PDA

View Full Version : Here comes Columbia ...joe army top 10 again

Jahootie
05-03-2013, 11:57 AM
So what are all you cry babies gonna say when I rise up smack your mama, and take a top 10 again.......
I think the darkness will cry most?....anyway all can go pound

TOP 10.....HERE WE GO..........

YES WE CAN...........AGAIN and AGAIN .........look up its A bird, a plane......no it's JOE ARMY
And McGurt I have a look out for you in Provincetown

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 12:22 PM
People like comebacks and underdogs.

Durt McGurt
05-03-2013, 12:25 PM
So what are all you cry babies gonna say when I rise up smack your mama, and take a top 10 again.......

YES WE CAN...........AGAIN and AGAIN .........look up its A bird, a plane......no it's JOE ARMY

Thank you for adding me to your signature. I prefer Truro, but close enough.

Big Apple
05-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Don't drink and drive buddy

Richie.
05-03-2013, 12:33 PM
New hacks??

Poopenshire
05-03-2013, 12:50 PM
New hacks??

nah some are still not patched, which would make it easier to find them.....

see to get people off your backs you would just need to get rid of the bad people, admitt you screwed, and move on with good people.

people don't believe you becuase they know what happened. Just own up to it and say you cleaned house and are moving on with a clean team.

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 05:06 AM
We hold our heads high, and our middle finger higher........

You can't stop us, not even contain us

DustyAmI
05-04-2013, 08:32 AM
YES JOES ARMY will be top 10 again.
LOCK UP your daughters lockup your wives
Run for your guns! Run for your lives!!!
Joes Armies back in town you can try to break
Us but you can never keep us down

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 08:35 AM
The biggest statement anyone can make about WD is to not participate. Let the addicts play alone.

Chris5900
05-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Don't give them attention. That's all they're try to get. Let them be stupid else where.

BringIt
05-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Just shut up joe army

Poppa
05-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Any faction that got cought hacking should have been disspanded. Talk all you want your still branded. What does it matter?

Jahootie
05-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol...sucka........enjoy your many transport raiders, ang glitches on android...
I would rather be a joe , then a vff, darkness, vff Charlie whatever.....my dad will beat up your dad...lol...

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Lol...sucka........enjoy your many transport raiders, ang glitches on android...I would rather be a joe , then a vff, darkness, vff Charlie whatever.....my dad will beat up your dad...lol...I do like the taunting.

Crypt
05-04-2013, 02:41 PM
the list made me laugh, just because ja wasn't on it people started proclaiming justice had been served. list or no list i think ja will be top 10 just like joy killaz

honest Abe
05-04-2013, 05:56 PM
The correct solution for gree is to blow up the factions shell with its illegitimately purchased upgrades. GREE ARE YOU LISTENING? This may perhaps merit it's own thread.

JhdjrbOBO
05-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Im sure Joe's army will continue to be top 10... until the results come out. hopefully next time Gree will shut the faction down after they don't take care of the situation. keep denying you have hackers and you will continue to be removed from the position you illegitimately earned. kick the hackers and settle for 25. then you will at least have your dignity and you'll keep your position.

Gritix
05-05-2013, 06:15 AM

Do yourself a favor and pick up the closest object near you (Preferably your iPad/iPod) and smash into your head a thousand times you lifeless loser. Have a nice day ;)

senex morosus
05-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Leave it to GREE to decide their fate. Just thank them that they finally did the right thing and got rid of two hacktions.

Jahootie
05-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey gritex why don't you tell everyone how you guys got all those bonuses.....you lifeless loser
Now go back in in basement...oh no did I spill the beans.....