PDA

View Full Version : Gree Support Question

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Alright, I was doing a little spring cleaning around my base. I had a bunch of base decorations that I was selling. I was in the clicking zone (tapping sell and sell again to confirm) when I accidentally clicked on my level 9 war factory and sold it. Soon thereafter I did the same thing with my with my level 6 elite training facility. The lag I was experiencing didn't help much but still my careless mistake. I am now stuck on 70/80 for the current event and wouldn't you know it, I don't have enough Bradleys in my inventory(which requires level 3 war factory). I purchased a new war factory but of course there is no way to upgrade it in time. I also will need Leopard tanks (which requires level 7 factory).

Questions:

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Did you contact gree about it?

If so, did they replace your buildings back to their levels they had prior to this screw up?

If so, how long did it take?

I have sent in two tickets explaining my situation. I have not heard a response back. I did not use my ID or anything as they already have that information. Should I be expecting one or just cut my losses and start upgrading them when I can? (I know I won't have time to finish this event).

SevenO9
05-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Yes, they will restore your buildings.

No, it won't happen in time for the LTQ.

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 12:26 PM
I figured that. A week maybe? Thanks for your reply good sir!

2nd dan
05-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Shamefull to say iv had a similar situation although I didn't sell mine when I bought two new le money building two of mine disappeared got screen shots to prove I had them etc been waiting over a month for a reply don't know what to do don't want to pester them but iv paid money etc for them...

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 01:22 PM
A month? I should have them upgraded by then. That is ridiculous. Just sucks I was so close to finishing the event and now I am stuck because I accidentally did this.

shaydbrayd
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
They should also add an "are you sure you want to use gold to finish the upgrade now" button. I don't know how much gold I've wasted on a stupid lag.

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 02:13 PM
They should also add an "are you sure you want to use gold to finish the upgrade now" button. I don't know how much gold I've wasted on a stupid lag.

Lol, agreed.

fils
05-03-2013, 03:29 PM
A month? I should have them upgraded by then. That is ridiculous. Just sucks I was so close to finishing the event and now I am stuck because I accidentally did this.

Amen to that! Can remember at least 5 situations in where I spent gold like that. And one of the times it was more than 60% of my gold lol