dipstik
05-03-2013, 12:43 PM
You could have a problem with static buildup in the flux capacitor. Try putting your device in any clothes drier with a lot of towels and those little sheets that reduce static electricity. Put the Drier on "delicate" because your device is a delicate piece of electronic equipment! If you do this, you won't have to worry about Crime City not loading.

Carlos Norris
05-03-2013, 01:37 PM
You could have a problem with static buildup in the flux capacitor. Try putting your device in any clothes drier with a lot of towels and those little sheets that reduce static electricity. Put the Drier on "delicate" because your device is a delicate piece of electronic equipment! If you do this, you won't have to worry about Crime City not loading.

Quoted for truth.

Mikecore
05-03-2013, 01:56 PM

I am dying to hear your definition of farming...i have seen many players who use that strategy...share the big truth with us! Don't keep everything for yourself!

nopenopenope
05-03-2013, 03:15 PM
My problem is Crime City loads....if it didn't one day that may be all it takes to kick this pig!