PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness faction deserve a top 10 unit in China WD event

Gambit12
05-02-2013, 09:19 PM
CJ, Darkness should be rewarded of the top 10 unit in China WD event & also Dogs of War has a chance to bump in those 2 spots where Joe's Army & TAR. And here is the evidence results of China WD points if Joe Army & Tactical Assault Recon is out of the picture.

Top 10 results In China WD Event..!

This WD has a close one...

1. PIRATE UNITED NATION ------------------------------------> 40416321
2. Ferr's Emperors ---------------------------------------------> 31340701
3. SuperFaction ------------------------------------------------> 28283731
4. TACTICAL ASSAULT RECON --------------------------------> 24241309 D'Q in ireland
5. Advanced Combat Experts ---------------------------------> 18833055
6. McGurt ------------------------------------------------------> 18544089
7. Global Strike Force -----------------------------------------> 18435929
8. Veteran Forum Fighters ------------------------------------> 18356468
9. Joe Army ----------------------------------------------------> 18234665 D'Q in ireland
10. World Wide Warriors --------------------------------------> 17861227
11. The Darkness ----------------------------------------------> 17698605
12, DOGS of WAR ----------------------------------------------> 8595237

& here is the link to prove it more below...

China - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50440-Top-50-Faction-Elite-Teams-In-China-WD-Event..!&referrerid=47800

Ireland - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52972-Battle-For-Ireland-WD-Rankings..!&referrerid=47800

And this clueless guy below thinks that his Joe's Army won top 10 in China & Ireland...

Where is Joe's Army on the list?
We were at 5th place at the end.

GREE: Check how much gold we spent on last battle.
I amvery dissapointed on you, GREE

**Joe Army & TACTICAL ASSAULT RECON(TAR) got disqualified cause GREE's team found out that there are hackers among them...

BADMARKX
05-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Do the right thing

Jhenry02
05-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Guys they won't do it.
I respect jacko and think him and his faction got screwed.

But it would set a precedent that would cause more headaches for gree than they want to deal with.
Because by admitting fault, they'd have to redo the entire prize distribution. They would have to award prizes to those who deserve them, take away prizes from those who don't. Then when some fool who didn't cheat, but was aware of the shenanigans claims ignorance. Then that same fool calls apple/droid people and says hey, I got screwed by gree. Then that opens a whole new can of worms for gree to have to deal with apple people and droid people worried about faulty apps in the store. This causes an increase in labor costs and possible legal fees.

Does fixing this issue sound like the gree we know?

So what they will do is keep quiet and try to fix the issue going forward while admitting no fault.

Does jacko and his crew deserve the prize? Yeah definitely, but will they get them? No. It's a big turd sandwich that we all bite of. I wish him luck in receiving his award, but I still will remain skeptic of grees customer service on this particular matter. I hope that no one takes this post out of context or complains so much that they have negative repercussions from gree.

SuperSonic Chimp
05-02-2013, 09:51 PM
While I don't think they will get the units from China(which they totally deserve) but I think moving forward, Gree has made some changes to their game play policies that will punish cheating teams and place teams accordingly. Call it a "hunch"

I think Gree is trying to do the right thing on this front, I can just imagine how hard it is for them to figure stuff like this out. Trying not to punish an entire group for the misdeeds of one or a few, vs redistributing prizes to as many as 20 factions(depending on how many teams are found to have been cheating.) It's complicated, and I only have my own experience to draw conclusions from.

My apologies to teams affected by cheats. In the end, no one really wins.(except maybe Gree)

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Resoundingly yes that The Darkness deserves the top 10 prize. How hard is it to write a dumb script to do this, just march down the faction list and reward faction #11 &12, just +1 and +2 factions at each bracket. :D

Jhenry02
05-03-2013, 12:05 AM
But that means they'd be admitting a fault opening them up to possible recourse from apple.

SuperSonic Chimp
05-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Not to mention tracking down all the players who left the factions. A lot of moving parts involved.

Eagle77
05-03-2013, 01:53 AM
We all deserve something but doesn't mean you earn it! Tough love

cwayeharris
05-03-2013, 02:07 AM
We all deserve something but doesn't mean you earn it! Tough love

Actually, the Darkness did earn it.

They scored the 9th spot when you take out the hackers.
So Eagle, perhaps you would be best making statements like "who needs iph" - which clearly shows your lack of understanding about the game.

BlackArrow
05-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Well said Gambit...doing the right thing means doing it for everyone.

Philsbase
05-03-2013, 02:34 AM
I think if Gree does not give the Darkness the top 10 unit it just shows what an unregulated exploitive organisation Gree is..... I think they will do the right thing let's see what happens :)

jon_funzio
05-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Let's be honest, if that happens then Gree open a can of worms, the only reason that the scores were so high was that two "hacktions" were in the Top 10. If The Darkness were awarded the Top 10 prizes then the other factions in the 3-10 positions would also demand that a large amount of gold or money were returned to them.

Consider, if Darkness were in 9th with 17.7m points, then Dogs were in 10th with 8.6m; in which case none of the teams ranked 4-9 would have spent anywhere near the amount that they did; they would then have a genuine case for having 8-9 million points worth of gold returned each (conservatively 155,000 gold per team).

Additionally, SuperFaction would not have had to score 28 million points to ensure 3rd place ahead of TAR, they would have had maybe a 4 million lead over 4th, with ~14 million points. Meaning they would need (again conservatively) 270,000 gold returned to them.

Basically, you can all complain, say that it's unfair to Darkness - but you're forgetting that it's equally unfair to the other 7 non-hacker teams in the top 3-10 AND the players in Joe's Army and TAR who were not hackers (some do exist you know).

Perhaps it's time to stop focusing on the fact that a ~50 people missed out on some trinkets and start focusing on the fact that >350 people were effectively cheated out of large sums of money due to poor regulation BOTH in China and Ireland.

glitters
05-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Well said mate. Bravo! http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/35.gif

Let's be honest, if that happens then Gree open a can of worms, the only reason that the scores were so high was that two "hacktions" were in the Top 10. If The Darkness were awarded the Top 10 prizes then the other factions in the 3-10 positions would also demand that a large amount of gold or money were returned to them.

Consider, if Darkness were in 9th with 17.7m points, then Dogs were in 10th with 8.6m; in which case none of the teams ranked 4-9 would have spent anywhere near the amount that they did; they would then have a genuine case for having 8-9 million points worth of gold returned each (conservatively 155,000 gold per team).

Additionally, SuperFaction would not have had to score 28 million points to ensure 3rd place ahead of TAR, they would have had maybe a 4 million lead over 4th, with ~14 million points. Meaning they would need (again conservatively) 270,000 gold returned to them.

Basically, you can all complain, say that it's unfair to Darkness - but you're forgetting that it's equally unfair to the other 7 non-hacker teams in the top 3-10 AND the players in Joe's Army and TAR who were not hackers (some do exist you know).

Perhaps it's time to stop focusing on the fact that a ~50 people missed out on some trinkets and start focusing on the fact that >350 people were effectively cheated out of large sums of money due to poor regulation BOTH in China and Ireland.

Fl@sh
05-03-2013, 03:46 AM

Perhaps it's time to stop focusing on the fact that a ~50 people missed out on some trinkets and start focusing on the fact that >350 people were effectively cheated out of large sums of money due to poor regulation BOTH in China and Ireland.You're missing a big point. TAR overtook 3rd from SuperFaction momentarily, causing the entire top 3 to spend more, also.

Tctiger
05-03-2013, 04:03 AM
If those 2 factions are hacker factions why was they allowed to do it again in Ireland ? there was lots of threads before these WD events even started about hackers , gree stated that they wouldn't accept hacking and said they would take action against factions hacking or cheating , i can only assume that these factions are 100% legit as they were allowed to compete in Ireland . if that is not the case then everyone is waisting money and time on these events . If they can't stop cheating in WD they should scrap it .It not only effects the teams that finnished 11th,26th ect but also the teams that gave up fighting because of the increased scores bumped up by the hackers . If they booted every faction that has cheated in some way there may not be much of a WD left to play, maybe that is why......

Crypt
05-03-2013, 04:24 AM
dude ? enough already, the forum aint the place for you to ***** and cry about wars that ended weeks ago. its over finished.the money from your bank account is gone. accept it.

we all know that hackers from certain factions have been punished for their sins so do yourself a favor, save your pride and accept defeat graciously.

why dont we try to use the forum for more constructive discussions like water buildings !

I am a cow
05-03-2013, 04:35 AM
The darkness deserve the top 10 units GREE do the right thing anyways what's it doing to you? Are you going to die by goving away 50 copies of this pixel?

AlexFoo
05-03-2013, 05:14 AM
and what about the teams in 26th and 27th?

I understand the want to make it right.. but if you make it right for the top 10, then it should be made right for everyone else too.

Crypt
05-03-2013, 05:26 AM
The darkness deserve the top 10 units GREE do the right thing anyways what's it doing to you? Are you going to die by goving away 50 copies of this pixel?

deserve is a strong word

Jahootie
05-03-2013, 05:37 AM
If those 2 factions are hacker factions why was they allowed to do it again in Ireland ? there was lots of threads before these WD events even started about hackers , gree stated that they wouldn't accept hacking and said they would take action against factions hacking or cheating , i can only assume that these factions are 100% legit as they were allowed to compete in Ireland . if that is not the case then everyone is waisting money and time on these events . If they can't stop cheating in WD they should scrap it .It not only effects the teams that finnished 11th,26th ect but also the teams that gave up fighting because of the increased scores bumped up by the hackers . If they booted every faction that has cheated in some way there may not be much of a WD left to play, maybe that is why......bravo my friend....bravo...well said...

Jahootie
05-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Now what I feel bad for the 4001 faction.....give them any prize that the darkness should get.....they whine much less, not a bunch of losers .......bravo my friend, bravo

Lara Croft TR
05-03-2013, 08:05 AM
This is unsolved mystery. The case is not close yet & Darkness, Dog of war, top 26, 27, & so on team can still go & pursue this issue. If i'm with Darkness or the other team I mentioned I will do something about this incident:mad:

glitters
05-03-2013, 09:39 AM
When the war was raging on, Darkness and Dog of War wasn't aware that the two factions that were removed from the list were hacker factions. So at the time, Darkness and Dog of War got the positions they expected.

The same can be said for positions 51 & 52, as well as 101 & 102, and so on...

They all got what they paid for because they didn't know the removed factions were hackers.

cwayeharris
05-05-2013, 03:25 PM
When the war was raging on, Darkness and Dog of War wasn't aware that the two factions that were removed from the list were hacker factions. So at the time, Darkness and Dog of War got the positions they expected.

The same can be said for positions 51 & 52, as well as 101 & 102, and so on...

They all got what they paid for because they didn't know the removed factions were hackers.

So if you were running a 100m race, and you came 2nd to a guy who took steroids, but you didn't find out until after the race, you'd be ok with your 2nd place?

What a rediculous statement!

chinton00
05-05-2013, 05:13 PM
You could make a difference.

Gambit12
05-05-2013, 09:18 PM
This is unsolved mystery. The case is not close yet & Darkness, Dog of war, top 26, 27, & so on team can still go & pursue this issue. If i'm with Darkness or the other team I mentioned I will do something about this incident:mad:

I agree with you Lara. Lance Armstrong had won so many medals in Triathlon & the official found out that he's taking steroids. And now they took that medal off from him cause he did something wrong. Darkness, Dogs of War, top 26, 27, & so on team can still write a protest to Gree about this and get their prizes...

King little fruit fly
05-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Still waiting for action from Gree! :mad:

King little fruit fly
05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
How hard is it to give the current The Darkness members the top 10 prize???

King little fruit fly
05-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Still waiting, this is after our leader and generals and everyone dropped a tone of legit golds on this event. C'mon, give us the top 10 prize.:mad:

vball
05-07-2013, 07:04 AM
I have friends ini the Darkness and have appreciated their support when I had a harsh person post on my wall. This sort of support create something that is not only enjoyable but makes for a more satisfying game experience IMO.

Now a faction who has hackers wins and an honest hard working group does not? Hardly seems like the right thing to do Gree.

Please step up to the plate and give The Darkness and other deserving factions their just earned prizes.

Tito89
05-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Whether you lost by 1 point or 1000000 points, unfortunately you still lost. There has to be a cut off point somewhere. You where on the wrong side of it sadly (I'd be pissed though in your situation)

procsyzarc
05-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Since Gree won't give the prizes just go to apple and get your money back. A lot easier and less painful

King little fruit fly
05-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Great idea, procsyzarc! :D