PDA

View Full Version : Legit

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 04:31 AM
I'm not going to make any accusations but one of my faction members is level 57 and has 5 lead soldiers and 8 brigand lightnings, I don't think this is legit and in addition she has donated 100 million today and has donated 200 just this week. Plus she is a gaming software engineer so that seems suspicious but I want confirmation that this is a cheat so we can boot her before we get disbanded for harbouring hackers

Crypt
05-03-2013, 05:24 AM
misdirection i like it

Poopenshire
05-03-2013, 05:45 AM
YOu cannot have a Lead Soldier and be level 57, obvious hack.

end of story.

pdubs
05-03-2013, 05:49 AM
Why not enjoy the money.... everyone else does

Maverick50727
05-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Let me put it this way. Lead Soldiers are the 10% drop for syndicate compound/yong hai huang which is unlocked at Level 134. Brigands are available from many maps but first unlocked at L97 with Arabian Sea\Inner Sea Canal.

There are so many cheats and hackers out there now the game is unplayable for some IMO. The amount of hackers present in the top 250 factions is probably so high you would be amazed. Yes some are true gold spenders, but everything can be hacked. It is a choice to cheat. Report them if you wish. The L200-L250 range has so many obvious ones it is sad. Gree needs to act.

And for the money issue. That is the real damage done. Hackers come and go in factions but the funds they generate allows factions to upgrade or fully max faction boosts which won't be undone if they are removed. I think that explains quite a bit of the huge jumps in stats beyond the LTQ which is another story.

pdubs
05-03-2013, 06:02 AM
so your saying enjoy you friendly faction hacker as they are necessary to compete into days version of the game. Further more hope you don't loose him/her as you will surely be at a disadvantage in the top 250. eventually hackers will be more heavily recruited then heavy gold users.

Paisthecoolest
05-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Ask her if she is hacking.

krztov
05-03-2013, 06:15 AM
didn't they remove the level requirement for maps due to the LTQ stuff?

Arnaud
05-03-2013, 06:22 AM
didn't they remove the level requirement for maps due to the LTQ stuff?

Indeed: I'm LV70 and have currently access to all the maps. I don't know if it will still be the same once LTQ ends tomorrow.

Considering that she has only few of each, I'd say it could be legit. Just monitor if the amounts increase too fast between days...

Miner
05-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Report them, kick them to the curb, and distance yourself quickly.

Barefoot
05-03-2013, 06:31 AM
Brigands are available from many maps but first unlocked at L97 with Arabian Sea\Inner Sea Canal.
I was at level 80 and able to farm Brigand Lightnings (I think the map was SE Africa). Maybe they changed recently for LTQ?
My account was lost after a phone firmware update so I can't upload a screenshot here.

Chilli!
05-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Indeed: I'm LV70 and have currently access to all the maps. I don't know if it will still be the same once LTQ ends tomorrow.

Considering that she has only few of each, I'd say it could be legit. Just monitor if the amounts increase too fast between days...

Hmm I only have maps available up to the level I'm currently at?

Arnaud
05-03-2013, 06:40 AM

Weird...

What level are you? Do you have access to the LTQ?

I just rechecked and I have access to all the maps (it used to NOT be the case though). Once again, not sure if I have access to them only during the LTQ.

I'm playing on the last version of MW. Are you too? (apple)

BostonHammer
05-03-2013, 06:40 AM

Check again. All my maps say level 1 and it allows me to do them, I just don't becuase of energy/unit requirement limitations.

Chilli!
05-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Check again. All my maps say level 1 and it allows me to do them, I just don't becuase of energy/unit requirement limitations.

Just double check and I only have up to army resistance camp available the others have the locked symbol and level requirements next to them, tried clicking them anyway but nothing.

Currently level 53 and have been doing the ltq, also on iOS, would post a screen shot but it won't let me

Rabs
05-03-2013, 07:33 AM
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck............

BostonHammer
05-03-2013, 07:39 AM
Just double check and I only have up to army resistance camp available the others have the locked symbol and level requirements next to them, tried clicking them anyway but nothing.

Currently level 53 and have been doing the ltq, also on iOS, would post a screen shot but it won't let me

Does anyone else have all the maps unlocked beyond their level? I'm level 82 and since the start of the LTQ all the maps are unlocked.

Miner
05-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Does anyone else have all the maps unlocked beyond their level? I'm level 82 and since the start of the LTQ all the maps are unlocked.

My LLP is at level 58, and all maps from the Pacific Outpost and higher are all locked.

Peppers
05-03-2013, 07:55 AM
All maps are unlocked for me at level 95.

I believe they were unlocked for the LTQ's

Lara Croft TR
05-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Boot her out of you faction & put a 2 double barrel in his mouth. Freakin' disgrace hackers:mad:!

Chilli!
05-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Hope this works, sorry had to crop to make it fit!!

Cmdr_Vessery
05-03-2013, 09:12 AM
I am lv 86 and can access the Syndicate Compound at this point. Previously, I believe maps above my lvl requirement were locked from entering. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Android OS).

-Vessery

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Cow, I would post something sarcastic here, but you are on the up-and-up.

1. She can't get the unit mentioned
2. There is a 10% chance of a drop for Lead Soldiers; use the Toolkit to see if she has the other 90% units.
3. LSs are a hacker staple.
4. Aside from all of this, she would need to have spent most of her skill points on Energy
5. $100,000,000 at lvl 57? Not unheard of (for perhaps a few legit players), but if you check her base you can tell if her buildings can generate that kind of IPH.

On its surface: Let her know you don't accept hackers, that they are a liability to your gaming experience.

Or just accept it. Some of us are accepting the reality and still playing. Of course, others...

Zach3432
05-03-2013, 10:59 AM
I had a person I assumed was a hacker to farm for a little while and could get that kind of cash, or they were the dumbest gold spender I've ever seen. The person is no longer on my feed so I can't do it anymore so I would go with what your gut tells you.

Campy McCamperpants
05-03-2013, 11:03 AM
We'll take her...

I like pie
05-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Is she hot?

Some Random Clown
05-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I did not notice if my map is unlocked for this LTQ but it was for sure during the last one. I explored several of the map areas but gave a pass to trying to complete any of the tasks. I actually wanted to spend a bit of energy on one guy in the later map areas to see if I could wedge the door and keep it stuck open for later when the event was over and I could try and farm some of these units but I just didn't have the energy saved back up to try it. This would be the only loophole semi-legit way to get the LS.
I wish I had this problem child. Why dont the hackers want to join a 1,000s group and give me billions for bonuses?

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 09:48 PM
No other loot except Lead soldiers informed her to tell me how she got them or she would be booted and also she is not a gold user but has finished the ltq both modes she is being booted as soon as my faction leader wakes up

JCL
05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Right. My donations go through the roof during these events. My raids and events are bringing way more than my vault will hold and since any delay in getting rid of $$ often means loss to a raid, I'll rotate between buying the most expensive items unlocked, and huge donations to my faction.