PDA

View Full Version : Is Gree Pushing Everyone to Hard?

rar
05-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Hi all. Leader of the Rudedudes, we finished 209 in Ireland. I know we are not big time, but I think that’s a respectable finish. After our best finish in the wd events, we had three players leave the game this week. They have found the game to time consuming and are focusing on their personal lives. Two of these players are long time players that have been with my faction since the faction thing started. I know as a faction leader this game is time consuming, but I still enjoy it. Do any of the rest of you feel the game is taking to much of your free time? Do you think we could use another week between wd events? Maybe even have a few days were there are no events going on, and people can just play the game? I’m just putting this out there. What do you all think?

MerlinBlack
05-03-2013, 06:48 AM
The players of all three faction-enabled games have already spoken multiple times and said the wars are too frequent. Gree doesn't seem to care. They listen to our actions not our words.

S&H Max
05-03-2013, 06:50 AM
rar do as you want but personnaly I skip some events... I never play de open box/crates/whatever... And usually LTQ with all my energy I just do the free hits and take 2 golden hours near the end... With that I only take real time for WD ans Boss so that really not that worst.

Also to a certain pts money is not such a big thing so my collection run is when I feel like and not timed anymore, if I get raid, too bad...

Thedogofwar
05-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Happened to us after China, as a result we dropped from 626 to 11** in Ireland. Good luck with this.

TIMB0
05-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Yes. Playing = more gold buying = ain't a chance in h-e-double hockey stix they'll let the foot off the gas.

Perilous
05-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Agree… I am starting to burn out on this just like I did Mafia wars on Facebook. Stop playing Mafia wars and they actually reached out to me to find out why. Told them it was becoming too time-consuming to play and I didn't have hours a day to sit by the computer.

groovdog
05-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Yep Gree gonna shoot themselves in the foot. Just a matter of time. It hasnt even really ramped in CC yet as the events are the old ones and not the more intensive newer KA type ones.

Maestro
05-03-2013, 07:29 AM
It seems like KA has 2 events at once going at the same time. I think there are 3 going right now there.

Glenn511365
05-03-2013, 07:40 AM
i dont think they are pushing too hard, i feel like they are making clear efforts to reward those who are hourly players.

camper killer
05-03-2013, 07:58 AM
so long as the money flows, its not too often in the eyes of Executives.

once the money stops then they shut it down.

Mr. Pink
05-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Gree isn't pushing anyone. You push yourself.

I could probably play for a top/very competitive faction but I don't want to deal with all the stress/time/money required to be an outstanding member at this time. I still stay busy and active in the faction I am in now but we are top 500 competing for 250...it's a much different fight.

If the stress of faction play is an issue, move down the faction ladder or join a camper group.No need to burn yourselves out people.

Zandeko
05-03-2013, 08:34 AM
What I don't understand is where GREE is going with all these events...
Soon everyone will have an indestructible army. I never worry about my money units or valor units dieing now.

Trebor
05-03-2013, 08:46 AM
A break would be nice but it won't happen, an actual month off would be awesome

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 08:48 AM
The end is near. It's time to stop. They don't care. You should. I tried to help. Now I am concerned only about my well being. Be careful, as I have nothing against any of you. I have nothing against Gree. I tried, now I chill.

Agent Orange
05-03-2013, 08:52 AM
As long as people pay they will do what they want. I quit KA several months ago because I could see it going down the toilet. MW will burn everyone out at some pint, I'm actually surprised it hasn't imploded already. Guess we have some really stubborn folks out there.

Agent Orange
05-03-2013, 08:55 AM
A break would be nice but it won't happen, an actual month off would be awesome

Why not, nobody is holding a gun to your head. All you need to do is stop logging in. Eventually people will totally pillage your base at which point you no longer have to worry about it and can get back to your life.

Gree appear to rely on two things, ego and deep pockets take those out of equation and they are screwed.

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-03-2013, 09:02 AM
You're right to a certain extent, except addictions are very powerful.

People are doing very sad things to feed their addiction, and the addictions of others.

Be advised, addicts will help you feed your addiction, too.

Factions help addictions, not hinder them.

Addicts are told not to associate with other addicts.

Factions facilitate those associations.

DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS

Why not, nobody is holding a gun to your head. All you need to do is stop logging in. Eventually people will totally pillage your base at which point you no longer have to worry about it and can get back to your life. Gree appear to rely on two things, ego and deep pockets take those out of equation and they are screwed.

rar
05-03-2013, 09:10 AM
I am not even talking about addictions, I am sure that there are people in the game that are, I just think that Gree should slow the game down a little or more people will leave. I still enjoy the game, but I could delete it right now if I needed to. I just don't like seeing great people that have played the game as long as I have (about one year) leave the game that they once enjoyed.

You're right to a certain extent, except addictions are very powerful.

People are doing very sad things to feed their addiction, and the addictions of others.

Be advised, addicts will help you feed your addiction, too.

Factions help addictions, not hinder them.

Addicts are told not to associate with other addicts.

Factions facilitate those associations.

DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS

Mastert55
05-03-2013, 09:29 AM
GREE is never going to take a break, as long as people are spending thousands of dollars, they with get more GREEdy and making new events so you can buy gold and try win the never ending game. They are pushing too hard, as PJ said, "The End is Near"

Zach3432
05-03-2013, 10:06 AM
I just take breaks from events. I'm not getting the top event prize so I go to where I'm comfortable and then relax. I'll collect and raid, but not do the event.

LagBolt
05-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Gree does not push you, you jump. There is nothing that MAKES you do these events, people need to realise that.

Games are made for entertainment. This game is not a job, its a pass time. Gree will not listen if they still make money, why should they. If you keep throwing money at them.

Want it to change? Sit out the events, dont spend money. Then things will change.

glitters
05-03-2013, 10:29 AM
The peer pressure from factions makes it difficult to retreat from this game. Gree put factions in this game so you all would be pressured by peers. Fight the peer pressure people. That's your #1 enemy (aside from Gree). Beat that and you win this game.

glitters
05-03-2013, 10:36 AM
God this forum lags like crap. Budget cuts everywhere. Gree is nuking this game for sure.

glitters
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Gree does not push you, you jump. There is nothing that MAKES you do these events, people need to realise that.

Games are made for entertainment. This game is not a job, its a pass time. Gree will not listen if they still make money, why should they. If you keep throwing money at them.

Want it to change? Sit out the events, dont spend money. Then things will change.

Gree doesn't push you but... Gree dangles a very juicy, shiny and tasty tasty carrot in your face that you just can't resist. The carrot is expensive but you know you can't resist it. It's just too damn good.

glitters
05-03-2013, 10:52 AM
the factions can fix the game, if ideas are implemented that would allow free players to at least have more support roles. If Gree would open up to this im sure all the players here would be able to come up with good ideas. Gold of course would still be the moneymaker but free players would have something to bring to the table.

Gree wants to keep the game dumb. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap...........

Smart people can see through this game like perspex. Most of them don't play pay-to-win games, or at least don't spend money on it. A few do, but most of them would rather be playing real games.

Some Random Clown
05-03-2013, 11:01 AM
The only end that is near is the end of certain players that play too hard and spend too much. The wars will not stop because money is being spent, the timing of events will not relax because money is being spent, and the game will continue to exist because money is being spent. Burn out a top 10 group and you only create more excitement because other teams will try and make a move. Money will be spent. Gree is not pushing you too hard, you are pushing you too hard. Skill, good strategy, and persistence will only carry you so far when the other teams spend gold like water. Take a break, quit, declare your allegiance to the Cartel, or join a camper faction but it doesn't matter to Gree. Money will still be spent.

Bobar
05-03-2013, 11:23 AM
i stopped and went into camping mode