PDA

View Full Version : Some faith restored in Gree

procsyzarc
05-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Good to see both Joe's Army and TAC removed from top 10. Really gives the darkness a good case now for China as well as team 12

machette
05-02-2013, 05:44 PM
so does this mean the darkness get the top 10 prizes from china since both this faction are lackers

MADCAT
05-02-2013, 05:50 PM
yes, if they deserved what they got

mjshearn7
05-02-2013, 06:08 PM
dogs of war were 12th in china, and 11th in egypt where joe's army first hacked into the top ten. We deserve the prizes in both

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Good to see both Joe's Army and TAC removed from top 10. Really gives the darkness a good case now for China as well as team 12

Thanks for the thread, buddy. :D

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 06:17 PM
so does this mean the darkness get the top 10 prizes from china since both this faction are lackers

yes, if they deserved what they got

dogs of war were 12th in china, and 11th in egypt where joe's army first hacked into the top ten. We deserve the prizes in both

We all should. Hope I don't get banned again for supporting the obvious. :D Gree is just too lazy to fix it, that is why it doesn't even want to publish the result for Ireland. You know, afraid of being sued. :rolleyes:

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Give our Overlords some credit. They are taking steps to save the game.

Cheaters: You have been warned by a higher authority. Start listening or lose your loot.

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Give our Overlords some credit. They are taking steps to save the game.

Cheaters: You have been warned by a higher authority. Start listening or lose your loot.

Yeah, man, afterall we pay for their salaries, honor your deal and respect your customers and restore our faith in you like OP stated. :D Some of us use 20 vaults of gold for the event like our leader. :cool:

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Lol! 20 Vaults of Gold!?!? You might as well have said "I masturbate at church". Both are equally shameful.. ;)

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Lol! 20 Vaults of Gold!?!? You might as well have said "I masturbate at church". Both are equally shameful.. ;)

Trigger, with this kind of comment, no wonder I will pay you a few visits in MQ again, don't forget to vault your fake gold, oops, the vault limit is only 400k. :D

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Lol! What's funny is reading your comments on the forums and then directly below you have the quote "Life is too important to be taken seriously". Fly along little fruit fly

Oceanz
05-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Good to know

Now my faction's top-1000 finish is even more certain :cool:

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Lol! What's funny is reading your comments on the forums and then directly below you have the quote "Life is too important to be taken seriously". Fly along little fruit fly

I guess you just don't understand me yet, I was just kidding with you too. This faceless internet is making it difficult to get the point across. I don't mind you insult or trash me, but if you trash talked my leader or my faction, I will do what I can. See, that is why I will visit you a few times in Monster Quest. Now, tigger the pooh, go vault your 2 million fake gold, you are still camping at level 42, right? ;)

Crypt
05-02-2013, 07:49 PM
faith in gree ? hahahah you have duped by a simple list my friend.

Generik79
05-02-2013, 08:32 PM

Removed from a list, but yet recipients of Top Ten prizes. Makes you wonder.

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 11:48 PM
Removed from a list, but yet recipients of Top Ten prizes. Makes you wonder.

This is what I called lip service, no wonder Joe's Army and TAR aren't complaining. C'mon, this is the fraud of the century. Man, I need to talk up with my buddy lawyer about this. Legit factions like The Darkness are not getting their due prize unit from China, yet the hacker factions still get to keep their prize. What kind of crap is this? :mad:

King little fruit fly
05-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Good reason to use for contact iTunes to get my refund too. ;)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Lol.. Ok fruity.. I'm waiting. Forget about "Life".. You should start taking yourself a little less seriously for starters.

Dead Ready
05-03-2013, 04:29 AM
I know this is not the right place to ask this question,but I cannot find the answer anywhere, so maybe one of you know. I bought a gold pack in the WD event and I never got the gold. I sent in a ticket and they requested i send them a screenshot of my recipes from iTunes. I did and have not heard anything, so I reported the problem to iTunes they said I could get a refund, if I did I could not get any future software updates. Has anybody else gotten this response. And what do you all think I should do get the refund or keep waiting on cs.

Thanks in advance for the feedback

MerlinBlack
05-03-2013, 06:02 AM
Seriously shameful! Why fill your head with nonsense while you masturbate?

mrskll
05-03-2013, 06:22 AM
My android tablet crashed and everything reset to factory settings, and I was lvl 49,
when I downloaded game again, The game started over at lvl 1..I am the leader in
a faction and now cant access that avatar..so my faction is basically dead in the water.
I submitted a ticket 2 days ago asking for a support transfer back to my tablet, but I
have heard nothing....HELP
Lost ID 547464618 ISWALLOW

MerlinBlack
05-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Ah, two days ago. That's the problem. Give it some time, make sure they have the appropriate device ID for you, and they'll fix that one. It just takes them a long time to get around to tickets these days.

My android tablet crashed and everything reset to factory settings, and I was lvl 49,
when I downloaded game again, The game started over at lvl 1..I am the leader in
a faction and now cant access that avatar..so my faction is basically dead in the water.
I submitted a ticket 2 days ago asking for a support transfer back to my tablet, but I
have heard nothing....HELP
Lost ID 547464618 ISWALLOW

mrskll
05-03-2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks for your reply, Ive been going crazy because I cant do anything in the faction!
My question to you now is...this new game I downloaded that started me back at level 1,
do I play it ...do I ignore it...does the game have to be at a certain level so GREE can
still do a support transfer back to me... What do I do about my faction and buying bonuses? UGH!
I know lots of questions, but I've never had this happen...my 1st acct is lvl 120 and I love the game
and admit I buy lots of gold, but Im lost without my 2nd acct. ...

I submitted my tickets from my android device itself , so it automatically forwarded device info and I
included my ID I need back restored with avatar name and new game with ID...

MerlinBlack
05-03-2013, 06:54 AM
Sounds like you're off to a good start. Let us know in a week how that turned out.

mrskll
05-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Thank you very much for your response and help, you have made me feel better
like there is some hope in GREE! I just hope it doesnt take to much longer.

Rabs
05-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Since 11 Through 20 was so tight and teams thought they were over 3 milliom from tenth it kept them from making a big push forward toward the spot that all would have done. The top 15 or 20 teams need to be compensated. There is to much hard work, time and money spent to have hackers spoil the standings. What a fight it would have been if we all knew. Gree do the right thing and reward an ample number of the top 20 conderders with compensation of the unit for 10th or a comparable unit maybe called the hack attack special ops chopter. Great job to all the clean teams in the top 25 and lets get on with the hacker hunt.

Cao Cao
05-03-2013, 10:57 AM
This is totally unfair by stripping Joe Army from the well-deserved 5th spot. Virtually all of our members spent real money for the achievement. There was not a single hack done to the health.

In warfare, it is common for rivals to look for tactics away from battlefield to win over enemies. This is exactly what a bunch of sore losers which got beaten to cry and resort to dirty tactics to get us banned so you can get top 10. You losers have to accept and show your prowess in WD event which matters most.

Joe Army - Yes We Can

Saint Anger
05-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Warning to all mw players:
there are players who report you to gree for personal benifits!
please be carefull and attack no one because you may gett banned!

Player ID: 440354551

So you plead your case by spamming the same message on just about every thread you can find? Awesome.