PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing support from gree

OJ8134
05-03-2013, 08:10 AM
I am very disappointed with Gree support and communication. Since last Sunday I have lost my player after a phone crash and have submitted several tickets for support, with only automatic responses that I'm in line. I am the leader of a syndicate and as everyone knows the game can be played without me but hideouts, bonuses and defense leaders cannot be chosen without me. What does it take to get a answer...TOP 3 GOLD SPENDERS!!...I'm sure we are not the big spenders here but I know we have spent our share...just this event will not be the one...THANKS GREE for the disappointment!!!

BigMoney
05-03-2013, 08:14 AM
If it makes you feel any better, they'd still ignore you if you were a big spender.

Vito Corleone
05-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Don't know if they have fired the whole support department. Haven't received a reply in weeks for tickets.

dudeman
05-03-2013, 08:59 AM
It's been ~350 days since Gree acquired Funzio. Last year around this time there was a total fail by support that lasted for months due to the transition period (supposedly).

I wonder what the excuse will be this year.

OJ8134
05-03-2013, 11:11 AM
All I have to say is I sent in a ticket 6 days a go and no response on getting my game back after a crash of my device...I had transferred my game before hand, always updating it to make sure this never happens and I completely lost my game...not to say I'm the leader of the syndicate with 55 other members and they have minimum hideouts to play this event...I have soak way too much money into this game to have this happen...Gree get your act together!!!!

Swedevil
05-03-2013, 01:01 PM
It's been ~350 days since Gree acquired Funzio. Last year around this time there was a total fail by support that lasted for months due to the transition period (supposedly).

I wonder what the excuse will be this year.
They are all on Sabbaticals.

Leezygeezer
05-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Still waiting for a response after my 3rd ticket for the same problem, oh that was a measly 44 days ago, good job I wasn't holding my breath eh?
Friggin joke!

bru747
05-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Support has gotten even worse lately, actually ever since syndicate wars began on all platforms. The only responder in the last 3 weeks has been CE. Suggestion: when you fill out those surveys, be honest and state that support is unacceptable. If not, I'm afraid the issue will continue!

papamike
05-04-2013, 06:39 AM
This request is awaiting assignment to a support agent

You will receive a notification when the request status is updated by our staff.

Submitted 6 days ago

No game. No support.

TZora
05-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Popup: Would you like to rate our app?

GLADLY!

http://images.six.betanews.com/fileforum2/rating-1_0.gif
WARNING! This app sucks! The company does not remove cheaters, does not help! when you need help, the company sends copy/paste replies. Gold is hell expensive, not worth spending your money! you've been warned now.

bald zeemer
05-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Since the excuse they're going with as to why an "automatic" gold program isn't paid out midnight on the 1st of each month is that new people have to be included, and paid at the same time, it certainly makes sense to:
a) Discourage as many people as possible from taking up the game
b) Discourage as many existing players as possible from going gold.

AFed
05-04-2013, 07:21 AM
WARNING! This app sucks! The company does not remove cheaters, does not help! when you need help, the company sends copy/paste replies. Gold is hell expensive, not worth spending your money! you've been warned now.

CE has done a decent job with blatant cheaters for me. Nerfed one guy in a current top 10 syn for this battle.

mxz
05-04-2013, 07:24 AM
CE has done a decent job with blatant cheaters for me. Nerfed one guy in a current top 10 syn for this battle.There's probably more than one nerfed player in that syndicate...

TZora
05-04-2013, 08:36 AM
CE has done a decent job with blatant cheaters for me. Nerfed one guy in a current top 10 syn for this battle.
yea kudos to CE or Gree .. after 100k complaints they finally did the job .. better late than never. now if they could stop making ppl wait 60 days for their tickets to be answered properly, i may change my review on google play ..

Swedevil
05-04-2013, 09:14 AM
yea kudos to CE or Gree .. after 100k complaints they finally did the job .. better late than never. now if they could stop making ppl wait 60 days for their tickets to be answered properly, i may change my review on google play ..
Mine on Itunes wont change. But that doesn't make a difference because so many rate it a 5 and then post their code trying to get mafia members...

OJ8134
05-04-2013, 09:21 AM
As a leader in a syndicate, it's impossible for the rest of the crew to upgrade hideouts and pick a defense leader...not only without my support, everything is pretty much a waste of my time with this whole syndicate...not to say a lot of vaults and truckloads that were bought...we went from being 327 to 1050 in one day...and also to mention they answer a ticket from November 2012 yesterday of my last guy lost...and who showed up on my game, not doing any good for me since that game player was not in a syndicate but he sure did have some powerful attack/defense record...another waste!!!

nopenopenope
05-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Since the excuse they're going with as to why an "automatic" gold program isn't paid out midnight on the 1st of each month is that new people have to be included, and paid at the same time, it certainly makes sense to:
a) Discourage as many people as possible from taking up the game
b) Discourage as many existing players as possible from going gold.

Yeah! Maybe start a boycott eh?

o.O

bald zeemer
05-04-2013, 09:33 AM
That will clearly never happen. And yes, I am part of that problem.

However, discouraging new users is easy and painless for me, but undermines Gree's latest attempt to fob off the long-term big spenders in favour of generating new users.

OJ8134
05-04-2013, 10:58 PM
There is hope in GREE...they answered my ticket today and back on with the game... onto battle!!!

BigMoney
05-05-2013, 12:51 AM
There is hope in GREE...they answered my ticket today and back on with the game... onto battle!!!

I also got a response to my gold bonus program ticket question yesterday, just a little over 3 weeks later. Better late than never I guess. Then they sent me an email telling me to rate their customer service, with question like "How would you rate the timeliness of the response you received?" :rolleyes: As if you don't already know.

sister morphine
05-05-2013, 01:57 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DOrRWrunHqI/UOolaGKQ0sI/AAAAAAAAA9k/J1wZ9YxdtkU/s1600/golf-clap.gif