PDA

View Full Version : Help me understand my stats

bluepunchbug
05-02-2013, 03:46 PM
I see my stats as 87k/111k

faction members see my stats at 80k/94k

How is it all calculated? I figure I am seeing my stats with all the bonuses and skill points, is this correct?

When I go to attack/raid a rival - am I seeing their basic stats or complete stats.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere before on the forum, but I can't easily find it.

Thanks for any insights :)

atretes1
05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I see my stats as 87k/111k

faction members see my stats at 80k/94k

How is it all calculated? I figure I am seeing my stats with all the bonuses and skill points, is this correct?

When I go to attack/raid a rival - am I seeing their basic stats or complete stats.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere before on the forum, but I can't easily find it.

Thanks for any insights :)

You don't see skill points at all, all this info is good as long as you are on ios. (if your android we need to have another talk) the stats that u see on your profile are your boosted stats from yours faction, boost buildings or boost awards. When u look at another profile your seeing what your faction members are seeing their stats without the boosts.

wilsontint
05-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Please see above. agreed.

Drama Llama
05-02-2013, 04:15 PM
As far as I can tell on ios:
As has been said I believe skill points are not factored in any of the following views
Your own profile: Your stats fully boosted
Rivals profiles: their unboosted stats
Allies profile through allies menu: their boosted stats minus boosts from units eg wd prizes
Faction members profiles: Their stats with only the faction boosts applied

Android: Anyone's guess.

Warrenisit1
05-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Android is ALL FU#&ed UP!! I see my stats in 5 different ways that I won't list because it'd be redundant as hell since so many others have complained and still no fix. It's been screwed up for so long I'm freakin used to it. That's PATHETIC, GREE!!

JavoLee
05-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Since we are talking about stats. Someone explain this to me. Android uset btw.

My base stats are 145k and 153 k. With bonuses they are 195/260k.
When I attack someone in the 80-90k range I LOOSE !!!
In the fight window shows my attack to go down to 111k range. The person Im attacking his def goes up to 150+k and I loose.
This maked no sense at all. What am I missing here. Oh and my level 10 Composite Factory has no effect on anything at all. Stats remained the same aftet each upgrade. Would uninstalling and installing fix anything? Or what am I suppose to do Gree not responding go figure.

Oceanz
05-02-2013, 08:41 PM
(Android, surprise)

My attack is like 115k

I'll attack someone and it will show up as 105k...then 65k...then 90k...etc

can't be that much variability in the A/D skill points, can there? Apparently so

Chilli!
05-02-2013, 11:12 PM
An android player see my stats as double what they really are! What's up with that lol

Zach3432
05-02-2013, 11:50 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/14l7kl.jpg

I would love to understand as well

Auspex
05-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Zach, Ouch... that's gotta be the biggest difference I've seen % wise.

I have put most of my skill points into Def and I win a lot of defensive battles I'd assumed they did a fair amount of good. Is there actually a formula for what 1 point of Def does? Is it a random factor scaled off our Def stat?

When we lose these lopsided battles (or win them) why doesn't it repeat more consistently? I will lose 2 win 1 lose 1 win 2 etc.

atretes1
05-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Since we are talking about stats. Someone explain this to me. Android uset btw.

My base stats are 145k and 153 k. With bonuses they are 195/260k.
When I attack someone in the 80-90k range I LOOSE !!!Here
In the fight window shows my attack to go down to 111k range. The person Im attacking his def goes up to 150+k and I loose.
This maked no sense at all. What am I missing here. Oh and my level 10 Composite Factory has no effect on anything at all. Stats remained the same aftet each upgrade. Would uninstalling and installing fix anything? Or what am I suppose to do Gree not responding go figure.

There is a display glitch that shows u the wrong boosted stats on android mine are inflated by over 50% it has been this way since Greenland. Gree either refuses to fix this or can not. The composite factory does not show a positive in stats Gree says it works server side but I'll let u take that for what it is. I don't believe it.

Thedogofwar
05-03-2013, 06:46 AM
In other words, give up trying to track my faction member stats and make sense out it all since I'm using Android? It doesn't match what they see and the differences don't match the bonus boosts. I don't understand how such a simplistic game could be so jacked up, I don't even bother looking at stats through the member page because they are from some other planet.

Zach3432
05-03-2013, 09:56 AM
If you are on droid then don't even try. I don't really believe iOS much more either. Oh and I took three of those losses in a row. It's not like I didn't add stat points either, I have over 50 into attack.

AeroTT
05-03-2013, 10:13 AM
I hate the 40% droid nonsense...

NaRciS
05-03-2013, 10:32 AM
An android player see my stats as double what they really are! What's up with that lol

My andriod faction members see my attack at about 30% of what it really is

very weird....

milankovitch
05-03-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm on android. I show my stats as roughly 105/200. Other droid users don't see what I see. iOS users see significantly different...in the 98/100 range. I left my faction to see what getting rid of the factions bonuses would do and my stats dropped to roughly 95/96. I had people look at my stats while I was out of the faction. An android user saw slightly higher than what I saw. An iOS user posted a screen shot showing roughly 105/123. So yeah, don't know what my stats are. Sometimes I get attacked by people with less attack than what my defense shows and I lose. On occassion they will tell me they see my stats much lower than what I see. When I attack people my stats are what I see but will swing wildly from 70k to 110K. I don't have enough skill points to explain that type of swing.

Chilli!
05-03-2013, 11:07 PM
My andriod faction members see my attack at about 30% of what it really is

very weird....

our faction member on android did a screenshot if me and my defence was exactly double on his post to what mine shows as. Wish my defence was really that high!