PDA

View Full Version : 1am: Break Phone, 9am: buy new phone, 2 days later: No in-game transfer

Eunuchorn
05-02-2013, 12:48 PM
The hilarious part is I woke up to my MQ & KA games transferred to new device, but not K&D.
I'm sure I lost my 3rd place on HalfDragon & behind on new boss.
I play another game: I got an IN-GAME response within TWO(2) MINUTES.
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps7f587781.png

Wise One, if you can help me get my account Xferred I would be in your debt.

Chris_$
05-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Quick now is the chance to whip her in the arena!! :) gl on transfer

Sunsfan1caw
05-02-2013, 01:56 PM
You have the worst experiences with phones. I think that is like 3 or 4 times that I can remember since I've been on the forums that something has happened to your phone.

They might be doing something with your account. You now appear on my friends list as level 65. Not sure if that's good or bad though. Good luck!

Brutus
05-02-2013, 02:43 PM
It took almost a week when I had my game transfered, since their "transfer tool" was broken.

Eunuchorn
05-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Yes, Iphone5 #4. It's a huge scam, they use crap glass, & it's fully integrated so if a 3rd party can't take it apart. They can't even take it apart hah. You are forced to rebuy. There is also maybe 1 in 100 cases that have any kind of lip so it won't fall flat.

Sir William
05-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Yes, Iphone5 #4. It's a huge scam, they use crap glass, & it's fully integrated so if a 3rd party can't take it apart. They can't even take it apart hah. You are forced to rebuy. There is also maybe 1 in 100 cases that have any kind of lip so it won't fall flat.

Your life must be tragically depressing knowing that the entire world is comprised of 7+ billion people all conspiring against you.

Woe is effing you.

Eunuchorn
05-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Your life must be tragically depressing knowing that the entire world is comprised of 7+ billion people all conspiring against you.

Woe is effing you.

Actually it's those 7billion people who are being conspired against. Watch the Vimeo link in my sig & you'll know why I'm depressed.

The Wise One
05-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Wise One, if you can help me get my account Xferred I would be in your debt.

You'll need to get in contact with Support and they'll be able to assist you.

busteroaf
05-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Yeah, sounds like the world is against you if you're the one breaking phones left and right. Or you're just clumsy.

I would just think after the first couple times of breaking a iPhone 5, you'd go for something a little more sturdy, or maybe a little less expensive.

I had an old HTC slider phone that could almost throw off the sidewalk and not have it leave a scratch. Too bad it ran the old windows mobile crap system. Then I went to iPhones, and since then had 4 over the course of the 3g to now 5, and have yet to do anything other than scratch the screen, and only lost one to water damage. One I broke myself because I got a peppercorn stuck in the headphone jack... yeah, strange. But, as far as cases, I haven't seen many cases that DON'T have a lip. Hell, buy a lifeproof case or an otterbox or something.

Oops. Off topic. Hope you get the transfer worked out. You'd think it would be a simple task but, hell, people don't keep stuff simple anymore.

Eunuchorn
05-02-2013, 11:42 PM
I wish I could get an android but K&D is only iPhone

busteroaf
05-03-2013, 01:49 AM

Yeah, lame. Missing out on a huge extra audience. And money.

Eunuchorn
05-06-2013, 02:50 PM
I've been contacted by 3 people about getting my game transferred. All have asked the same questions, I woke this morning to an email saying the gem count didn't match up on their side. How am I supposed to remember if it was 2300 or 2600? Asked for my knights name, I listed the 3 I could remember, never heard back. Now I receive a third email as if brand new case lol

Update: while writing this I get an email saying my response w/ knight names never was received & i responded right away. Hopefully be back in game soon

The Wise One
05-06-2013, 05:13 PM
I've been contacted by 3 people about getting my game transferred. All have asked the same questions, I woke this morning to an email saying the gem count didn't match up on their side. How am I supposed to remember if it was 2300 or 2600? Asked for my knights name, I listed the 3 I could remember, never heard back. Now I receive a third email as if brand new case lol

Update: while writing this I get an email saying my response w/ knight names never was received & i responded right away. Hopefully be back in game soon

Did you get fixed up?

Eunuchorn
05-06-2013, 05:28 PM
The account restored is Months & months old. 2000 gems, & an unimaginable amount of armors short. This is ridiculous to happen 1 week after I spend $3000.

> Knights & dragons
> OLD Code: XBB-FFW-ZRQ
> # of gems: 2300+
OLD Device ID: ****

> NEW Code: XBC-FRW-WZY
> # of gems: who cares
NEW Device ID: ****

The Wise One
05-06-2013, 05:44 PM
The account restored is Months & months old. 2000 gems, & an unimaginable amount of armors short. This is ridiculous to happen 1 week after I spend $3000.

We'll look into this.

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 01:48 PM
SYNC YOUR PHONE EVERY SINGLE DAY, K&D IS STORED IN ITUNES.

I don't know that I can continue to play.
Cons:
I'm only at pirate zone, I have the 2 mil slot left to open(2 days to finish while I wean myself back onto the game. I had every single accessory purchased, which if I ask they might restore, but I've wasted enough of their devs time. I had every nemesis & boss armor since crab. Some I had 2 from DP chests & was waiting to combine as 35. Others I didnt have but could craft +, not anymore, & none of them at my summon stonr. I would say 70+% of current K&D players weren't here for crab. I had every single **+ that's not a map armor(DP chest only). The old armors aren't good but had lots of collector nostalgia, which makes me ask why play at all now? What's the point of leveling up the newest legendaries, I have 3 wraiths. If they ever implement it so people can see armors you've created in the past it still wont register me as having had them. Collecting nemesid armors from here on out seems absolutely worthless now. I had every achievement, not anymore. I had 6 armories, now I have 3. I had 6 dragons nests, now 0. All buildings were level 3 (anyone want to attempt the math for me?) I had every quest done, not anymore.
Pros:
I can now make my castle look as ugly as possible by stacking training ground.
I can actually make a photo log of each armor evolution starting them all at lvl 1

Update: I had a good # of nemesis restored, which makes sense. They are the most unique armor able to be picked out of whatever code they have to dig through for my data. No actual Boss mats though. I'll have to compile a list of recent ltqs

I'm remembering a post I made of all my armors, I'll go find it & see how out of date it is.

SoccerStud
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Man that sucks! Good luck!

Edit: I see I'm in your signature. I feel honored :)

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Backup via iCloud or by plugging into iTunes on computer?

Hope they get it worked out dude, if they can't they should give you like 10000 gems lol

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Frankly I wouldn't trust iCloud for it, I'm hard syncing every day from now on.

They gave me 8000 gems, which is pretty fair I think. They only gave me enough gold to buy my last expansion but since I have a totally different approach to gameplay now I'm not too worried about money.

I love this game & it sucks feeling so detached, I'm sure ill feel better once I'm back in top 3 on boss

The Wise One
05-08-2013, 02:32 PM
SYNC YOUR PHONE EVERY SINGLE DAY, K&D IS STORED IN ITUNES.

I don't know that I can continue to play.
Cons:
I'm only at pirate zone, I have the 2 mil slot left to open(2 days to finish while I wean myself back onto the game. I had every single accessory purchased, which if I ask they might restore, but I've wasted enough of their devs time. I had every nemesis & boss armor since crab. Some I had 2 from DP chests & was waiting to combine as 35. Others I didnt have but could craft +, not anymore, & none of them at my summon stonr. I would say 70+% of current K&D players weren't here for crab. I had every single **+ that's not a map armor(DP chest only). The old armors aren't good but had lots of collector nostalgia, which makes me ask why play at all now? What's the point of leveling up the newest legendaries, I have 3 wraiths. If they ever implement it so people can see armors you've created in the past it still wont register me as having had them. Collecting nemesid armors from here on out seems absolutely worthless now. I had every achievement, not anymore. I had 6 armories, now I have 3. I had 6 dragons nests, now 0. All buildings were level 3 (anyone want to attempt the math for me?) I had every quest done, not anymore.
Pros:
I can now make my castle look as ugly as possible by stacking training ground.
I can actually make a photo log of each armor evolution starting them all at lvl 1

Update: I had a good # of nemesis restored, which makes sense. They are the most unique armor able to be picked out of whatever code they have to dig through for my data. No actual Boss mats though. I'll have to compile a list of recent ltqs

I'm remembering a post I made of all my armors, I'll go find it & see how out of date it is.

Hi,

I've been notified on your contact with Support. Make sure to work with them and they'll get you back close as much as possible. Please also remember that posting private communication between you and support/any GREE entity is prohibited on the forums. Glad they got you off on the right foot!

Sir William
05-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Lol.

Well he did say...

The Wise One
05-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Hah, i meant prohibited. Fixed! You knew what I meant :p Thanks for working with the team.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 03:10 PM
The wise one I just want to say its really nice that you care about the customer support and keeping the players informed. You are a huge asset to this company.

Euno seems like a fair compensation but it still sucks, I know the feeling on starting over but if I could say one thing each time I've ever started over on a game I ended up doing twice as good. Wish you best of luck man

The Wise One
05-08-2013, 03:32 PM
The wise one I just want to say its really nice that you care about the customer support and keeping the players informed. You are a huge asset to this company.

Euno seems like a fair compensation but it still sucks, I know the feeling on starting over but if I could say one thing each time I've ever started over on a game I ended up doing twice as good. Wish you best of luck man

The kind words are most appreciated. Thanks! I can't take all the credit, it's a combined team effort, especially for this situation.

zhy
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
eunuchorn seems very positive :P i would have reacted differently :P

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 05:16 PM
The best decision Gree has made was hiring The Wise One, now they can top it by hiring me as a Design Theory Consultant. I needed to hit rock bottom so I would stop maxing out my CC.

Now all my funds can go towards KA, lol

zhy
05-08-2013, 05:20 PM
lol i almost stopped playing mq, getting boring, n here i only use arena n boss energy, so i started to play castle age, found it weeks ago while watching kd video offers lol

busteroaf
05-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Castle age? Isn't that an old facebook game?

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 11:06 PM
I think he means Kingdom Age. I've been playing it for awhile, the fact that enemies miss makes it so much better than MQ. I still play MQ but it doesn't have the allure it used to; I don't spend much on it. Just started MW as a semi-camper because my KA guild is real powerful on there

zhy
05-09-2013, 02:53 AM
nono i mean castle age :p they recently released it for ios

busteroaf
05-09-2013, 09:17 AM
I thought that was released a while ago... IDK. I used to play that on FB, downloaded an app for it, but it wasn't very good. I didn't think you could do everything that you could on the browser. I guess they re-released or upgraded it and its a lot better now? What is the highest level now, 10,000? Bosses have 100 trillion health? :)

zhy
05-09-2013, 02:14 PM
lol too many questions for a newbie :P i started to play 3 days ago but yes i already can see some monster which give legendary gears. n yes ios still lacks of some part like guild conquests, but i prefer ios, actually cant find the bank on web3, i use lappy to chat with guildies while im playing on phone cuz now they allow u to play the same account on different devices

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Dear friends, my pathetically empty friends lost needs loving. I had such a beautiful one :( 120 friends over 100. Gone forevs :(
XBC-FRW-WZY

zhy
05-09-2013, 08:51 PM
ure still on my fl :P at least i think its u lol, it has wicked wraith, but its always lv65

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 10:31 PM
That would be my old account lost in the bowels of cyberspace. As it stands I have 8 friends so far (including Rhadagassy)

Sunsfan1caw
05-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Dear friends, my pathetically empty friends lost needs loving. I had such a beautiful one :( 120 friends over 100. Gone forevs :(
XBC-FRW-WZY

Sending ANOTHER friend request :).