PDA

View Full Version : Despretly need a new STABIL home

Ukg
05-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Lvl64
40k stats and rising very quickly
24/7 player
15k plus wd points withought gold(I do spend a bit occasionally)
I am realy looking for at least a top 750 preferably higher faction to join
I can volunteer for def leader power attacking
I donate tones due to a small vault
Please pm me if you would take me, I despritly need a new faction because I lost 7k stats from my old factions bonuses!!!!!!!!
No I was not kicked I left because the leadership disappeared
500 something allies*

Georgia Boyz
05-02-2013, 05:07 PM
PM Sent!!!

Rumple
05-02-2013, 06:48 PM
PM sent also. Check us out. Very stable group of 34 members just need four more that will fill fast.

CJ D
05-02-2013, 07:35 PM
We have a top 500 home for you. Complete with feeder faction and the works. We would want you for our top 500 faction though. 481 in Ireland. 40 members, but we've got requests waiting. Busting at the seams. And we'd fast track you!

Beau Ner
05-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Top 750 group of incredibly active friends looking for 3-5 more people to join us

Instructor Faction:247 494 377
Dropped one guy after Ireland and opened up 2 new spots and 2 more to come soon. We are an active group here to have a good time, work together, and see how far it takes us. We are currently 29 members strong and looking for a few more people to enjoying playing this game with.
Gold use is not required. (We have gold users and free players)
Daily donations not required but most members donate an average of a million+ a day.
Activity is the only thing we require. (We understand real life happens. As long as it is communicated ahead of time short periods of inactivity are fine.)

Guidelines on who we are looking for (These aren't required but are what most of the members in our faction's are at or above)
30k + A/D Any lower then that and you would probably have trouble being able to attack anything other then the wall with the teams we are usually matched up with.
Our lowest leveled member currently is lvl 45 (highest is 199) Average lvl 90ish
500 Allies preferred but you should have at least 5 times the number of allies as your level. (can help you with that if your not there yet)
Income per Hour: The more the better!!! Should probably have at least 100k an hour to even be able to keep up.

Interested or have some questions just PM me here or add me (893 091 442) and message me in game.

dyehawley
05-02-2013, 08:24 PM
We are COCA. Please read this:

PLEASE JOIN: COME ONE COME ALL aka COCA - 901 843 122

*Are your tired of fighting hard and others NOT showing up during the War?
*Are you upset that you donate daily and "freeloaders" do not donate?
*Are you frustrated that Faction leaders don't enforce the Faction rules?
*We offer a FUN Faction of "active players" who work together in an organized fashion as a TEAM to achieve continued success. We understand TEAM!

- We placed ~160th in the war for Ireland as "ComeOneComeAll aka COCA".
- We joined forces with another faction for the war in China and placed 106th as "Seal Team Six".
- We placed 207th in the war for Egypt as "ComeOneComeAll aka COCA".
- We are now looking for (6) active and dedicated players level 30-180 (exceptions can be made for the right player).
- You must be an hourly player during WD events while your awake (this means you would need to spend about 5 minutes twice per hour, every other hour for the 3 day event unless you are a gold player (all players are now required to meet a 25,000 point WD minimum). This can either be achieved through the use of a gold or by being active in 20-25 wars over the weekend. We credit wall busting and PA's on the DL as 1000+ WD for every full health bar that you spend helping the team. We scout religiously and post results to the forum, you must simply "log in" and make your attacks about 15 minutes after the war begins.
- You must have 510 allies (more details upon acceptance).
- You should posses attack skills at or above 40k in order to be effective in battle (exceptions can be made for the right player).
- You must have a valid email account (google is preferred) this is used for communication of battle plans, battle schedules, faction financial reports, etc. (we use google docs today).
- You must be willing to donate at a minimum the equivalent of 6 times your hourly income each day in order to help the faction grow and add additional bonuses, we track these donations to the dollar, (no dead wood is tolerated).

- Our faction bonuses currently include the following (all current faction members have won additional bonuses above and beyond this through WD participation).

Health Regeneration -18% time
Infantry Attack +5%
Infantry Defense +20%
Ground Attack + 5%
Ground Defense +15%
Air Defense +15%
Sea Defense +10%
Building Defense +15%
Building Output Bonus +10%
Guild Member Increase +16

To apply:
Email to: modernwar.coca@gmail.com
Please include a screen shot of your profile page as we can not see your "true" stats. We will contact you via email for further instructions.

Thank you,
The COCA Officers

Lvl64
40k stats and rising very quickly
24/7 player
15k plus wd points withought gold(I do spend a bit occasionally)
I am realy looking for at least a top 750 preferably higher faction to join
I can volunteer for def leader power attacking
I donate tones due to a small vault
Please pm me if you would take me, I despritly need a new faction because I lost 7k stats from my old factions bonuses!!!!!!!!
No I was not kicked I left because the leadership disappeared
500 something allies*

Private Dancer
05-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Faction Recruitment

Doomsday Alliance Wants You! Top 300 Faction

We are a faction of 35 members with 3 open spots, soon to purchase another 2 openings. We are looking for dedicated players that are looking for a group of friends that want to have fun and get top rewards too! We have players all over the world from Australia to Sweden to the United States. That being said, we require:
Daily donations of 1 million (exceptions can be made based on income/lvl)
Communication- must communicate on faction forum daily (groupme app is secondary, not required)
and HAVE FUN.

We don't want players that will coast along and not participate, you will not last with us.

Our bonuses are as follows:
Health Regen: 18%
Infantry Attack: 5%
Infantry Attack/Defense: 5%/20%
Ground Defense: 15%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense 10%
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 10%

Time 4 MW
05-04-2013, 08:03 AM
We have billions worth of bonuses in place.

Health regen -14%
Infantry Defense +20%
Ground Defense +10%
Air Defense +5%
Sea Defense +5%
Building Defense +20%
Guild Member Increase +8
Building Output +5%
(more cash from your buildings)

JOIN US AT 152 809 851

We are looking for fun daily players who can contribute concrete, cash and comments (to our forum). We don't enforce minimal donations, not yet :cool: but you need to demonstrate good faith.

Some of us are light gold users. Some of us are free players who are active a few times a day. More important, most of us enjoy our faction and the esprit de corp of togetherness in MW.

As part of the fun, we would like to try for a Top 1000 position. Our defense leader is 105k and we have increase our guild to take in 3 more members.

We accept all time zones (fun fighting around the clock) and gender (we have a lady officer and we take good care of her - maybe, we can get another one to keep her company :o)

If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of, contact us.

If you have stats of at least 30k (attack / defense) and is able to contribute while enjoying the bonuses and rewards, we would like to add you.

Join Us at 152 809 851

We look forward to hearing from you.